Options

Comments

• Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Damn you sound enraged.

Rofl so tru so true.

Aesthor is actually right on though. I have now been in Enrage for a few days and love it. And for you that dont know RoC is gone, besides the 4-5 members that come on during the weekend to show the noob guilds what TW is really about. Enrage is the **** child of heaven's Tear. Lots of the members came from RoC but new leadership and new members make it a completly different guild. Also many of the people that came from RoC were only there a few weeks. Anyway Erage = new strong guild with members from Evo, Legion, RoC, Radiance, and MANY other guilds. All had their own reasons for leaving thier old guild and all had the same reasons for joining - HAVE SOME FUN ITS JUST A GAME.

I personally LOVE Enrage, and to all you people who post here bad mouthing us under hidden names you fail utterly.
  • rocsux
    rocsux Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thanduril wrote: »
    how a moron like you can even type words with pronunciation is ****ing beyond me.
    you 'forgot on purpose' that most of the top brass PKers from radiance defected to enrage along with defected? still you 'forget on purpose' to add radiance to that list. was remembering the names of three guilds so damn hard for a moron like you?
    and now for the fun part.
    (o)various reasons = wanna wipe evolution off the map just cause...cause.
    (o)became guildless = defected along with defected from their home guilds who helped them get the level they are currently at with current equips.
    (o)coagulate = form blood clots, in this case form ****(hat) clots(seems like its the current fancy new word you learned at your 5th grade bio class)
    (o)enrage = collection of asshats from every guild on HT
    (o)party(,)TW and PK = lure AOE bosses into rose patches and dreamweaver port for kicks, pissing people off, getting more QQ to fap off e-pein, be sore SOBs like usual.
    (o)steal your cookies = obesity disorder
    (o)roc at heart = asshats
    (o)suspicious similarities = being asshats and/or asshats at heart
    (o....ive become too tired to translate that clump of BS. so think what you want and improvise.

now who was the ****ing clown who made you in charge of Enrage public relations

THIS is not me. Just another great hater or any RoC no matter where they move to. I do not give a rats a$$ about trying to define anything that some "public relations" a$$hat trys to type out to exlain his/her new crew of ret@rDs. RoC, Enrage, no matter; (if enrage is made up of RoC it = A$$hats until proven otherwise) the ppl from RoC are spread out in different places, still poisoning HT, its just not as effective now that you arent in such a large group. Your one sentence retorts bore me. I stated my opinion and will continue to keep killin any name I recognize from RoC on the server.

From what I can tell, i'm not the only one either. It really makes you wonder though. Hitler thought he was right, Stalin thought he was right, and in their SUPER A$$hat images, RoC members think they are gods gift to a game.... I bet if any honorable, repectful player on HT met even one of you foolz in public, your little nerdy a$$es would get your A$$ beat. Punk B1tches IMO.b:chuckle

_I_O.o_I_

Let the lambasting begin since ya just cant leave it alone! b:kiss
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    rocsux wrote: »
    I stated my opinion and will continue to keep killin any name I recognize from RoC on the server.

Please do. We would love to see more PvP actions on HT and enjoy any moment in PvP. Try harder.
  • VioleTam - Heavens Tear
    VioleTam - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    THIS is not me. Just another great hater or any RoC no matter where they move to. I do not give a rats a$$ about trying to define anything that some "public relations" a$$hat trys to type out to exlain his/her new crew of ret@rDs. RoC, Enrage, no matter; (if enrage is made up of RoC it = A$$hats until proven otherwise) the ppl from RoC are spread out in different places, still poisoning HT, its just not as effective now that you arent in such a large group. Your one sentence retorts bore me. I stated my opinion and will continue to keep killin any name I recognize from RoC on the server.

From what I can tell, i'm not the only one either. It really makes you wonder though. Hitler thought he was right, Stalin thought he was right, and in their SUPER A$$hat images, RoC members think they are gods gift to a game.... I bet if any honorable, repectful player on HT met even one of you foolz in public, your little nerdy a$$es would get your A$$ beat. Punk B1tches IMO.b:chuckle

_I_O.o_I_

Let the lambasting begin since ya just cant leave it alone! b:kiss

lol you have some serious problems man. Take it easy, just a game.
    Hopefully you'll realize how **** you sound when you grow up. Er...IF you grow up that is.

