Comments

• Xvn - Heavens Tear
    Xvn - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i wasn't serious when i said that lol
  • Player - Harshlands
    Player - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Who is Lessie on Harshlands? I haven't seen him/her yet. Different name?
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nop, try making a char called lessie b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Player - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Creating a character named Lessie on HL is like instant KOS at lvl 30 from many people ;)
    Either way, are you playing on HL server at all?
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    No LOL if u try making a char it tells you name is already taken b:avoid

Should we move LS to already failed?
    Today I saw a few encounters.

LS fought a crimson mage and got rolled like 3~4 times, then a kingdom veno came and LS kept getting rolled, more LS came and after outnumbering in a 3:1 ratio won.

Then more LS and Kingdom came, LS end up in safezone as always.

Nefastos brags that noone would fight him evenly (1 on 1 vs barbarian) dude go uninstall rofl b:laugh
    Dragonslayer got rolled in mage fights 1 on 1 so many times it was hilarious b:chuckle
    Rome brag about not dieing and got 3 shot rofl...

Well that's all I saw before leaving, I'm sure there's more.
    Keep it up LS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Dragonslayer got rolled in mage fights 1 on 1 so many times it was hilarious b:chuckle

No doubt he couldn't channel blade tempest fast enough b:chuckle wonder if thats the only skill he has hot keyed...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    I dont think he tried to channel that spell vs the crimson mage in their 1 on 1 mage fights
    Well at least I didnt see that cast animation b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Better luck next time b:victory
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    LS needs to learn there place, and that time is coming soon. Moment we saw that futur hall of fame fail guild attacking Sophi in dragons temple, we said **** the chests and rolled them for the next hour. All LS did was respawn over and over.

Dragonslayer, running into all of us and trying your AoE is moronic. All you did was get stunned and rolled.

Rome, learn what skills other classes have before you try to kill an archer. When your screen keeps flashing "resisted" over and over pick a new target, like the ones behind you.

LS barbs, get some levels. You are useless when you miss 19/20 attacks. All you are is left alone for last, once all your friends are dead, then you follow.

Nova, learn to pick your targets. I am not priority number one because you can't kill me. Take a cleric or a mage. All you do when you attack me is put a sign above your head that says "2 shot me Alex". Learn that lesson already.

Lastly, make allies, because the mountain you LS fools are trying to climb is going to cause you all to fall.

Expect more of this from LS: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DelaMorte/romeqq.jpg
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    LS needs to learn there place, and that time is coming soon. Moment we saw that futur hall of fame fail guild attacking Sophi in dragons temple, we said **** the chests and rolled them for the next hour. All LS did was respawn over and over

b:shyb:shyb:shy
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'd rather see them fail horribly than have them take your advice, Alex.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Zap - Harshlands
    Zap - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Very to the points b:laugh
    Nuff said.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Someone should add Pendulum to the decent guilds list. I've been seeing a lot of them lately, and I know they've got some good players.

That said, I dunno how much of a factor they'll be come TW, but I guess time will tell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Time indeed will tell, sooner or later.. :>

Why LS fails:

hi im a link

How else does that happen, consiring how i'm known as a terrible wizard? :> And yes, the archer had a hiero. And no, there was not huge level difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Time indeed will tell, sooner or later.. :>

Why LS fails:

hi im a link

How else does that happen, consiring how i'm known as a terrible wizard? :> And yes, the archer had a hiero. And no, there was not huge level difference.

I remember grinding at vipons like a week ago, and I turn the screen to see my surroundings when all of a sudden I see some LS players trying to take pendelum players out of the foxwings.. I didn't see any pendelum die; all I saw were a bunch of LS players in the dead and dragonslayer saying "lololololol 6v1" Its like if they have no coordination when it comes to pvp.
    (note: LS had more players there they were all dead)
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ^ Mmm we dont like it when ppl try to steal our foxwings :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • Player - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Well, I was grinding near Anglers village And I clearly saw pendelum PKing white named LS members who were doing quests. It's nice to be in a small faction that is at peace atm. (not saying which, afraid of KOS).

Anyway, I tried whispering Lessie, no luck. So you are either a troll from lost city or a player on HL? Gimme teh name >_>
  • Mrfinland - Harshlands
    Mrfinland - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lessie from LC isnt Lessie in HL, diff IGN here
    ---> MrFinland <---
    > Cleric <
    ----> Crimson <----
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Well since I know what happens and when it happens, I think it's obvious I play here.
    shhhh finland shhh !
    b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lessie!!! who are you =/

Ichi pmed me again a few days ago asking again lol
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well, I was grinding near Anglers village And I clearly saw pendelum PKing white named LS members who were doing quests.
    We don't farm lowbies, but a KoS is pointless if you make exceptions for them. People are more likely to leave the guild or be afraid to join if they think they'll get wrecked by people 20 levels higher just because of some text over their name. I got ganked by 9x at 6x on Lost City all the time.

