LOL @ All the PPLz Trying

Xlegendx - Harshlands
Xlegendx - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hey guys im finding this funny that the only way you can try to beat me and alex is to fraud a char and try to make fruad BS about us and how we use auto clicks and stuff so im makin this thread to let all you flamerz vent and QQ more cant wait to read it. Oh stay tuned for my new vid of both LS and Pend. getting rolled just like Emenince b:laugh later
Post edited by Xlegendx - Harshlands on

Comments

• Player - Harshlands
    Player - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    so you guys actually do are cheating, why else would you come here and make a account for this? If you didn't do it, ignore it.
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Theres more then enough random threads talking **** about us, so this is the place to go for all your QQing needs about me and Legend. Vent away, make yourself feel better after you've been rolled in-game.
  • Xlegendx - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    nah man just wanting to see all the pplz BS they have to say about us. this is first time EVER that i used forum and all this BS i read about me and Alex i find it funny as hell that they cant beat us in game so they try to get us banned lol oh well have your fun and w/e
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    warhammer, you and chowmein are too funny. archers are complete **** at this level and its getting to ur head lol. you are a joke and i can't wait till 90+ (if u dont qq quit like you did on lost city).

1 person says u are using an auto-clicker and now u think ur famous b:chuckle

q______________________q

i know cause i didnt have to use a private server to test 90+ archer magic builds lol
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wow you guys got your own fan club?
    b:sweat
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Xlegendx - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    sry bro im not famous for my auto click im famous for rick rolling emenince and soon to be LS and Pend and i didnt quit LS lol and i didnt use P server for Tests i did it for fun man QQ more laterz
  • balthazar
    balthazar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    sry bro im not famous for my auto click im famous for rick rolling emenince and soon to be LS and Pend and i didnt quit LS lol and i didnt use P server for Tests i did it for fun man QQ more laterz

QFE.

I believe using a Pserver is agaisnt the rules.

EDITED: I was rude the first time.
  • Xlegendx - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    hmmm lol another shot a glory for balth the mystery nub lol QQ moreb:chuckle
  • Xlegendx - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    oh also umm how you know i use p server you record that to you lieing nub just cause i say i use one doesnt mean i do lol i can also say that i run a retail server lol record that nub lol prove i used one plz lol lataz
  • balthazar
    edited March 2009
    just cause i say i use one doesnt mean i do lol i

Wow, are you acting dumb, or are you just stupid..? Your nonsense, is pretty much on par with Zoe.

No offense Zoe.

The only thing Zoe has on you is grammar.

P.S.-might want to stop double posting.

Edit button there for a reason b:chuckle
  • Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    Esty_bank - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    balthazar wrote: »
    LOL QUOTED. HAHA
    Pserver usage is against rules too loool.

go DT a 9 incher plz.
    If I type ******* it means Kingdom. Nothing else. Any other dirty meaning is in your mind, not mine.

Pervert.

If I type Kingdom, it's probably something pretty dirty though. Dirtier than what you were thinking, for sure.
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Your nonsense, is pretty much on par with Zoe.

Ouch that's pretty offensive.

It's kinda impossible to prove that someone uses a pserver.
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • balthazar
    edited March 2009
    go DT a 9 incher plz.
    Okay, I agree my comment was a bit slanderish towards him, I'll edit it.

Thanks for making me re-think.

Even so, still pressing agaisnt the ToS b:surrender
    It's kinda impossible to prove that someone uses a pserver.

Well he did say he used it..

Its like I run into an airport and scream I HAVE A BOMB!!!

Police are gonna arrest me, but I'm not gonna say, "Oh lol QQ Cops, just cuz I say I have a bomb doesnt mean I really do lolol"

-_-
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Well he did say he used it..

Its like I run into an airport and scream I HAVE A BOMB!!!

You cant compare such things.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • balthazar
    edited March 2009
    You cant compare such things.

You can but for the topics sake..

Its not like I go up to a GM and say HEY GM IM USING BOTS!!!!

The GM is gonna ban me, and when I try to get my account back, I'm not going to say

"WAIT! JUST CAUSE I SAID I USE BOTS DOESN'T MEAN I DO!!"

Emphasis On myself saying I do such things.
  • Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    Esty_bank - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Your nonsense, is pretty much on par with Zoe.

OMG! I hope she doesn't come to this forums because of that comment.
    If I type ******* it means Kingdom. Nothing else. Any other dirty meaning is in your mind, not mine.

Pervert.

If I type Kingdom, it's probably something pretty dirty though. Dirtier than what you were thinking, for sure.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Iam amazed.. u guys cant beat then so "lets create a new account and flame then on thA forum!!"

HELL YEAH u guys suckb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • balthazar
    edited March 2009
    OMG! I hope she doesn't come to this forums because of that comment.

I don't mean anything bad, but its true.

Typically, Zoe's posts are hard to decifer, they start out well written, and then shortly after she contradicts herself, or brings up a totally invalid argument.

Which is fine, I have that problem too, and I strive to fix it.

I was just providing a basis of what to describe Legend's reply as.
  • Xlegendx - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    wow my plan is working i have pplz flaming on us lol keep it up guysb:bye
  • Alex - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Keep venting folks. Let it all out. Concider this you're cleansing ritual after you get a free trips to sz.
  • Alex - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Well...ban attempt #4 (to date) has failed. #5 might be the magic ticket thought. That pending paternity test with Allure isn't going to go well. I even got called to go on the Maury show...

