LOL @ All the PPLz Trying

Comments

• Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    (Btw as i type this we just got another HH60 from Kingdom, we dont even need to do with HH at this rate)

We have been known to practice philanthropy and occasionally donate to third-world guilds. A beneficial side effect is giving you the encouragement (read: delusion) that you don't suck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • p3nnstate
    p3nnstate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok sure alex and Legend talk, but you know what, they deserve it. **** I would to if I owned that good. They are my competition as an archer in the same guild and I love them being my ally =)

Though I am surprised about how much talking pendulum does. I have not seen it yet, but I think anti-hero is probably the only player I respect as both a pker and as a gamer. I don't remember the last time he talked or spammed anything even after rolling me and a few friends back when I was in AvengerZ and even after I lost my Xbow.

But I guess each guild has the quiet ones and the flaming ones and from just a few pages....seems ligea and allure are the two flamers representing pendelum...though allure's voice in vent is hot b:dirty though that makes me feel all dirty inside since my 15 year old sister sounds the same...*im totally gonna hear about this in pking wars huh*

Ah well, I talk after pk wars to, but its mostly just *yea what he said* remarks. Yes we outnumber you and for most of you outlevel you. But last time I checked, Germany never said anything about having a fair fight when the USA got involved and well we saw what happened there. All excuses are null and void even if I make them.

Larger faction - to bad, join a larger one or make urs larger, nobody stopping you

Higher lv - go zhen or grind all day, everyone had the chance to buy oracles...since you didnt use them, ur the idiot so dont flame

1v9001 to kill me - hilarious I must say, but still. usually what happens to most of our higher lv members, but the 9001 gets rocked by 1million in no time at all so whatever

I love LS and Pendelum....I forget what archer LS had, we both killed each other at the same time...god that was funny. Dont dispand...merge if you like, whatever. Keep it interesting, keep it fun. *ok back to topic sorry*
    Let me heat you up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    sry double post...its Martin

You know you love me PW b:laugh
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Zap - Harshlands
    Zap - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Zap, I remember you. You're that idiot that got kicked out of LS for random-PKing like a dumb ****. Then after the first PK war between LS and Citadel (during which you, factionless, just stood around and spammed **** out of your **** annoying everybody), you begged to join my guild. Should've screenshotted that conversation because it was extraordinarily pathetic. The only thing that's a joke around here is you.

Alright there kid this is what happen.

I left laststand to random pk.
    I Asked to join your guild becouse a friend of mine was in it and it was only 5 days into the game so i didn;t know how pathetic the guild was.

Your a ****ing kid. And if not what are you? Some severaly fuucked up adult who plays video games and can't controlle his anger, and lies?
    Nuff said.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ah taking it to RL, sign of desesperated non-factor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok i demand you all mail me 1k coins in-game everytime you use the term "non-factor". I'm the one who started it, now everyones throwing it out like it's "hello & goodbye". Don't make me go donald trump on your asses and copyright that like he did "you're fired!".
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok i demand you all mail me 1k coins in-game everytime you use the term "non-factor". I'm the one who started it, now everyones throwing it out like it's "hello & goodbye". Don't make me go donald trump on your asses and copyright that like he did "you're fired!".

LOL like if anyone is going to listen to a non-factor!

Check your mail. b:bye
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009

lol wut. if you are who i think you are the term non-factor was used in lost city before you were even considered to be a non-factor
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Wow! Your epeen is must be huge! You think you started the term "non-factor"?! Your kidding! Thats been used in pretty much every forum for any video game ever. Wow i cant belive you typed that.

*edit*
    Dated 2005:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=non-factor

Anyway im done with this thread. To much drama, like being in a damn soap opera.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Wow! Your epeen is must be huge! You think you started the term "non-factor"?! Your kidding! Thats been used in pretty much every forum for any video game ever. Wow i cant belive you typed that.

Anyway im done with this thread. To much drama, like being in a damn soap opera.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7807/epeen.jpg
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Alright there kid this is what happen.

I left laststand to random pk.
    I Asked to join your guild becouse a friend of mine was in it and it was only 5 days into the game so i didn;t know how pathetic the guild was.

Your a ****ing kid. And if not what are you? Some severaly fuucked up adult who plays video games and can't controlle his anger, and lies?

LOL. My eyes must be deceiving me because I think what you said was I can't control my anger? RAWR the pussycat is mad, time to pull out the big guns and start dissing people's lives.

1) You didn't leave, you got kicked.
    2) You didn't ask, you practically begged.
    3) You have no friends.

