How much have you spent on the game so far?

Options
transcend
transcend Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I just spent my first $20 to catch the last of the charm sale (bought inv stones, charms, and xp scrolls), and was wondering how much other players have spent thus far.

Ideally I'd like to keep my spending in line with other mmo's at around $15-20 a month, but all the talk from the forums and guildies about how many charms are needed to level up make me wonder about the true cost of enjoying the game at high levels (70 and above).
Post edited by transcend on

Comments

• Kyurii - Heavens Tear
    Kyurii - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Zero

Already spent around 60+ gold in shop items, but all of it was traded in auction hall with in game gold (yes Ive made over 10 Millions already)

It advertises free to play, and I play it as such, if I want to pay for a game I will go play a p2p
  • Ara - Lost City
    Ara - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    same here, spent 0 real money on the game, traded quite a bit of ingame gold though, so i do have my hierograms, my petride, faster flying mount, exp scrolls and so on.
  • acolyte
    acolyte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    To much and it ends today!
    This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited September 2008
    Options
    spent 0, waiting for new clothes...mounths ect.
  • Blessing - Heavens Tear
    Blessing - Heavens Tear Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    $100 for 10600 Zhen. Spent it all on charms before sale ends tonight
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I've put in $50. If more prices get lowered, I'll put in more money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kamina
    kamina Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Spent $20 for hiero sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Kamina
    Class: Lv. 58 EA
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: UnLimited
  • bigpappa
    bigpappa Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    More than 100 dollars. Random charms, a dragon mount, a decent flying mount, some reset scrolls, ect. When I add in the wing widgets (which are a bit overpriced I think) then I'll be chalking up another 40 or so bucks.
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Zero~ Nada~ Nothing~

Waiting for them to change a lot of stuffs before I spend a dime on this game.

I bought cash items with coins from other players.
  • Wargasm - Heavens Tear
    Wargasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    about 5 times more than you blessing :P
    5-6 charms per level FTW!
  • Zress - Lost City
    Zress - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i am like some of the others, i am not spending another dime until i see some real improvement not only in the selections but overall content of the shop and game.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yep, don't want any of the two barely lowered mounts they put up this week, maybe next week they'll lower something I'll want to buy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    $23 so far 7 gold on hold for new cheap stuff. would pitch in some more if prices were cheaper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Around 70 euro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wishfox - Lost City
    Wishfox - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    $40, but I am withholding using any gold right now until I see if the charm situation gets any better. Gotta love those inventory extension stones though! I tested an exp scroll, and they work decent, but I can deal with the lower speed leveling...but at least they're cheap!

They have got to lower charm prices back to or below the sale, and they have got to lower some of these other cash shop prices...$15 wings and $30-50 mounts are' ridiculous, and the price of making a matched outfit with enough of the same dyes to actually dye it is also kinda ridiculous depending on which outfit you try to make.

Until they hammer more of this pricing out, it's only the bare "essentials" from the cash shop, and whatever I want that's actually on a REAL sale. The rest I'll buy with in-game gold or from in-game shops, thank god we can do that, at least.
  • Vaelissa - Heavens Tear
    Vaelissa - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    $220 total so far, but I haven't used up all of the gold yet. With that I've gotten many things for myself and a close friend, as well as a few charms for people I know and items I've bought and sold for in-game coin.

I don't really see spending more for quite a while either since I have what I want/need from both the cash shop and game.
  • Chemosh - Dreamweaver
    Chemosh - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ive spent more than $600 on the game as yet (most coins is 70 mil at one time)
  • Manicero - Sanctuary
    Manicero - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i spent $30 to buy 10gold wings and a few charms still got 14gold left and dont see anywere to spend it at lol wish i could get a refund for the 14 gold
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Enough to wonder how good of a gaming computer I could have bought with it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    funny, it cuts my messages off..
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • wuxinnan
    wuxinnan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i am like some of the others, i am not spending another dime until i see some real improvement not only in the selections but overall content of the shop and game.

hopefully they will be real POSITIVE improvements...i played a game called flyff...very fun and memorable but then they started changing and what was suppose to be improvements was just a reason for hundreds of players to quit playing. drats i do miss those pets that pick up items for you :D
  • Smurff - Heavens Tear
    Smurff - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I have spent nearly 1.5k US $ but not spending no more on HT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We The Players Make This World What It Is!
  • Molian - Sanctuary
    Molian - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    40$ and on malaysian over 150€ but will spend some more money here ;)
  • Kyra - Harshlands
    Kyra - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    spent somewhere @ 300 euros so far
    b:laughb:laughb:cryb:shocked
  • Bat_Woman - Sanctuary
    Bat_Woman - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    people who have spent $200+ really need to get some help, there are much
    better thing to spend your cash on then game items. To me spending money on game items is pretty much like burning it, theres many more REAL items i would rather have.
  • Ellestor - Heavens Tear
    Ellestor - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Images speak louder than words... So I made it into an art piece as well! This is made up of $20 and $10 Ultimate Game Cards but this isnt even tallying in my paypal payments. lol

GCA.jpg

GCA2.jpg
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The poster above me, "whew!" (j/k)

I've spent $50.00 ... mainly for extended space between two characters. With those "oh little shinies" farming nodes, something in me refuses to pass them up whenever traveling or questing.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Evoke - Sanctuary
    Evoke - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    40 bucks by accident lol, only meant to buy 20$ worth, but accidently did it twice -.- bought a flypet, pet cage, somethign else, and jhust now bought those new packs,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    people who have spent $200+ really need to get some help, there are much
    better thing to spend your cash on then game items. To me spending money on game items is pretty much like burning it, theres many more REAL items i would rather have.
    Its just everybodies personal sense of worth. Everyone wants diff. things, whether it may be something you can touch and feel, taste, or a virtual experience. To some pple, what you buy in real life might quality you for the loony bin. Everybody is different.

And then there are the pple who make so much money they can afford to spend thousands on a game... cause they can, but they are a whole diff. species starting from their salary
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • tjmargetts
    tjmargetts Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Daft noobie question but it is related b:chuckle

So far no cash but thinking of it..... so

can you tell me how much gold to spend in game i get per Zen purchased. If I spend out $50 how much gold will i end up with?
    b:thanks