Options
    take a veno with nix 5 - 7 secs to kill me while i have hiero on..=.='
    and within that 5-7 secs.. all i can.. is catch a cyclone on that veno QQ
  • Blessing - Heavens Tear
    Blessing - Heavens Tear Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    xsephyx wrote: »
    Every class has it's pros/cons. A nix is another excuse to QQ about how bad you are at pvp. I'll admit first hand the bleed does need to be nerfed. Also it probaly will, seeing how it did get nerfed in the other version of PW. There are many ways to kill a veno with a nix. A veno who relys on their nix to do all the killing are scrubish.

Again no use making threads on veno's and nixs. If PWI was going to do something about it they would have. And you and your friends that dont spend $1xx+ a week or month, there are 6 new players throwing $250 in 1 day to get a nix/herc.

Btw im not trying to flame anyone in this post at all, nor do i wish to be flamed at. Just stating the obvious.

By nerfed you mean disabling flying in TW, then yea. Other than that, flesh ream is still working like it is now on China servers so don't expect it to get fixed anytime soon. The only solution the developers were able to come up with is the new genies.
  • Yayforme - Lost City
    Yayforme - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    one more fucing phonix thread
    just shut up spend 200$ and go buy all legendary armor and u can fight phoenix if they spend 200$ they lose anyway there **** for spending that on a game
    UR ALL JEALOUS b:cool b:cool b:cool

IGN: YayForMe b:mischievous
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    There's actually something an archer can do about bleed by using wings of grace but it requires that you know when you will get attacked. Time Wings of Grace that your 3sec immunity absorbs the bleed and then spam everything you have on the veno and hope for crits, but that would be too pro for Toad he surely didn't mean it like that.

yes the same goes for spark...if you time it right the phoenix actually flies back. not terribly useful cause during the cast and channeling time the veno can get out of range ready to spam the no-chi, 15sec cooldown bleed again.
  • Phantum - Lost City
    Phantum - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Another genious I see. Obvious proof of our public school systems being /fail.

Sorry to break it to you but "genious" is spelled genius.
    b:dirty Why does it take 100,000 sperm to fertilize one egg? Cuz they don't ask for directions... *Rimshot* b:dirty

b:laugh "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." b:laugh

b:sad "Most cars on our roads have only one occupant, usually the driver." b:sad

b:chuckle "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese." b:chuckle

b:shocked "SUPREME COURT REULES THAT MURDERERS SHALL NOT BE ELECTROCUTED
    TWICE FOR THE SAME CRIME." b:shocked
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    one more fucing phonix thread
    just shut up spend 200$ and go buy all legendary armor and u can fight phoenix if they spend 200$ they lose anyway there **** for spending that on a game

Shame they are most likely wearing legendary and HH armor, spent hundreds of dollars +refining there gear to be murdered in a matter of seconds by a bird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Shame they are most likely wearing legendary and HH armor, spent hundreds of dollars +refining there gear to be murdered in a matter of seconds by a bird.

QFT min chars la
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yes the same goes for spark...if you time it right the phoenix actually flies back. not terribly useful cause during the cast and channeling time the veno can get out of range ready to spam the no-chi, 15sec cooldown bleed again.

<3 Hell/Heaven spark. It takes so long to casts, lets me get close to archers/debuff it away and kill them while in melee range.

PS- we don't have to spam bleed, we can set it to auto-cast on cooldown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You can fight the bird head on and die, or you can use your brain kite and kill the veno or jump into an instance or water etc.

I have np fighting 1 veno and a phoenix, alone. shi- happens when an extra entity joins my opposite side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    You can fight the bird head on and die, or you can use your brain kite and kill the veno or jump into an instance or water etc.

I have np fighting 1 veno and a phoenix, alone. shi- happens when an extra entity joins my opposite side.

It's alright guys! ch2 has found the solution. Clearly everybody should have above 10m/s speed or can carry a portable instance teleport and/or puddle to swim in, just to fight phoenixes, makes sense.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:surrender phoenix is kinda ruining the game easy pk 9x etc but less fun in a way and unfair to weaker classes llike pure int mages or pure dex archers etc

i dont mind do sins im the OP bird owner but i would never roll a mage wich i really want to because of the bleed bug

and even if they removed bleed bug veno's would still be amzingly powerfull nix hits alot without bugged bleed
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    all mages should roll vit build heavy armor mage to counter the nix!

who needs magic as a mage.. srsly
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options

Lol who needs vit as mage?

