Enrage QQ

Options

Comments

• Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oooh, I remember TummyRub. My first pk experience. ShirKahn and defected.
    I got em after they pk'd a friend of mine. :<
    Lol, I remember him back when I was too chicken to go white name.

P.S. Sell those wings yet? b:chuckle
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    Sagrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol, I remember him back when I was too chicken to go white name.

P.S. Sell those wings yet? b:chuckle

Nuu. :< Stupid thing wont sell b:infuriated
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Don't be mad because you messed up and were caught. Valiant attempt at a save but once again you failed. b:thanks Are you ever going to come out and properly introduce yourself? Or has Mommy forbidden it?

yup Your mommy forbid me.
    and by Your mommy i mean the more feminine one among one of your daddies.
    you being a butt baby and all, you wont have a female proginator duhh

you are xtrm9 arent you? Buttrm9???
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    buttrm9... the intensity of his attacks just increase 10 fold every time b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • thanduril
    edited April 2009
    Options
    buttrm9... the intensity of his attacks just increase 10 fold every time b:shocked

eh...i dont understand Troll.
    your language is so diverse, not anyone other than a fellow troll can understand Troll enough to reply back to it.

can you translate that into English please?
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    thanduril wrote: »
    eh...i dont understand Troll.
    your language is so diverse, not anyone other than a fellow troll can understand Troll enough to reply back to it.

can you translate that into English please?

Looks like you fine folks got a fan. Do you have any idea where I can buy one for myself?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear
    Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yup Your mommy forbid me.
    and by Your mommy i mean the more feminine one among one of your daddies.
    you being a butt baby and all, you wont have a female proginator duhh

you are xtrm9 arent you? Buttrm9???

I believe you would use forbade in that sentence. Just trying to help you out seeing as it is grammatically incorrect. "Your mommy has forbidden me." Much better that way, don't you think? You also don't want to use one two words apart like that when writing. You see, it gets a little repetitive to the reader, and doesn't sound well. You can simply take among and one out, so it reads smoother. "I mean the more feminine one of your daddies." So fester and now this, you are slipping. So sad. Do you have any other misguided insults on my family you would like to throw in, or have you finally finished your incompetent ramblings?

Foxx, I do not know about others for you. You certainly may not have this one, I aggroed him fair and square with a post about a meteor and interstellar dinosaurs. It's very amusing to correct him and see the levels to which he will sink to try and come up with a good old fashioned insult. His favorite tactic is to try make up an obscure sentence about your family and pass it off as an insult. It is the best he can come up with, and he getting less and less effective as the thread rolls on.
    Founder of the Interstellar Dinosaur Theorem.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Looks like you fine folks got a fan. Do you have any idea where I can buy one for myself?

It came with my cereal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Khosh - Heavens Tear
    Khosh - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ladidadidaaa, yeah..I`m very bored.
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dam khosh where my sushi at? b:angry

when did hiding behind a different avatar become a fad?

show real in-game name pl0x. b:thanks
  • Khosh - Heavens Tear
    Khosh - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I threw your sushi away! You smell too much fish already, now. Where is my cake? :(
  • thanduril
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I believe you would use forbade in that sentence. Just trying to help you out seeing as it is grammatically incorrect. "Your mommy has forbidden me." Much better that way, don't you think? You also don't want to use one two words apart like that when writing. You see, it gets a little repetitive to the reader, and doesn't sound well. You can simply take among and one out, so it reads smoother. "I mean the more feminine one of your daddies." So fester and now this, you are slipping. So sad. Do you have any other misguided insults on my family you would like to throw in, or have you finally finished your incompetent ramblings?

Foxx, I do not know about others for you. You certainly may not have this one, I aggroed him fair and square with a post about a meteor and interstellar dinosaurs. It's very amusing to correct him and see the levels to which he will sink to try and come up with a good old fashioned insult. His favorite tactic is to try make up an obscure sentence about your family and pass it off as an insult. It is the best he can come up with, and he getting less and less effective as the thread rolls on.

tl;dr this BS post
    so its safe to assume refining your insults takes a large portion of your online time aye?
    poor little troll got such a low priorities in life. stick to your prehistoric space BS, atleast you can pass that away as something your "2nd grade brother" inspired you onto. all this grammatical "refining" is past 2nd grade, cant blame your "brother" here can you. maybe blame one of your fathers?[blatant jab at your family with a spork]

by god, most of enrage members ASK for hate...nay they BEG for hate. and when you finally give them some they resort to QQing all over the forum about why someone behind an avatar making fun of them. QQ you cant show your face and give them hate. QQ that i gave them some hate. and more QQ.
    you infact must be happy that someone took out time and gave you this "hate" that you so crave...but instead you get your buttzyrms to come and QQ with some animal-stone based QQs...you must be Over-joyed with all this hate i tell you ! instead you QQ....

from when did hating a bunch of peeps make you their fan? silly little moron got her words messed up and was further backed up by that "pr0" troll.

if you cant handle the hate, why ask for it? trying to act all ruff and tuff on the outside, while being pansies on the inside? this is Enrage QQ indeed
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I didn't read the rest of your post thanduril because you tl;dr it then made a wall of flame as a reply to it.

