Enrage QQ

Comments

• Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    eyegouge wrote: »
    ive never world shouted in WC about any of you in enraged...you guys have said my name in WC like 20 times minimum after you died.say what you will here..with that nervous "plz believe me" lol..but ppl know the the truth.nuff said

Weren't you the guy who got one shotted by that level 30 bm outside of west archo? And then cried about it for the next 30 minutes cause you lost your weapon?
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    Sagrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ive never world shouted in WC about any of you in enraged...you guys have said my name in WC like 20 times minimum after you died.say what you will here..with that nervous "plz believe me" lol..but ppl know the the truth.nuff said

Who are you? Lmao.
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ghosttiger wrote: »
    my screen has NEVER said....."you were killed by that weakass BM Torm"

looks like someones got there panties in a wad rofl. ANd im sure you gonna hid behind you fake name here and say you have killed me over and over. ROFL and your screen will never say " killed by that weakass bm torm" It could say " torm has just killed my weakass" OR "My weakass just got killed by Torm", or even " Im too weak to keep from getting **** by Torm" whichever suits your fancy. Let me know who you are in game and Ill be sure to help you accomplish this goal.
  • ghosttiger
    ghosttiger Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    looks like someones got there panties in a wad rofl. ANd im sure you gonna hid behind you fake name here and say you have killed me over and over. ROFL and your screen will never say " killed by that weakass bm torm" It could say " torm has just killed my weakass" OR "My weakass just got killed by Torm", or even " Im too weak to keep from getting **** by Torm" whichever suits your fancy. Let me know who you are in game and Ill be sure to help you accomplish this goal.

fake name? this is my account name noob. and no, I've never killed u either. but u hit like a girl and have never even put a scratch on Bauku. Defected, Plazmastryke, Antigone, Szanti, and Jell (Jell has my number. she is the Bauku killer), and the nix from the failed veno Mystic something or other. there's the list of those have killed me. u r not on it.
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ghosttiger wrote: »
    fake name? this is my account name noob. and no, I've never killed u either. but u hit like a girl and have never even put a scratch on Bauku. Defected, Plazmastryke, Antigone, Szanti, and Jell (Jell has my number. she is the Bauku killer), and the nix from the failed veno Mystic something or other. there's the list of those have killed me. u r not on it.

no that is you account name without your in game name. But whatever are your really serious ROFL, HRM a bm cant kill a barb suprising. tell you what Ill satnd there and do absolutly nothing and see if you can kill me. Wait you will cry that im higher lvl, lets try any bm the same lvl as you. Everyone you named is geared to kill hard target idiot. Have you really played this game that long and not figured that out. But say what you will, I noticed you and your little group of 6 will run even if i have 1-2 people with me. And ask all those people how many times ive killed them. ROFL a Bm cant kill a barb what a come back. you are sooo pro
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Is killing a barb 1 vs 1 in pk some kind of rite of passage for Enrage members?

Torm is a BM. All those u listed were DD classes so killing Bauku would be a lot easier for them.

There were only one time when SentinelS outnumber Enrage in a pk fight and that was outside hidden orchid (maybe there were more but I was only in that one). It was quite fun but SentinelS started sz-ing anyway after 1-2 rounds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This thread is still alive?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What I find terribly amusing besides all the hide behind nobody forum names is that these people are seriously bragging? and acting like they are the tippy because they gank people in large parties.. I mean common what kind of bragging and chest puffing is that?

And yeah dont so it again or all 10 of us will come and gank you! Yeah it takes 10 of us to kill 1 person, we are the shizz!! Then we will fly off before you can find us!

(Can you see how lame that sounds lol?)

Lol I dont care about the level difference.. Its nothing to brag about if it takes 5+ of you to kill 1 person.

But hey if it makes you feel good about yourself and like your actually good. Rock on with your bad selves lol.

And yeah before you say it, i dont really pk.. the most ironic thing is.. the very FIRST time I did cut on pk I went after you guys up at Anglers Village. Whatever BM was in your group took off running faster than a rabbit when my nix got on him and I killed the cleric healing you guys..

I really wouldnt brag too much. Cause you guys definately ran and got killed by a pk newb veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • eyegouge
    eyegouge Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol...we never said we were bad...we said you all roll in pk and pick on ppl thinking your hard and belittling people with words like fail,and QQ for trying to pk(which by the way when used on you makes you lose your minds,funny)so we decided to hunt you...does that make us bad?...probably not...does it make you look like the weak chars you are without numbers and give us some payback on your ****?...yes.all i have to say is enraged pkers better start doing WQ in packs. ask torm sagrath and antigone and the various others i "fail" to remember...we are having fun,how bout you?b:chuckle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lol Fathia talking big for someone I killed so much. I'm looking at your level and tbh it's higher than I thought. You can't really do anything without some barb or high level archer to hide behind. I DO give Survival credit though; just not you.

And yea, 4 80s vs 4 90s is not fair. 4 80s vs 1 80s is pretty fair. It was fun, and I hope I see you guys again on WQ today. Just wish you'd stop ganking 1 person then scramming when the second opponent shows up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2009

I tot enrage's rite of passage is to solo kill 100 barbs at the same time.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I tot enrage's rite of passage is to solo kill 100 barbs at the same time.