In case I need to refresh your memory again, what you basically did was caps lock "YOU CITADEL NOOBS" for 15 minutes straight and then PM me saying "hey dude let me join plz plz plz, i level fast and i rock at PK." Oh god just thinking back on it makes me laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hey guys im finding this funny that the only way you can try to beat me and alex is to fraud a char and try to make fruad BS about us and how we use auto clicks and stuff so im makin this thread to let all you flamerz vent and QQ more cant wait to read it. Oh stay tuned for my new vid of both LS and Pend. getting rolled just like Emenince b:laugh later

Your post just screams "I cheat and I'm lovin the fact that they can't prove it". b:shocked
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actually it's more like
    "We roll you so much you try to get us banned, feel free to use this topic to cry and give us a good laugh"
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Alex - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    I love this thread. Seriously all me or legend have to do is post anything in it, and i mean anything, and when i come back theres a brand new page of people rip roaring mad, shirts off, cocoa butter lathered up, banging heads against keyboards, eyes bloodshot and bulging and salivating at the mouth to type up some new, funny as hell, stuff for us to read.

Keep it going our devoted non-factor fans. Damn now i have to mail myself 10k coins...
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    PvP rank > guild
    edited April 2009
    PvP rank > failing guild

There you go.
  • Alex - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    PvP rank > guild

Honestly never cared about the PK rank. The lvl rank is the one i actually watch. Sadly thought the top 20 pretty much level at the same pace so its a little hard to move up by much.
  • Smoochies - Harshlands
    Smoochies - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    there is rly nothing to watch here in harshland

in future prolly there is 1 thing i wana see

this ppl who think they are good atm

QQing bout nix eating them all day
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    By the time people reach those lvls the gennies will be out, so it'll be venos QQing bout gennies b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I hope the genies **** up the nixes bleed as much as possible. Theres nothing to QQ about unless you paid $200 to be "pro". Right now its so op that I don't need to use skills on anyone in robes or light armour (except if they have event pots combined with apoth pots). I just hate the fact that its just one button you need to press for auto win. If you stand and use skills, the enemy has more chance of killing you, so the best strategy is to go fox form, use accelerate and run until the nix kills.

Anyways you should see veno vs veno. Its just 2 venos at max range with their nixes fighting each other and spam healing rofl. If the nix goes for the veno, he will move or die.
  • ashez
    ashez Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I hope the genies **** up the nixes bleed as much as possible. Theres nothing to QQ about unless you paid $200 to be "pro". Right now its so op that I don't need to use skills on anyone in robes or light armour (except if they have event pots combined with apoth pots). I just hate the fact that its just one button you need to press for auto win. If you stand and use skills, the enemy has more chance of killing you, so the best strategy is to go fox form, use accelerate and run until the nix kills.

Anyways you should see veno vs veno. Its just 2 venos at max range with their nixes fighting each other and spam healing rofl. If the nix goes for the veno, he will move or die.

Q____Q more pl0x!

Meeeeoooowwwww
    "Nova_: Their HIGHEST member admitted we roll them, we are more coordinated, we are more organised."

oreally? b:pleased

Le Crimson
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ash!!! You afker, come back and level up lulz

Nah it's not QQs, you've been away and didn't hear, me and Deja got our nixes 100% in game coins :D so I am complaining about them even though I have one ;o
  • monsterawr
    monsterawr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    By the time people reach those lvls the gennies will be out, so it'll be venos QQing bout gennies b:cute
    how can u be so sure everybody can hve genie?

coz 4 me i guess only rich **** ppl will be able to get it

i knw they said it wont be in CS

but to prevent bleed frm $200 nix......

it would prolly take some effort to get it like HH mats
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Gennies can be obtained with an easy quest and you can use 3 mirages to change the kind of gennie you got, it's not hard and everyone can get it.
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    supposedly their skills use 'genie mana' and to regen it you need fuel crystals.

just rumors but im sure they arent going to be a cheap way to beat a phoenix

i cant even purify bleed at this level qq
  • ashez
    ashez Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ash!!! You afker, come back and level up lulz

Nah it's not QQs, you've been away and didn't hear, me and Deja got our nixes 100% in game coins :D so I am complaining about them even though I have one ;o

Grats!!! Now you can buy me my Daevas once I'm back =P but meh won't be online for another week or so... sniff sniff :'(
    "Nova_: Their HIGHEST member admitted we roll them, we are more coordinated, we are more organised."

oreally? b:pleased

Le Crimson
  • Persephone - Harshlands
    Persephone - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:cry <-- me QQing
  • Dyingbreed - Heavens Tear
    Dyingbreed - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009

wrong. Genie blood cot cooldown will be 2x longer than the bleed cooldown. If you're smart you might do something, otherwise you'll just prolong the inevitable.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Wrong, there is another skill that makes you inmune to bleed for a short time, combining both with decent timing will keep you bleed-less for half a min.
    That's way better than getting rolled in -10 secs by the bugged skill while the veno is 20 meters away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Theres more then enough random threads talking **** about us, so this is the place to go for all your QQing needs about me and Legend. Vent away, make yourself feel better after you've been rolled in-game.

Lol who are you guys? Enrage imataters?
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh