Who will be the best guild?

Options

Comments

• ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    lol, you guys make it seem like the only way to be a successful guild is to follow exactly what Conqueror did.

You make a good point. But being carebear is the only way to go for auto success. Well, that's one way. You could be jerks like warlord and just make sure no one lvls.
    Xtacy
  • mixar
    mixar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Crimson. A lot of Crimson's players was one of the best players at PW MS b:victory

GO Crimson! b:kiss
  • Jacim - Heavens Tear
    Jacim - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    In your OPINION
    I think Rule34 because it shows potential. Also because I'm in it. b:victory

I am inclined to agree because I'm bringing my hoarde of carebears from HT to Rule34 (I think)
    In My opinion Crimson or Image crew (in witch i'am in :D) will rule on the server for rest i don't see any chance :)

Crimson seems to show some potential, haven't heard of Image crew but as for nobody else standing a chance... ROFL
    not one of the guilds mentioned will have over 3 lands in 6 months.

Probably not, but getting a few 100k each week until a really powerful guild shows up doesn't hurt either.
    And that guild will want high level players ^^
    Late-start + Late-bloomer on HT server
    Switching to PvP for fun and the chance to be top50b:victory
    Harshlands class & IGN: Barbarian / Thor
    Please don't take my name? If so I will be forced to gank you for the rest of your time on the server b:laugh
  • Andiano - Lost City
    Andiano - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    100% Image guild will be one of bests...
    Don't try to run. I find u everywhere...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mordpt
    mordpt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It is too soon to say which guild is the best. Let's wait 2 or 3 months and then we'll see some guilds becoming big and strong. Then we will be able to tell which guilds are the top ones. For now, every guild has potencial and every guild is strong and dangerous. Don't underestimate other guilds.
    ~Mordred

::A Proud member of Crimson::
  • Turnaround - Lost City
    Turnaround - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I will be making a guild of Bow Barbs. You must have enough dex to wear a bow of ur level and u must be a barb. Extra points if u wear arcane robes. Other builds that are accepted are: Axe Wizard, Staff Archer, Veno's that fight with no pet and are heavy vit build. Join nowb:cute
  • potatoeyes
    potatoeyes Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    if you don't know about everdie then /suicide

best clan on pt1 -mardonas awell and valento
    best clan on 2moons - trieste
    best clan on cabal na - mercury ~ channel 20 since cb
    best clan on wc3/dota - undefeated cal-i and north american ih league
    best clan on SoFII - rolled every match/housed players who made fatal1ty look like a scrub

and now, in learning the ezness of PW in a week

soon to be best clan on pwi - harshlands

get ****ed
  • Silversz - Heavens Tear
    Silversz - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    move to dreamweaver
  • Jazzboo - Sanctuary
    Jazzboo - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I will join carebears(new guild name, lol) and we will crush Rule34 and rest of server.
    LIGHT IS THE KEY. DARKNESS IS THE LOCK. PERFECT WORLD IS THE PLACE BEYOND THE DOOR.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    potatoeyes wrote: »
    if you don't know about everdie then /suicide

best clan on pt1 -mardonas awell and valento
    best clan on 2moons - trieste

LOL
    I'm 15x on trieste and have NEVER heard of you before. If you're talking about "DiE" and not this random **** "everdie" then please PM me your ID on trieste.
    Since I'm 99% sure you're just trolling, I'll leave it at that.

- I agree, it's too early to say who will be the best, everyone is all talk right now. We'll see exactly what happens in-game when the time comes :)
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I will be making a guild of Bow Barbs. You must have enough dex to wear a bow of ur level and u must be a barb. Extra points if u wear arcane robes. Other builds that are accepted are: Axe Wizard, Staff Archer, Veno's that fight with no pet and are heavy vit build. Join nowb:cute

If you actually do this i will reroll harshlands and join
    b:bye
  • kenteifang
    kenteifang Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Rule34 does seem like they are going to stand up pretty fast.
  • wolfdog68
    wolfdog68 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Citadel all the way b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ BlackCard ~
    IGN - Skye
    Class - Priest
  • Shana - Lost City
    Shana - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm moving to this server myself, and honestly, I'm (most) interested in Image's guild. I like what he was able to do with Enraged within a week or two.

Although on this server, he won't be able to take advantage of a series of coincidences/**** ups from other Guild. But I still want to see how one of Lost City's highest level players does building from the ground up.

However this is my favourite part. I like how Image is a (and I quote) "a realist". Although its nice to be optimistic, there's a point where you just have to say "Ah, to hell with it."
    Shana / 7x Robe Wizard / ReturneR Marshal
    ... And damn proud of it.
  • whatitdos1
    whatitdos1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    "Noobz" faction ftw! i dont know if this has been said, but it worth quoting though forums. so everyone wants to move to new server in hope of "contending", early TW,fair pk, etc. but lets think for a moment. wait,what was it that took the "contending" out of pk and TW...OYA, no TW MAP RESET.

these new servers, in 4 5 6 months are going to have same problem as ht,sanc,lc...afew factions dominate, the others in the dust with no hope of rising, cuz the dominate factions gets richer and richer, and so players in those factions richer and richer, results best pk gear, unfair pk running the market, etc. not based on skill

and so i would to think ht,sanc,and lc (harshland, dreamweaver) could have been competitive places to be if they have RESET TW MAPS. i saw somewhere.. they RESET TW MAPS in other version..malay? indo? chinese? i have no idea but im saw it somewhere..lucky them! now im urge to reset my character and hard work with this hopes of "contending", thats nice :/

btw im not doing tw or pk until my faction "Noobz" going to own harshlands ;p
  • mickeydog
    mickeydog Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Rule34 got nothin' on us.
    Citadel: New Faction on the Harshlands: Now Recruiting! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ citadel.forummotion.com ]
  • h4x0nq
    h4x0nq Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    We wont give up without fight :]
    But i suppose all will be clear when first tw come out :]
    Huh ...
  • xxprestigexx
    xxprestigexx Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wish all the other guild luck with the new tw map and on a pk server. But i still would bet for my guild being one of the top b:sin
    Leader of CareBears
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Who ever nerds the most and cashshops the most.
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    Wakawka - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm guessing who ever skips school / work to play this game.

