Who will be the best guild?

Options
Pewpewnotqq - Lost City
Pewpewnotqq - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
In your OPINION who do you think will be the best guild in the server and why.

I think Rule34 because it shows potential. Also because I'm in it. b:victory

REMEMBER THIS IS AN OPINION NO SENSE IN FIGHTING OVER IT.
b:bye
Post edited by Pewpewnotqq - Lost City on

Comments

• potatoeyes
    potatoeyes Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    EveRDiE is coming to **** face
  • Pewpewnotqq - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    O.o got any info on them?
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Rule34.

nuff said ktnxbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Sanctuarytw - Sanctuary
    Sanctuarytw - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    all forum guilds suck and usually the best are unheard of before the server is released

/thread
  • Pewpewnotqq - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    all forum guilds suck and usually the best are unheard of before the server is released

/thread

Not true.

10 chars.
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Fail...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Obviously whatever guild I'm in. Which I haven't decided yet, 'cause I'll join when I find out which guild is number 1.b:laugh
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • noblesse
    noblesse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    A strong guild is not defined by what happens during the first few days. It is defined by what is happening by the time people start hitting 7x b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hmm so far all i know of are rule34, image's guild (unnamed), and some other guild whose name i forgot.

Anyways i think rule34 will be pretty serious and successful.

I think i will see what happens the week after the week the first guild wins tw to join who i think is serious (if i can get inb:surrender)

Anyways, good luck to all guilds
  • Nora - Lost City
    Nora - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

I think Rule34 because it shows potential. Also because I'm in it. b:victory

A bit biased no? b:scornb:sweatb:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I remember kids in gradeschool debatin 'Bestest' stuff like this...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Parren - Lost City
    Parren - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    In My opinion Crimson or Image crew (in witch i'am in :D) will rule on the server for rest i don't see any chance :)
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If I say my opinion it will be true just like in lost cityb:shutup
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Parren - Lost City
    Parren - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    another guy witch think our guild failed for your information our guild is moving to new PvP server
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    another guy witch think our guild failed for your information our guild is moving to new PvP server

aka failed on lc.
  • guillkiller
    guillkiller Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    obviusly CRIMSON ... this server didnt even know whats is going to move here xDD... just pay attention....
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    not one of the guilds mentioned will have over 3 lands in 6 months.
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Enraged was an objective based guild to take one specific land and it never failed, we just had no reason to stay as strong as it was after we finished what we set out to do.

Is it just me or is 90% of devoted and envys post obnoxious bs?

Crimson is recruiting the wrong way, but has alot of potential from the people I know in it =P

Its way to soon to tell who will be successfull, there are to many uncounted people joining and hidden factions forming. Everyone will be new classes and have new goals. So just wish everyone luck and let the games begin.
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

/thread

This guy knows what he's saying becuase that's how Conqueror did it and they're the top guild. My suggestion for a true guild is no advertisement. Show pvp skills and your ability to take TW with ease. People will come to you and you will get so much attention

Not only that but, since you don't recruit on forums/world chat, people will only be more eager to join. Try it out.. It works real good b:cute
    Xtacy
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Is it just me or is 90% of devoted and envys post obnoxious bs?

It's not you
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    name a guild on lost city that started on the forums and is still a factor (pre ob) b:laugh
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ayako55 wrote: »
    This guy knows what he's saying becuase that's how Conqueror did it and they're the top guild. My suggestion for a true guild is no advertisement. Show pvp skills and your ability to take TW with ease. People will come to you and you will get so much attention

Not only that but, since you don't recruit on forums/world chat, people will only be more eager to join. Try it out.. It works real good b:cute

lol, you guys make it seem like the only way to be a successful guild is to follow exactly what Conqueror did.
  • Flowbot - Lost City
    Flowbot - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    PVE...PVP... many things different PVP people could and might be better at pking but PVE ppl could have better skills on lvling quick.. but gonna be fun 2 pk some ppl tht came from PVE... and GOOD LUCK TO ALL b:angry
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    whoever levels faster and spends the most real life money will be the most successful guild. all the rich people will stay on the old servers after investing thousands into their characters, so don't expect a lot of boutique items.
  • Image - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    whoever levels faster and spends the most real life money will be the most successful guild. all the rich people will stay on the old servers after investing thousands into their characters, so don't expect a lot of boutique items.

There will still be alot of cash shoppers, but this is why iam so avid about going.
    name a guild on lost city that started on the forums and is still a factor (pre ob) b:laugh

My guild isnt starting on this forum, I am actually trying to keep it off PWI forums =/.
  • Jubas - Lost City
    Jubas - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    the only way a guild will b good is whn u hv tws and no1 knows wht guild will b d best since non hv been in-game 2 show wht they're made of. so till thn just keep ur guild info 2 urslef cuz new server isnt up and ur not in-game 2 b thinkin ur good or knowin who's good yet yet b:chuckle
  • Katou - Heavens Tear
    Katou - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    don't talk big and fail as OLD Guilds in LC LOL
    just as AxeGang, Unlimited, Genesis, ....

at first they owned some lands but then failed and merged into single guild
    that single guild isn't fail but its all of the failed guilds in
  • Image - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    at first they owned some lands but then failed and merged into single guild
    that single guild isn't fail but its all of the failed guilds in

Every server creates factions this way.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    What a pointless topic...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Agreed, but i vote Crimson anyway, they actually seem like nice people but have a knack for pvp and will kill all you in my opinion