BYE BYE RoC WE'LL MISS YOU

1235»

Comments

• Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    oh it will be, just wait for a mod to wake up...
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol, abby been bored lately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    XD b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    That was honestly a good read. I completely forgot about this thread from when I first read it.

Important thing to notice is the obscene amount of trash talking from both sides, and the thread not getting locked. This is how the HT forums used to be. This is how the HT forums should be (even though it's not as competitive as back then).
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Clunker runs enrage rofl already making alliances..dang enrage wont get far with clunker running ya'll.

Nope Enrage didn't get far at all, nope.
    Judging from the lulzful responses people are giving Aesthor, I vote Aesthor for Enrage public relations.

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    That was honestly a good read. I completely forgot about this thread from when I first read it.

Important thing to notice is the obscene amount of trash talking from both sides, and the thread not getting locked. This is how the HT forums used to be. This is how the HT forums should be (even though it's not as competitive as back then).

Let me tell you what I told Lost City forum when they complained about the same thing - It's two different styles of "trash talk". This thread is a good example of in-game trash talking, while recent threads have gone to the extreme of trash talking somebody's real life activities. Those are the threads that get locked up, so you guys know. If you guys can keep threads restricted to the game, and not involve another player's real life, then the thread will probably have more leeway.

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.