Options

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh I have a good one.

Nerf the GM's! Their bans are overpowered!b:laugh

Well their attacks are anyway. Anyone see that screenshot of Ironman hitting a player for 2.5 million damage?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Dammit... Wizards being nerfed would make us even more useless than we already are :(
    I call no frostblade for anyone who walks by anymore!
    Make your own cool blue orb effect! *cries in corner*

Noooo! I want my frostblade buff! b:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
  • Aerilius - Heavens Tear
    Aerilius - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Huh? Saitada, you're a veno. You can tank bosses, run TT, kill monsters 50 levels above your own, duel three people at once, fly across the entire map in 30 seconds, own GM's as pets, live forever, autolevel, drink the tears of small children, make both death and taxes uncertain, throw people into the sun, and do a roundhouse kick so hard that it raises the eyebrow of Chuck Norris.

Idiot.
  • Sejhia - Heavens Tear
    Sejhia - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Huh? Saitada, you're a veno. You can tank bosses, run TT, kill monsters 50 levels above your own, duel three people at once, fly across the entire map in 30 seconds, own GM's as pets, live forever, autolevel, drink the tears of small children, make both death and taxes uncertain, throw people into the sun, and do a roundhouse kick so hard that it raises the eyebrow of Chuck Norris.

Idiot.

Sorry but Chuck wouln't raise his eyebrow to that.
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol @saitada best topic ever so far :P
  • chipsing1234
    chipsing1234 Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I want Barbarians nerfed because they can Tank Bosses I can't.
    I want Clerics Nerfed because they can heal people.
    I want Archers nerfed because they shoot me full of arrows and it hurts!
    I want Wizards nerfed because their spells look too cool.
    I want Bladmasters nerfed because they have long endurance stuns!
    I want ALL bosses nerfed that have AOE so I can solo them ALL with my herc and make you whining bytchs whine louder.

I want you all Nerfed with lethal doses of Heavy Ionizing Radiation! Go away! Leave me my Perfect World!

~Saitada

*edit* For those of you who have no sense of humor.. this thread is sarcastic humor except the part where I want ya'll to die.... no really. I do.

Barbs - job is to tank.
    Clerics - job is to heal.
    Archers - job is to DD.
    Wizzes - job is to DD.
    Blademasters - job is to stun and semi-tank.
    Venos - job is to lure. And solo (if you count that as a job).
    Venos, as a class - can tank - TT bosses. can heal - recovering 1/3 of pet's hp with one, < 2 sec cooldown spell. can DD - arcane outdamages light wiz. can stun - ranged.
    I'm sensing something odd here....
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Pet tanks < barb tanks
    Veno DD << Wizard DD
    Veno DD <<<<<<< Archer DD
    Veno heal...if given the chance to heal players <<<<< cleric heal

Get your facts straight. Venos are mediocre at everything except soloing. Well, and their pet deals full damage to bosses, so I guess against bosses is the only time their DD doesn't suck, but you fight HOW many bosses for HOW many normal mobs you kill?

The fact that they CAN do a bit of everything doesn't mean they EXCEL at everything.

Edit: Oh yea, nix < archers/wizards in PKing >=)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • chipsing1234
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Pet tanks < barb tanks
    Veno DD << Wizard DD
    Veno DD <<<<<<< Archer DD
    Veno heal...if given the chance to heal players <<<<< cleric heal

Get your facts straight. Venos are mediocre at everything except soloing. Well, and their pet deals full damage to bosses, so I guess against bosses is the only time their DD doesn't suck, but you fight HOW many bosses for HOW many normal mobs you kill?

The fact that they CAN do a bit of everything doesn't mean they EXCEL at everything.

Edit: Oh yea, nix < archers/wizards in PKing >=)

Yet, they can solo things without a barb tank, without a wiz DD. Archer may deal more damage, but they can't tank anything physical, and only magic with a cleric. Venos of course are weaker in those areas than the classes designed to do those jobs. That's obvious. But they're strong enough (and here is my point) to take the place of them anyway (with the exception of a few bosses), so what's the difference?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The difference is they are made to be able to do a bit of everything. Venos don't have a definite spot in the party except for a lure that works on a technicality. The fact that their herc now replaces the barb in a lot of HH runs is irrelevant; that's like saying you can't find a wizard to DD so you hire a veno. Herc tank will never be as good as a barb. Why? Because herc cannot be healed by a cleric, and cleric heals > veno heal. THAT is the difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yet, they can solo things without a barb tank, without a wiz DD. Archer may deal more damage, but they can't tank anything physical, and only magic with a cleric. Venos of course are weaker in those areas than the classes designed to do those jobs. That's obvious. But they're strong enough (and here is my point) to take the place of them anyway (with the exception of a few bosses), so what's the difference?
    Firstly, did you get gangbanged by a pack of hercules and your **** is sore?

