Lower levels getting treated badly!!

Options

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    dieseasily wrote: »
    Yet another person who takes the "its just a game" attitude to excuse themselves for acting like a jerk.

This is not just a game. It is a virtual community. The other players you see are more then a bunch of pixels on your screen. They are real people with real feelings, and they deserved to be treated with the same respect you would give any other person in your day to day life.
    Agreed. Though a 'game' can be held literally ANYWHERE whether real or virtual society, you can assume its a lack of direct person-to-person interaction most of the time that have them thinking its 'safe' to act with a lack of respect, as long as its called a 'game' by the dominant players, then anything goes. Sad to say theyll mostly become the whiners when things go out of pixels and into the flesh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Pssst....

It's just a game. Some are better at it than others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    pfft.
    There a plenty of skilled players, but the ones who make high level are the ones prepared to put in the hours. Just like any other mmorpg.

If you think being in the 80's makes you special, you are seriously deluded.

If you want to claim skill at a game, try playing a fps or a rts. MMO's are just a passtime, and this one more than most others I've played.
  • sekmetstouch
    sekmetstouch Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Pssst....

You're right --it is a game but what Qwentomec and Deceptistar ( and please correct if I'm wrong Qwen and Decep ) are trying to point out is that the way you act in the game can also be taken as reflection upon your own attitude personally.

On a side note there is always somebody better then others in a game like this one and those that don't realize it...well Foxx said it all.
  • dieseasily
    dieseasily Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Pssst....

Psssst....

Perfect Word is just a game. You are not. Nor am I. If its you acting like a jerk and treating me bad, its not the game its you, a real life, living, breathing person. Its a person treating another person poorly. Its not Perfect World treating someone else poorly.
    Dumb people are blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. - Patrick Starfish
  • Qwentomec - Heavens Tear
    Qwentomec - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Again I agree with dieseasily.

I should really start making my own arguments, but I'm too tired.
    you thilly gooses... feather set is thuper fabulous! -Bowlinbob

Chars:
    Qwentomec 94 BM / _Zappy_ 99 Wizzy / xLysander 6x Cleric / MoneyBagz 5x Veno / BaNaNa 3x Barb / _Flappy_ 2x Archer / xKnifey 2x Sin / Spoo_Ney 3x Psy

(cookie for anyone who gets the simpsons reference in those last 2 names)
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    **** it. Kill em all, let them GM's sort it out.

b:laugh

~S
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This is the same kind of person who races up the shoulder to cut in front of traffic in order to avoid orderly merging. Ooh, you are so cool.

No, this is the type who races up and passes you so that they can stop dead in the middle of the road and make a turn instead of waiting a few seconds to turn behind you...
  • oznig
    oznig Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I will not wait in line,
    I will kill steal you
    I will get my own oracles done
    I will laugh heartily when you write a slanderous thread that is not true
    I will laugh more when you keep QQing because I dont get in trouble, because i did nothing wrong.
    Have fun noob.

OMG you are the biggest DORK I have ever met. I think you need some serious counseling to maybe come back to real life. Thats right open your eyes and look at the crappy excistence you have going. Or just curl up the ball you've created and think your a bad a**. Heck you cant even be on a PvP server so you dont even have that going for you. What a LOSER...
  • dougdread
    dougdread Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Psssst....

Perfect Word is just a game. You are not. Nor am I. If its you acting like a jerk and treating me bad, its not the game its you, a real life, living, breathing person. Its a person treating another person poorly. Its not Perfect World treating someone else poorly.

Am I the only one who finds the 'living, breathing, human being' argument a little tiring? I am sorry but with over 6 billion people on the planet I do not consider every human special or respectable. This entitlement attitude that assumes mere existence is an accomplishment or worthy of respect alone is becoming really annoying.

If I am working on killing an oracle boss and there is a line of people the following things go through my head:

a) Is there anyone there I know and like? If so then perhaps I will work with him and not move forward.

b) How much time do I have left to play? If I want to log off soon there is a greater incentive for me to kill it and go.

c) If there is no one I like then is there anyone who is important and would cause a lot of trouble for me if I pissed them off? If so then I will be obedient in line.

