crack in the armor

Comments

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I am QQing in a corner right now, I have FizGig, Dreamless and Hiroto keeping me company. They have let me join their emo gang. Also, that new EmoTear guild has offered me the director position and I have accepted. In other news, razor blades are on sale in wall mart, and I need to repaint my bathtub.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    When has CQ ever won a world PvP with RQ without zerking? Point made.

I've won plenty of 1vs1 1vs2 and 1vs3 against RQ. What are you smoking. Stop thinking you're pvp gods, you got noobs like every guild.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    defend all three wars? Zen and integ are pushovers. Integrity brought seventy and didn't even pull carts. They just fought in the middle.

So RQ gets CQ crystal to 40%... and then CQ brings in a full eighty players, because the other wars yield no risk.

We didn't bring extra in you ****.

We allowed you to hit our crystal so you continue to attack us based on the false notion that you may stand a chance.
    I never said you shouldn't zerk, it's a pretty legit strategy. You can't handle it? Zerg. I am trying to point out that you zerked our war and don't acknowledge it.

Again. We didn't bring extra in. It was the same amount we started with.

And we don't zerg, ever. We just have alot of active PKers. We just gonna tell em to stay away because failures will QQ and say its unfair?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I am QQing in a corner right now, I have FizGig, Dreamless and Hiroto keeping me company. They have let me join their emo gang. Also, that new EmoTear guild has offered me the director position and I have accepted. In other news, razor blades are on sale in wall mart, and I need to repaint my bathtub.

Your sarcasm is so corny it makes me want to cry for some reason. It's that stupid.

Just shut up. *Waits for someone to bust out the original QQ line*
    dekciw wrote: »
    I've won plenty of 1vs1 1vs2 and 1vs3 against RQ. What are you smoking. Stop thinking you're pvp gods, you got noobs like every guild.

Stop bragging war, everyone has beaten them 1v1 1v2 1v3.. **** it, 1v6. They have some baddies that they just don't like to admit.
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    dekciw wrote: »

That's not RQ vs CQ, that's you vs some RQ newbies that prob didn't even want to fight you in the first place. It's like saying DT solo crashed bflies, when the whole party sat there watching him kill them 1 by 1.

I can use wings of grace and zhen a party of lvl 70 CQ and call it CQ vs RQ but it's just me picking on newbies. Come on now.
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    That's not RQ vs CQ, that's you vs some RQ newbies that prob didn't even want to fight you in the first place. It's like saying DT solo crashed bflies, when the whole party sat there watching him kill them 1 by 1.

I can use wings of grace and zhen a party of lvl 70 CQ and call it CQ vs RQ but it's just me picking on newbies. Come on now.

We don't have any 70s.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited April 2009

I'll pull out my good Lineage II quote and say "Fraps or it never happened" to your RQ beating CQ in World PvP. Because I don't recall ever losing to a party of RQ before, except early bloodlust, once, when we were all level 50 or so. It's easy to spread propaganda, that's what Mystic has always been good at and I know him very well and that's how RQ has always rolled. Most of RQ claims have always been a modified version of the reality, sometimes slight modifications, sometimes huge ones ^^.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009

Lol, you catch lvl 70 CQ? Anyway, no matter how you look at it, it is CQ vs RQ. Let me point it out more clearererer for you.

RageQuit above your head = RageQuit member

Conqueror above my head(And yes I just installed it on top of my head this week) = Conqueror member

When we fight it's CQ vs RQ. Did that make sense or did that make sense? I put it down simple for people JUST like you.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I don't recall seeing you in pvp more than once in the last few months, but my memory is bad.

....If you want to pick at everything I say because you got no valid arguments, I will be more specific and say party vs party CQ vs RQ. Not elayne vs our 8x ppl. Or warmachine vs who knows who he fights. Or me flying afk without a heiro (as usual) vs anyone.

With this, i am done arguing. It's like trying to teach integration to 3 year olds, they just won't get it.
  • dekciw
    edited April 2009
    I don't recall seeing you in pvp more than once in the last few months, but my memory is bad.

Been inactive slightly, HardDrive died, memory stick went poof,RL friend died in a car accident, I got that kind of luck b:cry
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited April 2009

....If you want to pick at everything I say because you got no valid arguments, I will be more specific and say party vs party CQ vs RQ. Not elayne vs our 8x ppl. Or warmachine vs who knows who he fights. Or me flying afk without a heiro (as usual) vs anyone.

With this, i am done arguing. It's like trying to teach integration to 3 year olds, they just won't get it.

Grasping at straws.

You know what they call bad sportsmen?

People who make excuses when they fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited April 2009
    Propaganda being spread about RQ, damn that's like constantly lieing to the gouvernement and getting away with it
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009

What are you saying? 3 year olds learn more than you do in a day than you do in a life time. You're that stupid to me. You just make no sense. MAKE SENSE FOR ME!
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    RageQuit is the most coordinated PvP guild on this server. We did extremely well considering the conditions

At least Haiz admits Zen and integ were 'fun' wars. I don't know who you CQ are trying to fool playing it off as if they didn't ASK to attack CQ. We did pretty damn well for a TW of 40-45 people. Also, dont forget to mention to Hiroto that if he plays Mikoto to not give her such a bad name. Air to ground hate targeting 87 mages didn't really work out well for him.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Its Hiroto though, if he wants to admit to account sharing just so he can brag about beating us, let him. Thats how people get banned, and thats a very valuable account to risk.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    RageQuit is the most coordinated PvP guild on this server. We did extremely well considering the conditions

At least Haiz admits Zen and integ were 'fun' wars. I don't know who you CQ are trying to fool playing it off as if they didn't ASK to attack CQ. We did pretty damn well for a TW of 40-45 people. Also, dont forget to mention to Hiroto that if he plays Mikoto to not give her such a bad name. Air to ground hate targeting 87 mages didn't really work out well for him.

Fun war as in there is no hate between the guilds. It was a real attack and if they took land then they took it. RQ is different in that well, we don't really like you guys.

By the way, lets not forget that even though split between three wars, we were still attacking in a war we could have simply defended for three wars and win easily. We aren't lame like that and have better things to do though. Really, RQ needs to stop bragging about one push in the beginning where the only reason why it happened is communication errors. I mean really, you think its simple with three different wars going on? Dumb question really, RQ knows better than anyone what it is like to have three wars at once. Then again, try having three real wars instead of a war that only requires one party.
  • dekciw
    edited April 2009

I never claimed they weren't fun wars, I only said to get over yourselves because you aren't the pvpers you are bragging to be. You got decent players no doubt but the "bests" lol don't push it.

Also tell your WF's that debuffing a self-buffed Warrior is rather useless.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    We were holding back the first 30min in all 3 wars, even if people qq'd that they wanna steamroll them already. After 30min, well, you know.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Fun war as in there is no hate between the guilds. It was a real attack and if they took land then they took it. RQ is different in that well, we don't really like you guys.

By the way, lets not forget that even though split between three wars, we were still attacking in a war we could have simply defended for three wars and win easily. We aren't lame like that and have better things to do though. Really, RQ needs to stop bragging about one push in the beginning where the only reason why it happened is communication errors. I mean really, you think its simple with three different wars going on? Dumb question really, RQ knows better than anyone what it is like to have three wars at once. Then again, try having three real wars instead of a war that only requires one party.

Now, I will admit that the first push was my fault. I was in charge of leading the defenses and the scouts, and right at the beginning of the war my computer crashed. Obviously, this caused a rather large lapse of disconnection between all the defenses, intelligence, and leaders. This resulted in a leak, allowing RQ to bash us silly at the beginning.

However, we managed to recover from that, and won. I'm saying this to those who think we tried to rush a single war or anything of the sort, like Blt did before. It was just the result of a communication problem, which hopefully won't repeat itself in the future.

