Crimson (not a QQ thread)...

Options
narc0tix
narc0tix Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Look, this isn't a QQ thread or some lame call to arms bull , it is meant to be an eye-opener.

Crimson directly benefits from the server fighting amongst themselves and stagnating their own progress. Crimson has Thus far met 0 resistance (that actually stood a chance) and have gracefully PvE'd their way to a comfy number 1. People say "why attack now, we need to grow stronger etc etc." but what you dont understand is, the more you wait, the stronger Crimson becomes. All i am really trying to say is, Crimson is OP and if noone does anything about it now, they will continue to grow stronger and eventually hold half , if not more, of the map.
Nova - Marksman / Bard
Post edited by narc0tix on

Comments

• Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Its too early to say who will own half the map, but at this rate crimson has a pretty decent chance b:shocked
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    we also have a nuke ready incase things get to hazey out on the TW map b:surrender

but seriously tho this thread is kinda pointless unless you or some1 decides to actualy do a *call to arms* in the thread, either way, i sence flameing.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I've said this before and I'll say it again. Pendulum cannot stand against Crimson on it's own. We have LastStand with us now but we need more people. Most the people on this server don't understand how this game works so let me make a couple points:

1) One 'Ally' said they can't fight Crimson because they don't have enough people, although they have 50 or more people than us. After this they said they didn't have high enough levels. This doesn't matter, if you don't stand up you won't level or we'll end up with a Conqueror epidemic on this server too. Find your balls and stand with us.

2) People are afraid to lose people. If you lose someone because they're afraid it will harm their leveling then they were never going to stay with you. Odds are they were just in your guild to pass the time till they can join Crimson or Kingdom.

You don't need numbers or levels to win. Pendulum is out numbered, out leveled and out geared and yet we hold our own.

Basically if we don't stand up and fight them we're going to lose the server to another PvE guild, on a PvP server. Decide what you want, if you think this is okay then just leave for a PvE server. If the map gets taken over by them then I will personally hunt down every guild that didn't stand with us and kill you all, all day.

BTW Meca, Sense*
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ah the good old ZOMG THEY WILL TAKE OVER kind of topic.
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ^^^ I know right? Gotta love themb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ta-Da. Conq. Was never the best guild in LC. Doesn't mean Crimson will always be the best. servers only been up for like 5 weeks >.>
    Wonhalt
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ^ But it's never early to b:cry b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Orlando - Harshlands
    Orlando - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I've said this before and I'll say it again. Pendulum cannot stand against Crimson on it's own. We have LastStand with us now but we need more people. Most the people on this server don't understand how this game works so let me make a couple points:

1) One 'Ally' said they can't fight Crimson because they don't have enough people, although they have 50 or more people than us. After this they said they didn't have high enough levels. This doesn't matter, if you don't stand up you won't level or we'll end up with a Conqueror epidemic on this server too. Find your balls and stand with us.

2) People are afraid to lose people. If you lose someone because they're afraid it will harm their leveling then they were never going to stay with you. Odds are they were just in your guild to pass the time till they can join Crimson or Kingdom.

You don't need numbers or levels to win. Pendulum is out numbered, out leveled and out geared and yet we hold our own.

Basically if we don't stand up and fight them we're going to lose the server to another PvE guild, on a PvP server. Decide what you want, if you think this is okay then just leave for a PvE server. If the map gets taken over by them then I will personally hunt down every guild that didn't stand with us and kill you all, all day.

BTW Meca, Sense*

The truth.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    Jeffreys - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ta-Da. Conq. Was never the best guild in LC. Doesn't mean Crimson will always be the best. servers only been up for like 5 weeks >.>

Con was top guild but probably not the best at the beginning because RQ and BLT double KOS. BLT keep saying:"we will take off Con next week" and they never atk....

once all PVE lands had taken. Con failed at first TW against BLT, so BLT keep talking shet. Then, next TW Con started winningb:laugh

PS. Bloodcult seems really strong to meb:kiss
    [Kylin Organizer]Having Fun In The New Serverb:thanks
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wreck is right. This 'no PvP until 90+' thing the whole server is doing is going to destroy it. No one is going to care what level you are or what your gear is or what your PvP rank is because no one but the two top guilds will be left playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ah the classic "they'll destroy the serverzzz b:cry" arrived here already? damn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Just speaking from experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ahh the good old 'I need to make an **** out of myself on every topic' response from Lessie.
    Nice to see some people didn't change in my absence.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The good'ol lame failed comeback attempt from wreck, classic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wasn't a come back, you weren't even talking to me. It's actually a comment.
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    guy you talking about crimson like they are a bad guild and they bully whole server but what they dont do . crimson and kingdom kosed eminence for attacking their members eminence was a random pk guild if you denied or not LS was a random pk guild many times they attacked me and other friends but LS leader told me he dont care about random pker he will not kick anyrandom pker and we can personal kos them........... a leader who dosent care about random pk in his guild sorry i think is realy lame.i dont know why pendulum is on kos so i dont talk about them.

btw Jeffreys its not true what you say about tw agains CQ the +30% attack blessing weeks made a Victory in a assault tw agains CQ almost impossible cause CQ had many DDs but they failed in other tws vs BLT befor they get their first victory, anyway LC is done, crimson is not CQ and i cant see any guild like BLT cause there is no leader like Flamez on this server to build up a guild like he build it on LC.