Secondly, you compared arcane veno to -light- wizard, compare apples to apples man.

Also it can only heal pets, do you expect pet classes to not have a pet heal, and just let it die? So its not taking the place of clerics, specially against aoes.

On bosses venos have to SPAM heal, so their goes a lot of DD, they cant do everything at once, so soloing bosses is SIGNIFICANTLY slower.

They are a Jack of all trades class so to speak, which has its upsides, AND its downs.
    It's a solo class, get the f*ck over it. Grow up.
  • chipsing1234
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Firstly, did you get gangbanged by a pack of hercules and your **** is sore?

Secondly, you compared arcane veno to -light- wizard, compare apples to apples man.

Also it can only heal pets, do you expect pet classes to not have a pet heal, and just let it die? So its not taking the place of clerics, specially against aoes.

On bosses venos have to SPAM heal, so their goes a lot of DD, they cant do everything at once, so soloing bosses is SIGNIFICANTLY slower.

They are a Jack of all trades class so to speak, which has its upsides, AND its downs.
    It's a solo class, get the f*ck over it. Grow up.

Wait, who is this? Oh right, another offended veno. Is it just me, or do arguments with some truth hurt the most?
    Wizzes are supposed to be the biggest DDs in the game. I dueled a wiz in light armor, while I was in heavy armor, and he still took off a nice chunk of hp with each spell. With my previous evidence, it proved venos are not as weak as some of you have made them seem.
    Of course you must have pet heal. I never suggested you shouldn't. It's just that it heals so much that your pet can tank bosses for you. As long as that statement holds true, you've essentially replaced the tank/cleric combination other classes need, on a boss that drops items sold for relatively high value.
    True you must spam heal pet on bosses. But this is counteracted by the fact your pet deals normal damage to bosses. A herc once tanked the gold shard boss for me (strangely enough, the barb found her and consequently did nothing) and it didn't go by any slower than when I had done it with a full squad with two DDs. Perhaps pet's physical (normal)attack rate is then comparable DoT to wizzes channeling time?
    "It's a solo class." Already said that. Solo class yes; solo this many things, no. Would it be wrong if i said people didn't like having to hunt for squads for TT runs? At this point the ability to "solo" becomes a distinct, arguably imbalanced advantage only venos have, even with normal pets.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Wait, who is this? Oh right, another offended veno. Is it just me, or do arguments with some truth hurt the most?
    Wizzes are supposed to be the biggest DDs in the game. I dueled a wiz in light armor, while I was in heavy armor, and he still took off a nice chunk of hp with each spell. With my previous evidence, it proved venos are not as weak as some of you have made them seem.
    Of course you must have pet heal. I never suggested you shouldn't. It's just that it heals so much that your pet can tank bosses for you. As long as that statement holds true, you've essentially replaced the tank/cleric combination other classes need, on a boss that drops items sold for relatively high value.
    True you must spam heal pet on bosses. But this is counteracted by the fact your pet deals normal damage to bosses. A herc once tanked the gold shard boss for me (strangely enough, the barb found her and consequently did nothing) and it didn't go by any slower than when I had done it with a full squad with two DDs. Perhaps pet's physical (normal)attack rate is then comparable DoT to wizzes channeling time?
    "It's a solo class." Already said that. Solo class yes; solo this many things, no. Would it be wrong if i said people didn't like having to hunt for squads for TT runs? At this point the ability to "solo" becomes a distinct, arguably imbalanced advantage only venos have, even with normal pets.

Which is why I already said, stop being a moron, join the squad of those venos and let them get you lots of drops. People like my herc, I tank taking maybe 2 people with me, and they both get loads of mats for their armor, saving them time and money.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Wait who's this? some anonomous d*ck head, who rambles sh*t without any evidence and adds facts that provide no relavent interest to the topic and is too chicken to post on his main char.

I've been observing your posts in these threads for a while now, and I'm just fed up with your bullsh*t and made up facts, and ommitting various details to make a case.

zomg they can heal AND DD and there pet can tank, zomg.

