How much have you spent on the game so far?

13»

Comments

• Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear
    Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    50$ so far -- first 20 on getting my first mount at lvl 20 (because I hate hate hate running around like a turtle over *long* distances)

The next 20 on maxing my storage, and got some teles, restat scroll.

Final 10 on fireworks and training scrolls, with a good amount left to waste when the mood strikes me --- which i suspect might be soon.

.____.

On the other hand... I've yet to use any gold charms so that spares a whole lot of expenses. Sesame ftw ~~!! I can BB and do everything just fine while maintaining a low budget. b:victory
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    9840 USD

I have 5 hercs, 4 nixes and a +12 mirage sword
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • silaba
    silaba Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    9840 USD

I have 5 hercs, 4 nixes and a +12 mirage sword

b:shocked Holy moley! You must be kidding, don't you?
  • Kakamira - Dreamweaver
    Kakamira - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    none b:laugh

I don't plan to until i get a job and have cash left over

and even then I'll probably only spend money on sale's and/or if they lower the price of zen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I got more than a little curious and started to actually add the figures. It made my blood run a bit cold.

I'll have to be careful from now on
    Yes its embarrassing and nothing to boast about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited July 2009
    Zero. b:victory
  • Nakumi - Dreamweaver
    Nakumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I won't spend a dime more until the prices are more reasonable. b:laugh I mean who wants to spend $1.00 = 1g when 1g doesn't get you much... and for those of you who have spent a lot, b:surrender I respect that. But I couldn't do it...

Before I buy anything I ask myself, is it worth it?
    do I want it enough to spend that amount?

in this game, most often the answer is no...
    I would rather spend the ingame coin for most things.
    Glad that that is an option on this game b:laugh

and the scams like the rainbow eggs do not encourage me to consider buying ZEN...

Maybe when the game is complete, if the prices are reasonableb:thanks
  • Sidel - Dreamweaver
    Sidel - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I was just thinking... in a p2p MMO everyone pays 200+ a year and the only people who get the good stuff are the hardcores who play 24/7 in a f2p/item mall game the casual gamers can actually get a lot of really nice stuff for about 200 bucks a year. At least the casual players get something for their money...

As for cheap.poor players like me... we get the option to grind for coin and buy stuff too... and at no point is anyone committed to pay 2 pay. I think it's a better system especially for a f2p game of good quality.

...but I'm going to have to say that spending 1000 might be a little much ...but least it's putting cash shop items into the game.
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I've spent $10, but I plan on spending around $80-$100 a year.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I got more than a little curious and started to actually add the figures. It made my blood run a bit cold.

I'll have to be careful from now on
    Yes its embarrassing and nothing to boast about.

DX Holy ****. That's more than I've ever saved up in my LIFE. Then again, I am only 16. :P
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • AdeptRogue - Lost City
    AdeptRogue - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    30$ >.> camo ,panther,random dyes,+1 orb and other stuff i could have spared i_i stupid 711 has to be right down my street QQ... QQ...... QQ......... *fades away*
  • Kinoku - Sanctuary
    Kinoku - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Over the course of about 9 months now I've spent about $50. That's way less then my previous P2P game, and I enjoy this one alot more.
  • Godofdarknes - Lost City
    Godofdarknes - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    people who have spent $200+ really need to get some help, there are much
    better thing to spend your cash on then game items. To me spending money on game items is pretty much like burning it, theres many more REAL items i would rather have.

wat do u do when u have everything u want?
    hell ive spent 1.5k+ and i dont miss it bc i dont want nothing irl
  • BludShot - Lost City
    BludShot - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    wuxinnan wrote: »
    hopefully they will be real POSITIVE improvements...i played a game called flyff...very fun and memorable but then they started changing and what was suppose to be improvements was just a reason for hundreds of players to quit playing. drats i do miss those pets that pick up items for you :D

LOL i played Flyff too (Glaphan server) and Rappelz... i hope to Buddha that they dont **** up this game like the company of the said games did theirsb:cry
    b:surrender
  • Dianocus - Sanctuary
    Dianocus - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    300 Gold which equals to $375 CAD since Oct 2008 to July 2009
  • CherryD - Heavens Tear
    CherryD - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    50 + 20 +50 gold = 156$ aus, eh i get may tax return next week for 1400$ :D
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    For the year I have played this game I have spent about $1500.00 on it and will continue to spend more I really enjoy this game!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • Safeway - Lost City
    Safeway - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why did I look at this thread. I try to count up all I have spent on this game and think I have lost my mind for spending so much. But not giving it up. I could cut back to basic cable I hardly turn the damn thing on these days. So that will generate about 60 gold per month. Wonder what would happen if I work one Over time a month. I could get more charms, clothes and so much more. Ok I feel much better now. Lets play b:pleased
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    $70 over 5 months. I've been trying to stick to an average of $15/month since that's what other MMO's charge. Maybe I'll buy some more next month, it depends on if there's a sale I like.
  • Sandvich - Dreamweaver
    Sandvich - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Zero dollars. Pigment prices scares me.
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i have spent about 70$ Canadian, used is on training scrolls and charms plaus moutns and friends b-days :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore