LOL @ All the PPLz Trying

124»

Comments

• Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If you think your famous, well then theres somethign wrong. You got to spread the word....but really idk who you are...who are you?
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Imortalz - Harshlands
    Imortalz - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    good good make the nix bleeding go faaar away and make venos like RQuit and quit or play ather classes ill still we veno hahaha iff a pet is the killer its not fun iff its that way and really who aaaaare u ppl beliving u are something with xp event and trash talking u own a player 20+++ lv lower really u must suck **** like hell plz stop playing and go examine ur brain cos u certanly need a check aaaand plz tell ur mum to never let u go cus u might die u never knew these days as for ppl saying i pk cos i want and urs just a game oooh plz grow up ull in the end will get burn and quit cus that is what ppl like u do now go pk ur own lv orr really get a life.....b:shutup
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ya lost me there. I have no idea what you're talking about as of like.. Line 2.
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ya lost me there. I have no idea what you're talking about as of like.. Line 2.

You got all the way to line two? Damn...i got lost after the 3rd word...
  • Shadowreign - Harshlands
    Shadowreign - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    good good make the nix bleeding go faaar away and make venos like RQuit and quit or play ather classes ill still we veno hahaha iff a pet is the killer its not fun iff its that way and really who aaaaare u ppl beliving u are something with xp event and trash talking u own a player 20+++ lv lower really u must suck **** like hell plz stop playing and go examine ur brain cos u certanly need a check aaaand plz tell ur mum to never let u go cus u might die u never knew these days as for ppl saying i pk cos i want and urs just a game oooh plz grow up ull in the end will get burn and quit cus that is what ppl like u do now go pk ur own lv orr really get a life.....b:shutup

Ummm.....you want to try this one more time in a language that's actually understandable? If not then please quit posting as it's making our heads hurt when we try to decipher wtf you're spewing.