On a side note, it appears Torinchibi has taken Pandora's seat. o.o
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    On a side note, it appears Torinchibi has taken Pandora's seat. o.o

That made me giggle b:chuckle
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    defend all three wars? Zen and integ are pushovers. Integrity brought seventy and didn't even pull carts. They just fought in the middle.

So RQ gets CQ crystal to 40%... and then CQ brings in a full eighty players, because the other wars yield no risk.

Ummm. around 50 people were online for the integ war. If we got lucky 40 people made it the tw. 70 people.... no...
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009

You guys are cocky for no reason. You guys still suck, I want you to know that. And since I want you to know that I'm going to point out why.

The only way you could even get close to beating us is if you get help from 2 guilds. Now you're probably going to mention the same thing we had to do for BlodLusT when in fact we did it on our own in the beginning. I said probably so don't go hostile on me. Also, you try to make it sound as if RQ has less numbers than CQ but I already know that you guys have more than us. It's not that hard to figure that out especially when you guys world shout the little space you have in guild. We know you had more than 45 is what I am implying.

You guys did well in the beginning for a little mistake we made. The fact still remains that you guys weren't and will not be able to defeat us regardless of our weak numbers and lack of strength. You're the worst coordinated guild and your strategist quit game so stfu. We're not the ones bringing a bunch of people to a war and losing a land. That only goes for RageQuit and BloosLusT.

Ummm. around 50 people were online for the integ war. If we got lucky 40 people made it the tw. 70 people.... no...

Lol, Sorbik caught lying? Even more proof I didn't even need to say anything.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm just telling you what ThoCon said. Okay let's say you did bring fifty. You still didn't pull carts. Thats as good as zero people in the war. CQ could have completely ditched that war for 5 minutes and come over to the RQ war.

Lol@CQ acting as if they had 40 people in the war at the end.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You guys are cocky for no reason. You guys still suck, I want you to know that. And since I want you to know that I'm going to point out why.

The only way you could even get close to beating us is if you get help from 2 guilds. Now you're probably going to mention the same thing we had to do for BlodLusT when in fact we did it on our own in the beginning. I said probably so don't go hostile on me. Also, you try to make it sound as if RQ has less numbers than CQ but I already know that you guys have more than us. It's not that hard to figure that out especially when you guys world shout the little space you have in guild. We know you had more than 45 is what I am implying.

You guys did well in the beginning for a little mistake we made. The fact still remains that you guys weren't and will not be able to defeat us regardless of our weak numbers and lack of strength. You're the worst coordinated guild and your strategist quit game so stfu. We're not the ones bringing a bunch of people to a war and losing a land. That only goes for RageQuit and BloosLusT.

Lol, Sorbik caught lying? Even more proof I didn't even need to say anything.

I usually tend not to post but....You're just awful @ this forum thing.

We clearly did the best of the 3 guilds yet we're the worst coordinated? Error or no error on your guilds part we were "coordinated" enough to capitalize on it to drop your crystal to 50%. Then drop it another 10 on the subsequent push,(then you filled in the tw) so that should end that little part of your rant.

Secondly... Mystic took most of the stuff we did in tw from other people in guild or out of from "reliable" sources lol. He just put it to use in tw as he is (was) the leader.

Also, we only have 106 people in guild =(

Any other terri-baddie remarks you'd like to throw out there?
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I'm just telling you what ThoCon said. Okay let's say you did bring fifty. You still didn't pull carts. Thats as good as zero people in the war. CQ could have completely ditched that war for 5 minutes and come over to the RQ war.

Lol@CQ acting as if they had 40 people in the war at the end.

Even if we had more than 40 people in that instance what does that say about RQ? Where the hell are your numbers? Don't complain about our numbers in a TW when we're getting triple attacked. That just makes you sound really dumb. It's always numbers when RQ fails. Even if their enemy has less people than them.

I usually tend not to post but....You're just awful @ this forum thing.

