To The Most Power WR's this PvP Server Has

Comments

• embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    tr0oll wrote: »
    tl;dr b:surrender

Just saw Chain Stun and Deity in the same paragraph and assumed this post was a fail. Deity never chained anything in his 90 levels.

If you faced a real warrior you'd see a "you were killed by <insert name here>" before you can react. b:bye

I have to agree, Deity was never very good at his char.

Its kinda sad really, he didnt even have the very minimal skill it takes to play this game.
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    embl3m wrote: »
    I have to agree, Deity was never very good at his char.

Its kinda sad really, he didnt even have the very minimal skill it takes to play this game.

lyssic lose in 10 seco0nds against a archer lower than him

warmachine lose 1 vs 1 against a warrior

both lyssic and wamachine are worse than deity...deity was good with stun chain and he had money for pk pots.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    raven wrote: »

both lyssic and wamachine are worse than deity...deity was good with stun chain and he had money for pk pots.

shut up non factor
  • raven
    edited March 2009
    embl3m wrote: »
    shut up non factor

rofl

you are a non factor haha
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009

LOL Deity...chain stun.... I think raven is confused.

Since when does pk pots cost money? I thought digging herbs and making pots from them was free....
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    tr0oll wrote: »
    tl;dr b:surrender

Just saw Chain Stun and Deity in the same paragraph and assumed this post was a fail. Deity never chained anything in his 90 levels.

b:surrenderHe alrdy left the game be4 i hit lv90b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited March 2009

I never lost 1v1 to any warrior except Deity (who outgeared me badly). Get your **** straight baddie. Deity relied on dragon + 2-3 skill to kill people way more than stunlock. Keep your hating, I love fanboys.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    I never lost 1v1 to any warrior except Deity (who outgeared me badly). Get your **** straight baddie. Deity relied on dragon + 2-3 skill to kill people way more than stunlock. Keep your hating, I love fanboys.

yea, all i saw deity doing to kill people was dragon..b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yea, all i saw deity doing to kill people was dragon..b:surrender

though he did kill a lot of people with his dragons...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited March 2009
    though he did kill a lot of people with his dragons...

Who wouldn't with a +10 GX b:shocked He was actually decent in the end though, far more better than when he was in Asc and Early CQ.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Who wouldn't with a +10 GX b:shocked He was actually decent in the end though, far more better than when he was in Asc and Early CQ.

well duh, he joined rq near the end and kos'ed cq, our 9x warriors showed him how to pk...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    well duh, he joined rq near the end and kos'ed cq, our 9x warriors showed him how to pk...

did u even have 9x's back then lol?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    did u even have 9x's back then lol?

we don't have a 9x wr now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009

deity's pattern is farm 3x fury go outside of safezone stun dragon aoe and expects to kill something then runs to safe zone farms chi again and do the same thing over and over again. it never gets old for him.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    blooknight wrote: »
    deity's pattern is farm 3x fury go outside of safezone stun dragon aoe and expects to kill something then runs to safe zone farms chi again and do the same thing over and over again. it never gets old for him.

ah the famous lion roar > dragon > tigerleap away with red sprint + fuel

and then brag that u didn't die.. but didn't kill anyone
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009

yea that 1! lol! he always die if he doesnt have a anti stun pot to run away. b:chuckle
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    Galaxy - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009

yea that 1! lol! he always die if he doesnt have a anti stun pot to run away.

What character were you playing? The GM? I never saw Deity having trouble against anyone besides Griminflamez.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    What character were you playing? The GM? I never saw Deity having trouble against anyone besides Griminflamez.

He's talking about when deity would drop into a group of people trying to aoe them all at once. It would have been a decent story to tell and brag about if he ever pulled it off (which i don't think he ever really did).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    He's talking about when deity would drop into a group of people trying to aoe them all at once. It would have been a decent story to tell and brag about if he ever pulled it off (which i don't think he ever really did).

