Nocturne - Mature Heaven's Tear Guild

Options

Comments

• Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    broombilda wrote: »
    OK, sorry to bother you. I didn't realize that I had an offensive name. I guess Nocturne isn't for me.

Yeah we are all mollycoddled glow-worm chasing carebears. b:bye

Uhm. Hi b:bye

I'm a little sudent-person just shy of two dozen years. I've always had a really big love for the character building / adventure genre, and find renewed love for the genre in PWI. But I also have a severe allergy against idiots and morons, and extremely excessive demands towards my method of gaming - which's left me sniffing around for a good faction without said elements.

I like to help people; when bored, I often end up following some poor, hapless newbie and keeping them alive for the fun of it. My experience within PWI isn't that great yet, only having a single character at a decent level, but I learn fast and have a tendency to pick up the strangest snippets of useful information.

And after such a pretty sales talk, I really just hope that there might be some little corner of Nocturne where I can put up a "home sweet home" sign.

You ain't kidding. Thats gotta be one of the best written applications ever b:victory! Gonna add you to my "try to find list" b:chuckle
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You ain't kidding. Thats gotta be one of the best written applications ever b:victory! Gonna add you to my "try to find list" b:chuckle

You're too late Haz!

Welcome to Nocturne, Enina! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valkreel - Heavens Tear
    Valkreel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Thanks everyone. My FB19 was the greatest 3 1/2 minutes of my PWI life. lol
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You're too late Haz!

Welcome to Nocturne, Enina! b:laugh
    Damn, oh well, on the prowl again for Damious...b:laugh

Hmm...3 1/2 minutes huh? I sniff a high level veno...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Gosh, the first FB we ever did (back in closed beta times) was the greatest hour of my life b:chuckle - it was so painful, it was funny! Glad your run was nice and painless ^^.

PS I will be away for a couple of nights at the end of this week so, if if any of you are interested in joining, please get in touch with any one of the Nocturne Officers!
  • Aerilius - Heavens Tear
    Aerilius - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

PS I will be away for a couple of nights at the end of this week so, if if any of you are interested in joining, please get in touch with any one of the Nocturne Officers!

Yeah, do this, cause, like, Nocturne is totally sweet and whatnot.

On a more serious note, I can't imagine a better casual guild. There's always someone on, people are always willing to help out with whatever, and there aren't any kids, which just makes chatting so much more enjoyable (to the youth with a sense of maturity: you're cool too).

We do have aspirations to do TW's someday, although it probably won't be soon. Nocturne did just go to level 3, however, so you know we're quite serious and established.

I've been in Nocturne since this character was in its early 20's, and I've loved every moment since then.
  • Sinisters - Heavens Tear
    Sinisters - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hiya, I'm a seasoned MMORPG player. My husband and I both play PWI. We started while ago, a lot of fun. Hmmm...Let's see, I'm 22, female. Looking for a long term faction to call home. b:victory Hoping your faction might have a place for meh. I must say, I do need help from time to time, hope that won't be an issue ? Anyway hit me up in game. My ign is SinisterDevi
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Upon reading the initial recruitment posting for Nocturne here I left thinking hmm . . . this might be a good guild for me.

I have been playing PW now for a few weeks, and have found this game a pleasant surprise not knowing much about it before downloading it. As you can tell I play a Veno who owns a Nix as my main. I am a member I guess of the original gamer generation, as I am 42 years young, hehe. Before playing PW I played EQ2 for almost 5 years. Tried other games like CoH, WoW, Eve to name a few. Never found one I liked better than EQ2 till now in this game.

I realize I'm a bit green yet behind the gills since I have only been playing about 3 weeks, but I am a sponge for info on this game, and learn fast. "Well as fast as an old dog can that is."

b:thanks

I have the next 4 days off of work, so I should be in game quite a bit. Maybe I'll see you soon then. As I am looking forward to making new friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Welcome Sinister! b:bye

On the prowl for you Foxx....b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'll be around, if only these bloody servers will go back up hehe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • steve1262
    steve1262 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    my character name is huntersmith i am relatively new 2 days palying this game im 35 and an avid gamer. lost interest in world of kungfu and wow and runescape so far this game is great and your guild sound great looking to hear from ya for an invite im from new york so i go by est later and happy hunting
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Still waiting for someone to contact me. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Still waiting for someone to contact me. b:cry

