Next to fail

Options

Comments

• Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Careful Alex your ego might overload the server b:shocked TBH id like to see a fight without crimson/kingdom butt hugging but we all know that wont happen....
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Butt hugging? proof pls

@Ligeia Dunno which guild was it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I keep telling you Nova, start s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g in game. You won't notice a lot of kingdom or crimson after you all, just me and Legend. After about two weeks of us farming everyone of your members all day and night long, you'll disband just like onslaught and just like eminence. Then you'll join another fail guild where you'll bring your baggage into it and repeat the process.

So log on, get in the game, start something and stop talking. It's a PVP server, not a PvE one. You have a problem with me? Then come do something about it Nova. Because when i see you, i'll do something about it like i have been since your monkey **** was in eminence.
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    LastStand is close to fail? How so? Becuase we are the biggest threat to the hand holding duo crimson/kingdom and you cant think of a more constructive way to smear our name other then making a random forum post? GG i guess....

Because you wont be able to outnumber people 3 to 1 in TW? Ya thats pretty much why your gona fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Referee - Harshlands
    Referee - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Because you wont be able to outnumber people 3 to 1 in TW? Ya thats pretty much why your gona fail.

And no-one's gonna chase you all the way across the map in TW, amIrite?

If you pendulum dudes could just fight head on instead of running away and then backstab you might be a factor in TW fun.

LastStand's going to fail because they're trying to pull a RageQuit (but failing to do so) being not half as organised/experienced as RQ were. Get levelling and stop embarassing yourselfs.

The ****-hugging between kingdom and crimson's pretty much a open-secret, no?
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Those 2 **** hugging groups still remain as the strongest b:cute

Last stand will fail in tw because there's no outnumbering there, you're right in that 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Referee - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Those 2 **** hugging groups still remain as the strongest b:cute

Last stand will fail in tw because there's no outnumbering there, you're right in that 1.

I'm glad that you've agreed with the kingdom/crimson ****-hugging part though. Yes, clearly **** hugging (just liek RL lulz) is the only way for factions to stay in power. Hence pendulum and laststand will fail because their leaders are too full e-testosterone to ****-hug.

And hence why kingdom won't be able to fend for themselves and then fail when crimson finds a new ****-hugger. Grats.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If you pendulum dudes could just fight head on instead of running away and then backstab you might be a factor in TW fun.
    No one should be expected to stick around 9v30. Ever. Frankly, you're either mentally handicapped or you have no idea how this game works if you think that's a good idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    well you dont have to be mentally handicapped to fight LS when they outnumber, I mean... it's the only way you'll fight them outside tw b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Referee - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    No one should be expected to stick around 9v30. Ever. Frankly, you're either mentally handicapped or you have no idea how this game works if you think that's a good idea.

Exactly. If you switch things around, lets say 9 high level laststand against several high level pendulum plus a bunch of charmless malgeared low levels the result will be the same with laststand running fleeing across the map and picking up easy kills. I can guarantee that most of the kills yous racked are from the 1-hit nubs I mentioned above and you think you're sparta. Been rewatching 300 over and over again lately?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    well you dont have to be mentally handicapped to fight LS when they outnumber, I mean... it's the only way you'll fight them outside tw b:cute
    We've fought and routed them several times when outnumbered, but when the numbers get completely ridiculous, it's a bit different. You don't even have to try 9v30 if you're on the side with 30.

And most of those kills I racked up were in mass PvP. I killed my share of LS lowbies, yeah, but the majority of PvP I've done has been squad vs. squad. The rankings should show who you killed as well as how many - then the PvP list might actually mean something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm just curious about the thought process behind all this.

Kingdom and Crimson are allied. Neither guild pk's anyone unless its a KOS. They are on opposite sides of the map in territories.

How would they be any different if they weren't allied? It would be different if either of them were random PK factions and they'd have to worry about getting PK'd constantly
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well a lot of guilds that would've kos'd kingdom didnt do it because kos on kingdom means trouble with crimson and everyone's scared of kos with those :P

It goes the other way around as well but noone looks for a kos with crimson anyway.