No, you have to kill Clunker.

I did that when I was level 40-50ish b:victory

(He was standing there doing nothing at the time *shame*)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    lol...we never said we were bad...we said you all roll in pk and pick on ppl thinking your hard and belittling people with words like fail,and QQ for trying to pk(which by the way when used on you makes you lose your minds,funny)so we decided to hunt you...does that make us bad?...probably not...does it make you look like the weak chars you are without numbers and give us some payback on your ****?...yes.all i have to say is enraged pkers better start doing WQ in packs. ask torm sagrath and antigone and the various others i "fail" to remember...we are having fun,how bout you?b:chuckle
    Next time, stay and fight for a while. More fun that way. :3
  • Fathia - Heavens Tear
    Fathia - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    im not lookin for credit from any of Enrage, im arcane cleric(squishy), so congrats on killiing me, all of u actin tough killin clerics and wizs oh by the way QQ, i love all u LvQQ players
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Someone is butthurt over getting ganked.

Be like every squishy with common sense; don't go white name, or don't complain.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Torm is a BM. All those u listed were DD classes so killing Bauku would be a lot easier for them.

There were only one time when SentinelS outnumber Enrage in a pk fight and that was outside hidden orchid (maybe there were more but I was only in that one). It was quite fun but SentinelS started sz-ing anyway after 1-2 rounds.

according to Failsui, a BM sucks at DD.
    moreover, Failsui also considers a venomancer a pure DD class.
    Failsui : from theempire days, a true "pr0" at failing. his failing gets better with time, just like festering wineb:victory

and just like 99.6% of all other threads in HT part of the forums, this thread also turned into a pissing contest among/against enrage members.

+1 trolling.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    whoa whoa whoa you're pushing it.

I just have to defend here.

For your fkn information... wine gets BETTER over time. Don't be touching the wine subject you're going into restricted zone. Pls go back to the failsui and troll thing you had going on thanks :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear
    Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    thanduril wrote: »
    according to Failsui, a BM sucks at DD.
    moreover, Failsui also considers a venomancer a pure DD class.
    Failsui : from theempire days, a true "pr0" at failing. his failing gets better with time, just like festering wineb:victory

and just like 99.6% of all other threads in HT part of the forums, this thread also turned into a pissing contest among/against enrage members.

+1 trolling.

Just throwing it out there that wine FERMENTS, something such as a wound festers.

Refining Failed! Your intelligence level has been reset.
    Founder of the Interstellar Dinosaur Theorem.
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Someone is butthurt over getting ganked.

Be like every squishy with common sense; don't go white name, or don't complain.
    "Butthurt?" You plagiarized that from my flame on Torm!! b:angry
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This will be interesting when Enrage disbands soon.

Imagine...3 Enragesque guilds eating up lands from various factions from different sides of the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Tseuqreve - Heavens Tear
    Tseuqreve - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i like turtles!
  • thanduril
    edited April 2009
    i would like you two to pay attention to the word "festering" in that previous post.

common sense applies that something is Wrong with the wine, ie someone might have pissed in it, barfed in it or [insert grotesque instances here]. or why on earth would i compare Failsui's stupidity to something that isnt flawed in some way or another. i mean it takes determination to keep failing at this game and yet sticking thru and playing it...all the way back from last year.

but trolls and butt-babies like you two dont have the common sense to understand any comment that might require you to use 4% of your grey matter(no grotesque pun intended).

@Buttzyrm: if your refining has failed then go redo 2nd grade again duhh. got pawned by your own "wit"...."FAILLLLL"?
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    excuses excuses.

fester != tainted.

just admit you're wrong we'll move on :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This will be interesting when Enrage disbands soon.

Imagine...3 Enragesque guilds eating up lands from various factions from different sides of the map.

Is 1 TummyRub? if so i am so in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • thanduril
    edited April 2009
    excuses excuses.

fester != tainted.

just admit you're wrong we'll move on :p

yup yup excuses.
    excuses about anything that pulls the limelight away from your BS.
    go make a troll's guide on BMs being the new tanks and/or puller of tomorrow and venos being the next wizards/archers.
    "Fail" b:victory
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yup yup excuses.
    go make a troll's guide on BMs being the new tanks and/or puller of tomorrow and venos being the next wizards/archers.
    I prefer Pure DEX Wizards.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    pffftttt Fist Barb pwns ALL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear
    Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yup yup excuses.

Don't be mad because you messed up and were caught. Valiant attempt at a save but once again you failed. b:thanks Are you ever going to come out and properly introduce yourself? Or has Mommy forbidden it?
    Founder of the Interstellar Dinosaur Theorem.
  • Snuggles - Heavens Tear
    Snuggles - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Chan!!! You know that the arcane bowbarb rules all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Is 1 TummyRub? if so i am so in.

Oooh, I remember TummyRub. My first pk experience. ShirKahn and defected.
    I got em after they pk'd a friend of mine. :<
This discussion has been closed.