Tried a few mins ago, but you were offline. Will keep on trying!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hmm must be a bug then maybe? I been on for hours, and everyone I try to contact says they offline, including you.
    b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Woot we hooked up at last! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Mirajane - Heavens Tear
    Mirajane - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    just wanted to comment that you guys seem like a pretty cool guild. liked what i read about you guys guidelines and all that. i dont really have any intention of joining a guild right now (i am in one right now but its a house so i dont get random guild invites) and if i did id want to try to be in a TW guild just to at least experience it once or twice. i havent seen a lot of you or more likely just didnt really notice but if i can ever be of any help id be more than willin to. ign: mirajane good luck to your guild

free bump b:pleased
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Thanks Mirajane, that's very nice of you to say :).
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Joined Nocturne, and found a bunch of fine friendly helpfull mature people there. Been very pleased. I recommend the guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Giving the thread a little bump just because the people here are so awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Join and get free cookies! b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Thundermug - Heavens Tear
    Thundermug - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hiya Folks

Can someone please PM me in game ?

Thx folks
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Another thing that works (if you can get those world chat thingy's) is to give a shout in World Chat, for any NOCTURNE people. Thats what I did, it worked and I'm happy with this guild. Hope to see you soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Ashtel - Heavens Tear
    Ashtel - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hello... I am fairly new to these forums, however not to the game of PWI - I've been playing for a while on both PW MY-EN, and have recently come back after searching through several MMORPG online games until I've stumbled back onto Perfect World. I am currently playing as a level 9 Blademaster - just created today - but I have a Werefox as well as a Cleric, both in their late 20s, that are also on this server.

What I am leading up to, is, this seems like quite the reasonable and enjoyable faction... but, as one of your requirments states, you must be over the age of 20 to join... however, I am under that requirement, most unfortunately, and was just curious to see if you have ever made any exceptions to this rule? I consider myself to be reasonably mature and am able to hold up a respectful conversation, despite still being a student.

I am still a very low level on the BM I am currently playing, and I'm hoping to level up to at least level 15 before looking for a faction to join (restarting and being a low level makes me feel rather useless), but I couldn't help myself and glanced into here to see what factions were recruiting.

I understand perfectly well if you guys make no exceptions to this rule, but I couldn't help but ask. =) Thank you for your time.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    @Ashtel: We don't make exceptions to the age 20 requirement, except in very special circumstances, such as for family of existing members or if you're like 19 and have your b-day next month or things like that. We do take this rule very seriously but in that case we wouldn't be bureaucrats either.

More important to note in your case is that we do not accept alt chars if you have a main char on HT that is not in Nocturne. If someone wants to join Nocturne they _must_ bring their main character here (the one you are playing most, usually your highest level one).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashtel - Heavens Tear
    Ashtel - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Alright, I suspected that that was the case but thank you anyways. =)
    (as a side note, Ashtel is my main character, due to the fact that my Werefox and Cleric have been innactive for the several months that I have been away, and I have no plans of continuing to use them due to the fact that I messed up on their builds.)

Thank you for the quick answer. =)
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh, and by the way, since our Barb squad could still do with some reinforcements, we still have some extra tasty cookies for experienced Barbarians! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yes, we have enough spaces for Barbarians, or other classes too.
  • Mikoangelica - Heavens Tear
    Mikoangelica - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I would like to apply for membership.

I liked what I read in your recruitment post and I think this is the right kind of place for me.
    I’m afraid that I’m not a fearsome Barbarian. I’m just a low level Cleric that couldn’t scare anyone, but I hope you will accept me anyway b:cute

I would characterise myself as being helpful, diplomatic and patient. I’m a fairly active player but I also play Guild Wars and therefore split my time between the two.

I’m European based (GMT+1).

Miko
    (IGN: MikoAngelica)
  • Youla - Heavens Tear
    Youla - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hey guys

i joined up on your forums and have also filled out your mini app, ive tryed added a few names on my friends to see if i can getin contact or to get invited in but names are not recognised its says to me, just wonderng if your still recruiting really

ICN: youla
    ICN: youla lvl 21 Venomancer
    Kieona lvl 19 Wizard
  • Mikoangelica - Heavens Tear
    Mikoangelica - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I don't think you can add offline people to your friendlist. It will just time out in a minute or so. At least that's what happens when you do it to an online person and he/she doesn't react quickly enough.

I pm'ed the officers mentioned in the recruit post until i found one online. That worked for me b:victory
This discussion has been closed.