Like seriously, when lost city first opened i got to 14, had to sleep b.c. of school and when I got home there where people 30+ .-.
  • Healjooazz - Lost City
    Healjooazz - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes, it's going to the ones who work the most and dump the most real cash into the game. But it's still fun to know that for a while there will be some good competition. Me and my two barb friends are going to go leveling and join some faction or other. We don't make plans. We're going to play the entire thing by ear and enjoy ourselves. Fortunately we will be on spring break in 3 days so we'll have a full week to do nothing but level in this game. It's going to be great.

Anyways, I think that there will be heavy competition between the named factions here and some of the other unnamed factions that will attempt to build like Conquerer. Unfortunately MRDRCHRCH will be staying to rot on Lost City. T_T

I think that carebears is going to be murdered pretty badly, if only because pkers hate "care bears" in game, and probably TOSed the entire guild immediately. I know my barb friends did. (sorry carebears but you really should have picked another name) Others from the forums will build quickly at the onset, but the sudden influx of idiot players is going to kill most of them.

As for the guy who said that "pve players have better skills at leveling" I say lulz. Stay on your pve server. You won't last out here in the real world. ^_^
  • Ansem - Harshlands
    Ansem - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ehhh, I think Rule34 will be a major factor, they have unity, are fun ppl, experienced and post **** of turtlemen on the forum walls...

lol, Rule34 is awesome.
  • Alwayswinter - Harshlands
    Alwayswinter - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ehhh, I think Rule34 will be a major factor, they have unity, are fun ppl, experienced and post **** of turtlemen on the forum walls...

lol, Rule34 is awesome.

We are totally awesome. :D
    ~Rule34
  • Enimga - Harshlands
    Enimga - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Just a thought here,

It would make sense that Crimson (if they succeed in TW) would want the color red to match their name. Imagine they get Turquoise or something of that matter? b:chuckle

The rantings of a bored individual

*Rule34 FTW*
  • Prof - Harshlands
    Prof - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes, it's going to the ones who work the most and dump the most real cash into the game. But it's still fun to know that for a while there will be some good competition. Me and my two barb friends are going to go leveling and join some faction or other. We don't make plans. We're going to play the entire thing by ear and enjoy ourselves. Fortunately we will be on spring break in 3 days so we'll have a full week to do nothing but level in this game. It's going to be great.

Anyways, I think that there will be heavy competition between the named factions here and some of the other unnamed factions that will attempt to build like Conquerer. Unfortunately MRDRCHRCH will be staying to rot on Lost City. T_T

I think that carebears is going to be murdered pretty badly, if only because pkers hate "care bears" in game, and probably TOSed the entire guild immediately. I know my barb friends did. (sorry carebears but you really should have picked another name) Others from the forums will build quickly at the onset, but the sudden influx of idiot players is going to kill most of them.

As for the guy who said that "pve players have better skills at leveling" I say lulz. Stay on your pve server. You won't last out here in the real world. ^_^

who are you again?
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    who are you again?

................a nobody.
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    In my opinion it's gonna be a faction that wasn't existing in the first week or a small faction that ain't growing too fast. All the current fast growing faction are gonna mostly fell apart because of drama and they are gonna have lots of people leaving.
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • p3nnstate
    p3nnstate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Who ever nerds the most and cashshops the most.

Ok first off, you don't need cashshop to lv, generalizing is for the ignorant.

Nerds? that is one of the oldest, lamest, and most childish excuse used on the internet since the it first launched. Seriously, comments like these are so **** that I HAVE to comment on it.

Next would be im a fat 45 year old in my grandmothers basement..o the originality it uncanny.

TW is going to be so fun, lving like mad baby!! WITHOUT cashshop...im a poor college student like come on.
    Let me heat you up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    p3nnstate wrote: »
    Ok first off, you don't need cashshop to lv, generalizing is for the ignorant.

Nerds? that is one of the oldest, lamest, and most childish excuse used on the internet since the it first launched. Seriously, comments like these are so **** that I HAVE to comment on it.

Next would be im a fat 45 year old in my grandmothers basement..o the originality it uncanny.

TW is going to be so fun, lving like mad baby!! WITHOUT cashshop...im a poor college student like come on.

No you're a fat 46 yr old :Pb:chuckle j/k
    People always make names for those they cant beat and those who spend money on cash shop are called CS whores, no-lifers, etc. looks like they forgot these "CS whores" keep the game free for everyone else.

On the guilds topic about rule34 I've seen 2 good archers but the rest I saw or fought with run/die fast.
    I've only seen less than 10, cant judge the whole guild based on that.

Time will tell :)
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    After the first week of TW, most of the big guilds will own at least one piece of land. Crimson, Rule34, Citadel, Carebears, LastStand, and maybe a few others will all be successful in getting some territory.

But after the first few months, I think Crimson and Citadel will be 2 big threats, as well as maybe 1 or 2 others that haven't taken front stage yet.

Only time will tell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]