Next to fail

Options

Comments

• Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    aww.. no one remembers Heavenly Faction ahaha.. (still recruiting lvl 25+)

Sorry wanted to get our name out there more!! ^__^

on topic:

Who knows what may happen.

until then calling all faction merges who want to merge into Heavenly Faction!!
    b:victory

yeah, you are your arcane barbs and full vit mages.

gl
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yeah, you are your arcane barbs and full vit mages.

gl

you forgot the heavy clerics and light barbs b:cute j/k lol
    dont know anything about that guild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Nefastos - Harshlands
    Nefastos - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lessie were you in the event to say that i got rolled 1v1? Well, you couldnt be there cause i didnt fight the mage 1v1. Sophia was fighting a mage from LS and i decided to join and she got rolled. And you need to tell me how can a level 62 barbarian win against 2 level 70+ in which one is an archer and the other is a mage. You should use your brain before starting to post, otherwise you only make yourself look pathetic, even more then you actually are. Maybe you got rolled several times and decided to create topic to talk bad about LS. And once again you have to tell me where did i lose 1v1 otherwise you need to prove it to me fighting 1v1.
    b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • Nefastos - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thats it if u can fight me 1v1. b:laugh
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lessie were you in the event to say that i got rolled 1v1? Well, you couldnt be there cause i didnt fight the mage 1v1. Sophia was fighting a mage from LS and i decided to join and she got rolled. And you need to tell me how can a level 62 barbarian win against 2 level 70+ in which one is an archer and the other is a mage. You should use your brain before starting to post, otherwise you only make yourself look pathetic, even more then you actually are.

Ah right when you both gank the mage, you won, as always LS must outnumber to win b:laugh
    btw barbs tank tons of ppl, you're asking me how to tank 2? b:chuckle

Epic fail, as expected from ls.
    I look pathetic? look at the guild tag in your name b:pleased
    thats it if u can fight me 1v1. b:laugh
    The class that's supposed to tank tons of people is bragging about 1 on 1? ah wait, you're from LS.
    Makes sense now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Nefastos - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol, why did you created that topic, and whats that of outnumbering to win? You keep ignoring what i just said, so that you create more and more drama. 2 PLAYERS 10 LEVELS ABOVE ME IN WHICH 1 IS AN ARCHER AND OTHER IS A MAGE. Well, you are in this game more time then me but still you dont know enough about it. Wizards deal more damage at barbarians then any other class i can think about, archers cant die from barbarians. When 2 of them are together fighting a barbarian they would easily win. They must win unless they are a complete fail. But when they are 10 level or more above the barbarian, i dont think the barbarian will reach them. I dont know how well CAN YOU UNDERSTAND what i just wrote, but if you have something against LS you dont need to show it to every1. And about we winning in 3:1 ratio you are also wrong, most of the highest levels of LS are usually busy, so they get involved much in pvp fights. Usually, when they appear we already outnumbered our opposition. Back in the event, the number of Crimson and Kingdom players was much more then LS players. And i gotta say that every1 knows how strong they are, and when they are together there is no way LS can win, no way. The strongest players of the server are in crimson and kingdom has a good number too. LastStand unlike Crimson and Kingdom, is a faction that emerged from 5 or 4 ppl, and became what it is now Big.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol, why did you created that topic
    To talk about next to fail guilds, right now LS goes there
    and whats that of outnumbering to win? You keep ignoring what i just said, so that you create more and more drama.
    Yeah so much drama here b:cry
    You just said after you join to 2 on 1 the mage you win... ok?
    2 PLAYERS 10 LEVELS ABOVE ME IN WHICH 1 IS AN ARCHER AND OTHER IS A MAGE. Well, you are in this game more time then me but still you dont know enough about it. Wizards deal more damage at barbarians then any other class i can think about, archers cant die from barbarians.
    Yet any decent barbarian can and will tank people many lvls ahead of them, obviously you dont fit in that category. That's why you keep bringing 1 on 1 up.
    When 2 of them are together fighting a barbarian they would easily win. They must win unless they are a complete fail.
    No, if 2 are fighting a cleric or mage they should win, these are not tank classes.
    Ever seen a barb in a pvp tw? what's that, barb tanking 50 ppl ?
    But when they are 10 level or more above the barbarian, i dont think the barbarian will reach them.
    One like you obviously wont.
    I dont know how well CAN YOU UNDERSTAND what i just wrote, but if you have something against LS you dont need to show it to every1.
    Only reason your name is in this topic is because you're next to fail, you can feel special now !
    And about we winning in 3:1 ratio you are also wrong, most of the highest levels of LS are usually busy, so they get involved much in pvp fights.
    And obviously you always fight the highest levels of your enemy guilds, obviously 8 on 2, 3 on 1, 30 on 9 are not 3:1 ratio.
    Usually, when they appear we already outnumbered our opposition.
    You are outnumbered in 30 ls vs 9 pendulun?