Quite frankly if the line just consists of a bunch of entitled nobodies then I will not have a problem killing the monster for my quests. You have to EARN my respect and friendship (the onus is more on you to be friendly and talk to me since you are the lower level). Just existing as a newbie in the game or as a human being in the world means nothing anymore since there are so many around.

If you want everyone to be happy to see a low level and be thrilled to help them and such, play a game where the population is very low and extra players will be greatly appreciated. Over here you are just another number.

Heck take that advice in real life too - if you don't like the fact that your mere existence doesn't impress anyone here, move to a deserted region - the locals will love an extra hand.
  • dieseasily
    edited March 2009
    Options
    dougdread wrote: »
    Am I the only one who finds the 'living, breathing, human being' argument a little tiring? I am sorry but with over 6 billion people on the planet I do not consider every human special or respectable. This entitlement attitude that assumes mere existence is an accomplishment or worthy of respect alone is becoming really annoying.

If I am working on killing an oracle boss and there is a line of people the following things go through my head:

a) Is there anyone there I know and like? If so then perhaps I will work with him and not move forward.

b) How much time do I have left to play? If I want to log off soon there is a greater incentive for me to kill it and go.

c) If there is no one I like then is there anyone who is important and would cause a lot of trouble for me if I pissed them off? If so then I will be obedient in line.

Quite frankly if the line just consists of a bunch of entitled nobodies then I will not have a problem killing the monster for my quests. You have to EARN my respect and friendship (the onus is more on you to be friendly and talk to me since you are the lower level). Just existing as a newbie in the game or as a human being in the world means nothing anymore since there are so many around.

If you want everyone to be happy to see a low level and be thrilled to help them and such, play a game where the population is very low and extra players will be greatly appreciated. Over here you are just another number.

Heck take that advice in real life too - if you don't like the fact that your mere existence doesn't impress anyone here, move to a deserted region - the locals will love an extra hand.

So let me guess, you are the person who passes all the other cars on the highway by illegally racing along the shoulder because you are in a hurry? Or are you the idiot who walks into McDonalds at Lunch rush hour, sees the line of people waiting patiently for a burger and decides you are more important then they are so you walk to the front of the line and shout your order?

It seems to me that you are the one asserting entitlement. Not the people waiting patiently in line. I did not ask you to treat them like they are your friend, I simply stated that you should treat people with the same respect you would show others in your daily life. Either that or start acting the same way you are here in your daily life. Hopefully after a couple tickets from driving on the shoulder you will realize that you are no more special then everyone else.
    Dumb people are blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. - Patrick Starfish
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So let me guess, you are the person who passes all the other cars on the highway by illegally racing along the shoulder because you are in a hurry? Or are you the idiot who walks into McDonalds at Lunch rush hour, sees the line of people waiting patiently for a burger and decides you are more important then they are so you walk to the front of the line and shout your order?

It seems to me that you are the one asserting entitlement. Not the people waiting patiently in line. I did not ask you to treat them like they are your friend, I simply stated that you should treat people with the same respect you would show others in your daily life. Either that or start acting the same way you are here in your daily life. Hopefully after a couple tickets from driving on the shoulder you will realize that you are no more special then everyone else.
    He cant do that b:laugh cause like OMFG! REAL LIVE pple will and can REALLY TOUCH him! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Krel - Heavens Tear
    Krel - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    There has to be something sorted about these oracle bosses. I was at the spider king yesterday and there was a line which i believe is a good resolution. Everyone in line was chatting and having a laugh then killing when it was there turn but then high levels from ENRAGE come a long and just start killing the spider easily 30 times and not letting anyone else have a turn. I know that there is no rule to say you have to stay in line but a line works fair for lower levels. We want to play the game too and there is no way we can out damage a level 93 bm (not naming names TORM) Its just not fair to levels like 30+ when they want exp aswell. This has to be the fourth time ive been in line when someone from ENRAGE has come along and done this, and im not saying all enrage are idiots because im not its just everytime its happened its been someone from that guild and i think lower levels shud get a fair chance to kill the spider aswell.

