Crimson (not a QQ thread)...

Options
123457»

Comments

• Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    even if pen does have more skill it dosn't matter right now, they need more people to stand up to crimson and friends. Otherwise if crimson calls in more people pen can't do anything about it, and they will lose. But crimsons doing a fair job at keeping people scared to join. All is fair in war and love, right?

And a quote....
    You don't fight with minimum force, you fight with maximum force at endurable cost. You don't just pink your enemy, you don't even bloody him, you destroy his capability to fight back.

b:bye gl in your fight guys
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Their main threat is just their numbers and the fact they can gank you whenever they want ;O

Ah well just finished a nice 1v4 against chox (85), yukii + nix (80), papa (79), and boen (77) :D oh em gee i didn't die but they did several times each. e-peen + 10 for the kiter with the nix
  • Khaos - Harshlands
    Khaos - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Their main threat is just their numbers and the fact they can gank you whenever they want ;O

Ah well just finished a nice 1v4 against chox (85), yukii + nix (80), papa (79), and boen (77) :D oh em gee i didn't die but they did several times each. e-peen + 10 for the kiter with the nix

And what you do in TW? send nix and run and let your crystal be destroyed.
    after 3 weeks we will get 80mil per week and you will get none.

-Khaos
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    And what you do in TW? send nix and run and let your crystal be destroyed.
    after 3 weeks we will get 80mil per week and you will get none.

-Khaos

And you will still be a carebear who sucks at pvp.
  • Khaos - Harshlands
    Khaos - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    And you will still be a carebear who sucks at pvp.

Yeah i like to suck at pvp b:surrenderb:surrenderb:chuckle

PS.

Only the losers QQ *nolife* *suck at pvp* *carebear* *pve* ect. ect..

have a nice day
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah i like to suck at pvp b:surrenderb:surrenderb:chuckle

at least your honest
  • ashez
    ashez Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    There's so much bull**** floating around here (a good read and laugh I must say), so I figured I might as well join in on the action coz I'm so damn bored @ work :D

Seriously...It doesn't matter if you're a PvP god and sport a 10 foot ****..this game isn't designed to be a 1v1 show of skill! It's a damn MMORPG!!! You want a game that requires individual skill? Go play a good FPS/Strategy game. Unlike other MMOs that give you Arenas etc with **** loads of customization..PW end game PvP = TW!! And guess who's the undisputed king in that department? *ding-fkin-ding* C__M__N

Hypotetically speaking: Say the 20 odd members in Pendulum were the top PvPers on the server with crazy skillzor and uber coordination and they can 1v10 others..IT DOESN'T F0KIN MATTER!! They will be crushed coz of the sheer numbers, gear and levels Crimson has. ( which leads to pendu forums/wc spam "AMAGAWSH 51 crimson needed to kill 5 Pendu" Q___________Q )

Tbh..You can keep killing Crimson members in open world PvP/PK and even if you force 10 members to leave coz of the harassment, there will be 100+ more lined up waiting to join em coz they are the top dogs <-- that's a fact :)
    No one wants to join a self proclaimed "best PvP guild" with 20 odd members that will be wiped off the map in 3 weeks…Who knows Crimson might even box and restrict Pendulum to just one territory…what then? How long do you think the Pendu faithful will stick around with the KoS + owning ONLY 1 land?
    You're options: mirculously recruit 80 high level members and attack Crimson and win? or disband and make another guild? LOL

So..keep on bitchin, call 'em carebears, noob PvPers or w/e it is you want to call them…but what you fail to see is that they've successfully crushed every RQ wannabe guild and are on top of the PW food chain.

