fix the damn phoenix

Options
spirea
spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
nuff said, everyone knows it, and im talking about right now (dont give me the genie ****)

Me(who spends 120$ average per month) has stopped buying zen, along with many others ive talked to. Until this damned bird is fixed.
Post edited by spirea on

Comments

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Your QQ is a little late, Spirea.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarKCuLeXx - Lost City
    DarKCuLeXx - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    its not realy VERY overpowered , i have a 80+ veno with pheonix and i still have a hard time pking other classes somtimes , ppl that know wtf they are doing , if u think its overpowered or have some kind of bug that make it so great in pvp , why not go play veno b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hate Cookies b:surrender
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    spirea wrote: »
    nuff said, everyone knows it, and im talking about right now (dont give me the genie ****)

Me(who spends 120$ average per month) has stopped buying zen, along with many others ive talked to. Until this damned bird is fixed.

How about this, fix your damn playing ability.

Nuff said!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    How about this, fix your damn playing ability.

Nuff said!

how about this, gtfo the pvp thread and go have a tea party!

Nuff said!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    how about this, gtfo the pvp thread and go have a tea party!

Nuff said!

It's a school day, aren't you late for your third grade class?

And my above advice goes for you to. Many people have been able to beat venos with a Nix, its the skill Flesh Ream skill many veno's add to the pet that is bugged. But oh yeah you would not know that, cuz umm your an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It's a school day, aren't you late for your third grade class?

And my above advice goes for you to. Many people have been able to beat venos with a Nix, its the skill Flesh Ream skill many veno's add to the pet that is bugged. But oh yeah you would not know that, cuz umm your an idiot.

Oh when they complain about nix's **** OBVIOUS they mean the nix WITH flesh realm.

Oh yeah you wouldnt know that coz umm you're a tea-party player.
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Oh when they complain about nix's **** OBVIOUS they mean the nix WITH flesh realm.

Oh yeah you wouldnt know that coz umm you're a tea-party player.

Another genious I see. Obvious proof of our public school systems being /fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • DarKCuLeXx - Lost City
    DarKCuLeXx - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yes flesh ream IS bugged , but u can always get 1 shoted by a full mag wizzard or a full dex archer , so its not realy that great in pvp -.-
    if u are a wizzard or an archer that put half of ur points in vit ofc ur gonna get owned =.=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hate Cookies b:surrender
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i have a 80+ veno with pheonix and i still have a hard time pking other classes somtimes

nix stun -> purge -> amp -> flesh ream -> walk away

really not that hard.

I want this skill fixed so I don't get hate targeted so much in pvp. Its really annoying every time I pull out my nix to have 5 people start hitting me at once.

I feel like the nix has made people a lot better at focus firing in pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spirea
    spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Another genious I see. Obvious proof of our public school systems being /fail.

*Genius

Who exactly is "our"? Did you by any chance think that this game is NOT a single country?

You are in a player versus enviorment server, and therefore have no basis of which to refute my original statement. Furthermore, you tackle insignificant points in this thread, instead of looking over the reason why i made this thread and advocating points that refute mine. Thirdly, your level is 64, which by standards here is low, not going to explain more on that. Now, it's very obvious that YOU are "/fail" being that you are a venomancer yourself, probably never been attacked by a phoenix since you are on a PvE server.

Now, what do wish to attack now? You obviously fail at PvP, PvE, trash talking, life; school, job, comprehending the english language.
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    fox trot .. but hurt much? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hmmm i know this is off topic but spirea what made u decide to go demon over sage? I just wanna know since you can only easily obtain the first three skills. Was it the demon spark?
  • Toad - Lost City
    Toad - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    aww QQ?b:surrender There are ways around the bleed of a phoenix. You can jus use hp pots of ur lvl and outpot the bleed and you use apoth pots that remove debuffs to take off bleed.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Some1 is on crack today. I dunno how exactly you plan to outheal 5-6k dmg when you can use 1 pot within that time. Oh but wait...that's not even some1 deling that much dmg, it's their PET.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I was thinking that maybe instead of the pots that cures the bleed, why don't they include pots that makes you IMMUNE to bleeding for a set amount of time (a bit like anti-stun). Not the perfect solution but that's already better than what they gave us so far (nothing).
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wtf are you talking about, a phoenix with a veno is supposed to beat every other class at equal level in a 1v1 fight. There's nothing to "fix".
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Annor - Heavens Tear
    Annor - Heavens Tear Posts: 330 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    My problem with your post is the "with a veno" part. I agree that phoenixes are intended to beat any player 1v1. In fact, rather than the Phoenix being the uncanny strength of the Venomancer, perhaps we should see the Venomancer as the blinding weakness of the Phoenix, were the Phoenix's life not tied to the Venomancers, it would truly be godly.
    Meek with words, abrupt with arrows.
  • Toad - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    aww QQ?b:surrender There are ways around the bleed of a phoenix. You can jus use hp pots of ur lvl and outpot the bleed and you use apoth pots that remove debuffs to take off bleed.
    I said AND didnt i? Your an archer also u have no reason to qq bout bleed when u can just use wings of grace.
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I said AND didnt i? Your an archer also u have no reason to qq bout bleed when u can just use wings of grace.