sorry dude all i can say is stop takingthe fast way to get exp iguess..us higher lvls need it more than u lower lvls..trying to get 2mill+++ exp to the next lvl is kinda rough for us at times and we need to take it how we see fit to take it.
    I luv my luvsalotb:dirty

Fear Me:I will and can unleash my true demon forum troll from at anytime..so beware.

Im A wizzie with godly looks and your all jealousb:bye
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    in real life, why do some people do all that? because nothing happens. everyone the line will be angry but no-one will say a word. some will even think you're wrong for reacting.

and, yes, that's my life experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • mentallaxative
    mentallaxative Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

You basically shat on every fundamental human right out there. Considering that you are making that statement from a very privileged position (posting in an internet forum for an online game) I think you have no idea how hard life is for others and how important it is to respect the basic rights of others. I'd like to see you make this comment when you can't even keep yourself fed properly, live in an unsafe place, or have your freedom taken away for no reason.

Before anyone throws a 'this is just a game!' argument at me, notice how his post is written in reference to the actual population of the world.
  • dieseasily
    edited March 2009
    Options
    in real life, why do some people do all that? because nothing happens. everyone the line will be angry but no-one will say a word. some will even think you're wrong for reacting.

and, yes, that's my life experience.

So your saying that people do not get tickets for driving on the shoulder? Or that people do not start fist fights because you cut infront of them in line at McDonalds? Or that the person at the register doesn't refuse to take the order of the jerk who cuts off everyone else? I have seen all of these things happen.

I do act the way I do here in real life. I have forced people out of my store for acting like a jerk. I have called the police when I have witnessed a crime. I have even stopped a ****. I do not stand idle letting these things happen when they are happening in front of me. And I have never been told I was wrong for doing so. Some people may choose to stand by doing nothing, but there are people who choose to stop these things from happening.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    These topics should be added to the "do not discuss on the forums" list of subjects, IMHO, because they accomplish nothing and have become quite trite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So your saying that people do not get tickets for driving on the shoulder? Or that people do not start fist fights because you cut infront of them in line at McDonalds? Or that the person at the register doesn't refuse to take the order of the jerk who cuts off everyone else? I have seen all of these things happen.

I do act the way I do here in real life. I have forced people out of my store for acting like a jerk. I have called the police when I have witnessed a crime. I have even stopped a ****. I do not stand idle letting these things happen when they are happening in front of me. And I have never been told I was wrong for doing so. Some people may choose to stand by doing nothing, but there are people who choose to stop these things from happening.

they mostly don't. you know it. same to the drunk ones, drug addicts and "street racers". my neighbour used to crash her car every 2-3 months. she was the worst driver I've ever met. once mom took a ride with her and told me she nearly hit 3 pedestrians.
    I've never seen any.
    They mostly don't care. I started working on my own by the age of 16 with fixing computers. Nearly every store/stand I would go to buy hardware/software would give me the feeling "oh this is just another computer nerd who will just take all my time and then just leave; I'll go for the real customer instead".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • dieseasily
    edited March 2009
    Options
    they mostly don't. you know it. same to the drunk ones, drug addicts and "street racers". my neighbour used to crash her car every 2-3 months. she was the worst driver I've ever met. once mom took a ride with her and told me she nearly hit 3 pedestrians.I've never seen any.
    They mostly don't care. I started working on my own by the age of 16 with fixing computers. Nearly every store/stand I would go to buy hardware/software would give me the feeling "oh this is just another computer nerd who will just take all my time and then just leave; I'll go for the real customer instead".

So what have you done to stop this from happening? Or do you let it just happen? Did you call the cops every time your neighbor crashed her car? Or were you waiting till she drove it through your living room wall?