Whatch me I can add irrelevent class facts to the conversation too:
    Cleric can heal, DD, and tank magic bosses. OMG
    Wizards have a heal spell, DD, can tank magic boss. OMG

Your main point is we can solo, TT is -signifigantly- slower then with a full(good) party, by almost 2-3x. TT isnt all this game has to offer either.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    About time someone recognized my status as God.

~S
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Barbs - job is to tank.
    Clerics - job is to heal.
    Archers - job is to DD.
    Wizzes - job is to DD.
    Blademasters - job is to stun and semi-tank.
    Venos - job is to lure. And solo (if you count that as a job).
    Venos, as a class - can tank - TT bosses. can heal - recovering 1/3 of pet's hp with one, < 2 sec cooldown spell. can DD - arcane outdamages light wiz. can stun - ranged.
    I'm sensing something odd here....
    Oh I get it you want our pet heal nerfed so we die every time we attack a mob. Now I get it.

Our JOB is to solo (that is what the class was designed to do, for the 15 billionth time). This means soloing bosses, mobs etc before anyone else can solo them. You forget one significant thing over and over again. for us to solo an FB boss (as an example) lets take an FB 59 boss. We have to be at least 15-20 levels higher than the FB to solo it, with a Herc this gets slightly reduced, either way, we STILL have to be higher than the FB to solo the FB. Unlike Barbs with a cleric. or even blades with a cleric. They can go in and run their fb at and even below the level of the bosses. Where as we, if we don't want to be bothered by idiots like you without the balls to post with their mains, have to wait to finish our culti's etc until we are already high enough to do the next set.

Arcane veno - vs - LIGHT ARMOR mage is not a comparison. Compare a LA Veno and a LA Mage. Mage still pwns.

Pet heal is over 3 seconds per tick, including channeling time and the amount healed is based off of our mag attack. The lower the Mag Att the lower the heal so LA and HA Veno's have suck **** pet heals. To get the best level of heal for our pet we have to stay squishy... i.e. ARCANE build. And I know from my OWN experience, that a LA build veno can't heal their pets anywhere as good and burn a lot more mana trying to do it. I went LA and was barely able to keep my pet alive in TT 1-2, went back to Arcane build and had no problem.

If we are on a boss, we are almost always spam healing our pet. This means no or very little DD. Again, you OBVIOUSLY didn't learn enough about veno's by playing one to lvl 20 and stopping.

As has been said repeatedly over and over again. our stun is the shortest in the game, even with our pets stun added on top of it. This means Stun is effectively a non factor.

What you really want chipsing1234 who hides his main behind an alt, is for veno's to be removed from the game. ALL your arguments point to that, and even though they have been refuted over and over and over again by Veno's and OTHER classes, you STILL refuse to admit your just **** sore and can't handle the thought that someone might be able to do something you can't, even though that is how the class was designed.

Once again. Veno's are a soloing class. This means (read slow here so you will absorb it) we are designed to solo what other classes have difficulty or find impossible soloing at the same level.

ALL solo classes are like this, and of course there is always someone that gets **** sore about it and whines w/o even knowing the true problems the class itself has,

You say the rankings can't show how overpowered the class is, but here your wrong. They can show if the class is over powered or not. Lost City, the oldest server. Veno's are not the number one class in the rankings. In PVP or PVE. Heavens Tear, still older than sanctuary... Veno's are not the number one class in the rankings. In PVP or PVE. Sanctuary, the youngest server with the lowest overall level average, Venos are only marginally above other classes in PVE and second in PVP.

If the class was as overpowered as you say they would be on top of the rankings across the board. Period. You can try as much as you like to deny this simple fact, but you can't. ARCHERS rule the PVP and PVE rankings everywhere but the newest, and youngest server, and they are closing the game on it.

Your **** sore because Veno's might have a slight advantage in leveling early on, and might have a slight advantage in money making ability early on (although I have yet to see that, considering the costs of all my spells, pets skill upgrades, repairs for my fighting style, which is nukem em till they glow and damn the torpedoes... prolly should have rolled a mage, more my style... but i've always loved pet classes personally).

Flesh Ream I DO agree needs fixed. It should have the same reductions as all other pet skills in PVP. It's not having them smacks at shoddy coding.