Uber mage is heavy armor and spec str use XS for dubble dmg no class can take u on..

I hope ur a BowBarian cuz any other build is fail

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

I always jump into nearest babypool if i see a red name nix lol
    Sadly there isn't always water close by and i have never in my entire PW-life had a veno jumping after me in the water - summon their plumfish thingy and fight. They just camp u above the water (just out of target range) and wait for u to stop swimming and get in range of nix bleed again b:chuckle
  • redhawkpure
    redhawkpure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

??? u can kite a nix?
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ??? u can kite a nix?

Yes because players move faster than 10ms
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    nix is amazingly fast unless the u got a head start and ur chasers mount is slow (like mine) u can actually escape but its 1 in 50 that it happens Oo an would require u to have maxed out mount any slower hasnt ever managed to escape by air

• Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

i can see a fail...
  • ch2h5oh
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ??? u can kite a nix?
    Yes because players move faster than 10ms

Answers to your question:
    ☆Windcatcher
    Interval Between Hits -0.1 seconds
    Range +2
    Winged Blessing
    Increases the range of all ranged attacks by 10 meters.
    Wings of Protection
    The majestic power of the Winged Race increases nearby squad members' evasion by 35% for 30 minutes. Also for 600 seconds increases their speed by 15%. The speed increase does not stack with any other effect.
    Aim Low
    Focus all of your energy to aim a single shot inflicting base physical damage plus 3469.5 and Freezes the target for 8.0 seconds.
    Knockback Arrow [on the phoenix and not the veno]
    One rapid shot inflicts base physical damage plus 1864.6 and knocks the target back 12 meters.
    Elven Alacrity
    Skill developed by the elite Archers to maintain their high mobility. Temporarily increases movement speed to maximum and immunizes the caster against all movement status ailments. Lasts 8 seconds.
    There you go, learn to use them in the correct combination.
    The Phoenix can't chase you from thousand streams to Dreamweaver port unless the owner (the veno) is in a 27 meter radius of the bird. If the distance between the bird and the veno exceeds 27 meters, the bird resets and pops right beside the veno. If the bird wants to bite you again it has to travel 32 m before it can get you. That is where you use those skills.

Your range (20 + 10 + 2) is more than the command radius. Its tricky, but if you get it right... it's easy to kill the veno, make sure you check her equipments to see if it's Heavy or LA or Robe, choose your skills accordingly.

Oh and it requires a lot of practice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options

The Phoenix can't chase you from thousand streams to Dreamweaver port unless the owner (the veno) is in a 27 meter radius of the bird. If the distance between the bird and the veno exceeds 27 meters, the bird resets and pops right beside the veno. If the bird wants to bite you again it has to travel 32 m before it can get you. That is where you use those skills.

Your range (20 + 10 + 2) is more than the command radius. Its tricky, but if you get it right... it's easy to kill the veno, make sure you check her equipments to see if it's Heavy or LA or Robe, choose your skills accordingly.

It's alright guys! ch2 has come up with another brilliant solution. We should all roll archers to fight off the nix menace. This is obviously the wiser choice as opposed to fixing the actual problem.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • vice969
    vice969 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Find a solution that doesn't need any spark(s) please, ch2h50h.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ☆Windcatcher
    Interval Between Hits -0.1 seconds
    Range +2
    Winged Blessing
    Increases the range of all ranged attacks by 10 meters.
    Wings of Protection
    The majestic power of the Winged Race increases nearby squad members' evasion by 35% for 30 minutes. Also for 600 seconds increases their speed by 15%. The speed increase does not stack with any other effect.
    Aim Low
    Focus all of your energy to aim a single shot inflicting base physical damage plus 3469.5 and Freezes the target for 8.0 seconds.
    Knockback Arrow [on the phoenix and not the veno]
    One rapid shot inflicts base physical damage plus 1864.6 and knocks the target back 12 meters.
    Elven Alacrity
    Skill developed by the elite Archers to maintain their high mobility. Temporarily increases movement speed to maximum and immunizes the caster against all movement status ailments. Lasts 8 seconds.

Nix range is much greater than 27 metres dont know where u got this number from.

Knockback skill knocks back 12 metres nix moves 10.5 i think that is 1 second of free time from a skill which takes 1.6 seconds....