Nothing is for ever so just wait and see what will happen on this server .

sorry for my bad english have fun everybody.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    guy you talking about crimson like they are a bad guild and they bully whole server but what they dont do . crimson and kingdom kosed eminence for attacking their members eminence was a random pk guild if you denied or not LS was a random pk guild many times they attacked me and other friends but LS leader told me he dont care about random pker he will not kick anyrandom pker and we can personal kos them........... a leader who dosent care about random pk in his guild sorry i think is realy lame.i dont know why pendulum is on kos so i dont talk about them.

btw Jeffreys its not true what you say about tw agains CQ the +30% attack blessing weeks made a Victory in a assault tw agains CQ almost impossible cause CQ had many DDs but they failed in other tws vs BLT befor they get their first victory, anyway LC is done, crimson is not CQ and i cant see any guild like BLT cause there is no leader like Flamez on this server to build up a guild like he build it on LC.

Nothing is for ever so just wait and see what will happen on this server .

sorry for my bad english have fun everybody.

is that why BLT still didnt attack CQ over one month after the blessings were gone?

Btw does Korren play Harshlands because I would like some Harpy Wraith mats
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    iffy if i remember guild was falling apart after blessing gone many highlvls left cause drama and leader wasnt active so why should you attack a guild in tw if you know you dont have any chance ?
    (\__/)
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    iffy if i remember guild was falling apart after blessing gone many highlvls left cause drama and leader wasnt active so why should you attack a guild in tw if you know you dont have any chance ?

nah BL failed wayyyyyy after blessings were taken away
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    nah BL failed wayyyyyy after blessings were taken away

27 highlvls left guild cause 1single person but anyway ok your right im wong lets drop LC stuffb:victory
    (\__/)
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i dont know why pendulum is on kos so i dont talk about them.

Here's a nice little story. :3

Once upon a time, a brave young soldier by the name of Kiwi got into a PK fight with Crimson. YuKii went red, Kiwi came back and killed YuKii. YuKii drops HH; YuKii blames KIWI for his own lack of dolls and stupidity. YuKii decides that obviously anyone who would pick up a free weapon worth millions at the time is a terrible, horrible, vicious man and deserves KoS. All of Crimson KoS's Kiwi.

So Kiwi joins Mercenary. YuKii, still being the butthurt BR he is, threatens Asperity with guild-wide KoS if he can't convince Kiwi to hand over the weapon. Asperity, having no balls, forces Kiwi to leave the guild. This action pisses off ex-Rule34, who leave Mercenary and form Pendulum. Kiwi still has the weapon, with the "personal KoS" that comes with it, and joins Pendulum.

One day, Pendulum does HH. We finish one run and are running towards the portal for another go. YuKii and Eve are hanging around, see Kiwi, and immediately jump on him. Okay, butthurt, but it's old news. Pendulum, obviously, defends their EP against the PKers. Who wouldn't? They were holding up our HH with a stupid, immature attack.

And, in the little Crimson PvE world of happy bunnies and sunflowers, getting retaliated on after attacking someone is UNFORGIVABLE and clearly against the word of almighty god. (Which is yourself, durr.) Crimson calls KoS on all of Pendulum for standing up for the person no one else would. Kingdom, in turn, calls KoS on Pendulum because they're sucking Crimson's dicks. Why even have feet when you're on your knees all the time?

So that's how it went. Maybe Crimson sees it differently (or were fed false stories as they so often are), but this is Crimson KoS from the Pendulum point of view.

(BTW, I was in Mercenary when that stuff happened, and I helped make arrangements to leave after Asperity's choices. I was in that actual HH squad. I attacked (and died to :<) Crimson. I was on vent when Wreck was talking to YuKii. This isn't secondhand info.)
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well the permanent kos on your brave young soldier Kiwi is in my point of view a right decision and if your guild help and support him in pvp then i understand the kos right now.im jost wondering about this fight cause Yukii isnt a random pker how your brave young soldier get in in such a fight with crimson director Yukii? anyway thx for info .b:thanks
    (\__/)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well the permanent kos on your brave young soldier Kiwi is in my point of view a right decision and if your guild help and support him in pvp then i understand the kos right now.im jost wondering about this fight cause Yukii isnt a random pker how your brave young soldier get in in such a fight with crimson director Yukii? anyway thx for info .b:thanks

here is the answer, no lies.

I went to oracle boss striped spider king. /|\ was killing it and another 2 kingdom were standing beside /|\. I waited behind them in line and after /|\ killed the boss i waited for the kingdom to go. Apparently both kingdom's were afk in line so i waited like 20 seconds and /|\ went to kill it again on me. So i ks'd it. and they 2 shotted me with nix. wtf hax. so i return and me and iffy pwn them and they drop stuff. yukii comes, already red. and iffy is like 'i bet no dolls mens jarjar' so we kill yukii ninja style and they dropped hh, i picked it and ran to safe. commence qq kos over i quote 'an easily farmable weapon' yukii had another hh 15 mins after that. it wasnt even yukii that instigated it tho, it was /|\ but yukii got a little mad after dropping it and the grudge is still here.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    little Crimson PvE world of happy bunnies and sunflowers

How come those PVE players always run you into sz? to the point that you're called sz heroes/warriors/whatever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    How come those PVE players always run you into sz? to the point that you're called sz heroes/warriors/whatever.

Cause we have enough common sense not fight a battle we can't win? :3
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    so you(self-claimed PVPers) get rolled by crimson(the ones you claim are PVErs)?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Iffy - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So beating a crimson somehow changes that 1 of your members basically admit defeat here? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So beating a crimson somehow changes that 1 of your members basically admit defeat here? lol

I said we might have lost the battle, but not the war.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options

naw i think he just meant we are not going to PvP while we are outnumbered like crazy. You dont see us in safezone when the numbers are even