~Saitada
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh and I want to add this because it seems you think Veno's, when they can start doing TT60 are able to do all 5 bosses in the TT. We can't.... because the access to the other 3 bosses is closed. I can do TT 1-2 and the access is still closed at lvl 70. Means I fight 2 bosses. Period. In solo Mode. Where my drop rate so far has held at roughly 2.5 green drops per 5 runs. OCCASIONALLY I will get 2 drops from one boss (usually chintien, and if you bother looking, Chintein armor shards are nearly as worthless as the skeleton pieces) and then I come closer to making money, but usually it costs me more to do the runs than I make from the runs when my time to farm the matts for the subs is factored in. The ONLY boss in TT 1-2 that has drops that are worth anything to speak of is the Lord of Percussion, and his drop rate suxxxxxx in solo mode.

~S
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Venos suk
    Robed Bowbarians ftw, they can tank, buff, heal, and DPS.
    b:chuckle
    Back.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Venos suk
    Robed Bowbarians ftw, they can tank, buff, heal, and DPS.
    b:chuckle
    Nayiro I will see your Bowbarian and raise you an Axemage.

~S
  • Powermind - Lost City
    Powermind - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

~Saitada

I think you guys need to go play that game RL every one keeps talking about, and your violent urges saitada just make you look like a man lol at least chipsing does not hate 90% of humas and hopefuly has a life.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think you guys need to go play that game RL every one keeps talking about, and your violent urges saitada just make you look like a man lol at least chipsing does not hate 90% of humas and hopefuly has a life.

I am a Man. Never claimed anything other. I also have a life. Hell, I live in Hawai'i, I do a lot of surfing, fishing and boob err.... tourist watching...

I also don't hate 90% of humans, I don't hate anyone (except my first wife, and that is another thing all together), I do on the other hand think that 90% of humanity is a waste of space with what they do. The hatreds etc that cause so much pain and misery in this world. There is no excuse for it at all. NONE. That is why I think 90% of humanity suxx. The other 10% suck as well, just not as bad.

~S
  • Powermind - Lost City
    Powermind - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I am a Man. Never claimed anything other. I also have a life. Hell, I live in Hawai'i, I do a lot of surfing, fishing and boob err.... tourist watching...

I also don't hate 90% of humans, I don't hate anyone (except my first wife, and that is another thing all together), I do on the other hand think that 90% of humanity is a waste of space with what they do. The hatreds etc that cause so much pain and misery in this world. There is no excuse for it at all. NONE. That is why I think 90% of humanity suxx. The other 10% suck as well, just not as bad.

~S

*90% of us is a waste of space* Please explian and I do agree that humas do cuases pain but is that not what makes us human your logic is flawed you speak without thinking.
  • Xtonyx - Heavens Tear
    Xtonyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    well...welll....Saitada.....b:angry
    I WANT YOU NERFED BECAUSE YOUR SIG IS SO COOL LOOKIN!!!!b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~sig by Saitada, a total badass b:laugh
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nayiro I will see your Bowbarian and raise you an Axemage.

~S

****, you win.
    Back.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    *90% of us is a waste of space* Please explian and I do agree that humas do cuases pain but is that not what makes us human your logic is flawed you speak without thinking.
    Most of that feeling is because of what I see people doing to one another all the time. I know it's a gross generalization. But there is no excuse for humans willingly causing others pain "Just because we can" That doesn't make us Humans, that makes us Inhuman.

What makes us Human is our capacity to care about our fellow humans. Something we all to often do NOT do. If we did, starvation wouldn't exist. Curable diseases killing people wouldn't exist. Wars wouldn't exist. Murders, etc wouldn't exist. MISERY wouldn't exist.

Perhaps I look for a Utopian world. I KNOW Humanity has the capacity for this. What I see though is the opposite. Instead of leaning more and more towards the good side of our natures, we lean more and more on the bad side of them (myself included). THAT is why I think Humanity sux.

~S
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Most of that feeling is because of what I see people doing to one another all the time. I know it's a gross generalization. But there is no excuse for humans willingly causing others pain "Just because we can" That doesn't make us Humans, that makes us Inhuman.

What makes us Human is our capacity to care about our fellow humans. Something we all to often do NOT do. If we did, starvation wouldn't exist. Curable diseases killing people wouldn't exist. Wars wouldn't exist. Murders, etc wouldn't exist. MISERY wouldn't exist.

