Best character of each class to ever grace LC

Comments

• Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    rofl, baddies calling baddies bad....you're horrible.

b:chuckle That's funny.
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    something new.Who are you again? I will have to ask the Governator.
    Edit2: Oh wait... rofl, baddies calling baddies bad....you're horrible. When the **** have you seen me pvp anyway.

How would Governator know who I am. The fact that you don't know who I am and call me a baddie makes you an idiot OUT OF THIS WORLD.

I've seen you in pvp many times, mister.

I think by now you guys can tell I like colors
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009

I think by now you guys can tell I like colors

I think by now we can tell you're colorblind b:shutup
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Are you on crack? I said something, went and asked Governator who you were, then edited my post BECAUSE I knew who you are. How would you know if he does or doesn't know who you are?
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Are you on crack? I said something, went and asked Governator who you were, then edited my post BECAUSE I knew who you are. How would you know if he does or doesn't know who you are?

How would he know? Everyone thinks they know because I tell **** to tell them it's him when it's not. So how would anyone know? ROFL

Believe me you have no clue to who I am.

P.S. I store items for friends. :D
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Maybe he asked 1 of the friends you stored items for? What? Can you be even 90% sure he doesn't know who you are? Can you really be sure what people tell us when they come on our vent? Can you really be so ignorant as to think you know everything everyone has ever said about you?
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    How would he know? Everyone thinks they know because I tell **** to tell them it's him when it's not. So how would anyone know? ROFL

Hi Shinzoko!! b:laughb:chuckleb:laugh
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009

The urge to tell my epic scheme that led to the creation of this character is so hard to resist dumping into this thread...

It would explain so much like how I know who you are, what guild I'm in, etc. However, no matter what information you get it, it will never reveal who I am...

However I will say you're sig is a big clue as to who you are. Or at least it limited the options. Psychology is an amazing thing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Maybe he asked 1 of the friends you stored items for? What? Can you be even 90% sure he doesn't know who you are? Can you really be sure what people tell us when they come on our vent? Can you really be so ignorant as to think you know everything everyone has ever said about you?

Lol ignorant? Vent? 90% sure?

Are you sure you're not ****? Believe me, no one knows. Not a single one of my guildies know. Ok actually 3 people. You want to know the reason behind this? You have to say how cool I am and vote me as best character to grace lost city with my archer awesomeness skills. Oh and make a legit list.

The urge to tell my epic scheme that led to the creation of this character is so hard to resist dumping into this thread...

It would explain so much like how I know who you are, what guild I'm in, etc. However, no matter what information you get it, it will never reveal who I am...

However I will say you're sig is a big clue as to who you are. Or at least it limited the options. Psychology is an amazing thing...

Please, tell me who I am. I'd rather my spot be blown here than anywhere else. PLEASE SAY WHO I AM!!!

P.S. Just tell me number on the sig.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009

ROFLMFAO

Lol ignorant? Vent? 90% sure?

Are you sure you're not ****? Believe me, no one knows. Not a single one of my guildies know. Ok actually 3 people. You want to know the reason behind this? You have to say how cool I am and vote me as best character to grace lost city with my archer awesomeness skills. Oh and make a legit list.

Please, tell me who I am. I'd rather my spot be blown here than anywhere else. PLEASE SAY WHO I AM!!!

P.S. Just tell me number on the sig.

ROFLMFAO

That's pretty much all I had to say :3
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Esprite - Lost City
    Esprite - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    People can actually figure who you are, NuNuie. If they look back at your posts from little over two months ago.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    People can actually figure who you are, NuNuie. If they look back at your posts from little over two months ago.

I know where you're talking about. And I got a specific account banned because of that misunderstanding. You read well.

Believe me, not even you know who I am. I know who you think I am. Actually I know who everyone thinks I am because I lead them to believe that. It's called teamwork with a friend everyone calls ****
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Dunergo - Sanctuary
    Dunergo - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Since there is a post on top WB, we might as well talk about who the top player of each class is. Retired and banned players are included since many of the top players fall into one if not both categories.

My personal votes:

WB: Griminflamez - One heck of a WB. As far as I can recall, only two people have killed him 1on1. Might not be the best tank ingame but overall, best WB LC has ever seen.

WF: Cancer - No arguments there. Always had pots and always knew how to use pots. After the introduction of phoenix, simply the scariest of all Pkers on the server.

EA: Yoshiki - The bow alone warrants this spot. Outlevels most other EA and those with similar levels and skills are simply outgeared by him.

WR: Deity - Revolutionized the way WR is played simply with superior gears. Tanked high level HH and played as a solo PK, both of which were never meant to be the jobs of a WR.