You have never seen a fist fight because someone was acting like a jerk? Based on your first comment it sounds like you live in an area where this would happen all the time.

Did you stop shopping at the stores that did not treat you well? I have. I to am a computer geek, I have been building computers for well over 10 years now. I shop at 3 different stores and online stores for all my computer needs because those are the stores that treated me like a customer.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Holy Thread Derailment Batman!

Are you kids having fun with your pissing contest?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I want to confess to being a computer geek too!
    But really, the event is over, which means the hype for those oracle quests will be over soon. Wait a few days and you should be able to do it hassle free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dougdread
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You basically shat on every fundamental human right out there. Considering that you are making that statement from a very privileged position (posting in an internet forum for an online game) I think you have no idea how hard life is for others and how important it is to respect the basic rights of others. I'd like to see you make this comment when you can't even keep yourself fed properly, live in an unsafe place, or have your freedom taken away for no reason.

Before anyone throws a 'this is just a game!' argument at me, notice how his post is written in reference to the actual population of the world.

These 'fundamental human rights' are merely items granted by the governing power. In practicality it is even just a guide to strive for between all nations who signed and is frequently used as an argument against certain actions committed (torture of prisoners, genocide, etc.).

Sure it may seem to indicate that every human's existence is important and deserves, without exception, the right to shelter, water, food, etc. However in the real world that list of rights has very little power.

Sorry your birth is not special. Your actions and deeds determine how others value you. If you want a minimum of respect in PWI or the real world you have to get over yourself and realize that nobody really cares about the fact you merely exist. They will care if you are someone who is pleasing to converse with, or are doing something people give a **** about.
  • dougdread
    edited March 2009
    Options

Your point has many flaws. It is not against the game rules to cut in line of players waiting to kill a monster. I would not do anything illegal on the road just as I am not doing anything against the game rules (and I am within the rules no matter how much you want to whine to the devs to change them to suit your needs).

In the case of cutting line in McDonalds, I am never certain about the consequences of being a **** to so many people of whom I don't know. I really might like a lot of them or they may cause a lot of trouble for me (who knows if one of them works near me and tries to ruin my career). As such I don't cut in the line because the consequences could be very dire to do so. Heck I would probably not even get served. In PWI, I am pretty certain that all the newbies will not be able to do **** to me. Also in the off chance one of them has a powerful friend, I can escape their clutches.

Overall the consequences of a game are never as severe as in real life - heck I even respawn if I die in this game, bonus! It can be sometimes exhilarating to just play based on basic instincts - who here hasn't had the urge while waiting in a 2 hour line to just say 'f it I am plowing through these people'. Well now there's an opportunity to do what you want without worrying about anything.

It's not about being a coward in real life, it's about releasing yourself in an environment that is safe. I am not playing this game to build another me - I have real life with my charm, ambitions, and control to guide me. I am playing to enjoy my alternate, darker sides that I do not release in the real world - not out of cowardice, but because that is something I do not wish to be used.

So take that up your psychology and shove it.
  • dieseasily
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Your point has many flaws. It is not against the game rules to cut in line of players waiting to kill a monster. I would not do anything illegal on the road just as I am not doing anything against the game rules (and I am within the rules no matter how much you want to whine to the devs to change them to suit your needs).

In the case of cutting line in McDonalds, I am never certain about the consequences of being a **** to so many people of whom I don't know. I really might like a lot of them or they may cause a lot of trouble for me (who knows if one of them works near me and tries to ruin my career). As such I don't cut in the line because the consequences could be very dire to do so. Heck I would probably not even get served. In PWI, I am pretty certain that all the newbies will not be able to do **** to me. Also in the off chance one of them has a powerful friend, I can escape their clutches.

Overall the consequences of a game are never as severe as in real life - heck I even respawn if I die in this game, bonus! It can be sometimes exhilarating to just play based on basic instincts - who here hasn't had the urge while waiting in a 2 hour line to just say 'f it I am plowing through these people'. Well now there's an opportunity to do what you want without worrying about anything.