Allies usually team up for bosses, fbs, zhens, lend help in tw and defend each other from pks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    R.I.P Infinity, lasted only ~2-3 hours
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Infinity failed pretty fast b:pleased
    Nova reach the godsfear and brendle fail level
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    WTF just look at this ****: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/harshlands

1 guild taking up so many of the top 50 spots already means the server is going to see another WarLords guild! Unless the few remaing guilds band together and take them down soon, it's over. But, if you take on Crimson you also take on their lap dogs from Kingdom...ZZzzzz
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    LOL warlord accusations already? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    isnt it a bit early for that....
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think....we should all shut up and go outside.
  • Homey - Harshlands
    Homey - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Everything can change.
  • Mord - Harshlands
    Mord - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Neither Crimson or Kingdom plan to take over the server, so don't worry, we won't be another WL, because most of us played on PW MY, and fought warlords and immo, so we know what's to fight a dominating guild, therefore we won't do it here...we are not the problem to this server, there are other guilds with some other thoughts though...you should check on them, inestead of flaming us. And as sophia said, it is still to early to say something about that, the server just started, everything can happend.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think....we should all shut up and go outside.

I think.. u are the only that made any sense.. (goes outside and realizes is actually not a vampire.. time to get laidb:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xvn - Heavens Tear
    Xvn - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Neither Crimson or Kingdom plan to take over the server, so don't worry, we won't be another WL, because most of us played on PW MY, and fought warlords and immo, so we know what's to fight a dominating guild, therefore we won't do it here...we are not the problem to this server, there are other guilds with some other thoughts though...you should check on them, inestead of flaming us. And as sophia said, it is still to early to say something about that, the server just started, everything can happend.

Thats what CQ said >_>
  • Mord - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    We ain't CQ.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    O yeah I updated first post with latest fails b:victory

Grats to the guilds that made it to the "already failed" b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Thats what CQ said >_>

we arent a warlord. throw around the term more please. any guild that is number one i guess should expect to be called a warlord. i bet most of the people who call cq a wl are 3x on my.
  • legendaryhunter
    legendaryhunter Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

1. 2 New Guilds will be added to "Fail" one. ( If Kingdom & Crimson fail after saying that they will take the entire server )
    2. My-EN Losers moved to pwi ( saw in a thread some crimson player saying we r experienced players ( losers) of my-en .
    3. Losers of LC & HT Moved to newly opened servers ( ppl hu wanted to be in one of the dominating guilds and failed)
    4. Yes , really early to see eminence and other sh*ty guilds fail and crimson and kingdom say "we wil take ova the server"
    5. There r gud crimson players but still , there leader have got no manners b:bye
    mostly talk b*llsh*t and try act cool.Ultimate chatterbox no offence l b:victory
    Just note that ppl wil like wise guild leaders ( wud include CQ leader since neva seen in in W/C or forums and not a chatterbox one) NOT leaders like ( Crimson and eminence ) ones ^^

at last it comes to the great me , hu neva played any old versions of pwi ,and retired due to................life issues b:cry

~Aka Loser b:bye
  • Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Heavenly Faction only wants 2 territories. Can we keep those? b:victory
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Mord - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    1. 2 New Guilds will be added to "Fail" one. ( If Kingdom & Crimson fail after saying that they will take the entire server )
    2. My-EN Losers moved to pwi ( saw in a thread some crimson player saying we r experienced players ( losers) of my-en .
    3. Losers of LC & HT Moved to newly opened servers ( ppl hu wanted to be in one of the dominating guilds and failed)
    4. Yes , really early to see eminence and other sh*ty guilds fail and crimson and kingdom say "we wil take ova the server"
    5. There r gud crimson players but still , there leader have got no manners b:bye
    mostly talk b*llsh*t and try act cool.Ultimate chatterbox no offence l b:victory
    Just note that ppl wil like wise guild leaders ( wud include CQ leader since neva seen in in W/C or forums and not a chatterbox one) NOT leaders like ( Crimson and eminence ) ones ^^

at last it comes to the great me , hu neva played any old versions of pwi ,and retired due to................life issues b:cry

~Aka Loser b:bye

Another crimson hater I suppose, but this one has no idea of what he is saying...:)

Did you even read my post?... I said we don't want to take the entire server and you just come with this bs lol look at the quote you made from my post...

You don't know our GM, so stfu, because if you knew him, you'd know that he is a good leader.

And yeah most of us are experienced players coming from other versions, if you can't live with it, just stfu.

Anyway, no point arguing with flamers, so I'll just stop.

Think whatever you want, it makes no diference for us.
  • Martel - Harshlands
    Martel - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Thats what CQ said >_>

lol Conqueror never had and never will want to take over the server. We just attack lands help by our enemies i.e unlimited,raqequit, bloodlust. We have never attacked a land owned by anybody else. Just so happens that those 3 guilds owned the majority of the land on the server b:bye
This discussion has been closed.