Nocturne - Mature Heaven's Tear Guild

Options

Comments

• Premila - Heavens Tear
    Premila - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hi,

I am really interested in joining your guild if you are still recruiting.

I am over 30 and live in Canada-Central time zone

I have a lot of experience playing mmos and also testing them. I have played too many to list them all, but to name a few, I have played WOW, Guild Wars, Requiem, LOTR, EQ2 and many others. I tested and played PW-PH, as well as PWI, but stopped for a while due to family issues.

I am a casual player and am looking for a guild to hang out with and just have fun after a hard day of work hehe. Your guild sounds really great and I would love to get to know each of you.

I currently have a venomancer named Premila lvl 20 (main) as well as a Cleric name Deame (14ish). These are my main chars. I am also an altaholic so I have one of every profession hehe.

I am currently at work but will be on later tonight.

Hope to hear from you in game.
  • Aerilius - Heavens Tear
    Aerilius - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Just wanted to say that Perfect World has only gotten better since I joined Nocturne. That was when the level of my character was in the low 20's. I'm now level 56, and my opinion of Nocturne has only gotten better.

More people from the US would be totally sweet (mostly European people + time difference = quiet late nights). Not trying to exert any authority over the recruitment process or anything... just saying. :D
  • Sparkill - Heavens Tear
    Sparkill - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Just wanted to say that Perfect World has only gotten better since I joined Nocturne. That was when the level of my character was in the low 20's. I'm now level 56, and my opinion of Nocturne has only gotten better.

More people from the US would be totally sweet (mostly European people + time difference = quiet late nights). Not trying to exert any authority over the recruitment process or anything... just saying. :D

I'm American... Pick me! Pick me!...lol
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    An officer should be contracting all of you soon!

What we could need right now is another one or two experienced Barbs. So if you think you could like the guild, there are extra cookies for tigers at this time! That being said, yes we still welcome other classes, too! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mistree - Heavens Tear
    Mistree - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Also if you dont hear from someone please contact me in game. My hours are random and if I dont answer I may be afk in the catshop mode ;)
  • Tailpuff - Heavens Tear
    Tailpuff - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    What we could need right now is another one or two experienced Barbs. So if you think you could like the guild, there are extra cookies for tigers at this time! That being said, yes we still welcome other classes, too! b:chuckle

Yea our barbs almost running out of cookies :( need some more to feed :)
    I actually vote everyone should get cookies, i love cookies :p
    Kimy i can take all the cookies if u want, can relief that heavy bag full of cookies there b:chuckle
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Don't hesitate to apply, whatever your profession is - there is always at least one of us online so be sure to either try Kaenor, Kimyrielle or Mistree, aside from me (I have been playing my cleric more too, so you may find me on Mia rather than Belial).
  • raemi
    raemi Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hello, would it still be possible to join your guild? Though I have a guild, it is mostly for the sake of its leader, who is my friend. I would very much like to have a larger guild which is full of nice people to talk to and make friends with, and this one seems like just that kind of guild! ^^

I don't play as often as some, I still haven't decided what class to be, and I only barely meet your age requirement (20th birthday tomorrow). However, I can promise maturity and, above all, friendliness. I hope that you'll accept me, though I understand if you want to save slots for more valuable members. I'm not leaving my character name because I'm not sure which I'll be using yet, but please let me know if my joining is at all possible ^_^

Oh yes, and I'm in the Pacific time zone ^^
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yes we have space, why not give your current char name so one of our officers contact you? Even if you didn't decide what char to use, your always the same person :)
    I hope when you say "value" your not talking about how tough or high lvl your chars are but how nice you and your friendly chars can be b:chuckle
  • raemi
    raemi Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yes we have space, why not give your current char name so one of our officers contact you? Even if you didn't decide what char to use, your always the same person :)
    I hope when you say "value" your not talking about how tough or high lvl your chars are but how nice you and your friendly chars can be b:chuckle

That reply just confirms that this is the right kind of guild for me <3 Okay, my character's name is "Myii", ill keep an eye out for you, too ^-^ Thank you~!
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I have tried contacting both Sparkill and Myii tonight for a chat ingame, but haven't been able to.

Anyone else who is interested in joining Nocturne, please do get in touch!

We are still offering extra cookies for experienced barbs!
  • Bubbafet - Heavens Tear
    Bubbafet - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hello there Nocturne

Introducing

BubbaFet, Blademaster, Just a little boy at Lvl 20

A real N00b to PW, but I've been around roleplying for years n years
    (Now that makes me real old ! ! 50 + Arrrggghhhh! )b:laugh
    I even remember the early "Blue Book" D & D in the 70's !

When I first started on PW, I was recruited (real N00b lvl 3 -4)
    into BlueMoon guild and have had absolutely no contact from them at allb:shocked and b:sad

I live in New Zealand (GMT +12) work sometimes. have discovered I like to be online most days (it's daylight here ! ! so I can see what I'm doing LOL )

I want a guild that I can call my home and learn stuff from my "elder brothers & sisters"

I also want to contribute in return (exactly how I don't know)

I'd like to be accepted into the fold, If you'll have me that is !

Thanks b:thanks folks

Bubba
  • Klastel - Heavens Tear
    Klastel - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Your guild sounds awesome. If you have room I'd love to join.
    My character is currently level 21 but slowly climbing up there.
    I'm 24 and been playing mmorpgs for a while now. Still relatively new to perfect world and still learning the ropes. Not sure what I can contribute at this very moment but I hope you'll still take me.
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    @Bubbafet and Klastel ~ Try to contacting of our officers ingame, im online mostly CET pm2-10, but as Belial said, someone of our recruiters are allways online.
  • Valkreel - Heavens Tear
    Valkreel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I have tried contacting both Sparkill and Myii tonight for a chat ingame, but haven't been able to.

