The Big Bad Report-A-Bug Thread

Comments

• overmage
    overmage Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I just wanna know a answer cause i am not sure if they work on sunday cause i send my ticket on a sunday and my time zone is GMT +8 so i waited until today but my ticket wasn't reply yet.
    Because i just wanna know what is the situation like for my case and then i will plan what to do cause i lost my mood after i tried so hard to get those stones and i lost them in such a stupid way.

Thank for replying my post asap
  • mystinguette
    mystinguette Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hello,

I have a problem in a Wizard quest for "Spiritual Cultivation"
    you understand why it's borring...
    Can't buy new skill

So the problem in this quest is : I have the item requested for finish her but the quest isn't Completed.
    it's a main quest so i can't trash her and try again and i can't drop the item quest too for try to drop again.

So i didn't know what i can do so i post here for resolve this.

"Post Link for my screenshotIn game"
    http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenquestbug.jpg

Thank you (I'm french so I guess you'll understand all what i said)
  • aegis456
    aegis456 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The daily quest isn't resetting for me.
  • Ayamehowl - Sanctuary
    Ayamehowl - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    No reward from Cultivation quest part - Heaven's Tear -A quest book. (Right Click in order to obtain a quest.) Quest Booklet Reward (Gold: 1100 Exp: 1850 SP: 450 Rep: 4)
    When I right clicked the book it didn't reward. It shows up in my quest log with a blank description. The trash button is also greyed out for it.
  • Kandyce - Heavens Tear
    Kandyce - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hello :)

sorry for my english, i hope you will understand :D

at the auctionner tonight, i was watching at some lvl76 boots and bid for this item. 40 minutes left, someone bid... as i was'nt near AH, i bid when i came back, 8 minutes left. so the countdown went to 30 minutes again (as i have ever seen before on all auctions in the last 30 minutes). i wait front of the auctionner, to see if someone else bid again... but no. look at the AH, 0 minutes left \o/ i wait the email !

and email came... "Auction Error". damn, someone else bid on it... 30 minutes again to wait... i look at "my bids" panel, and surprise : nothing. look at the Armor / Light Footwear menu... nothing too.

a friend told me that he had a similar problem 2 days ago with a mold. 0 minutes left, auction error, nothing.

is that a bug ? if someone bid at 0 minutes, countdown does'nt reset ?

sorry again for my poor english... thank you :)
  • streak001
    streak001 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    iv done the spiritual cultivation quests and compleated them and still am unable to buy my new skills plz fix this

_Vera_
    Lost City Server
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2009
    Have you learned the corresponding requisite skills?
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Nucleus - Harshlands
    Nucleus - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm also stuck in room 50, and the Cube Messenger has a gray quest icon . Like Saneiko i finished yesterdays cube today, got another badge of duty and started again. I couldnt find a clear answer to this problem anywhere and wold really appreciate it if a gm could provide one.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The game doesn't care when you entered the cube. It cares when you finish it. You can only complete room 50 once per day, just like you can only complete each chip room once per day. If you start at 11:50, and complete the chip room, then port to room one and start again at 11:58. If you get to the chip room at 12:01, you can complete it again.
  • mystinguette
    mystinguette Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    it's possible to have some notification for my problem.

because it's seem's nobody have a look to it so i don't know if i forget something or not ...
    Or if i can do something by myself for continu upping my character ??

Thank you for reading and resolve this if possible.
  • surtr
    edited April 2009
    The quest requires you to get two separate sprites; one from a Frozen Wolfkin and one from a flower. You have the one from the wolf, now you need the one from the flower.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

• Cirdan - Lost City
    Cirdan - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    With the veno mana and health regeneration spells (sorry, I forget their neames of hand) it seems as if you could use them on other people as they have a range that increases over the skill lvls. If they are only meant to be for self use, why do they have a casting range at all?
  • kiraliefde
    kiraliefde Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi I have a problem with the names of other people.
    First i saw all names of all people in PW but now i cant see them at all.
    But on my other character, I don't have a problem.
    The little popet next to my avatar is on like always but still nothing.
    Who hase the same problem or who can help me out b:surrender
  • surtr
    edited April 2009
    The green "Show/Hide Players Beyond Range Limit" icon above your health bar should be turned off.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

• Kandyce - Heavens Tear
    Kandyce - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hello :)

sorry for my english, i hope you will understand :D

at the auctionner tonight, i was watching at some lvl76 boots and bid for this item. 40 minutes left, someone bid... as i was'nt near AH, i bid when i came back, 8 minutes left. so the countdown went to 30 minutes again (as i have ever seen before on all auctions in the last 30 minutes). i wait front of the auctionner, to see if someone else bid again... but no. look at the AH, 0 minutes left \o/ i wait the email !

and email came... "Auction Error". damn, someone else bid on it... 30 minutes again to wait... i look at "my bids" panel, and surprise : nothing. look at the Armor / Light Footwear menu... nothing too.

a friend told me that he had a similar problem 2 days ago with a mold. 0 minutes left, auction error, nothing.

is that a bug ? if someone bid at 0 minutes, countdown does'nt reset ?

sorry again for my poor english... thank you :)

up ? b:question
  • lostsoul1213
    lostsoul1213 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Just a small error regarding the graphics on a mob.

On felbone shanks, the sword they hold is "floating" It is not in the hand as with most other mobs. It is a good ways away from being held. From a concept designer standpoint, the overall mob on graphics looks very rough or they left it unfinished. So far this is the only one of the mobs I have noticed. If it were my call on designing games and wanting the best graphics for it, this one would not pass my inspection.

Small catch but its there.

Also there is a dragon quest 20 that bugged out on me saying the mission was already taken. I still have to track down what caused this error but i think it has to do more so with the guy next to him you turn in the emblems to. I hit a bug of the same type the other night so pretty sure they are linked.

