To The Most Power WR's this PvP Server Has

WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Much appreciation to all you WR,

I was wondering if you all can give me some tips on how to be a successful WR on a PvP server that can kill most classes?

Not that i dont know what to do, I just waited to get all my resources together thats all. b:victory

Edit: Oops I meant the title to say: To the Most Powerful WR's This PvP Server Has.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Flying to continue my journey..
Post edited by WindGaurdian - Sanctuary on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Title edited. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    andracil wrote: »
    Title edited. =P

Thank you!!! I love you andracil
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dusk - Lost City
    Dusk - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    umm, get yourself a heiro, check T often, practice chain stunning, get a 70 beserk axe, a LY, and some smexy clothes? :P
    i've played a wr in MY, not just some wb barging in!
    ☺☻
    edited February 2009
    umm, get yourself a heiro, check T often, practice chain stunning, get a 70 beserk axe, a LY, and some smexy clothes? :P
    i've played a wr in MY, not just some wb barging in!

Heh.. I'm not too good with abbreviations. b:shutup whats a 'T' and whats a 'LY' b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Heh.. I'm not too good with abbreviations. b:shutup whats a 'T' and whats a 'LY' b:surrender

T is the button you press to see who is in your area, aka, going to kill you in the next 20 seconds
    b:bye
  • Dusk - Lost City
    Dusk - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LY is the 77 misty forest ring that gives 50% acc.
    very good when dealing with archers
    ☺☻
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Get good at stunlocking. I have a section that covers it in my guide : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193141

Everyone will love you if you can prevent someone from moving for 15s b:dirty
    Keep practicing, you're never too good at it. I for myself recently got a little better at it by trying out different combos and such. You can ask dddddfun, he never got his distance shrink off in last tw and it's a 0.5s casting time skill. Yep close to the perfection. b:dirty
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    Get good at stunlocking. I have a section that covers it in my guide : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193141

Everyone will love you if you can prevent someone from moving for 15s b:dirty
    Keep practicing, you're never too good at it. I for myself recently got a little better at it by trying out different combos and such. You can ask dddddfun, he never got his distance shrink off in last tw and it's a 0.5s casting time skill. Yep close to the perfection. b:dirty

o god youa re worse wr ingame..you "pk" people whitout dolls and dropped 2 gears+5 90 against 2 different person..please no tips and suggestion..noob
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    raven wrote: »
    o god youa re worse wr ingame..dropped 2 gears+5 90 against 2 different persobn..please avoid tips and suggestion..noob

how is that relevant to how good I am raven? Please tell me. Go ahead and think I have a big ego but I have one of the best stunlock on this server. Maybe you don't drop stuff raven but I've never seen you pk anyone except perdition random noobs in some GM event.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    how is that relevant to how good I am raven? Please tell me. Go ahead and think I have a big ego but I have one of the best stunlock on this server. Maybe you don't drop stuff raven but I've never seen you pk anyone except perdition random noobs in some GM event.

you lose 1 vs 1 against a warrior...

VVarrior is good with stunlock you fail...

please quit warmachine...i can pk you 1 vs 1 pk duel(i could pk deity and pandalord and you are 100 times worse.)
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you want to be the most successful warrior then you have to be creative and be different in style, combat and everything else that a warrior has to offer.

For example,
    Roll a robe warrior and you'll be the most successful against Wizards but fail ultimately at everything else if you can't chain stun.

When you use the term successful it all comes down to "Skill" & "Uniqueness" which can be obtained by being "Original" and not a copy of another warrior out there.

Having confused you enough with what I posted here, I wish you Good Luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    tr0oll wrote: »
    If you want to be the most successful warrior then you have to be creative and be different in style, combat and everything else that a warrior has to offer.

For example,
    Roll a robe warrior and you'll be the most successful against Wizards but fail ultimately at everything else if you can't chain stun.

When you use the term successful it all comes down to "Skill" & "Uniqueness" which can be obtained by being "Original" and not a copy of another warrior out there.

Haha you make posts like this and people still don't know who you are?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    raven wrote: »
    you lose 1 vs 1 against a warrior...

VVarrior is good with stunlock you fail...