It's not about being a coward in real life, it's about releasing yourself in an environment that is safe. I am not playing this game to build another me - I have real life with my charm, ambitions, and control to guide me. I am playing to enjoy my alternate, darker sides that I do not release in the real world - not out of cowardice, but because that is something I do not wish to be used.

This is perfect cowardice. You don't act this way in real life because there are real consequences for your actions. But in the game there are no real consequences to stop you. You have no human compasion, and you lack empathy.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    it isnt slander when i have screenshots of you KSing, boss pulling, and otherwise being a selfish baby, along with freakfighter. grow up, why dont you?
    I will not wait in line,
    I will kill steal you
    I will get my own oracles done
    I will laugh heartily when you write a slanderous thread that is not true
    I will laugh more when you keep QQing because I dont get in trouble, because i did nothing wrong.
    Have fun noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • silenthand
    silenthand Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Cowardice, blind-eye finality, egotistical nut swinging, and a butter pop corn box.

You live life as a passer by, you have by definition pretty much defined the existence of a person who has never looked outside a box even if they are a pair of sunglasses you picked up off the ground when you were 13 years old and thought they were the coolest thing in the world.

Many people have made great points here, and you will only acknowledge the ones you think that your logic can somehow penetrate to make them feel less substantial or viable because you try and use words in a fashion that is beyond your own comprehension. Maybe its time for the cookies to come out, and everyone makes up and gets along.

Charming -- Thats funny, I believe you said you feared doing these 'reactionary' type things because of the reactions of what might happen, someone might punch you in the face, or the clerk might refuse you service. Why don't you use some of that charm to weasel your way around that entirety of the situation and try to smile and nod your way past the living beings you cant deveive with a pretty word behind a fake name? There is always the chance that someone will notice but if your so charming thats part of the gamble isn't it? I can see your life is full of a lot of drive through lines when you are able and a lot of fear and regret when you have to confront your fears of standing in line 'this dude is undressing me with his eyes' and that makes you not want to order the side salad. I see your ambition is actually curtailed to a sniveling little pimple that doesn't want to pop no matter how many times you squeeze it, that, is your ambitious and charming way.

Pass me in the game and whether your higher level or not it only takes a few words to destroy that ample attitude of yours, because all you have to fall back on is your pimple personality. This is what people have been trying to point out whether you've noticed it or not, you can ACT big, TALK big, be high level and think less of others, but it only takes one person to make you crawl on your knees and give you bad dreams for a week because they knew exactly how to pop your ego like the zit you are.

Go crawl back under your rock and when you get the charm and ambition to come crawling back out, try doing something thats actionary instead of hiding behind the 3 largest people in the room because you think you'll have a less likely chance of being the target then.....

Your Psychology Lesson for today, over.

Have a nice day. And remember Big Smiles!
  • dougdread
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This is perfect cowardice. You don't act this way in real life because there are real consequences for your actions. But in the game there are no real consequences to stop you. You have no human compasion, and you lack empathy.

You seem to apply cowardice to anyone who doesn't do everything at a whim due to thinking about the consequences. It seems pretty shortsighted because this assumes that thinking about the consequences is all about fear - it isn't.

Have you ever encountered very attractive women (or men) who drive your hormones insane? Have you resisted the urge to act on those hormones by not sexually assaulting them in any way? I hope that you don't consider those who resist do so purely out of cowardice due to the repercussions they could face from the law.

How about when you are in a face-to-face argument with someone who is greatly angering you over the argument enough that you want to assault him? Do you call those who resist doing so cowards and assume they only do so because they don't want assault charges?

What about a (really corny) situation such as if someone left a pie to cool by an open window and the smell of the pie seems extremely appetizing to you? Do you call those who don't steal the pie cowards?

Really these are all examples of repressing our basic instincts not because we are cowards (unless you think everyone is like me of whom you think have 'no empathy or compassion') but because we strive to show ourselves in the best form as possible (higher brain functions and all). Games like these where there are no consequences (no legal or reputation or necessary feeling of remorse [unless you choose to bring your real life self into it]) are excellent ways of interacting with others with your base instincts free to flex themselves a little.