Going to add this one too and going to classify it as a major bug on developing.

On hero's tomb..... the walls should be solid, meaning mob attacks should not be able to pass through and kill people. They should only attack the ones in the same room as they are. Instead, you get a crossfire from the ones in the rooms while fighting with the mobs trying to get to them. Also one if memory serves somehow got stuck in one of the walls and wound up on the other side of the wall (ie passing through the wall somehow).
  • estelle
    estelle Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I have 2-3 quest in quest tab that won't disappear, eg: dragon quest 41... what should i do? thanks
  • Lianalove - Heavens Tear
    Lianalove - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Surtr wrote: »
    The green "Show/Hide Players Beyond Range Limit" icon above your health bar should be turned off.

I did both of them to try it out but still nothing...
  • featherdeadric
    featherdeadric Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i apologize i allready posted it earlier cause i didnt see this thread . heres my situation , i started World Quest today as usual but wen i got to the 2nd npc (Tailor Fang Pei, West Destrict , Arcasour) she took the paperclip and did not give me back another paperclip to continue the World Quest. i need that exp dailly to lvl up plz help also i did try to restart the quest and also relogged about 20 times niether of those worked
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm pretty sure you've gotten the complaint before. Rebirth has been giving a lot of people grief because of the double death dc thing. Are you guys going to fix this or no?
  • KhaosShadow - Sanctuary
    KhaosShadow - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It is a bug that you don't get chips in room 49. This has been reported to the devs.

If you're getting kicked back to room 1, you are taking to long to complete the room. If you complete it within the time limit, you will get the die to move on to room 50.

You guys seriously need to fix the timer issue then. I turned the quest in with well over 30 seconds left and got kicked to room 1. It had not been 2 minutes then. (and no SS because I had no chance, I can't magically know that I'm going to get kicked to room 1).

I've also been ripped off 15 chips so far. Cube of Fate glitches far too much, people lose too much time and money there. It should not be allowed in game with the amount of issues there are because nothing will ever be returned of fixed from previous glitches.

Room 31(i believe) is a chip room and has glitched twice on me not giving chips, This has been happened in the last few weeks.

Today room 15(i believe) another chip room glitched and did not give me chips. This has never happened in that room before.

Room 49 kicked me to room 1, I know there is a delay in the timer in quest so turned in the quest with over 30 seconds left to make sure i would finish on time. I also used an apothecary pot when I started the quest and the cool down (which is 2minutes long) wasn't close to hitting. Please fix these things.
  • surtr
    edited April 2009
    Feather, if you free up two inventory slots you should get the next book.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

• ChickenWeed - Sanctuary
    ChickenWeed - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Room 27 resets while crossing........
  • Evangelistic - Dreamweaver
    Evangelistic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    My Call to Duty Token just vanished without a trace.

I tried leaving squad; talking to the pillar, to the Elder,
    Taoist....etc... It's not in my bank.

I Submitted a ticket.

I just want to get this quest out of the way.
    Still level 19. I want to know what the reward is though.
    I've done a
    Venomancer(lv20)
    BladeMaster(lv20)

And now I'm doing an archer.

This is the first time I had this happen. Can you please help me?
  • Lianalove - Heavens Tear
    Lianalove - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    who got the anwser on my question
    I cant see ppl's name's anymore. but on my other char i do see all names of other ppl. I always got that green poppet on next to my ava but still nothing.
    can someone please help its very annoying :D
  • Anarande - Sanctuary
    Anarande - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I have problems with my spells on my cleric. Usually they damage around 700-900. But something happened and now they're down to about the half of that. It happened once before, but it fixed itself again. I don't know how. But this time it's not working. I've tried loads of things. I've tried to go back to a trainer to learn a higher skill, but I already have the highest. I tried to switch to another character and back, and then to restart the game entierly. Still it doesn't work.
    I haven't forgotten any buff or something like that, since I haven't got any. Not yet, because I'm only level 26.
    It's quite annoying that I'm damaging as much as my level 14 wizard. And I have real problems killing any monster in my level, so I can't do any quests.
    Do you have any idea of what happened? Or what I should do to fix it?
  • Torhn - Heavens Tear
    Torhn - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I have noticed that the back legs of the foxwings that Venomancers tame are completely flat with no dimension. You might want to fix this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacagaweia - Dreamweaver
    Sacagaweia - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    In the Spiritual Cultivation quest "The Mines" from General Summer in Archosaur, it doesn't tell you what needs to be done. "The Mines" label says only
    Some monsters are planning to overtake (sic) The Mines. The General requests that you launch a preemptive attack on them before they can gater their forces.
    Under that is only a tab labelled "Hint" which contains only the text "Hint".

Also, I would suggest revising "overtake" to "overrun" in the above quoted text.
  • unknown862
    unknown862 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    room 58 sometime bugs and you cannot pick up the quest to get a medal from NPC and then try to attempt to get a 2nd one from another player.
  • Hashbrownies - Harshlands
    Hashbrownies - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    did CoF lastnight and got stuck at room 11 - Bored...

Issue: got quest succesfully to wait for 3min, however timer started at 2min and counted down. Wait for the timer to run out, even waited an additional 3min or more, but never recieved my dice.

Order: went to room 6, room 8, and then room 11

2nd time got stuck in room 9 - 100 second stand

Issue: got quest and was teleported to the aoe boss room successfully, however when quest timer ran out I never recieved my dice. I also waited in this room well after quest timer had counted to zero, but never recieved dice.

Order: went to room 3, room 7, and then room 9

I restarted mutiple times and hit these rooms atleast twice with the same outcome. I had one bully and one robber card in inventory, also 3mil in coin and around 40 dice tickets. Please take a look, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.