VVarrior never killed me 1vs1b:shocked

I guess StarCraftPvP ,VVarrior, and some random RageQuit WF who's name I forgot represent 1 person(VVarrior)

For example,

;)
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • ThunderBeam - Lost City
    ThunderBeam - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LOL warmachine making guides now that is hilarious b:laughb:chuckle
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    LOL warmachine making guides now that is hilarious b:laughb:chuckle

Really? You can hate me all you want, but denying that I'm a good warrior is just being butthurt and bitter.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Really? You can hate me all you want, but denying that I'm a good warrior is just being butthurt and bitter.

warmachine is a noob and a hacker, he scammer and a noob, he lose 1 v 1 any one and lose and is a noob, go die watermachine bcuz u are noob, u drop +5 gear tha nk u warmachine for hh 90+5, u are noob that do n ' t ned to post a guid in this 3d.

Washmachine u r noob

did i get that right? because this thread has everything to do with warmachine. (sarcasm)
    edited February 2009
    Great Tips!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    syl wrote: »
    warmachine is a noob and a hacker, he scammer and a noob, he lose 1 v 1 any one and lose and is a noob, go die watermachine bcuz u are noob, u drop +5 gear tha nk u warmachine for hh 90+5, u are noob that do n ' t ned to post a guid in this 3d.

Washmachine u r noob

did i get that right? because this thread has everything to do with warmachine. (sarcasm)

Sounds Accurate la, I think you just discovered most of the words of Raven's English vocabulary.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    La la la la laaaa....

Liaaooooowoowowowowowooooooo! ^^

"3d" is short for "thread"? What is this....
    Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tr0oll
    edited February 2009
    Haha you make posts like this and people still don't know who you are?
    I was just quoting an epic warrior who I always used to make fun off and ask him to re-roll axes. One day, he sat down and explained to me his thoughts and his game.

Somehow, I felt like quoting him right there for some strange reason b:shocked
    the kid's got style, I'll give him that much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signature by Sev
  • tr0oll
    edited February 2009
    HAHAHAHA, Lmfao, Rotfl.
    omg you made my day.

btw, its 3 digit damage because it's shielded. But can't argue on that one... it's a skill after all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signature by Sev
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    Galaxy - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Warmachine is pretty good of a WR to be honest b:victory
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    HAHAHAHA, Lmfao, Rotfl.
    omg you made my day.

btw, its 3 digit damage because it's shielded. But can't argue on that one... it's a skill after all.

3 times in a row? my shield doesnt last 3 hits against 7x so......

if it is shielded hes bad
    if it isnt shielded hes uber-bad

and jus so u know...it isnt shielded b:quiet
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    HAHAHAHA, Lmfao, Rotfl.
    omg you made my day.

No sheild.

Unbuffed, with no pot or sheild he can't do more than 500 to me.
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    For example,
    b:chuckleI do rly want to see a WR wear arcane gears,that must be sexy.

Actually,as a hell WF(5.2K HP 2K PDF 7K MDF) I dont often die to a WR.
    They cant deal enough DMG(600-3k if crit or Berserker) on me during 10sec be4 my hiero ticket.
    What made me feel sick is their chain stun.Have to say there r several pro WRs in CQ(like real Deity).and i have to take pots during the fight.
    Here s my own methode to fight a WR.
    1>take a movement debuff immune pot(lv60-12sec lv75-20sec)
    2>4sec be4 this effct run out,begin to cast Feral concentration skill which makes me immune to all DMG for 10 sec w/o being stunned.b:sin
    3>right be4 immune effct run out,cast Bramble Hood .

I think 37-45sec is enuf for me to kill any melee class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Even tho this makes me laugh viciously, i take pity on VVarroir.
    In his defence most BM on server 90+ deals 3 digit dmg just as he does. Everyone but maybe Law Lyssic and GstormT (and Deity when he was around). The rest is running around with lvl 70 XS still since they dont have GX yet...and they hit ppl for the painfull amount 300-500 dmg b:surrender

Sorry Watermachine b:cute
  • dekciw
    edited March 2009

Sorry Watermachine b:cute

You hurt my feelings TigerWannaBeGirlLily b:cryb:cry
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009

They cant deal enough DMG(600-3k if crit or Berserker) on me during 10sec be4 my hiero ticket.
    What made me feel sick is their chain stun.Have to say there r several pro WRs in CQ(like real Deity).and i have to take pots during the fight.
    2>4sec be4 this effct run out,begin to cast Feral concentration skill which makes me immune to all DMG for 10 sec w/o being stunned.b:sin

all you do is send a phoenix and run away... nuff said and you type too much for a hacker.
  • tr0oll
    edited March 2009

tl;dr b:surrender

Just saw Chain Stun and Deity in the same paragraph and assumed this post was a fail. Deity never chained anything in his 90 levels.

If you faced a real warrior you'd see a "you were killed by <insert name here>" before you can react. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signature by Sev