Cheers,
    AsHeZ - inactive for 3 weeks and counting :(

Ps. *spank* angeRRRRRRRR
    "Nova_: Their HIGHEST member admitted we roll them, we are more coordinated, we are more organised."

oreally? b:pleased

Le Crimson
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ashez wrote: »
    PW end game PvP = TW!! And guess who's the undisputed king in that department? *ding-fkin-ding* C__M__N
    Because there have been plenty of PvP TW's with Crimson and everyone is 90+ with endgame gear now. Oh wait...
    "AMAGAWSH 51 crimson needed to kill 5 Pendu" Q___________Q )
    How do you people not understand the difference between 'lol'ing' and 'qq'ing' after all this time?
    How long do you think the Pendu faithful will stick around with the KoS + owning ONLY 1 land?
    Pendulum core was formed before the server opened. Most of us knew each other on Lost City. We're not in Pendulum for the same reason you're in Crimson lol.
    So..keep on bitchin, call 'em carebears, noob PvPers or w/e it is you want to call them…but what you fail to see is that they've successfully crushed every RQ wannabe guild and are on top of the PW food chain.
    Have there even been any RQ wannabe guilds? Everyone is a CQ wannabe, but they all seem to fail to understand the circumstances that actually allowed CQ to prosper.
    We actually tried to avoid being the RQ of this server, but most people here are too stupid to cooperate with to any meaningful degree unless you offer to jerk them off or something.

I can't believe I even honored this post with a response. Who are you, anyway?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Because there have been plenty of PvP TW's with Crimson and everyone is 90+ with endgame gear now. Oh wait...

How do you people not understand the difference between 'lol'ing' and 'qq'ing' after all this time?

Pendulum core was formed before the server opened. Most of us knew each other on Lost City. We're not in Pendulum for the same reason you're in Crimson lol.

Have there even been any RQ wannabe guilds? Everyone is a CQ wannabe, but they all seem to fail to understand the circumstances that actually allowed CQ to prosper.
    We actually tried to avoid being the RQ of this server, but most people here are too stupid to cooperate with to any meaningful degree unless you offer to jerk them off or something.

I can't believe I even honored this post with a response. Who are you, anyway?
    There is no instance in where "Oh they need x amount of people to kill us." to be true
    It can't be "lol'ing", it can only be qqing.

If you honestly believe that because x amount of people killed you, it requires x amount of people to kill you, then your iq is about 85. Your a solid B, gratz.
    If you realize that isn't the case, then your qqing about being 5v1'd.

You decide.

Personally, my ego is so big id choose mental retardation.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    There is no instance in where "Oh they need x amount of people to kill us." to be true
    It can't be "lol'ing", it can only be qqing.
    Laughing at them on vent is qq'ing?
    If you honestly believe that because x amount of people killed you, it requires x amount of people to kill you, then your iq is about 85.
    I'd agree with that, except that they only bring ridiculous numbers after we roll them repeatedly when they already outnumber us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Hydra - Harshlands
    Hydra - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well we kinda have ridiculous numbers to bring b:kiss

Anyway, when a guildie ask backup because he's being pk'ed, he dosen't say " I was pked, but I only need 5 ppl to come, cause Pend are only 5, oh and I need lvls 65-70, cause I checked all their gear and I want this to be a fair fight, oh and no nix plz :)".
    But maybe Crimson should should start playing like that, so Pendulum won't be so offended when we outnumber them to help our members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:kiss
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    why is every single Crimson member that posts here an idiot?
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Look, this is just how it is:

Crimson or Kingdom gets killed by a group of Pend or LS, calls for backup.

Crimson and Kingdom, starved for PvP action, show up en masse.

I assume that these 5v2 instances and whatnot are the result of a member overreacting, claiming "OMG PK WAR IN SWAMPS LOL," and then everyone rushing down there to find 4 Pendulum members standing around.

Quite simply, we don't mean to outnumber you severely, but it's kind of a side effect of not being able to PK except for KoS lists and people over reacting.

/Thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hydra - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options

You look angry, is something wrong? b:chuckle
  • Belief - Harshlands
    Belief - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Why so sad?
    Dont worry come I'll give you a hug b:pleased
    Aurian: Loyal? Power-hoes are loyal to nobody
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yup nvr borring esspecially hearing same story with me droping HH60 over 1 month with diffrent contain of this story -.-" i mean come on how much more will you guys change the story until it gets boring? i came red thats new... news flash ... when i came try rmbr iffy or whoever said this i killed both of u as u already said .... and when i killed u im sorry but game made me red =( true and i rly dont give a f i lost it i told u why u had to give it back not coz of lost itself but **** u say all the time in this forum and world chat but well ppl dont c our pms and u guys kinda said u get my point but no ss to prove it so yeah i will hear in few seconds that this nvr happend... well i dont care that much =) u may QQ about it even till next year, all ppl kinda when i told them this only u guys are kinda close minded to get it-.-"

ohhh and btw i nvr told i will kos mercenary if they dont kick Kiwi... lamest rumor ever ... i told asperity he should be aware of risk kos may come when i kos Kiwi and he start lie in guild chat crimson attacked him with no reason like he probably would since he never cared to even inform ppl from Mercenary he had Perma kos... NOT coz sword again... but coz hes lies and all **** he continue to spread.... so yeah i informed Mercenary about situation and that if he want he may stay in mercenary we dont care as far as Mercenary wont interfere, ahhh and btw for blue ppl who dont know a **** iffy and hes BFF kiwi are even dared to lie with "Mercenary are ready to make it guild problem" and when i asked Leader of Mercenary is it true he was like lol no1 never said that but umm they cant win alone they need to freakin doze ppl with more and more lies i mean come on go read forum urself look by urself how many stories about me loosing HH60 were made already its like rly lamest thing... day by day its changes, past situation keep change and its the same ppl telling this story in 1milion diffrent ways so yeah keep believe them and have fun =)

YUP NVR BORNG ASPECIALY HAARNG SME S2RY WIT M3 DROPNG H60 OVAR 1 MONTH WIT DIFRENT CONTANE OF THES S2RY --!!111!!!! OMG LOL I MEAN COMA ON HOW MUCH MORA WIL U GUYS CHANGE DA S2RY UNTIL IT G3TS BORNG?!??!! I CM3 RED TAHTS N3W.!111!!!!11!!11!!1!!! OMG LOL NAWS FLASH .!111!!1!111!!1!1111!!! OMG LOL WHEN I CME TRY RMBR IFY OR WHOEV3R SADE THES I KILED BOTH OF U AS U ALREADY SADE ..!!!11!!!111!!1!1!!!!!! OMG LOL AND WHAN I KIL3D U IM SORY BUT GM3 MAED MA RED =( TRU3 AND I RLEY DONT GIEV A F I LOST IT I 2LD U Y U HAD 2 GIEV IT BAK NOT COZ OF LOST ITSALF BUT **** U SAY AL TEH TIEM IN THES FORUM AND WORLD CHAT BUT W3L PL DONT C OUR PMS AND U GUYS KINDA SADE U GAT MAH POINT BUT NO S 2 PROVE IT SO YEAH I WIL HEAR IN FEW SECONDS TAHT THES NVR HAP3ND.!1111!!!1!1!!1!!!11!!1 W3L I DONT R TAHT MUCH =) U MAY Q ABOUT IT 3V3N TIL NAXT Y3AR AL PL KINDA WHEN I 2LD THEM THES ONLEY U GUYS R KINDA CLOS3 MIND3D 2 G3T IT--
    OH!1!!1!11 OMG WTF AND BTW I NVR 2LD I WIL KOS MARC3NARY IF TH3Y DONT KIK KIWI.!1!1!!!!!11!!!1!111!!!!! OMG LM3ST RUMOR EVER .!1!!!1!1111111111111 LOL I 2LD ASP3RITY HA SHUD B R OF RISK KOS MAY COME WHEN I KOS KIWI AND HA START LEI IN GUILD CHAT CRIMSON ATAK3D HIM WIT NO REASON LIEK H3 PROBABLEY WUD SINCE HE NEVAR CAERD 2 EVEN INFORM PL FROM MERCENARY HE HAD P3RMA KOS.!11!!11!!!!11!1! OMG WTF NOT COZ SWORD AGANE.!111!!11!11111!!11! WTF LOL BUT COZ HAS LEIS AND AL **** HE CONTINUA 2 SPR3AD..!111!111!11111!!!!1!!!1!1!! SO YEAH I INFORMED MERCANARY ABOUT SITUATION AND TAHT IF HA WANT H3 MAY STAY IN M3RC3NARY WA DONT R AS FAR AS MERCANARY WONT INT3RFARE AHH AND BTW FOR BLUE PL WHO DONT KNOW A ** IFY AND HES BF KIWI R EVAN DAERD 2 LEI WIT M3RCENARY R R3ADY 2 MAEK IT GUILD PROBL3M AND WH3N I ASKED LEAEDR OF M3RCENARY SI IT TRU3 H3 WAS LIEK LOL NO1 N3VER SADE TAHT BUT UM TH3Y CANT WIN ALON3 TH3Y NED 2 FREAKIN DOZ3 PL WIT MOR3 AND MORA LEIS I M3AN COM3 ON GO RAAD FORUM URSELF LOK BY URS3LF HOW MANY S2REIS ABOUT MA LOSNG H60 WER3 MAED ALRAADY ITS LIEK RLEY LMAST THNG.!11!111!!!1!!1!11!! WTF LOL DAY BY DAY ITS CHANG3S PAST SITUATION KEP CHANGA AND ITS TEH SME PL T3LNG THES S2RY IN 1MILION DIFR3NT WAYS SO YEAH KEP BLEIVA THEM AND HAEV FUN =)

You thought Yukii's BR was hard? Try the 12 year old AOLer translator.b:chuckle
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    My Eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    Pemarkre - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Epiiiiiic *keels*

I'm not even going to attempt reading that @.@;

*edit*
    *attempted reading that and is now unconscious at her desk from an aneurism* Translation... phailed... Synapses... corrupted...
    Take the moment in your hands, and dust off the parts that you wish weren't there. Hold onto and pursue the parts you enjoy, letting the drifting dust fade away on the wind, remembered and learned from, but no trouble to you now. ~ Myself, 4/4/09.

Call me Kemi, the lighthearted, optimistic cynic. ^x^

Harshlands |*| Lareish (Enraged Wz - Main) |*| Lalarei (Clc) |*| Pemarkre (Vm)
  • Hydra - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You thought Yukii's BR was hard? Try the 12 year old AOLer translator.b:chuckle

That's it? :O That's your uber argument? You can't write anyting useful so u make fun of others ppl english? LOL

Last time I checked this game was PW International, so yeah, to some players english is not their first language and sometimes it takes a bit more effort understand, but if u think that is reason to bully, go ahead.
  • Epic - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    That's it? :O That's your uber argument? You can't write anyting useful so u make fun of others ppl english? LOL

Last time I checked this game was PW International, so yeah, to some players english is not their first language and sometimes it takes a bit more effort understand, but if u think that is reason to bully, go ahead.

We've stated our argument. There's no point since it ends up going in a circle.
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    Pemarkre - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I thought it was kind of obvious Epic was using allcaps to make a joke (not an argument) about *Chatspeak,* not non-native English speakers.

If the flaming here gets any worse I'm going to have to get a heatshield and some marshmallows....
    Take the moment in your hands, and dust off the parts that you wish weren't there. Hold onto and pursue the parts you enjoy, letting the drifting dust fade away on the wind, remembered and learned from, but no trouble to you now. ~ Myself, 4/4/09.

Call me Kemi, the lighthearted, optimistic cynic. ^x^

Harshlands |*| Lareish (Enraged Wz - Main) |*| Lalarei (Clc) |*| Pemarkre (Vm)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    epic where did u find that large wall of bull****? there are so many lies i think you made that whole thing up xD
  • Epic - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sorry. The interwebz is serious business, no time for jobs here.
  • murjam
    murjam Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This post started really well, worried about that Crimson will conquer the server and is OP, untill someone started to insult someone and now, as far as I have seen this thread going ... Im sry but most of u look like joke. "yea we pk-d this and that and u are carebears and king of SZ" Make a thread to that. PK 1 vs x. There u can discuss who is better in PvP and stop the **** here. Smart guilds doesnt speak BS about others. They try to figure out the strategy how to be best and win their enemies (if so can be called). And as far I have seen... most of the guilds are weak by showing that they have no honor to themselves. It's sad to see that. They want to be THE best in the game, yet they are picking on others and hope they look cool like that. Imo it's just lame.