(ignore this spam)
    *poke* *pinch* *kiss* vio's cheeks.
    RL>PW
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I stated my opinion and will continue to keep killin any name I recognize from RoC on the server.

From what I can tell, i'm not the only one either. It really makes you wonder though. Hitler thought he was right, Stalin thought he was right, and in their SUPER A$$hat images, RoC members think they are gods gift to a game...

Hmm... let's see... Hitler, who thinks he was right, wanted to exterminate the Jewish people. You, who also think that you're right, want to exterminate the remaining ex-RoC players...
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    now why would i go make another account just to say what i want to say?
    see thats your problem...you think everyone is acts as lame as you do, i dont have a picture and level on my name cause im just antother blue name in HT server from just another guild.
    dont need some spanky name and scorechart high levels to come and talk some sense on the forums, ask the (then)Lv91 noob from RoC who says rare veno pets spawn every hour and you`ll understand my point.

as for that other guy, he seems to hate roc with a passion, me i just dont give a **** about roc really. that aesthor's post just Had to have a reply to it cause its funny = needed some Pew pew = drama = she/he QQ. wasnt that what roc trying to acheive anyhow?o.O be glad im helping you out fools !b:victory

@Torm:acting like a pompous tea sipping englishman with a 'so tru' reply aye. but werent you the one who was like close to popping a vein in world chat during that enrage VS evo fight last week? hell, your like a kid who is on a pogo sitck with nitro boost and that other end of the stick doesnt have a seat. would explain why your so worked up most of the time, cause you got a stick up your [imagination imply, i dont wanna make this post very vulgar].
    edited March 2009
    Options
    <3 violet :D
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Rofl so tru so true.

Aesthor is actually right on though. I have now been in Enrage for a few days and love it. And for you that dont know RoC is gone, besides the 4-5 members that come on during the weekend to show the noob guilds what TW is really about. Enrage is the **** child of heaven's Tear. Lots of the members came from RoC but new leadership and new members make it a completly different guild. Also many of the people that came from RoC were only there a few weeks. Anyway Erage = new strong guild with members from Evo, Legion, RoC, Radiance, and MANY other guilds. All had their own reasons for leaving thier old guild and all had the same reasons for joining - HAVE SOME FUN ITS JUST A GAME.

I personally LOVE Enrage, and to all you people who post here bad mouthing us under hidden names you fail utterly.

So yall will continue to gank lvl 30s,camp lvl 30s,glitch in tw,QQ,drama out,try to act tuff on a game,cash shop (nice perfect shards forbidden), nothings changed..Enrage = the toilet of every guild..w.e the guild dont like or wnat or needs..gets flushed n put in Enrage no doubt.. QQ more Torm..you couldnt kill even 1 hit lvl 30s in SP whic hi ran past on a fb29 n u didnt kill non of the 30s - took u 3 shots to kill a lvl 30 cleric n lvl 40 wiz....weak son..why are all girl chars in Enrage/RoC turn out to be guys? hoenstly.. rofl itsh ilarious........
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So yall will continue to gank lvl 30s,camp lvl 30s,glitch in tw,QQ,drama out,try to act tuff on a game,cash shop (nice perfect shards forbidden), nothings changed..Enrage = the toilet of every guild..w.e the guild dont like or wnat or needs..gets flushed n put in Enrage no doubt.. QQ more Torm..you couldnt kill even 1 hit lvl 30s in SP whic hi ran past on a fb29 n u didnt kill non of the 30s - took u 3 shots to kill a lvl 30 cleric n lvl 40 wiz....weak son..why are all girl chars in Enrage/RoC turn out to be guys? hoenstly.. rofl itsh ilarious........

Are you a girl? cause I doubt it saying things like "weak son". I ask because your icon is of a level 20 FEMALE Veno, and even if thats not your main that still means you made a girl alt and at least leveled it to 20, then you try to insult someone else for having a girl toon when they are a guy? So are you being the pot or the kettle this time?

and "glitch in tw"? please explain?

