To The Most Power WR's this PvP Server Has

13»

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Tell me another one.

Why would Haiz even 1on1 his own guildmate? The only such circumstance I can think of is when Deity decided to quit and started pking Conqueror. I saw him at 1K SOLOing the whole Undine party. I remember talking to him during one of his PK rampage and he commented on how Haiz stayed 500 feet away from him and only dared to attack Deity when Deity jumped into the water against the entire Undines party.

The idea of a mage beating a warrior is ridiculous enough, let alone going against one of the best geared warriors on the server with a pure mage. Thats suicide.
    fail fail fail. i was at undines the whole duration between deity leaving cq to basically quitting. he never solo'd us once he maybe killed one person before he died and just kept going back. it got to the point where haiz (love u :D) just stood above undines and killed deity several times 1v1. sometimes i would come out of the water to help and all i see is deity fueling away from haiz. and lol at you thinking a mage cant kill a warrior.. are u even 3x?
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    Galaxy - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    fail fail fail. i was at undines the whole duration between deity leaving cq to basically quitting. he never solo'd us once he maybe killed one person before he died and just kept going back. it got to the point where haiz (love u :D) just stood above undines and killed deity several times 1v1. sometimes i would come out of the water to help and all i see is deity fueling away from haiz. and lol at you thinking a mage cant kill a warrior.. are u even 3x?

Don't forget I WAS IN the guild. Trust me, I READ the guild chats. How many times did that fail-ex-guardianz-mage who I shall not name, had to call for help whenever Deity showed up at Undines? Remember one time when Mikoto, Xtacy, Shizo and Haiz ALL went there just to take on Deity. Fail indeed.

Besides, you just contradicted yourself. If Haiz soloed Deity, then obviously he didn't need your help. So why would you waste your Miji to chase after Deity?
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You guys should just zip all your talk about warriors >_<

Best warrior on this server atm @_@;;
    http://rqclan.com/forums/download/file.php?id=122

Looks MUCH MORE COOLER than yours
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    severan wrote: »
    You guys should just zip all your talk about warriors >_<

Best warrior on this server atm @_@;;
    http://rqclan.com/forums/download/file.php?id=122

Looks MUCH MORE COOLER than yours

qft...........................
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    blooknight wrote: »
    qft...........................
    and if someone donates 19 apo pages, I can smack ****.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Don't forget I WAS IN the guild. Trust me, I READ the guild chats. How many times did that fail-ex-guardianz-mage who I shall not name, had to call for help whenever Deity showed up at Undines? Remember one time when Mikoto, Xtacy, Shizo and Haiz ALL went there just to take on Deity. Fail indeed.

Besides, you just contradicted yourself. If Haiz soloed Deity, then obviously he didn't need your help. So why would you waste your Miji to chase after Deity?

Yes haiz did solo deity and yes it was when he left guild and suddenly became anti-cq. Devoted's statement is hardly contradictory just because someone doesnt need ur help doesnt mean u wont lend it. Plus who doesnt want to get the last hit on diety?

I would like to see where this "praise" came from, very few in cq praised deity's skills as a wr. We awed at his leet gear but tbh fighting with him was at best annoying. At mass pk he would run out in front before we are all buffed or picked our targets. Then he would get mad for not following him in this disorganized way, when we did go out and fight he would go afk mid way through the fiight leaving his pt members thinking "wtf?". For all his gear he could have been muh better....

Who are you? what do u even know about cq? You will find most people never talk on guild chat mostly saying what they need to on vent, did u ever come on vent?
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    Galaxy - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yes haiz did solo deity and yes it was when he left guild and suddenly became anti-cq. Devoted's statement is hardly contradictory just because someone doesnt need ur help doesnt mean u wont lend it. Plus who doesnt want to get the last hit on diety?

Haiz did NOT solo Deity. As a member of Conqueror during the time Deity went anti-CQ, I think I'd know. Haiz talked mad **** about Deity all day long and you can bet we'd never hear the end of it if he truly killed Deity 1on1.
    At mass pk he would run out in front before we are all buffed or picked our targets. Then he would get mad for not following him in this disorganized way, when we did go out and fight he would go afk mid way through the fiight leaving his pt members thinking "wtf?". For all his gear he could have been muh better....

What mass pking? Besides me giving him hp buff once in a while, he never had much help from anyone pking. Like I said, the only people in Conqueror who pked are Deity and Elayne along with some of the people around my level. Most 9x did ****.