And that how much land one guild has doesn't show anything. All guilds want to have land. It makes big deal. Guild with land can call ppl to join them " we will win more lands, we are strong enought" There must be motvation that makes other guildmembers work for that. In this game it's land=money.

And about this thread. Yes Crimson looks strong at this point ( I hope it stays like that too). But I think that LastStand or whoever other guild has the same opportunity to rule the server.. Tho then it will be boreing. And stop whineing about being in someones KoS. It's PvP server. If you don't like here change the server.

I haven never sayd anything bad if Pendulum killes me or LastStand or who ever likes to kill me. It doesn't stop me playing. And if I have change to fight back I will do it. It's all about fun and how well someone can handle it's char. So have fun in game :)

And sry if I have some mistakes here. My first language isn't English.
  • Shadowreign - Harshlands
    Shadowreign - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    murjam wrote: »
    This post started really well, worried about that Crimson will conquer the server and is OP, untill someone started to insult someone and now, as far as I have seen this thread going ... Im sry but most of u look like joke. "yea we pk-d this and that and u are carebears and king of SZ" Make a thread to that. PK 1 vs x. There u can discuss who is better in PvP and stop the **** here. Smart guilds doesnt speak BS about others. They try to figure out the strategy how to be best and win their enemies (if so can be called). And as far I have seen... most of the guilds are weak by showing that they have no honor to themselves. It's sad to see that. They want to be THE best in the game, yet they are picking on others and hope they look cool like that. Imo it's just lame.

And that how much land one guild has doesn't show anything. All guilds want to have land. It makes big deal. Guild with land can call ppl to join them " we will win more lands, we are strong enought" There must be motvation that makes other guildmembers work for that. In this game it's land=money.

And about this thread. Yes Crimson looks strong at this point ( I hope it stays like that too). But I think that LastStand or whoever other guild has the same opportunity to rule the server.. Tho then it will be boreing. And stop whineing about being in someones KoS. It's PvP server. If you don't like here change the server.

I haven never sayd anything bad if Pendulum killes me or LastStand or who ever likes to kill me. It doesn't stop me playing. And if I have change to fight back I will do it. It's all about fun and how well someone can handle it's char. So have fun in game :)

And sry if I have some mistakes here. My first language isn't English.

Your post was fine....a little tough to read in some places but given that English isn't your first language, it was much better than I could ever hope to do in another language.

Secondly, you're right about all the QQ when getting PKed. This is after all a PVP server. I have been killed and I have been the one doing the killing....it's all part and parcel with playing on a PVP server. Just like the time Nurfed PKed me outside ether while I was killing foxwings. My response? "Nice payback.....what I get for not paying attention". No sense getting all pi$$y about getting PKed, just rez in town and either go to pay them back or continue on with whatever you were doing. And for crying out loud, stop all the QQing about dropping stuff when you get PKed......this is a PVP server, you knew that when you made your character.....if you choose to go red without carrying dolls then you have no1 to blame for dropping stuff but yourself.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    And for crying out loud, stop all the QQing about dropping stuff when you get PKed......this is a PVP server, you knew that when you made your character.....if you choose to go red without carrying dolls then you have no1 to blame for dropping stuff but yourself.

Wait.. what?

NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER!! STOP DOING THATb:beg

That way i don't get to laugh at some idiots i killb:chuckle

QQing about DQ **** and store gear FTW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch40tic
    ch40tic Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yay for me, i finish reading this chapter book... oh wait, it might continue.. QQ

and here is my 2 rusty old pennies...
    1 brain vs 1 dumb muscle = brain wins
    1 brain vs 20 dumb muscles = brain eventually worn out and loses
    so if u're brain and u always solo u'll eventually worn out and loses because they have more muscle and ain't afraid to use them... and they can't be blame because, "if u have it, why not use it"

ok, bye
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dieu has left the faction :>
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dieu has left the faction :>
    Marry me IG.