124»

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wait...are you telling me my archer gets better at 60+? b:shocked

No....way!

you are ****.

edit: so are you tryagain. there were 2 clerics a mage and 2 archers and i happened to kill the mages and clerics several times

and the only reason i bought a charm is because ascii wont 1v1 me, his excuse is it's a pvp server. not sure how that comes into effect... while aoeing with 3 mobs on me I got ascii to 10% hp before he fury resisted and his charm ticked, i died. too bad i didn't have pots or a charm lol... but sure if you think it doesn't take 6 ppl to kill me I'd be more than happy to 1v1-4 what ever you guys feel is necessary. last night you found 2 parties sufficient, too bad i hit your robe nubs for 900 with 2 star axes while tanking all of you
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    you are ****.

edit: so are you tryagain. there were 2 clerics a mage and 2 archers and i happened to kill the mages and clerics several times

and the only reason i bought a charm is because ascii wont 1v1 me, his excuse is it's a pvp server. not sure how that comes into effect... while aoeing with 3 mobs on me I got ascii to 10% hp before he fury resisted and his charm ticked, i died. too bad i didn't have pots or a charm lol... but sure if you think it doesn't take 6 ppl to kill me I'd be more than happy to 1v1-4 what ever you guys feel is necessary. last night you found 2 parties sufficient, too bad i hit your robe nubs for 900 with 2 star axes while tanking all of you

You know "****" is not a socially accepted word anymore. The polite term is "Mentally Challenged". You know it well, your parents have been using it with you since you were little. So kindly extend that politeness to others. b:thanks
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If u are indeed a pk faction teach ur people to use hieros..b:shutup
    Venos with piggys and FAC getting one shooted at lvl 3x's is just a view of ur faction when u guys get 6x's ( if u still exist). At that time u will be a 1/2 shoot if that even exists...b:surrender

lol, the only way most people can afford a hiero is to buy it with gold, unless u would rather spend most of your money you get in game on gold instead of skills and other things.

lol, im a full int mage and i havn't yet to be one shotted. even by a phenioxes bleed by a person higher lvl then me (and by one shotted im counting untill the bleed runs out). And like someone said later on in the thread pking at these lvls gimps so many classes, its when people actally have all their skills where in pk people can actally shine. Other then some random venos sending their phenioxes to kill lvl 30's while the venos just run and let their pet do the work. Just wait untill real fights start and the rpk phase of this server calms down, then u will learn how pvp servers works ^.^
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Some guilds -like 7 or so members from citadel and 1 member from rule34- are pking this low and boasting about it like if 3x PK was the **** b:surrender
    The rule34 veno looks like it's personal, but so many citadel bragging makes me wonder if these guys ever pvp at high lvls before.
    What's wrong with these ppl ? it's like they dont know about BM stun lock, unkillable barbs, 1 shot aoes from mages, etc. just because archers can pwn most classes now ...
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • frenzi
    frenzi Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Some guilds -like 7 or so members from citadel and 1 member from rule34- are pking this low and boasting about it like if 3x PK was the **** b:surrender
    The rule34 veno looks like it's personal, but so many citadel bragging makes me wonder if these guys ever pvp at high lvls before.
    What's wrong with these ppl ? it's like they dont know about BM stun lock, unkillable barbs, 1 shot aoes from mages, etc. just because archers can pwn most classes now ...

Remind me to kill you when I see you grinding instead of leaving you alone...
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    frenzi wrote: »
    Remind me to kill you when I see you grinding instead of leaving you alone...

oh noes b:cute
    You may have missed the "the rule34 veno looks like it's personal" <<< aka doesnt represent guild :) but if 3x~4x pking feeds ur ego, go ahead rofl.
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Sacrifice - Harshlands
    Sacrifice - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I like how this thread turned in to complete, utter, flame.

But that's what happens with threads like these.

Here, I'll add to the flame.

Currently level 32 WB, and honestly, I couldn't PK jack if my life depended on it at this current level.

(Oh wait I flamed myself, ****.) b:surrender
  • Alex - Harshlands
    edited March 2009

Wow...just wow. Did you really just say Archers get BAD in pk later? Bahahaha....no wait...catching breath...ahahahahaha....That is all. Seriously now, did you just pick this game up or something?
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Wow...just wow. Did you really just say Archers get BAD in pk later? Bahahaha....no wait...catching breath...ahahahahaha....That is all. Seriously now, did you just pick this game up or something?

No, archers still own.
    The other classes just catch up.
    BM stun lock, unkillable barbs, 1 shot aoes from mages, etc.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Alex - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    No, archers still own.
    The other classes just catch up.

You like that "Edit" post button don't you? b:chuckle
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    yeah added the quote with edit b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Demi - Harshlands
    Demi - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    easily LS will be most dominant >;)
  • Guillk - Harshlands
    Guillk - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    :o now the faction apears in the ranking... now tell me wich guild will be the best???b:surrender
  • Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    :o now the faction apears in the ranking... now tell me wich guild will be the best???b:surrender

Heh. i knew crimson was #1 they'll be the first to take land this week ^__^

Heavenly Faction will get there!! lol.. if there was top 100 we would be listed in the 55's-60's number rank lol.
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    Jeffreys - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Heavenly Faction will get there!! lol.. if there was top 100 we would be listed in the 55's-60's number rank lol.

BloodLust was number one back in the days at the beginning of the LC server. They have best PK party going, and kept the grinding spot 24/7.

Also, their armor and weapon were way better than Conqueror except "Deity's". Later on, Conqueror become number one untill now, and will be there forever^^

PS. i <3 underdog better.b:thanksb:laugh
    [Kylin Organizer]Having Fun In The New Serverb:thanks
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Being first doesn't assert dominance of any sort. See: Lost City for further details.

Let me tell you this from experience: guilds who get hung up with being the best and doing it before everyone else - often fail. There is quite a considerable amount of drama created when your members find out competing guilds have a better functioning guild with equally as many talented players.
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Just because blt fail on LC doesnt mean the current top-guilds here will fail :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    right now Crimson are most dominent, but who knows, might turn out to be exaclty the same as LC BLT owned for a while CQ got on their feet and gave them a run for their money, all i can say is that, its gonna be hella fun. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    right now Crimson are most dominent, but who knows, might turn out to be exaclty the same as LC BLT owned for a while CQ got on their feet and gave them a run for their money, all i can say is that, its gonna be hella fun. b:cute

Crimson got alot of nerdy people though look at them levels in a week

o well you all suck for re rolling to hide your old account names QQ
  • Mrfinland - Harshlands
    Mrfinland - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Being first doesn't assert dominance of any sort. See: Lost City for further details.

well, thats just lost city... one example of a guild that was first would be MY-EN oracle, Warlords.. still going sort of strong :O

Not that we want to be like them though.

Crimson got alot of nerdy people though look at them levels in a week

o well you all suck for re rolling to hide your old account names QQ

Hiding our identities?
    90% of us come from the EU version of PW and didnt play much in PWI at all :)
    and most of us have not changed IGNs either

We are the EU people coming here showing you americans how it's done ;)
    ---> MrFinland <---
    > Cleric <
    ----> Crimson <----
  • Guillk - Harshlands
    Guillk - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hell yeah ... The Crimson way ......

It looks ppl angry with Crimson.... we love u all pls don't fight ... And no i dont c any Nerd in Crimson...

And yeah Papa dont sleep -.-

EDIT: THE ORACLE "I SPEND MORE MONEY" WAY :p