Wings of protecion/Elven Al DO NOT WORK IN THE AIR. 90% of pvp happens in the air

Aim low does work but many times the phoenix is directly in front of u by the time u fire the skill which means u get stunned bled and pecked. Also i have used aim low before and got bled from a distance no idea how the pet is bugged as ****. Seen it resist attacks, jump distance, seen one pecking me ad i try to attack it and my char flys to owner while the pet is behind me, that pet is bugged as ****.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • ch2h5oh
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nix range is much greater than 27 metres dont know where u got this number from.

Knockback skill knocks back 12 metres nix moves 10.5 i think that is 1 second of free time from a skill which takes 1.6 seconds....

Wings of protecion/Elven Al DO NOT WORK IN THE AIR. 90% of pvp happens in the air

Aim low does work but many times the phoenix is directly in front of u by the time u fire the skill which means u get stunned bled and pecked. Also i have used aim low before and got bled from a distance no idea how the pet is bugged as ****. Seen it resist attacks, jump distance, seen one pecking me ad i try to attack it and my char flys to owner while the pet is behind me, that pet is bugged as ****.
    If you happen to notice, venomancers usually kite (move away from you in the opposite direction) after sending the nix to bite you because they don't want to get 1 shotted. The range is 27 meters (it's tested). I've pulled this method off twice (successfully) on MeLoveYou.

Either I fought a epic failed Veno or I got lucky. In most cases, I force log when I see a nix and the bleed curse on my char. No point wasting a doll now.

If they ever fix the bleed bug, they should nerf the phoenix as well. Hell ironwood is just scary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Corwin - Harshlands
    Corwin - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    cant you just have a few handy speed buff apoths to out run the nix? I make them and I will sell you one for 3k, deal?

I would think that, speed debuff on nix + apoth speed boost on you (yea i know they can purge, but prob out of range if veno is kiting) > 10 meters per second.

I'm just speaking clearly out of my **** here, but if no water is around couldn't you just run a broad circle around the pet to come behind it and attack the veno and at least get a few hits off before they pet gets to you?

Can a cleric sleep a pet with chromatic seal?

When a veno dies will his pet continue to attack like a monster "death blow"? <is what I call it when I killed the monster rushing me, yet he still gets that last damn hit in.

I know that no info on a forum is going to completely prepare me for real PW exp in pvp but, I would like to be armed with a little knowledge before I hit lvl 30

flame on
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    cant you just have a few handy speed buff apoths to out run the nix? I make them and I will sell you one for 3k, deal?

I would think that, speed debuff on nix + apoth speed boost on you (yea i know they can purge, but prob out of range if veno is kiting) > 10 meters per second.

I'm just speaking clearly out of my **** here, but if no water is around couldn't you just run a broad circle around the pet to come behind it and attack the veno and at least get a few hits off before they pet gets to you?

Can a cleric sleep a pet with chromatic seal?

When a veno dies will his pet continue to attack like a monster "death blow"? <is what I call it when I killed the monster rushing me, yet he still gets that last damn hit in.

I know that no info on a forum is going to completely prepare me for real PW exp in pvp but, I would like to be armed with a little knowledge before I hit lvl 30

flame on
    Speed pots work only on the ground. A veno with a phoenix always pks you from the air, because the phoenix does the same damage and ignores the land to air penalties.

Yes you can sleep the pet. But the duration of the sleep on the nix is 3/4 of what it could be on a player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xixatreyuxix - Lost City
    Xixatreyuxix - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Another genious I see. Obvious proof of our public school systems being /fail.

If u dont play on a pvp server dont QQ leave the pvp QQ to real pvp players
    Ho-mo Says What?
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If u dont play on a pvp server dont QQ leave the pvp QQ to real pvp players

Go get a life, loser!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Even if we don't play on pvp servers, doesn't mean squat. Many of us, like myself, have more pvp experience than most of you.

PvP in this game will always be a joke an pointless until the take care of this flesh ream issue and you pvpers get off your butts and learn to play better.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The Christmas Venomancer hit something for 26100.

Could it be that there's someone in PWI who really is squishier than Danika? Is the legend true? b:shocked

Nah, who am I kidding, it was probably a mob.

Lol @ that M-attack though. Full int venos are so much fun to kill.
    Rundora
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The Christmas Venomancer hit something for 26100.

Could it be that there's someone in PWI who really is squishier than Danika? Is the legend true? b:shocked

Nah, who am I kidding, it was probably a mob.

Lol @ that M-attack though. Full int venos are so much fun to kill.

That, right there. This is why damage text shouldn't crop out WHO... or better said what... it was.