Wait, Deity is expected to kill an entire mob of people all by himself? I'd consider a feat to simply survive a group of people who wants your head. I know that I had problems facing two or three opponents, let alone an entire group (and I am a werebeast). And yet people who have trouble against even one foe comes here and trash talks like big shots? What is that? Carebear mentality?
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Deity died 1v1 to haiz all the time.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Wait, Deity is expected to kill an entire mob of people all by himself? I'd consider a feat to simply survive a group of people who wants your head. I know that I had problems facing two or three opponents, let alone an entire group (and I am a werebeast). And yet people who have trouble against even one foe comes here and trash talks like big shots? What is that? Carebear mentality?

No, he's not expected to kill a whole group of people. However, a normal person would see a group of red names standing around, and probably not jump in the middle and aoe them...then run away...then come back and repeat that for an hour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    No, he's not expected to kill a whole group of people. However, a normal person would see a group of red names standing around, and probably not jump in the middle and aoe them...then run away...then come back and repeat that for an hour.

don't forget not even killing anyone and then flying away with red sprint + fuel while bragging how he didn't die b:laugh
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    don't forget not even killing anyone and then flying away with red sprint + fuel while bragging how he didn't die b:laugh

purge > red sprint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It is funny to see how CQ people now talk how bad Deity was when they were all around him praising him for his PK skills but when he left the guild oh **** him he was too bad to even kill anyone xD
    . . . . . .
  • raven
    edited March 2009
    deity was great person and best player in cq and it only suck now conqueror members accuse him and curse him...truth is cq ppl are a bunch of piece of ****.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It is funny to see how CQ people now talk how bad Deity was when they were all around him praising him for his PK skills but when he left the guild oh **** him he was too bad to even kill anyone xD

who ever praised him?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    yeah cause i was never in blt where the guy would camp butterflies for hours straight cause i was there.. gtfo pls
    deity was great person and best player in cq and it only suck now conqueror members accuse him and curse him...truth is cq ppl are a bunch of piece of ****.

looking at your posts you seem so mad with conq that i wouldn't be surprised if you walked around all day with a frown on your face because people in a video game have such an effect on your life
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    syl wrote: »
    warmachine is a noob and a hacker, he scammer and a noob, he lose 1 v 1 any one and lose and is a noob, go die watermachine bcuz u are noob, u drop +5 gear tha nk u warmachine for hh 90+5, u are noob that do n ' t ned to post a guid in this 3d.

Washmachine u r noob

did i get that right? because this thread has everything to do with warmachine. (sarcasm)

b:surrender Sorry. That fails. Epically.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • dekciw
    edited March 2009

They didn't "praise him" but they did protect him as any guildmate. Same as when I was in bloodlust : I was an amazing WR and now that I left I'm the biggest noob in the game. Go figure. Either way, you tend to protect your guildmates no matter how much you may like/hate them.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Deity died 1v1 to haiz all the time.

Tell me another one.

Why would Haiz even 1on1 his own guildmate? The only such circumstance I can think of is when Deity decided to quit and started pking Conqueror. I saw him at 1K SOLOing the whole Undine party. I remember talking to him during one of his PK rampage and he commented on how Haiz stayed 500 feet away from him and only dared to attack Deity when Deity jumped into the water against the entire Undines party.

The idea of a mage beating a warrior is ridiculous enough, let alone going against one of the best geared warriors on the server with a pure mage. Thats suicide.
    They didn't "praise him" but they did protect him as any guildmate. Same as when I was in bloodlust : I was an amazing WR and now that I left I'm the biggest noob in the game. Go figure. Either way, you tend to protect your guildmates no matter how much you may like/hate them.

Actually, I didn't really like how Deity got 'special treatments' when he was in the guild. We were all broke as hell but someone with as much zen as Deity could just borrow as much from the guild bank as he liked. But it was sure funny to see so many guildies going WTF after Deity turned against Conqueror. I was still in Conqueror back then. HINT HINT Envy if you want to know who I am.