Go get a life, loser!

that the best come back you got?
    Ho-mo Says What?
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    spirea wrote: »
    nuff said, everyone knows it, and im talking about right now (dont give me the genie ****)

Me(who spends 120$ average per month) has stopped buying zen, along with many others ive talked to. Until this damned bird is fixed.

if u spend so much coin in cs then why do u still use **** gears ?b:shutup
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp20/d4nnylol/cbastorLOPLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLL.jpg

HOW DID YOU HIT ENVY FOR 86 DAMAGE?

BESERK CRIT? THREE DIGITS, NBD.

You shouldn't even post here, baddie. Go find some attack charms or something.
    Rundora
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

You're level 86 and you use Physical sutra in TW. Nuff said.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • admiralalexei1
    admiralalexei1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    well, phoneix sure is ****. so how abt buying my lvl 83 veno and go qq-ing ard with nix instead of qq-ing this thread, spirea-the loser bOOooo mage

DW - I will giv u a fair "discount" for being such a "worthy" friend while i was in LC.

P.S. Spirea love to do unconventional humiliation on players even if it mean this. /|\ <----
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yes it was a monster and my damage is even higher now. The damage displayed and the magic attack shown are from 2 seperate events. If I had that magic power when I did that damage I'd hit well over 40k

I'm not full int either I have 70 vit. My character is not set for pvp nor even damage, however when I want to do damage, even with my current build, darn it, I do. My gear is even garbage at the moment yet I rarely die in TW or lose in pvp even when I am particiating in this once more, plus my bird doesn't use flesh ream.

Just think what will happen when I decide I want to actaully set myself up for pvp.

When it comes down to it, any veno that uses flesh ream in pvp fails and needs to learn how to play. The devs need to put the skill on track with the rest of the skills in the game, then we'll have the **** venos out of the picture and only the ones that know how to fight will remain, leaving us with much more fun pvp.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No Zoe, and I'm surprised anyone would take your fail **** into their guild lol. Nix without a flesh ream is about as useful as an unbuffed herc. Might as well give the spot to a 60 veno who has a BEE with flesh ream. No one cares about mob damage, come back to PvP forums when you know how to pvp.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No Zoe, and I'm surprised anyone would take your fail **** into their guild lol.

b:laughOMG these comments in english are so fun.b:laugh

I can't translate this in my language.b:laugh
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yes it was a monster and my damage is even higher now. The damage displayed and the magic attack shown are from 2 seperate events. If I had that magic power when I did that damage I'd hit well over 40k

I'm not full int either I have 70 vit. My character is not set for pvp nor even damage, however when I want to do damage, even with my current build, darn it, I do. My gear is even garbage at the moment yet I rarely die in TW or lose in pvp even when I am particiating in this once more, plus my bird doesn't use flesh ream.

Just think what will happen when I decide I want to actaully set myself up for pvp.

When it comes down to it, any veno that uses flesh ream in pvp fails and needs to learn how to play. The devs need to put the skill on track with the rest of the skills in the game, then we'll have the **** venos out of the picture and only the ones that know how to fight will remain, leaving us with much more fun pvp.

i noticed your little automessage when ever you leave a thread something about :takes 26k.. welll nobody cares that you run up to harpy wraith cutt the part where it says you were killed and post it. makes you a NOOB :D