I've had so many LastStand lowbies tell me that they 'aren't part of the KoS' that it's like they've never played a MMO with world PK before, and many of them have dropped tag after I explained why they were part of it whether they liked it or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Sacrifice - Harshlands
    Sacrifice - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sacrifice says:

"If you can't beat them, Join them."
  • Player - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Whats this on worldchat? Mercenary, Crimson and kingdom holding hands? An alliance to kill other factions? This is heavy!
  • Nefastos - Harshlands
    Nefastos - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lots of people here keep saying LS will fail and bla bla bla. There is no doubt that LS has got alot of haters. Pendulum is a decent guild? dont make me laught, from what i noticed they are ex rule 34 which failed badly when they were in kos with LS. Bakura defeated some1 below her level at the time while being attacked by a barbarian which was maybe 10 levels below her. Sophia defeated a wizard from LS only because her lvel is higher and she probably had better gears. I joined the fight and she died easily. LS didnt outnumbered Kingdom and Crimson in there, thats a lie. Crimson and Kingdom not only had high level players in there but they also had classes which were completely bad for the LS in there( thats why i said to u guys, fight me 1v1). The players that kept killing me easily i would say, when combined were mainly Alex and some more players higher level then me. And about pendulum, they only get to fight most of the times the low level players of LS and when they are 3:1 their excuse is that we outnumbered them( shame on you guys). LastStand is a not a decent guild, it is Powerhouse in the server. Lots of guilds fall but LS was always there, strong and firm. Its obvious if Crimson and Kingdom werent allies like brothers, one of them (probably Kingdom) would fall and fail just like rule 34. peace and love for every1 b:victory
    b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    aww.. no one remembers Heavenly Faction ahaha.. (still recruiting lvl 25+)

Sorry wanted to get our name out there more!! ^__^

on topic:

Who knows what may happen.

until then calling all faction merges who want to merge into Heavenly Faction!!
    b:victory
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Axel - Harshlands
    Axel - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok, people, it does no good to talk about what ifs such as what if kingdom and crimson werent allied. Fact is, they are, and the words of a bunch of forum whiners is not gonna change that. It makes no sense to me why people focus so much on what ifs but whatever... to each his own i guess...
    For some reason, I post more now then I did when I actually played this game...does that make me a troll?
    *Waiting on Tideborn*
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Sophia defeated a wizard from LS only because her lvel is higher and she probably had better gears. I joined the fight and she died easily.

You mean my npc gears? yea they **** amazing.
    btw you fail @ ganking b:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Lots of people here keep saying LS will fail and bla bla bla. There is no doubt that LS has got alot of haters. Pendulum is a decent guild? dont make me laught, from what i noticed they are ex rule 34 which failed badly when they were in kos with LS. Bakura defeated some1 below her level at the time while being attacked by a barbarian which was maybe 10 levels below her.
    They may be ex-rule 34 but you have to outnumber them in a 3:1 ratio to stand a chance
    Sophia defeated a wizard from LS only because her lvel is higher and she probably had better gears. I joined the fight and she died easily.
    It's not her fault that the LS mage has sucky gear and you also got rolled by her before outnumbering, epic fail for a wb to lose 1 on 1 btw.
    LS didnt outnumbered Kingdom and Crimson in there, thats a lie. Crimson and Kingdom not only had high level players in there but they also had classes which were completely bad for the LS in there( thats why i said to u guys, fight me 1v1).
    The only crimson there was sophia.
    You guys outnumber in the beginning having to gank the crimson 2 on 1 to win after you got rolled 1 by 1, when more kingdom came it became even.
    So it's ok when you ounumber, but it's not ok when it goes the other way around.
    As soon as it became even, LS went into SZ.

Btw barbs are NOT meant to be fought 1 on 1, barbs tank 40+ people in TW.
    You got rolled 1 on 1 by the crimson mage and then by a kingdom veno, mayb they had lucky crits, idk. There's your 1 on 1.
    Maybe you dont know the definition of "tank"
    The players that kept killing me easily i would say, when combined were mainly Alex and some more players higher level then me.
    So you are a player that's supposed to tank a ton of people yet you got killed easily?
    And about pendulum, they only get to fight most of the times the low level players of LS and when they are 3:1 their excuse is that we outnumbered them( shame on you guys).
    That's not what we saw in the 30 LS vs 9 pendulun and LS lost half of their team... rofl
    LastStand is a not a decent guild, it is Powerhouse in the server.
    Powerhouses' barbs dont attack the ground from the mantas, rofl.
    Powerhouses dont need 30 vs 9.
    Powerhouses' barbs dont get rolled by mages 1 on 1, well mayb if the mage was 8x.
    Powerhouses dont hide in SZ everytime numbers get even.
    Powerhouses dont fail.
    Lots of guilds fall but LS was always there, strong and firm.
    Strong and firm in the safezone
    Its obvious if Crimson and Kingdom werent allies like brothers, one of them (probably Kingdom) would fall and fail just like rule 34. peace and love for every1 b:victory
    Says the SZ huggers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wow, so much debate...

Like Image/Icon said, Kingdom and Crimson were planned Allies from before the server started, and before anyone knew they would be successful. We are strong allies, and that's not going to change anytime soon.

Gossip all you want, but the fact remains that at this moment, Kingdom and Crimson are the biggest factions on the server, and Icon is a great leader. ^.^ We like Crimson because we work well together, not because we are sucking up to them.

Also, other guilds such as LastStand and Mercenary have proven to be successful, and shouldn't be called a fail.

Spread the love yall! <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Also, other guilds such as LastStand and Mercenary have proven to be successful, and shouldn't be called a fail.

Dunno bout mercenary, but about LS.
    How is this:
    lvl 6x members dont know that attacking ground from the air deals half dmg
    barbs losing 1 on 1
    Failing to win unless you outnumber in a 3:1 ratio
    Ending up in SZ after every freaking fight, with very few exceptions
    etc. etc.

Successful ? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

This discussion has been closed.