BYE BYE RoC WE'LL MISS YOU

DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Kinda but not really, I guess as Hisui said..Time to put my fitted cap on n start bustin out some rythmes for TW..

LOL Hong quit? Enrage = new RoC?
Post edited by DevilCrys - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Did it? There must have been serious guild implosion in the last 4 hours since I have logged off...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear
    WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    DevilCrys

what is your ingame name?
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

So is that mean it never have a real fight for BM 1v1?
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    DevilCrys

what is your ingame name?

I hear things b:avoid
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This is news to me too, damn I guess I better go read our forums or log on the game and see whats up lol...

I didnt see anything new on our forums, one of you guys send me a PM if I need to log in game, otherwise dont worry about it if its just people talking out their asses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited February 2009
    This is news to me too, damn I guess I better go read our forums or log on the game and see whats up lol...

I didnt see anything new on our forums, one of you guys send me a PM if I need to log in game, otherwise dont worry about it if its just people talking out their asses.

I jus heard it from like 30 ppl b:pleased
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Dunno till someone PMs me, I really try not to log into this game unless I have to but..

Im sure 30 people all just randomly sent you PMs to tell you lol.. More than likely ONE guy said something on your guild chat so you all started talking about it and suddenly that turned into 30 people told you lol.

SS or it didnt happen! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited February 2009
    Dunno till someone PMs me, I really try not to log into this game unless I have to but..

Im sure 30 people all just randomly sent you PMs to tell you lol.. More than likely ONE guy said something on your guild chat so you all started talking about it and suddenly that turned into 30 people told you lol.

SS or it didnt happen! b:chuckle

It was random banter in dreamweaver area then i asked wut? n buncha ppl said hong quit n buncha ppl left to enrage..then i saw buncha ex-roc in enrage ;o
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I witnessed 3 unknown guilds challenge roc, that's gotta mean something.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    sigh, im going to have to log on the game arent I b:cry that means I have to log off of ZX..

something better be going on or Im going to beat some gossip mongers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited February 2009
    sigh, im going to have to log on the game arent I b:cry that means I have to log off of ZX..

something better be going on or Im going to beat some gossip mongers!

ZX? huhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    cant talk about it on the forums or the GMs will come bust me up for talking about other games blah blah blah lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited February 2009
    cant talk about it on the forums or the GMs will come bust me up for talking about other games blah blah blah lol...

PM Me ;o b:pleased
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    you can talk about zhu xian cus its also a PW game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    no they told me I couldnt because its not "their" Zhu Xian.. Just like we cant talk about PW-MY.... Even though its still perfect world...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Cut down your Sig Cat. It's like 3 times the length of your posts.
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2009

lol b:laugh
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009

way to point out the obvious there, I hadnt noticed that at all... And not a chance in hell, go make the GMs or Mods or w/e adjust the signature length we are allowed to have then Ill change it. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    way to point out the obvious there, I hadnt noticed that at all... And not a chance in hell, go make the GMs or Mods or w/e adjust the signature length we are allowed to have then Ill change it. b:bye

rawr... Cat so feisty. b:chuckle
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    hehe, just spreading the love b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited February 2009
    Clunker runs enrage rofl already making alliances..dang enrage wont get far with clunker running ya'll.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009

First time actually read your signature. I like it a lot. b:victory
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Clunker runs enrage rofl already making alliances..dang enrage wont get far with clunker running ya'll.

when did i make an alliance? *sigh* gotta love rumors.. b:chuckle
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Trust me its just rumors. We will not allie with anyone.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Trust me its just rumors. We will not allie with anyone.

wtf you talking about we made an alliance with RoC remember? o.ob:laugh
    edited February 2009
    And you know, before running your little mouth and starting **** on the forums, find out the truth first. Pretty funny how fail you are hiding behind that fake name. Scared of everyone I guess so you wont tell anyone who you really are in game?
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    hmmmm. gotta love how people feed off other people's lies. the funny thing is the guy spreading the rumors wont even show his real IGN and his real face. *sigh* i guess it's hard being a threat to weak guilds eh?
  • SeraWind - Heavens Tear
    SeraWind - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    RoC allies with noone! :)

PS: All you people trying to move in on our territory :( get off, you guys are stinking up the place.
    edited February 2009
    HAHAHA, Fail people speak for themsevles dont they Clunky =)
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Bye RoC. You guys were fun. It's going to be interesting to see how many TWs you can win this weekend. I'm sure a lot of guilds don't know what they're in for b:laugh

And good Luck to Enrage.
    I like pie
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It's so hilarious to see how all the small factions are coming out of the wood works and bidding on RoC's territory.b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.