MG: Elayne - Best pvp mage goes to haiz but best overall goes to Elayne hands down. Proficient with all areas of the game.

EP: Lorelai - Impossible to kill in pvp. Good macro skills and amazing gears. One of the very few EP that stood out from the crowd.

wat do the abreviations mean?
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    wat do the abreviations mean?

WB = WereBeast
    WF = WereFox
    MG = Mage
    WR = Warrior
    EA = Elf Archer
    EP = Elf Priest
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    WB = WereBeast Barbarian
    WF = WereFox Venomancer
    MG = Mage Wizard
    WR = Warrior Blademaster
    EA = Elf Archer Archer (woo obvious)
    EP = Elf Priest Cleric

b:chuckle ok I'm done
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    b:chuckle ok I'm done

Pro, I should have been more specific like this. b:surrender
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Mezzy has a class of her own, it's called FlowerPicker
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    Mezzy has a class of her own, it's called FlowerPicker

Yeah, Cancer is the best at that class >.<
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Tell you number on the list? Out of all the numbers, you have 3 actual character names in your sig, neither cancer nor raven are in CQ. if you really had your name on your sig it would be pretty obvious....but oh wait, I am a ****, so whatever logic I use would be fail logic. You are all the all knowing amazing forum troll. "I hold stuff for my friends", "Only 3 people know who I am". You hold stuff for your 3 friends? I kind of feel bad for you right now.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think something happened to Torin, I've never seen him/her post so consistently in so many topics against the same people.

Edit: omg... first page curse again
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Tell you number on the list? Out of all the numbers, you have 3 actual character names in your sig, neither cancer nor raven are in CQ. if you really had your name on your sig it would be pretty obvious....but oh wait, I am a ****, so whatever logic I use would be fail logic. You are all the all knowing amazing forum troll. "I hold stuff for my friends", "Only 3 people know who I am". You hold stuff for your 3 friends? I kind of feel bad for you right now.

My signature is not a hint for people to find out who I am if that is what you're implying. Because for some reason you are refering to my signature as if I had made plans for you all to guess who I was.

3 people that know who I am. I will tell you. Takaru, Showharu, and Xtacy. You'd probably never guess how either.

But yeah, you are pretty **** for somehow mentioning my signature. I told governator to tell me which number I am on my signature. Didn't say there's a hint. Lol.... You people are awesome.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I didn't know there were people who still dont know who NuNuie is b:shocked

You must construct additional spies.
    Rundora
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I didn't know there were people who still dont know who NuNuie is b:shocked

You must construct additional spies.

Why do they always try to figure it out? It's crazy. No one bothers to care who Governator or any other personm for that matter, is.

Rundora, are we that special?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Why do they always try to figure it out? It's crazy. No one bothers to care who Governator or any other personm for that matter, is.

Rundora, are we that special?

b:cute of course
    Rundora
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009

HEY! I just posted something like this on the other thread! *highfive*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    HEY! I just posted something like this on the other thread! *highfive*

You did, and it made you sound stupid. How the hell does me being called all 9 of these things have to do with me being one of the listed? You had some crappy information to back your statement my friends. Feel free to try again.

If I were to say TorinChibi was cool enough to be me, would that mean that I'm TorinChibi? b:question

Just wondering. IT MIGHT BE A HINT!
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    if you really had your name on your sig it would be pretty obvious
    if you really had your name on your sig
    if you really
    if

Conversing with idiots is pointless. I call strategic retreat on account of pointlessness.
  • TheDamnTruth - Lost City
    TheDamnTruth - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    if you really
    if

Conversing with idiots is pointless. I call strategic retreat on account of pointlessness.

The way you cut down the setence to prove a point with that word like all RQ that doesnt have a brain turns me on.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    if you really
    if

Holy ****, so you actually wrote this somewhere in your previous posts? I know you haven't so quit playing dumb and realize that you're wrong. Dude.... you're wrong.
    The way you cut down the setence to prove a point with that word like all RQ that doesnt have a brain turns me on.

Everything about fail RQ members turn me on. What are you about?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    You did, and it made you sound stupid. How the hell does me being called all 9 of these things have to do with me being one of the listed? You had some crappy information to back your statement my friends. Feel free to try again.

If I were to say TorinChibi was cool enough to be me, would that mean that I'm TorinChibi? b:question

Just wondering. IT MIGHT BE A HINT!

Because logic = stupidity. It is not your sig that proves who you are, it is just additional evidence that logically leads one to believe you are Xtacy. If you had even the slightest clue how psychology works you'd understand. But you don't which is why you fail at these forums.

My favorite thing about this is your responses are always like this:

"You are wrong, you are an idiout/you are stupid. Try again."

Same thing every time, L2FORUM Xtacy...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.