Back in the event, the number of Crimson and Kingdom players was much more then LS players.
    Only 1 crimson, the kingdom were just as many as you.
    And i gotta say that every1 knows how strong they are, and when they are together there is no way LS can win, no way.
    LS cant win, together or not.
    The strongest players of the server are in crimson and kingdom has a good number too.
    Agreed, you finally get 1 right.
    LastStand unlike Crimson and Kingdom, is a faction that emerged from 5 or 4 ppl, and became what it is now Big.
    A big bunch of SZ huggers! yay!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Nefastos - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    "To talk about next to fail guilds, right now LS goes there"

You wish that dont you? Hater

"Yet any decent barbarian can and will tank people many lvls ahead of them, obviously you dont fit in that category. That's why you keep bringing 1 on 1 up"

So, you expected me to fight them in true form when im supposed to deal as much damage as possible

"No, if 2 are fighting a cleric or mage they should win, these are not tank classes.
    Ever seen a barb in a pvp tw? what's that, barb tanking 50 ppl ?"

Barbarian tanking all the ppl that are not being killed. And tanking in true form not in human form. Where did u see a barb tanking 50 ppl? Well i guess these 50 ppl were weak if they couldnt take him down

Quote:
    2Originally Posted by Nefastos - Harshlands View Post
    But when they are 10 level or more above the barbarian, i dont think the barbarian will reach them.

Btw, i wasnt being attacked by 2 ppl only, i ended up being attacked by several other players. My level is not the level were barbarians are like immortal on the battlefield.

"Only reason your name is in this topic is because you're next to fail, you can feel special now !"

The future will bring you the answer.

"And obviously you always fight the highest levels of your enemy guilds, obviously 8 on 2, 3 on 1, 30 on 9 are not 3:1 ratio."

Be more specific please. whats 3:1 ration then b:sad

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nefastos - Harshlands View Post
    Usually, when they appear we already outnumbered our opposition.
    You are outnumbered in 30 ls vs 9 pendulun?

Sorry but english is not my first language. I meant to say pendulun was outnumbered.

"Only 1 crimson, the kingdom were just as many as you."

As many as us? only one crimson? LS was only 5, and kingdom and crimson together were more then 10! You couldnt be there, whats your character name?

"LS cant win, together or not."

Tell me the name of a faction that you think it could, because i cant think of any other.

Quote:
    The strongest players of the server are in crimson and kingdom has a good number too.
    Agreed, you finally get 1 right.

Yeah, thats a fact. Go to top 50. You think i got one right? b:victory How many you got right b:question Any???

"A big bunch of SZ huggers! yay!"

SZ huggers? Really? Sorry if we use our brain well enough to know that if we are completely outnumbered by 2 guilds (Crimson and Kingdom) we dont have alot of chances to win. ( even worse when they are all higher levels then us)
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    "To talk about next to fail guilds, right now LS goes there"

You wish that dont you? Hater
    You already granted my wish
    "Yet any decent barbarian can and will tank people many lvls ahead of them, obviously you dont fit in that category. That's why you keep bringing 1 on 1 up"

So, you expected me to fight them in true form when im supposed to deal as much damage as possible
    I would expect you to last more than 5 secs
    "No, if 2 are fighting a cleric or mage they should win, these are not tank classes.
    Ever seen a barb in a pvp tw? what's that, barb tanking 50 ppl ?"

Barbarian tanking all the ppl that are not being killed. And tanking in true form not in human form. Where did u see a barb tanking 50 ppl? Well i guess these 50 ppl were weak if they couldnt take him down
    I saw barb tanking in tw, ever been to a pvp one? well we can see your ignorance...... so I guess you havent.

Btw, i wasnt being attacked by 2 ppl only, i ended up being attacked by several other players. My level is not the level were barbarians are like immortal on the battlefield.
    Ah so it was 2, now it's several other players.

"Only reason your name is in this topic is because you're next to fail, you can feel special now !"

The future will bring you the answer.
    The present already brought it.
    "And obviously you always fight the highest levels of your enemy guilds, obviously 8 on 2, 3 on 1, 30 on 9 are not 3:1 ratio."

Be more specific please. whats 3:1 ration then
    Sarcasm is too complicated for your underdeveloped brain.

"Only 1 crimson, the kingdom were just as many as you."

As many as us? only one crimson? LS was only 5, and kingdom and crimson together were more then 10! You couldnt be there, whats your character name?
    Yeah only 1 crimson, sure you were only 5 sure sure

"LS cant win, together or not."

Tell me the name of a faction that you think it could, because i cant think of any other.
    They are top guilds for a reason?

Yeah, thats a fact. Go to top 50. You think i got one right? b:victory How many you got right b:question Any???
    uh?

"A big bunch of SZ huggers! yay!"