How does Wings of Grace help against bleed?b:shocked Thought they were supposed to make immune against movement debuffsb:surrender. Try to outheal a 1.7k~ bleed per tick, the phoenix hitting you for 5xx-7xx and the veno nuking on youb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • majero
    majero Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

You're dumb.

Try getting attacked by a 9x phoenix. You WILL die in 2 seconds flat, and no time to use a pot.

lol at "u can just use wings of grace". I swear you're just as dense as your guild leader.
  • Toad - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    How does Wings of Grace help against bleed?b:shocked Thought they were supposed to make immune against movement debuffsb:surrender. Try to outheal a 1.7k~ bleed per tick, the phoenix hitting you for 5xx-7xx and the veno nuking on youb:bye

lol wow your 9x and you had that skill for 30+ levels and you still don't realize what it does? Sad really.. Wings of Grace prevents an archer from getting hit with any negative effect. So that means no stun, sleep, no BLEED.
    majero wrote: »
    You're dumb.

Try getting attacked by a 9x phoenix. You WILL die in 2 seconds flat, and no time to use a pot.

lol at "u can just use wings of grace". I swear you're just as dense as your guild leader.

Wow, sounds like someone is butthurt after getting killed by my "guild leader" many timesb:thanks. Anyways, back on topic.
    It's your fault for having so little hp. You know the reset charms are on sale this week. You should take advantage of that and add more to vit.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol wow your 9x and you had that skill for 30+ levels and you still don't realize what it does? Sad really.. Wings of Grace prevents an archer from getting hit with any negative effect. So that means no stun, sleep, no BLEED.

Wow, sounds like someone is butthurt after getting killed by my "guild leader" many timesb:thanks. Anyways, back on topic.
    It's your fault for having so little hp. You know the reset charms are on sale this week. You should take advantage of that and add more to vit.

WOW u obviously never pvped against a veno with nix when u make the stupid claim that Wings of grace makes u immune to bleed lol.

IT DOESNT and if u actually pvped against a any pet with bleed u would know that. So u still have to tank 5-6k dmg + veno wood bombs + pecks from the bird. So unless you have 8-10k hp ure fked anyhow.

Wings of grace only prevents u from getting stunned/sleept etc which pretty much everyone knows since lvl 30. Which is very very hard to time btw since a phoenix moves 10 metres per second. Its also slow as hell to use - 1 sec channeling time and 3 sec casting time and getting it of just before the nix bites you its not that easy...specially with the damn lag.

Than there is 30 sec cooldown so good luck use it again ( if u actually have 2 sparks) when the venos+ nix goes in to stun u the second time. Cuz 99% of venos will kite the **** out of you, run away 15 metres movement speed if u actually manage to target them and get 1 shoot of. Than they come back and stun + bleed you again while your pvp pots + skills are on cooldown lol.

But there is rarely a second time since 99% of light/robe users already dead to bleed.
  • Link - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options

omfg i cant stop laughing, are you really playing an archer or just completely ****? I'm playing as an Archer in PW since 1.5years now on different servers, i should know what i am talking about. go back to Perfect World school and study a bit more about Archer skills before you come here and claim such things.

and forget trying to resist a 9x veno with phoenix, they use virtually nothing while you have to use hp pots, apoth pots and chi to survive for a small amount of time. you'll die sooner or later when your apoth is on cooldown and your chi is empty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wings of grace- about halfway through their cast start channeling purge, so when their immunity is gone it is immediately debuffed off them=frustrated stunned soon to be dead archer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wings of grace- about halfway through their cast start channeling purge, so when their immunity is gone it is immediately debuffed off them=frustrated stunned soon to be dead archer.

Omg pro b:shocked. Never had a veno debuff wings of grace status...didn't know u could do that lol b:cry But i guess its pretty logic since u can debuff the effect of pvp pots...everything goes poof gone with purge. Most 90+ venos don't use any skills like amp or purge ever beside in TW since they dont need to. They only send bird + bleed + random wood bomb which is enough to kill most 2 times over. Lazy venos b:angry
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think we have like 20 treads with different titles but the same topic.
  • Link - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options

One of the very few Venos on this server who know how to PvP without only sending in phoenixb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

what a noob
  • Link - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    what a noob

There's actually something an archer can do about bleed by using wings of grace but it requires that you know when you will get attacked. Time Wings of Grace that your 3sec immunity absorbs the bleed and then spam everything you have on the veno and hope for crits, but that would be too pro for Toad he surely didn't mean it like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xsephyx
    xsephyx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Every class has it's pros/cons. A nix is another excuse to QQ about how bad you are at pvp. I'll admit first hand the bleed does need to be nerfed. Also it probaly will, seeing how it did get nerfed in the other version of PW. There are many ways to kill a veno with a nix. A veno who relys on their nix to do all the killing are scrubish.

Again no use making threads on veno's and nixs. If PWI was going to do something about it they would have. And you and your friends that dont spend $1xx+ a week or month, there are 6 new players throwing $250 in 1 day to get a nix/herc.

Btw im not trying to flame anyone in this post at all, nor do i wish to be flamed at. Just stating the obvious.