The rest of stuff you said, Im not even bothering with same ole same ole lol and doesnt really matter what anyone says to you, its like talking to a brick wall your just soo sure you got us all figured out so not even worth my time anymore...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Desi - Heavens Tear
    Desi - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

lol @ u thinking u know anything about ht
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    "and i almost survived that chi-less skill + demon spark so ROFL"

^ #1 at almost surviving. pro b:surrender
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    now why would i go make another account just to say what i want to say?
    see thats your problem...you think everyone is acts as lame as you do, i dont have a picture and level on my name cause im just antother blue name in HT server from just another guild.
    dont need some spanky name and scorechart high levels to come and talk some sense on the forums, ask the (then)Lv91 noob from RoC who says rare veno pets spawn every hour and you`ll understand my point.

as for that other guy, he seems to hate roc with a passion, me i just dont give a **** about roc really. that aesthor's post just Had to have a reply to it cause its funny = needed some Pew pew = drama = she/he QQ. wasnt that what roc trying to acheive anyhow?o.O be glad im helping you out fools !b:victory

@Torm:acting like a pompous tea sipping englishman with a 'so tru' reply aye. but werent you the one who was like close to popping a vein in world chat during that enrage VS evo fight last week? hell, your like a kid who is on a pogo sitck with nitro boost and that other end of the stick doesnt have a seat. would explain why your so worked up most of the time, cause you got a stick up your [imagination imply, i dont wanna make this post very vulgar].

You remind me of the lil foul mouthed teeny americans over xbox live who can't take getting their asses kicked over a game of cod4 by a british citizen...thats the same old line they use every time i smoke them,lack of imagination there bud.

To avert a flame war with you guys from the other side of the pond,the teens i'm talkin about are in the minority ;)
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • thanduril
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You remind me of the lil foul mouthed teeny americans over xbox live who can't take getting their asses kicked over a game of cod4 by a british citizen...thats the same old line they use every time i smoke them,lack of imagination there bud.

To avert a flame war with you guys from the other side of the pond,the teens i'm talkin about are in the minority ;)

that was just to create a mental picture of Torm wearing one of them split tail coats, tall hat, walking stick in hand, tea cup in another trying to act all high and mighty.

if you took that small line of storytelling as a means to bash out at every teenage american who plays xbox, then it seems like at some point of your life you haev gotten teabagged along with your cup of tea.
    im not american, so...by just throwing generic insults like a "teenage american" is not only racist(i dont see any mental picture of this term other than from what id feel is from a racist POV) but brain dead and petty of you to use at this point.

bringing up another game on PWi forums is against the rules duhh. over that "claiming" that you are oh so super in some shooter game(yea, the shooter genre of gamers are few of the biggset failures in life and racist turds who try to act cool in every place that they can BS into are even bigger failures)

i dont play on xbox, i dont have this game you speak of, so how i`ll hit the nail right on the head and use the exact same words that you claim they use is...thought provoking aye?
    probably you act like a stuffed up uncle teabag every time you get a frag that people just cant suppress their desire to flame you in your little xbox game.

why do racist **** like you even come to a free forum and talk? do you Have to open your mouth and put your foot in it?
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Teenage american is a race? who knew...
    (If you were unsure of what to use, the word "prejudice" covers a lot.)

Anyways...

vio...
    紫羅蘭, 我愛你.
    你是一個好可愛的女孩子.
    我好掛慮你...想見你一面...想同你喺埋一齊.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    how a moron like you can even type words with pronunciation is ****ing beyond me.
    you 'forgot on purpose' that most of the top brass PKers from radiance defected to enrage along with defected? still you 'forget on purpose' to add radiance to that list. was remembering the names of three guilds so damn hard for a moron like you?
    and now for the fun part.
    (o)various reasons = wanna wipe evolution off the map just cause...cause.
    (o)became guildless = defected along with defected from their home guilds who helped them get the level they are currently at with current equips.
    (o)coagulate = form blood clots, in this case form ****(hat) clots(seems like its the current fancy new word you learned at your 5th grade bio class)
    (o)enrage = collection of asshats from every guild on HT
    (o)party(,)TW and PK = lure AOE bosses into rose patches and dreamweaver port for kicks, pissing people off, getting more QQ to fap off e-pein, be sore SOBs like usual.
    (o)steal your cookies = obesity disorder
    (o)roc at heart = asshats
    (o)suspicious similarities = being asshats and/or asshats at heart
    (o....ive become too tired to translate that clump of BS. so think what you want and improvise.

now who was the ****ing clown who made you in charge of Enrage public relations

I decided to read this cluster fornication of fail thread and stumbled upon this jewel. People who are a)not involved with any guild in question or b)blue named c)not TWing d)not using their IGN e)can't think of a funny one for e, are no longer allowed to talk.