We clearly did the best of the 3 guilds yet we're the worst coordinated? Error or no error on your guilds part we were "coordinated" enough to capitalize on it to drop your crystal to 50%. Then drop it another 10 on the subsequent push,(then you filled in the tw) so that should end that little part of your rant.

Secondly... Mystic took most of the stuff we did in tw from other people in guild or out of from "reliable" sources lol. He just put it to use in tw as he is (was) the leader.

Also, we only have 106 people in guild =(

Any other terri-baddie remarks you'd like to throw out there?

^
    |__ The first thing I posted is what I'll point out ot you. I don't much care if I'm good at these forum things as you mentioned but I could say the same for you. For actually assisting in the bragging. Yeah, you took our crystal down to 50%. But what did we take yours down to?

I'll give you a moment to figure that out.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

edited April 2009
    ^
    |__ The first thing I posted is what I'll point out ot you. I don't much care if I'm good at these forum things as you mentioned but I could say the same for you. For actually assisting in the bragging. Yeah, you took our crystal down to 50%. But what did we take yours down to?

I'll give you a moment to figure that out.

Lol, you fail to see the point, I'm well aware we lost. I was never arguing that fact. I was merely arguing the point saying rq was the worst coordinated guild was terribly inaccurate :3

Tip- Stating facts is not bragging. Saying your crystal was down to 40% is a fact. Bragging would somehow insist I was boasting about the accomplishment ( or lack there of) or trying to rub it in your face.

Thanks for playing though.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Lol, you fail to see the point, I'm well aware we lost. I was never arguing that fact. I was merely arguing the point saying rq was the worst coordinated guild was terribly inaccurate :3

Tip- Stating facts is not bragging. Saying your crystal was down to 40% is a fact. Bragging would somehow insist I was boasting about the accomplishment ( or lack there of) or trying to rub it in your face.

Thanks for playing though.

Hmm... I sometimes forget to read things that I know I wont care about. I apologize for that. b:surrender

You guys still suck. We get triple attacked by 3 decent guilds and we still some how manage to win? I wont lie to you some of our members did want for us to send more members in to defend RageQuit. But all I could hear Elayne saying in response to the worried members of ours was, "It's fine we don't need to send more." I think he said that about 3 times before they just finally stfu.

If any members did come in then they weren't supposed to be in there.

P.S. Your fail is starting to turn me on.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Even if we had more than 40 people in that instance what does that say about RQ? Where the hell are your numbers? Don't complain about our numbers in a TW when we're getting triple attacked. That just makes you sound really dumb. It's always numbers when RQ fails. Even if their enemy has less people than them.

Everyone's too busy riding the CQ bandwagon to come to RQ. It's sad, but true. How many times have I been attacked when 1 vs 1'ing a CQ member by a random? Too many.

Complaining about numbers? No we're just ranting that if Zen and Integrity actually took the wars seriously, CQ would have lost a land. Especially when you pulled so many to our war near the end. Hence, read my first post. That TW was the best chance of CQ losing a land in a long time. Too bad they had to **** it up.

Yes, i cohere with the fact that CQ > RQ 1 vs 1. But this event reaches beyond that.
    edited April 2009
    Hmm... I sometimes forget to read things that I know I wont care about. I apologize for that. b:surrender

You guys still suck. We get triple attacked by 3 decent guilds and we still some how manage to win? I wont lie to you some of our members did want for us to send more members in to defend RageQuit. But all I could hear Elayne saying in response to the worried members of ours was, "It's fine we don't need to send more." I think he said that about 3 times before they just finally stfu.

If any members did come in then they weren't supposed to be in there.

P.S. Your fail is starting to turn me on.

Oh, I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of your BACKTRACKERY.

So by your own guilds mouths apparently we were the biggest threat during that tw night (despite having the lowest turnout). And you've all of a sudden have backed off saying we are the worst coordinated guild.... Your moonwalk towards the exit is sexy. Let me see more <3
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDamnTruth - Lost City
    TheDamnTruth - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    CQ would have lost a land.

We didn't. Shut up now. dont put the blame on other guilds.