I am not that babies daddy!
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    4 attempts? I thought it was just 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Alex - Harshlands
    edited March 2009

No i've had people report me for botting once in the 30's. Then for using **** mods back when we were killing eminence. Next they tried to ban me because i swore over WC, eminence again i believe. Now the latest one.

4 and 0 record baby, keep it coming!
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Maybe they are stalking him in game trying to see his 1337 bots
  • Alex - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Maybe they are stalking him in game trying to see his 1337 bots

The only stalker i like is the sexy bikini wearing female kind. They can "report" me all day long.
  • Xlegendx - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    whats up just checking in to see all the QQing not as much as i would expect oh GZ LS for getting rickrolled today and GodsFear EPIC EPIC FAIL as a WB died in 4 hits as he can to SZ lol latazb:bye
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    GodsFear EPIC EPIC FAIL as a WB died in 4 hits as he can to SZ lol latazb:bye
    You realize that just because you only hit him four times doesn't mean you were the only one hitting him, right? I've seen his HP and I've seen your crits on my crappy light armor, and there's just no possible way you can kill him in four hits even if you hit him for the same damage you hit me for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Alex - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    You realize that just because you only hit him four times doesn't mean you were the only one hitting him, right? I've seen his HP and I've seen your crits on my crappy light armor, and there's just no possible way you can kill him in four hits even if you hit him for the same damage you hit me for.

Oh please, i alone hit you for 1200dmg normal non-crit sling shots. I shot you one time from my sling tonight in sp and insta-ticked your hiero. So please stop talking.

As for SP, you guys chose the absolute worst place for soft characters to pick a fight. Whats even funnier is you were rolled by people 10 levels below you. Want to know how? I told everyone in kingdom exactly what you'd do. You'd all target me, like you did the first time. Buffs+Event pot+hiero+wings of grace = i lived long enough through all of you for all those lowbies to kill your entire group of LS and Pend there.

Did you not realize something was wrong when your people started dropping while you were ALL trying to kill me? You people have zero organizational skills when it comes to mass pvp. All you do is show up in one place then basically play as individuals, then you complain about being outnumbered and thats why you lose. It wouldn't matter on the numbers. You don't work off of each other, you don't call targets, you don't notice whats going on.

You basically allowed lowbies to kill all of you while you were all trying to kill me a second time. I mean i don't get. Are you all new to pk? I even said on guild chat "this is what they'll do, this is what you guys do, we auto-win." And word for word it happened like that.

When you become predictable to your enemies, you're no longer a threat. I hope you guys don't fall apart like eminence before, you guys give me something to do when i'm not zhenning. But for the love of god, pick a leader and work together. You don't need 10 people on 1 target. I mean yes you see me you either run or try to kill me quickly because i will drop your people in 1-2 hits, but you cant ignore everyone else over me.

Btw whoever dropped me that +1% physi crit ring, believe it was you Ligeia, thanks. Sold for 1million coins. That's another thing...you PK without dolls? I mean seriously. I don't care if you're in LS, Pend, kingdom or crimson, USE DOLLS ffs.

I don't know i just have a feeling pendulum is going to be gone within a week, merge into last stand probably. Then laststand is going to lose a TW, pvp not pve, and they're just going to disband. Is there seriously no one in LastStand or Pendulum who has any leadership experience? It's like a guild of rambo's with no idea how to work as a unit.

Anyway fraps video will be made and uploaded of this whole SP event so everyone can see how LS and Pend got rolled by lowbie 50's while they were all trying to gank me. You'll cry when you see it. I look at it and go "really"? I mean really? ugh...
  • legendaryhunter
    legendaryhunter Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Found a great evidence of the greatness of these two QQers , xlegendx and alex r

ladies and gentlemen see hw great these two ppl r b:thanks

xlegendx down :http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=281yixz.jpg

alex down : http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alexxl.jpg
    see how great they r at rick roling lowbie eminence , but doosent stand a chance against their won lvls =p

Q_Q xlegendx

these pics i found while surfing netb:bye
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Oh please, i alone hit you for 1200dmg normal non-crit sling shots. I shot you one time from my sling tonight in sp and insta-ticked your hiero. So please stop talking.
    You hit me for about 900 with normal non-crits, actually. 1200 won't tick me, anyway.
    Want to know how? I told everyone in kingdom exactly what you'd do. You'd all target me, like you did the first time. Buffs+Event pot+hiero+wings of grace = i lived long enough through all of you for all those lowbies to kill your entire group of LS and Pend there.
    Actually, the first time you ran out with Sophia, Thorin and the lowbies, we killed you all. But I doubt you'll leave that in the fraps.
    Did you not realize something was wrong when your people started dropping while you were ALL trying to kill me? You people have zero organizational skills when it comes to mass pvp. All you do is show up in one place then basically play as individuals, then you complain about being outnumbered and thats why you lose. It wouldn't matter on the numbers. You don't work off of each other, you don't call targets, you don't notice whats going on.
    You just said in the last paragraph that we all focused you, and now you're saying we don't coordinate? Uhhh...
    You basically allowed lowbies to kill all of you while you were all trying to kill me a second time..
    If Sophia and Thorin are lowbies, sure.
    Btw whoever dropped me that +1% physi crit ring, believe it was you Ligeia, thanks. Sold for 1million coins. That's another thing...you PK without dolls? I mean seriously. I don't care if you're in LS, Pend, kingdom or crimson, USE DOLLS ffs.
    I don't bring dolls if I don't intend to go red. I probably killed someone with an aoe or something. You guys drop stuff worth more than that ring, so...

Oh, and there weren't any Last Stand there. Just Void, Nurfed, B_I_G and I.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~