Since my name was specifically mentioned, I feel obligated to put a response. The people who left Radiance with me are the people who helped me the most. The people in Enrage that I joined are good people that I've known for some time. I, along with most of the people who left Radiance, are on great terms with current Radiance members who did not leave. Do you think that people only see guild names when they play? Do people suddenly become different as soon as they change guilds? Are you angry because our leaving affected you directly in some way?

It's hilarious that I can kill someone and their immediate response is "you RoC ****** are all alike!" Not once do they realize that many of us were never in RoC. You guys have to realize that RoC/Enrage/whoever members should not be judged by the name above their head. Judge the actual person - Or don't. Who cares? This was a game last time I checked. If things are bugging you that bad, you may want to consider turning off the computer every once and awhile. I implore you all, relax. Stop QQing. Geez people, so much QQ. Better yet, don't stop crying. Your tears bring me sustenance. Cry more plz. I sleep so soundly and have happy dreams of so much QQ. It brings a smile to my face.

Now, what is your IGN so that I may give you some free arrows if I happen to cross paths with you. b:thanks

Oh yes. This does seem to be the rantings of a young, console generation, teenage American. I predict more fail trolling. But this trolling will always and forever be on the forum. Never will people band together to get rid of people. Never will you stand up to Enrage/RoC/[insert any guild you don't like here]. You people will always whine on the forums and expect someone else to do it for you.

I recommend that the mods close this thread. Maybe it will promote action amongst the players in HT to finally stop typing up long posts about how terrible other people are when they have the capability to do something about it. Make a guild, get strong, fight Enrage. Or, continue the QQ - you're all so good at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Here's a short post about how crappy defected is.
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hmm... let's see... Hitler, who thinks he was right, wanted to exterminate the Jewish people. You, who also think that you're right, want to exterminate the remaining ex-RoC players...

Did you just imply that all ex-RoC players are Jews? b:chuckle
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Learn to interpret better. =(
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Thank you, they are beautiful shards arent they. LOL. I on the other hand will not sit here and argue with you. I just think your very upset cause either we took your lands, gonna take your lands, killed you somewhere in the game several times, or cause were just sexy and your totally fail? LOL Its 1 or the other you decide which one.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Thank you, they are beautiful shards arent they. LOL. I on the other hand will not sit here and argue with you. I just think your very upset cause either we took your lands, gonna take your lands, killed you somewhere in the game several times, or cause were just sexy and your totally fail? LOL Its 1 or the other you decide which one.

wtf dude, we've been playing this game forever and i never knew you cash shopped.. o.o (lolz at Devil for not knowing how to play the game)

wow, i just gotta say, we've only been on the server what? 2 weeks? and so much hate already. geez, you people need to get a life. we play the game the way we feel is fun for us and the way it should be played. PK white names, Laugh at QQers *cough* DevilCrys and rocsux *cough* and if you guys cant get over that then might as well move to a different server. look dreamweaver server is open. follow these directions:

1.) take your carebear QQing **** and logout the game
    2.) delete your char on HT server
    3.) make a new char on dreamweaver
    4.) have fun killing mobs and carebearing each other's **** off.

seriously, it's a game, get over it.
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options

ROFLAO- yes I am a guy have anyone ever seen me hide that? Who care if I play a girl character? My name is very masculine which was done for a reason, I dont like people being confused. Most people that QQ about guys playing girl character is because thats one less pixel they can dream about at night. And as far as how I can hit ROFL, I've never had anything but props from the high level PKers int his server. Get off that fake name sign on the reall account and pm me in game any time. "Enrage= toilet of every guild " ROFL again dude you know absolutly nothing about our guild except the fact we PK so its fun this is a game get a life and quit crying.
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options