Deity is a pretty good pker considering his gears and tactics. I'd rate him the top warrior and third overall after Cancer and Griminflamez. He was the best that Conqueror had out of the 10 people or so who pked in the guild.
    Who are you? what do u even know about cq? You will find most people never talk on guild chat mostly saying what they need to on vent, did u ever come on vent?

Zori's jukebox. Mezzy's cybering channel. Need I say more?
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Deity was never good at chain stunning, But I never said he was a bad pk.

True that his method was get chi, Sprint in, stun and dragon everything and cast a few AoEs before the dragon effect wears off and run away. Imo he was the ONLY one in CQ who even constantly pk'ed their KOS.

The only reason he failed was because he was outnumbered most of the time. He never lost much in 1 vs 1, in fact he owned pretty much everyone in a 1 vs 1 and he always fought his battles alone and then later when he got owned he QQ'ed about getting zerged or ganked but that's a different story...

He was the best warrior on this server. He was the only one who made me break a sweat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Haiz did NOT solo Deity. As a member of Conqueror during the time Deity went anti-CQ, I think I'd know. Haiz talked mad **** about Deity all day long and you can bet we'd never hear the end of it if he truly killed Deity 1on1.

What mass pking? Besides me giving him hp buff once in a while, he never had much help from anyone pking. Like I said, the only people in Conqueror who pked are Deity and Elayne along with some of the people around my level. Most 9x did ****.

Deity is a pretty good pker considering his gears and tactics. I'd rate him the top warrior and third overall after Cancer and Griminflamez. He was the best that Conqueror had out of the 10 people or so who pked in the guild.

Zori's jukebox. Mezzy's cybering channel. Need I say more?

Haiz did solo him at least once as i actually saw it. Was flying out of 1k for vol 30 saw haiz and diety in the air and as i flew over to assist haiz, deity dropped. They were above the water and no1 else was around so pretty hard to say it wasnt 1v1. I even asked deity and he said it was. Soo much for him not getting solo'd.

You really arent lying when u say our 9x didnt help in pk because tbh they didnt help. Most of our 9x at that time were our less pk-oriented people and it wasnt until our pkers hit 90 that the real fights happened. But even before this there was a lot of mass pk even tr0oll will admit it if hes who i think he is.

Deity was a top wr because to be a top wr it requires gear and skill. If u lack one u emphasize the other and yes deity had less skill but crazy gear which made him top wr. But u also have to realize not many people in the server were 90 when deity was here and very few had decent gear. If he were still around now the difference between him and others wouldnt be so big considering how many people have now pumped their gear and i wouldnt be surprised if many are now his equal. Then again knowing deity he would probably jus go +11 his armour to stay ahead...

I'll ask again who are u? I dont remember any werebeasts leaving us recently and am curious as to who u are. If u want to keep quiet pm me la b:quiet zzz at all these hidden avatars
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • tr0oll
    edited March 2009
    I'll find you something from my SS folder, I have some funny SS with him.
    just have to find it.
    3 times in a row? my shield doesnt last 3 hits against 7x so......

if it is shielded hes bad
    if it isnt shielded hes uber-bad

and jus so u know...it isnt shielded
    I usually kill warriors before they can hit me, So I'll give props to envy there.
    AND UNBAN ENVY... Its not funny.
    EDIT: Revenge for envy
    http://i44.tinypic.com/2v2a8u1.jpg 1 shot an admin, me > you all as off today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signature by Sev
  • Tessika - Lost City
    Tessika - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    That screenshot already proves, that I am right.
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    Wakawka - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    tr0oll wrote: »
    I'll find you something from my SS folder, I have some funny SS with him.
    just have to find it.

I usually kill warriors before they can hit me, So I'll give props to envy there.
    AND UNBAN ENVY... Its not funny.
    EDIT: Revenge for envy
    http://i44.tinypic.com/2v2a8u1.jpg 1 shot an admin, me > you all as off today.

This guy is super con build, his accuracy and damage is horrid but he's annoying as hell to kill when he's fully buffed.

But then again most 9x are annoying to kill when they're buffed up.
  • Tessika - Lost City
    Tessika - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yeah, too bad he isn't 9x.
  • tr0oll
    edited March 2009
    This guy is super con build, his accuracy and damage is horrid but he's annoying as hell to kill when he's fully buffed.

But then again most 9x are annoying to kill when they're buffed up.
    I was testing my damage on him.

I really need to buy a HH 90 bow or an Xbow like -Edited- obtained from the harpy wraith mats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signature by Sev