SZ huggers? Really? Sorry if we use our brain well enough to know that if we are completely outnumbered by 2 guilds (Crimson and Kingdom) we dont have alot of chances to win. ( even worse when they are all higher levels then us)
    You use ur brain sooo well you attack from the air meleeing someone in the ground b:laugh btw with sz hugging I meant more than just your complete and sad defeat @ DP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Nefastos - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    "I saw barb tanking in tw, ever been to a pvp one? well we can see your ignorance...... so I guess you havent."

Ignorance? I wonder whats your definition for ignorance. And no, ive never been in a TW pvp before because i only started playing this game this year.

"Ah so it was 2, now it's several other players."

2 players attacked first and were dealing alot of damage, but there were other players that ended up attacking too

(Quote:

Sarcasm is too complicated for your underdeveloped brain.)

lol, you need to fight to understand the meaning of my words. You are confused but dont know lol

"Yeah only 1 crimson, sure you were only 5 sure sure"
    Tell me all the LS members you can remember that were there. And if your brain is that bad, you can try and remember the classes(if you manage thats it)

"You use ur brain sooo well you attack from the air meleeing someone in the ground btw with sz hugging I meant more than just your complete and sad defeat @ DP"

You still cant tell who you are on Harshlands, are you too afraid for that? Dont worry its just a game. And thats my last post btw, im being too kind to keep answering someone like you. Hopefully you can learn something from me. And if you hate LS that much, please quit the server because we will be there for very very long time......... and the day you hear LS fails, you will know that pwi has got boring.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    "I saw barb tanking in tw, ever been to a pvp one? well we can see your ignorance...... so I guess you havent."

Ignorance? I wonder whats your definition for ignorance. And no, ive never been in a TW pvp before because i only started playing this game this year.
    Figures.
    "Ah so it was 2, now it's several other players."

2 players attacked first and were dealing alot of damage, but there were other players that ended up attacking too
    You changed the 2 on 1 to several players to suit you rofl

Sarcasm is too complicated for your underdeveloped brain.)
    lol, you need to fight to understand the meaning of my words. You are confused but dont know lol
    b:shocked more idiotic than i thought
    "Yeah only 1 crimson, sure you were only 5 sure sure"
    Tell me all the LS members you can remember that were there. And if your brain is that bad, you can try and remember the classes(if you manage thats it)
    Oh damn, forgot to take a ss with each name b:cute
    "You use ur brain sooo well you attack from the air meleeing someone in the ground btw with sz hugging I meant more than just your complete and sad defeat @ DP"

You still cant tell who you are on Harshlands, are you too afraid for that? Dont worry its just a game. And thats my last post btw, im being too kind to keep answering someone like you. Hopefully you can learn something from me. And if you hate LS that much, please quit the server because we will be there for very very long time......... and the day you hear LS fails, you will know that pwi has got boring.
    Aaaaw pulling an ad-hominem when ou got nothing better to say?
    b:chuckle

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Axel - Harshlands
    Axel - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    *Munches on popcorn while watching Nefastos try to defend his epic fail* b:laugh
    For some reason, I post more now then I did when I actually played this game...does that make me a troll?
    *Waiting on Tideborn*
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol lessie i laugh at ub:chuckle
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Better watch out he will put you on the fail list for that b:shocked
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Better watch out he will put you on the fail list for that b:shocked
    Dont be mad coz you're in it, nice epic fail of a guild you made.
    lol lessie i laugh at ub:chuckle
    I care.... a lot b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Post more replies please you provide great entertainment for me and THC while we grind b:pleased
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Make more fail guilds to provide server wide entertaiment :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Owned b:bye
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    "Owned" Could be applied to the crimson baddies i rolled while in my "fail" guild, which was made just to RPK crimson. Thanks YuKii for the shards and whoever dropped those 8 miji's b:dirty
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    mmm you rolled who? all I saw was you getting 2-3 shot most of the time.
    Crimson is a pretty big guild, mayb you did beat some.

Grats, maybe saying you rolled some crimsons makes you feel less like a failure.

b:laugh

Try harder

Thanks nova for the +3 HH bow with g9 shards.
    I love posting this stuff with absolutely no proof :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Says the person who has a forum response for everything...Who's trying hard?
    Troll more please great lulz for everyone in guild.

BTW who are you on HL again? b:chuckle
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm one of those that 2 shot you in DP last time b:laugh

Once again, try harder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yes and i am Donald Trump... SS or it never happend just becuz you troll the forums doesnt make it true.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I got just as much proof as you have of getting mijis and shards from crimson
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Isleofpen - Lost City
    Isleofpen - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lessie, first of all, u never pwned Nova.
    second, he did get huge amounts of mijis from killing crimsons at etherblade, and third you shouldnt talk too much bs.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    pfft mijis? I got 25 g9 shards from you the other day.
    Look at my huge ammount of proof.

Next?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Isleofpen - Lost City
    Isleofpen - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wow u really made no sense there
    >PHAILLLLLL
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It's ok, it was too much for your underdeveloped brain b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Jjtc - Sanctuary
    Jjtc - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wow lessie your so lame b:laugh
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I just got cyber-insulted b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

This discussion has been closed.