Worked up hahaha I never get worked up in RL let alone this game. Close to popping a vein in WC I would love to see what you are talking about. About the only time I world chat is to make a smart === reply or ask for some PKers to come have fun. This is just a game ( finally in a guild that realizes just that) Im hear to relax and have fun, bud. If my comments get you all worked up then guess what I just succeeded. My fun in this game comes from pissing off little pricks, know it alls like yourself. GG
  • thanduril
    edited March 2009
    Options
    jeez...all i did was post something funny and i get some many 'stop QQ' comments b:sad
    from when did telling a joke equate to auto-QQ? you got QQ stuck in your head, every word brings up QQ makes you wanna QQ shout out QQ wtf QQ and QQ. QQ.

defected with defected...gotta admit nice pun on the word and player "defected".
    wasnt my fault that you chose the IGN defected then chose to defect regardless of how your relations with either guilds are after the defection.
    and...if you Did want to rant on and on and on about all your life problems in this (perfect)World....(International) [PKing, future predictions, S&M fetish(tears bring you joy= proven paraphilia), whatnot] you could have just made another QQ thread and posted some QQ about some QQ...why pick this thread to QQ?

all the QQ aside...i dont want your stinking arrows !
    i use axes.
    please mail me all your tt60(2sock,filled gems),tt70(1-3sock,4gems+),tt80(0sock,full gems),GX(fancy shizzle) type axes to the IGN _Defected_. there are 2 underscores and an upper case D. dont send it to the wrong IGN plz.

why oh why dint you name yourself defecated. then i`d have a Real nice pun to use.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    We should totally get married.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    jeez...all I Did Was Post Something Funny And I Get Some Many 'stop Qq' Comments B:sad
    From When Did Telling A Joke Equate To Auto-qq? You Got Qq Stuck In Your Head, Every Word Brings Up Qq Makes You Wanna Qq Shout Out Qq Wtf Qq And Qq. Qq.

Defected With Defected...gotta Admit Nice Pun On The Word And Player "defected".
    Wasnt My Fault That You Chose The Ign Defected Then Chose To Defect Regardless Of How Your Relations With Either Guilds Are After The Defection.
    And...if You Did Want To Rant On And On And On About All Your Life Problems In This (perfect)world....(international) [pking, Future Predictions, S&m Fetish(tears Bring You Joy= Proven Paraphilia), Whatnot] You Could Have Just Made Another Qq Thread And Posted Some Qq About Some Qq...why Pick This Thread To Qq?

All The Qq Aside...i Dont Want Your Stinking Arrows !
    I Use Axes.
    Please Mail Me All Your Tt60(2sock,filled Gems),tt70(1-3sock,4gems+),tt80(0sock,full Gems),gx(fancy Shizzle) Type Axes To The Ign _defected_. There Are 2 Underscores And An Upper Case D. Dont Send It To The Wrong Ign Plz.

Why Oh Why Dint You Name Yourself Defecated. Then I`d Have A Real Nice Pun To Use.

Qq? Qq? Omg Qq? Qq?
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Reading this is like watching a dog chase its tail...
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    cash shop (nice perfect shards forbidden)

he didn't cash shop those. b:chuckle

do a little research before making assumptions.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ROFLAO- yes I am a guy have anyone ever seen me hide that? Who care if I play a girl character? My name is very masculine which was done for a reason, I dont like people being confused. Most people that QQ about guys playing girl character is because thats one less pixel they can dream about at night. And as far as how I can hit ROFL, I've never had anything but props from the high level PKers int his server. Get off that fake name sign on the reall account and pm me in game any time. "Enrage= toilet of every guild " ROFL again dude you know absolutly nothing about our guild except the fact we PK so its fun this is a game get a life and quit crying.

Dont get mad now hahahahaha, 10 Enrage camping SP is fun? Wow..NO PK Action cuz yall need eachother GG noob.

You ran from Radiance now your sucking up to Enrage after hating on RoC n them GG..
    edited March 2009
    Options
    he didn't cash shop those. b:chuckle

do a little research before making assumptions.

He does cashshop, look at his refining on his weps and bound stuff...GG
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well to be fair to both of you, he cash shops but I think he doesn't spend the gold on upgrading and instead uses it to gain even more coin o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Thread should be locked for necro b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.