Anyone else who is interested in joining Nocturne, please do get in touch!

We are still offering extra cookies for experienced barbs!

Hi! Sorry about that. I am Sparkill....

I saw you guys needed Barbs and decided to try one. I must say I am hooked. I think I will stick with this guy for a while. I am going pure beast form tank for the time being. I am still reading up on it in the forum though, so it may change.

I will make sure to try and contact someone tonight.
  • Bubbafet - Heavens Tear
    Bubbafet - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hiya anyone

Been online 3 times since my post to you

Each time I've requested that Nocturne Oficers PM me

But no contact with anyone at all

Helppppp ! ! ! !
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Welcome Bubba! b:victory

So now, who's next? b:laugh
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Damious - Heavens Tear
    Damious - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I would like to apply for your guild :) I've got some experience on random mmo's and just recently started play PWI, and right now I'm playing a lvl 18 BM. I was invited to one guild already, but they weren't very active, and the most players I saw online was 3, including myself, so I decided it would be a good idea to leave. I was reading through this post and thought that your guild seems to be perfect for me. Oh, I'm also over 20, and I tend to play quite often, and usually put a god 6 or 7 hours of play in a day, with a few exceptions
  • pzit
    pzit Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hiya everyone. As I'm just about to do my FB quest, I thought I might aswell look for a guild, which people highly recommend me. As I've been reading at the forums, people are always looking around to help people with their FB runs. And I have sort of learned the game, I think... Anyways, I'll make this short for you guys.

Currently got a level 19char, BM DualBlade/Sword build. I'm probably not the most active player around here, but not the least active either. 19 Years of age, soon 20. I come from, and live, in Norway - Oslo (GMT+1). Joined the army last year, working as a fireman there. Been playing MMORPG's in a long long time now. It started with Diablo in like year 2001 or something. And from there I've been playing alot of weird stuff, like RuneScape (classic), Mu, KnightOnline, TalesOfPirate, Cabal, 9Dragons and 2Moons.

So yeah, I'd like to join this guild if there's an empty spot for me. b:pleased
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Welcome Pzit! b:victory
    @Damious: i hope you can contact with us soon ingame, pm me or other recruiters.
  • roshambeau
    roshambeau Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hey there. I'm pretty new to PWI and I recently grouped with a few of your folks to do my FB19 and they were INCREDIBLY helpful. I'd love to talk to you more about joiing your guild. Upon reading your posts here and chatting with a couple of your members, it seems like you are just what I've been looking for.

Any info on your guild would be appreciated. Also, even if you don't have room currently please keep me in mind down the line or if you have any toons around my level that need a hand. If I'm on, just holler. My ingame names are Preet and Ichibow (I've been on Ichi more recently).

Thanks for your time.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hi roshambeau, glad to know you had some fun with us.

Mia's (Belial's) first post pretty much covers what we are all about.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=77941

If you'd like to know us better please visit Black Phoenix Society

Its the home of the Black Phoenix Society of which Nocturne is a part and lists all rules/requirements/etc etc.

Hope to see ya soon! b:thanks

I request all members b:chuckle including the newly recruited to please visit Black Phoenix Society and register on the forums there. Once activated, you can meet a lot more folks, put up requests and stuff and also there is heaps of good info about PWI including some quest guides. b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yep i usually play with Ichibow with my alt, he is really nice and helpful, i think he will fit in just nice :)
  • forumloader
    forumloader Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hi,

I'm interested in joining if you will have me. This post sort of describes me ...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=177122

... except that I'm level 19 now.

When available I'm pretty committed - but have to fit this in around work and family commitments of course.

Look forward to hearing from you (in game name is Gadabout). b:bye
    edited February 2009
    Options
    One of us will give you a holler soon Gadabout. b:bye

Damious and Sparkill/Valkreel been trying to catch you for a few days now but I always seem to be missing you guys.

Ichibow/Preet I'll now be on the prowl for ya...b:laugh

See you all soon! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nocturne is now a Level 3 faction!

Many thanks for all the efforts of the guild members who made this happen, Nocturne would not be where it is without you all!
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Uhm. Hi b:bye

I'm a little sudent-person just shy of two dozen years. I've always had a really big love for the character building / adventure genre, and find renewed love for the genre in PWI. But I also have a severe allergy against idiots and morons, and extremely excessive demands towards my method of gaming - which's left me sniffing around for a good faction without said elements.

I like to help people; when bored, I often end up following some poor, hapless newbie and keeping them alive for the fun of it. My experience within PWI isn't that great yet, only having a single character at a decent level, but I learn fast and have a tendency to pick up the strangest snippets of useful information.

And after such a pretty sales talk, I really just hope that there might be some little corner of Nocturne where I can put up a "home sweet home" sign. b:thanks
  • broombilda
    broombilda Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hi. Sounds like Nocturne is the guild for me. If you still have room, contact SmackUSilly in-game. I am in US-Central timezone and am usually on in the evening. Thank you.
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    broombilda wrote: »
    Hi. Sounds like Nocturne is the guild for me. If you still have room, contact SmackUSilly in-game. I am in US-Central timezone and am usually on in the evening. Thank you.

Thanks for your signup, but don't forget, we have some minimal requirements, if you wanna join. Please consider this:
    And last but not least, we don't want to ruin our reputation by having people running around with offensive character names while wearing our guild tag.
    @Enina: i tried to contact with you, i hope we can talk later (or try Mistree or other recruiters in US time).
  • broombilda
    broombilda Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    OK, sorry to bother you. I didn't realize that I had an offensive name. I guess Nocturne isn't for me.
This discussion has been closed.