Enrage QQ

Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Etherblade (West)
No offense to everyone in Enrage, (hell Im friends with most of you) but WTF. You guys complain about not having anyone to PK or a good TW and now you guys are allowing ex-Rad members to join?!

Taking even more pkers (not so much my problem, at least until you guys call for backup and 50 people come out of no where) and leaving no possibility of ANY faction to stand in your way.

Oh well, just more drama in HT. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I still enjoy pking against you guys and by yourside, and i dont see that changing... i guess i just needed to vent..

*Let the flaming begin*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sadpuma - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm lost...what new ex rad members have been added, I dont see them on the faction list?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    im kinda working on something right now...

who just joined?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    im kinda working on something right now...

who just joined?

I did, check the guild roster.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    huh? I didn't join.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yeah Im on the game right now, I dont see anyone new 0.o I havent seen any Rad join us this entire week..

Someone coming late to the party again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    we've lost more members than gained members this week. hmm
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Someone just returned from trip to Mars
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    No offense to sadpuma but WTF? Clunker specifically forbade ex-Rad recruits after Enrage beat Rad. There was a couple exceptions; Mystic had many friends in Enrage already, and sacred's husband is in Enrage; sacred is also one of my high school buddies in RL. Sure we complain about the lack of white names, but it's certainly not QQ. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised by a 4v1 gank today while I was doing my WQ by 3 SentinelS and +1 guildless cleric. While I am a bit irked they caught me off guard with no chi and no MP, I'd still congratulate them on actually being outside of SZ and PKing in the open instead of that hellhole that is SP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    Sagrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    No offense to sadpuma but WTF? Clunker specifically forbade ex-Rad recruits after Enrage beat Rad. There was a couple exceptions; Mystic had many friends in Enrage already, and sacred's husband is in Enrage; sacred is also one of my high school buddies in RL. Sure we complain about the lack of white names, but it's certainly not QQ. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised by a 4v1 gank today while I was doing my WQ by 3 SentinelS and +1 guildless cleric. While I am a bit irked they caught me off guard with no chi and no MP, I'd still congratulate them on actually being outside of SZ and PKing in the open instead of that hellhole that is SP.

Omigad, same thing happend to me yesterday. But they were 4 SentinelS and 1 guildless cleric. But they ran away when I got some more people.
    Boring. :< Was actually hoping for some fun.
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Enrage did lose members, they kicked me b:surrender
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Omigad, same thing happend to me yesterday. But they were 4 SentinelS and 1 guildless cleric. But they ran away when I got some more people.
    Guerilla tactics. b:victory
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ghosttiger
    ghosttiger Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2009

keep in mind, SentinelS r in the mid to lower 80's. they r using what works, against all the lvl 90+. so 4 SentS against 4 90+ still isn't a fair fight. either way, they roll, they gank, they stay for a minute, then they move on. and due to that tactic, there is more QQ coming from the lvl 90+ calling "unfair", or "chickensht". all I have to say about those tears is......"shut up, u died, move on......less QQ, more pewpew."
  • Devil_x - Heavens Tear
    Devil_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:chuckle that happen if a carebear got attacked and died
    you guy always complaining about number pker or whatever...b:laugh just turn off ur pk mode and life peaceful like another carebear b:bye
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    PvP/PKing in HT is a joke. It's about numbers and not skills.

perfect example:
    SP being the most crowded PK spot.
  • taltos22
    taltos22 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This is what Enraged thinks is a fair fight 8 90+ verse 4 80+. So they are a joke anyway. So watch your backs girls you never no where u will be ganked next.
    And have a nice day (but keep an eye to the sky)
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    taltos22 wrote: »
    This is what Enraged thinks is a fair fight 8 90+ verse 4 80+. So they are a joke anyway. So watch your backs girls you never no where u will be ganked next.
    And have a nice day (but keep an eye to the sky)

Aww look how cute, he makes a threatening post but gets on a new avatar to make its first post, just so noone would know who he was lol.

