Who will be the best guild?

Comments

• Mycerinus - Harshlands
    Mycerinus - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    future Top 4 guilds imo

Citadel ( obviously b:laugh), Crimson, Rule34, and The Relm(srry if i misspelled b:surrender)

but we will see how it all plays out :P
  • frenzi
    frenzi Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Only time will tell...
  • Prof - Harshlands
    Prof - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I can see Heavenly getting thrown out. Jesus, 4 barbs from Heavenly tried to gank me while killing a damned boss. Thankfully barbs at 3x suck **** at pvp and can't even hit a robed wizard, otherwise I may have been in trouble.

Traveling to an fb29, a Heavenly archer tried to grab my robed tabber just as we were nearing the room to the portal in. Is there no decency?
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Kingdom Crimson and Emninence or w/e sorry dont no how to spell it, with out a doubt, rule34 are just wanna be RageQuit or should i say Redhawk an will go down soon due to random pking an bigger guilds owning them, wen carebears see wat the real pk is like they'll have a tea party an gtfo the pvp server. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Kingdom Crimson and Emninence or w/e sorry dont no how to spell it, with out a doubt, rule34 are just wanna be RageQuit or should i say Redhawk an will go down soon due to random pking an bigger guilds owning them, wen carebears see wat the real pk is like they'll have a tea party an gtfo the pvp server. b:bye

Wannabe RQ yet we don't random PK; see what real PK is like.. from someone who just hit 30 on HL..? Please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee PM me your IGN on LC so I can camp you for a good day or two so that you can see what "real pk" is like.
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    sure it's B_O_N_D

i quit lc so GL LOLOLOLOLOLL b:bye

you dont random pk?

is that like pigs can fly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prof - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Windwalking Piggy - it flies.
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Windwalking Piggy - it flies.

b:cute not wat i ment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    Wannabe RQ yet we don't random PK
    LOLOLOLOL
    you must be stoned out of ur mind or to brain dead to notice wat rule34 get up to b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prof - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    If by random pk, you mean standing around in sp, sure. I'm yet to be hit by the numerous Rule34 archers, though I'm very easy for them at this level.
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    uhuh shame rule34 fail at pking. always seeing more rule34 gang banging an going down like little flies.

The End.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prof - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    LastStand, Kingdom, and Eminen-w/e their name is, all random pk people around hidden orchid.
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    :O Hello prof.

Last stand doesnt random pk o.o
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Prof - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    I was just chased by 4 bees, a light armored wizard, and a barbarian all by those guilds. What was I doing? Killing mobs outside of sp. Jesus. It's a pvp server, pk happens, but this is bull****.
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well, your guild could be kos I dunno.
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Prof - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Guild is full of level 20s.
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    LastStand, Kingdom, and Eminen-w/e their name is, all random pk people around hidden orchid.

b:chuckle kindom wern't random pking just helping to show our alllies we've got to offer.against r34 an emninence or w/e crimson an kingdom won, b:shutup b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lakai - Harshlands
    Lakai - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    This server is funny. You can really tell who rerolled from heavens tear cause you got the badass 3x cashshop pvper's.
  • Prof - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Actually, the badass pvpers are vit barbs and venos right now. Trashed that stupid **** barb that didn't have any vit in 5 hits. I don't even have a charm, he did. Maybe he'll come to realize barbs only advantage in pvp is their hp.
  • Guillk - Harshlands
    Guillk - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wowowow lot of drama xD let the ppl hit 50 at least... well NEI is already 5x -.-
    and let the first TW come and the Faction apears at the side of the ranking... BTW for those who r just pking cuz they wanna apear in the ranking lolz i think u will not apear there at 7x... so lets c how this server goes,,, and stop the drama
  • Mord - Harshlands
    Mord - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    pvp ranking is a joke...
  • brendle
    brendle Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:chuckle kindom wern't random pking just helping to show our alllies we've got to offer.against r34 an emninence or w/e crimson an kingdom won, b:shutup b:bye

Lie much? Crimson was getting their a**'s handed by Eminence and Kingdom just happen to show up when Eminence was done owning and going back to lvl. "won" lol. Leader of Crimson went down about 10 times. Eve 5 or 6 times? And for the record. Image and Barba w/e Invited me into a locked chat and asked for peace. Which I agreed to and in which case you shouldn't be talking s**t about someone you're at peace with. Eminence FTW
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    we had like 4 squads to come and **** >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    For everyones information CareBears is a pk guild, and if u don't believe me ill tell u a few people who have died by our blade ^.^

we are not rpking though, thats probally why u guys think we are actally carebears....
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    For everyones information CareBears is a pk guild, and if u don't believe me ill tell u a few people who have died by our blade ^.^

we are not rpking though, thats probally why u guys think we are actally carebears....

If u are indeed a pk faction teach ur people to use hieros..b:shutup
    Venos with piggys and FAC getting one shooted at lvl 3x's is just a view of ur faction when u guys get 6x's ( if u still exist). At that time u will be a 1/2 shoot if that even exists...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You're ****. 3x PK means nothing ffs. Classes have like four skills and warriors, especially, are gimped as hell. I can't chain stun as good as if I was 6x and I still can pick people off when it's 6v1. TheRealm needs to protect it's robes because if I can kill them with my little amount of stuns with 6+ people hitting me you're doing something wrong. This server is gonna be hilarious when I get XS.
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    So Devoted is a warrior...
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You're ****. 3x PK means nothing ffs. Classes have like four skills and warriors, especially, are gimped as hell. I can't chain stun as good as if I was 6x and I still can pick people off when it's 6v1. TheRealm needs to protect it's robes because if I can kill them with my little amount of stuns with 6+ people hitting me you're doing something wrong. This server is gonna be hilarious when I get XS.

Wait...are you telling me my archer gets better at 60+? b:shocked

No....way!

On a side note, TheRealm seriously needs some pvp training or something. I mean talking all kinds of **** in safe zones and WC, then getting there entire guild decimated in battle, then going back to safe zones and WC and talking ****...come on now.

I fear they won't last long in these shark infested waters. Especially since some of the sharks have freakin laserbeams on there freakin heads. b:thanks
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wait...are you telling me my archer gets better at 60+? b:shocked

No....way!

On a side note, TheRealm seriously needs some pvp training or something. I mean talking all kinds of **** in safe zones and WC, then getting there entire guild decimated in battle, then going back to safe zones and WC and talking ****...come on now.

I fear they won't last long in these shark infested waters. Especially since some of the sharks have freakin laserbeams on there freakin heads. b:thanks

This.
    10chars
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I hate when people say that BS "ooh it took 6 of you to kill me"

Yeah its called a charm. Take that off and see how long it takes 6 people to kill you.

If you have a charm, and the 6 people don't, that's not impressive that you could kill a couple of them. Especially since more than likely none of those 6 were a cleric.