So long as the other extreme doesn't happen (leaving the instincts in the game while enjoying life with your limiters on), I feel that this is a wonderful tool.
  • dougdread
    edited March 2009
    Options
    silenthand wrote: »
    Cowardice, blind-eye finality, egotistical nut swinging, and a butter pop corn box.

You live life as a passer by, you have by definition pretty much defined the existence of a person who has never looked outside a box even if they are a pair of sunglasses you picked up off the ground when you were 13 years old and thought they were the coolest thing in the world.

Many people have made great points here, and you will only acknowledge the ones you think that your logic can somehow penetrate to make them feel less substantial or viable because you try and use words in a fashion that is beyond your own comprehension. Maybe its time for the cookies to come out, and everyone makes up and gets along.

Charming -- Thats funny, I believe you said you feared doing these 'reactionary' type things because of the reactions of what might happen, someone might punch you in the face, or the clerk might refuse you service. Why don't you use some of that charm to weasel your way around that entirety of the situation and try to smile and nod your way past the living beings you cant deveive with a pretty word behind a fake name? There is always the chance that someone will notice but if your so charming thats part of the gamble isn't it? I can see your life is full of a lot of drive through lines when you are able and a lot of fear and regret when you have to confront your fears of standing in line 'this dude is undressing me with his eyes' and that makes you not want to order the side salad. I see your ambition is actually curtailed to a sniveling little pimple that doesn't want to pop no matter how many times you squeeze it, that, is your ambitious and charming way.

Pass me in the game and whether your higher level or not it only takes a few words to destroy that ample attitude of yours, because all you have to fall back on is your pimple personality. This is what people have been trying to point out whether you've noticed it or not, you can ACT big, TALK big, be high level and think less of others, but it only takes one person to make you crawl on your knees and give you bad dreams for a week because they knew exactly how to pop your ego like the zit you are.

Go crawl back under your rock and when you get the charm and ambition to come crawling back out, try doing something thats actionary instead of hiding behind the 3 largest people in the room because you think you'll have a less likely chance of being the target then.....

Your Psychology Lesson for today, over.

Have a nice day. And remember Big Smiles!

Now this is a funny post because beneath under this huge wall of text is practically nothing of substance.

Somehow you connected the dots that my cowardice has all of a sudden made me a passerby individual - you even gave a nifty line about sunglasses to boot.

Then you go on to say that I am dazzling my posts using substantial words that I don't understand. Really, please, tell me what words am I using to sound complex - I honestly thought I used pretty commonplace words. Maybe a few that had more than 3 syllables I am sorry.

Next we move on to the most substantial part - how come I don't use my 'charm' (I knew someone would catch that!) to gently move everyone around? Well unfortunately even at my best I can't risk it due to individual as smart as YOU seeing through my clever lines. The rest of this paragraph seemed to be random insult lines generated from a website that make very little sense put together.

I am a awesome high level 46 on Lost City. Feel free to break my ego anytime - I warn you that I bound everything on me and carry nothing else unless I was in the middle of a little grinding.

Doing something actionary? I love this one and I am going to see if it could be added to urban dictionary. You may be the proud owner of a word in Websters. To reply to the meat in of itself, I play this game to mess around - not build a second me.

When is the next class?
  • terminova
    terminova Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    dieseasily, dougdread, and silenthand.

Give it a rest. It does not matter. None of it.

All you have managed to do is insult, badger, flame and troll each other to no end.
  • dougdread
    edited March 2009
    Options
    terminova wrote: »
    dieseasily, dougdread, and silenthand.

Give it a rest. It does not matter. None of it.

All you have managed to do is insult, badger, flame and troll each other to no end.

Awwww comon I am having fun!

Worst that will happen is this stupid thread will get locked - not like there aren't 3 other newbie whine threads on the front page.