Thats kinda sad but still funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • ghosttiger
    edited April 2009

perfect example:

not totally true. I've watched single players out in the world tear through 4-6 people and come out victorious. hell, I saw a Barb take on 9 players on his own the other day at Dawns cry. and he came out victorious. until 3 lvl 90's showed up to finally send him to town.
    (the saddest part of that episode, 7 of those 9 that died multiple times kept talking sht like they had something to do with him being killed. on top of that swearing that 1 on 9 was unfair in his advantage somehow.)
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited April 2009

perfect example:
    I eat Clunker-o's for breakfast. Also, I blame you for getting room 34 in cube.

I agree theres rarely any good fights, it's either tearing through lowbies who think they are badass, or being ganked/outnumbered. There is rarely any middle ground. But, I'll give you a pvp hug any day of the week big guy.
  • Fathia - Heavens Tear
    Fathia - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi guys, check my my lv, then look at your lv, QQ
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi guys, check my my lv, then look at your lv, QQ
    What a coincidence, my level is also a number!

I can't wait until it's a letter. I hope I get an elite one like "x" or "qq".
  • Illumminatti - Heavens Tear
    Illumminatti - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Say what you will. We do the best with what we have. Not all our members are wearing lv90 +6 ****. We have no beef with anyone but it always seems we'll be fighting 4-5 Enraged to our 4-5 SentS and it never fails, 3 more people from 1 faction or another show up and help the 90's kill the 80's. Makes no sense to me but whats the point of sticking around? Believe me, were not chicken****s as it was so colorfully said, we just as I said, do the best with what we have. Gratz on your success and we will try harder not to let you professionals down next time.b:bye
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If fights/war were always fair, nobody would ever fight, they would butt heads only to have it end in a draw and lose the will to fight/play.

Underdogs fight to prove to themselves and to others they have the mettle and perseverance.

Favorites fight because victory is sweet.

There is little grey area, people who live in the grey area are boring people.

But that's just my opinion.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    ghosttiger wrote: »
    keep in mind, SentinelS r in the mid to lower 80's. they r using what works, against all the lvl 90+. so 4 SentS against 4 90+ still isn't a fair fight. either way, they roll, they gank, they stay for a minute, then they move on. and due to that tactic, there is more QQ coming from the lvl 90+ calling "unfair", or "chickensht". all I have to say about those tears is......"shut up, u died, move on......less QQ, more pewpew."

You know what's funny about this? If 5 Enragers would gank 1 dude from SentinelS, it would say something like "omg you chickens", "Cant fight me 1v1?", "Q_Q Enrage meanies" and so on.

And I never QQ'd about being ganked. I went in to fight em alone 3 times before I called for help. That is 1 lvl 86 BM agains 5 lvl 80+ doodz.
    Then they sit in SZ cause they don't want to be ganked.
  • Fathia - Heavens Tear
    Fathia - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi guys, just so everybody knows im the guildless cleric, if all u LvQQ players are to stupid to understand the secrets of war, thats your problemb:laugh
  • eyegouge
    eyegouge Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    we are the same 5-6 ppl every time you see us...and we never"QQ" about dying...we just got out leveled and outnumbered and then leave.now we hunt you for sport...get used to it...cause its the only way you 90+ who on a drop of a dime come to kill 80s can be dealt with...and dealt with you have been and will continue to be...QQ
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    eyegouge wrote: »
    we are the same 5-6 ppl every time you see us...and we never"QQ" about dying...we just got out leveled and outnumbered and then leave.now we hunt you for sport...get used to it...cause its the only way you 90+ who on a drop of a dime come to kill 80s can be dealt with...and dealt with you have been and will continue to be...QQ

You don't QQ about dying, but you QQ when people come to gank you. Lol.
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    eye gouge jus pm me in game and ill gladly give you my coords anytime. Last time I got ganked by you guys there was 5-6 of you and I killed 3. Good times good times.
  • ghosttiger
    edited April 2009
    You don't QQ about dying, but you QQ when people come to gank you. Lol.

name one time Bauku cried?
  • eyegouge
    eyegouge Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ive never world shouted in WC about any of you in enraged...you guys have said my name in WC like 20 times minimum after you died.say what you will here..with that nervous "plz believe me" lol..but ppl know the the truth.nuff said
  • ghosttiger
    edited April 2009
    eye gouge jus pm me in game and ill gladly give you my coords anytime. Last time I got ganked by you guys there was 5-6 of you and I killed 3. Good times good times.

my screen has NEVER said....."you were killed by that weakass BM Torm"
This discussion has been closed.