@Khosh: KHOSHYBURGER! :D Sushiburger? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    bearstronauts.jpg

BEARSTRONAUUUUUTS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    tl;dr this BS post
    so its safe to assume refining your insults takes a large portion of your online time aye?
    poor little troll got such a low priorities in life. stick to your prehistoric space BS, atleast you can pass that away as something your "2nd grade brother" inspired you onto. all this grammatical "refining" is past 2nd grade, cant blame your "brother" here can you. maybe blame one of your fathers?[blatant jab at your family with a spork]

by god, most of enrage members ASK for hate...nay they BEG for hate. and when you finally give them some they resort to QQing all over the forum about why someone behind an avatar making fun of them. QQ you cant show your face and give them hate. QQ that i gave them some hate. and more QQ.
    you infact must be happy that someone took out time and gave you this "hate" that you so crave...but instead you get your buttzyrms to come and QQ with some animal-stone based QQs...you must be Over-joyed with all this hate i tell you ! instead you QQ....

from when did hating a bunch of peeps make you their fan? silly little moron got her words messed up and was further backed up by that "pr0" troll.

if you cant handle the hate, why ask for it? trying to act all ruff and tuff on the outside, while being pansies on the inside? this is Enrage QQ indeed

are you in enrage?if you are tell me if your white named and where on friday.. b:cute i might look weak but ^^ but i'll kill you in a since
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thanduril
    edited April 2009
    Options
    are you in enrage?if you are tell me if your white named and where on friday.. b:cute i might look weak but ^^ but i'll kill you in a since

seriously...what? i dont even know how to begin to answer that.

i hope some peeps dint tl;dr that one line...cause im so against tl;dr =P
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    wtf is tl;dr??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thanduril
    edited April 2009
    Options
    too long ; dint read

i get that a lot....
    why cant people just get their popcorn, get comfortable and take 2 minutes to read everything out :/
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Too long ; didn't read.

I get that a lot....
    Why cant people just get their popcorn, get comfortable and take 2 minutes to read everything out. :/

There you go.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thanduril
    edited April 2009
    Options
    There you go.

your another tea sipping, hat in hand, pompous englishman?
    watch me type like this
    then respond
    cause you must
    now come...monkey respond ! respond to my orders monkey ! b:laugh
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol thanduril your funnyb:laughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notbad - Dreamweaver
    Notbad - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    watch me type like this
    then respond
    cause you must
    now come...monkey respond ! respond to my orders monkey ! b:laugh

yes master b:faintb:faintb:faint
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    too long ; dint read

i get that a lot....
    why cant people just get their popcorn, get comfortable and take 2 minutes to read everything out :/

cause it's boring b:sleep
    edited April 2009
    Options

"Englishman"? No, felt the need to troll.
    Now, respond [insert nasty name], I command you.
    Didn't you steal that from a fairly recent movie?
    b:chuckle

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiaoxue - Heavens Tear
    Xiaoxue - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Come all Trash Talker and QQ Flamer come talk to me in real life. Create trouble in games with me is useless for me. Show me your courage come and settle in real life.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Come all Trash Talker and QQ Flamer come talk to me in real life. Create trouble in games with me no use for me. Show me your courage come and settle in real life.

Lol, somebody needs a hug.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiaoxue - Heavens Tear
    Xiaoxue - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol, somebody needs a hug.

I know you are a homo. I'm not homo. I'm a dude. Fool!

Lady are welcome for hug. No freaking homo like SgtSIaughter

Taste my Fist this is my hug for QQer
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Come all Trash Talker and QQ Flamer come talk to me in real life. Create trouble in games with me is useless for me. Show me your courage come and settle in real life.
    Post your name and address.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I know you are a homo. I'm not homo. I'm a dude. Fool!

Lady are welcome for hug. No freaking homo like SgtSIaughter

Taste my Fist this is my hug for QQer

Lol, I never said I'd be the one to give you the hug. Sounds like you have some repressed emotions.
    b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear
    Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    tl;dr this BS post

Haha all I did was post about an interstellar dinosaur and it apparently hurt somewhere in the region of your "butt". I now look on here and respond to your idiocy for my amusement late at night. I understand that this is all you have in life, but you need to get better with the insults because the consensus is your tired and immature insults fail. I suppose after 34 years of failure you should be used to it by now.
    Founder of the Interstellar Dinosaur Theorem.
This discussion has been closed.