Perhaps I look for a Utopian world. I KNOW Humanity has the capacity for this. What I see though is the opposite. Instead of leaning more and more towards the good side of our natures, we lean more and more on the bad side of them (myself included). THAT is why I think Humanity sux.

~S

Going on the assumption that 90% of humanity is bad, then what you're basically saying is that that 90% is normal and the 10% who are "less then bad" are abnormal. So if 90% of a population is one way then it can't be bad, it can only be good. It's those 10% who give to charity and help thy neighbor you need to watch out for.

Majority behavior dictates rule of morality. You can either adapt to the morality of the times, or get crushed by it. And btw, that's what makes humanity great. Not good or bad, but adaptability. Only species that can thrive in any environment and make it our own. Times change, morality swings like a pendulum from conservative to liberal, but in the end the world keeps on spinning and life goes on. And nothing 99.99999% any of us do won't amount to a grain of sand when it's all said and done.

So sit back, enjoy the ride, and if you try reaaaally hard you might aspire to someone less then pure evil. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Going on the assumption that 90% of humanity is bad, then what you're basically saying is that that 90% is normal and the 10% who are "less then bad" are abnormal. So if 90% of a population is one way then it can't be bad, it can only be good. It's those 10% who give to charity and help thy neighbor you need to watch out for.

Majority behavior dictates rule of morality. You can either adapt to the morality of the times, or get crushed by it. And btw, that's what makes humanity great. Not good or bad, but adaptability. Only species that can thrive in any environment and make it our own. Times change, morality swings like a pendulum from conservative to liberal, but in the end the world keeps on spinning and life goes on. And nothing 99.99999% any of us do won't amount to a grain of sand when it's all said and done.

So sit back, enjoy the ride, and if you try reaaaally hard you might aspire to someone less then pure evil. b:victory

Faustina no offense, but excusing 90% of humanities negative behavior as the norm and therefore "good" is one of the most circular, and failing logical extensions I have ever seen. Murder isn't "good" **** isn't "good" Stealing isn't "good" hating someone because their skin is a different color than yours isn't "good". Period. NOTHING makes those things good. Yet by your logic, it is.

Sorry, I disagree with you in the extreme.

~Saitada
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

~S

And some of those 90% that suck so bad, suck even worse than the rest of them. Many of those are the ones who come to games like these which are meant for fun and enjoyment, and just spew whine, flames, are miserable in their own lives and have only one goal in life, which is to make everyone else they come in contact with just as miserable as them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Maybe we need to form our own PWI Knights Templar, and start a crusade vs. the evil in the game, and on these forums, lol.b:angry

Well this brings up an interesting delema. Evil I guess is in the eyes of the individual. To the terrorist I'm sure they in their own twisted mind, think the western world is evil. Even though to us "infidels" we see them as the true face of evil in our times. Which is right? I'd like to think we are, but how can anyone really be sure? I only cite this as I read your post here, and accuse Sait here as being pure evil. (Which I think is a bit ridiculous, in the extreme)

In your pendulum example you missed one crucial point my poor misguided friend. That swing of ideas and idiology over time is the one single most destructive element known to civilization. It has brought down world powers, one by one since the earliest of times. It appears now in our present world, as things seem to be starting to crumble world wide. And the passive start to inherit power. Thus making everyone weaker vs the aggressive religious zealots who only want death to all that don't think as they do. Which is more evil? The ones who want us all dead? Or the ones inheriting power weakening us all, thus making it easier for our sworn enemies to strike us down? To some, this would be seen as the anti-christ. To me, who isn't religious. It's just a sign of the fools inheriting the earth, lol.

I tend to agree with Sait tho. People do suck. A lot of times they suck, just because they are ignorant, and uneducated to the true troubles of the world. This ignorance just weakens us all, like a stone of sand in a wall of a castle. The wall is only as strong as the weakest stone.

This is just an example I use. And I could come up with many others. Due to the current events in our news and in the world, I thought it was the easiest for some to understand.

Calling someone pure evil just because they made comments about how people suck, and in sucking, they suck even at that, is just silly, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Faustina no offense, but excusing 90% of humanities negative behavior as the norm and therefore "good" is one of the most circular, and failing logical extensions I have ever seen. Murder isn't "good" **** isn't "good" Stealing isn't "good" hating someone because their skin is a different color than yours isn't "good". Period. NOTHING makes those things good. Yet by your logic, it is.

Sorry, I disagree with you in the extreme.

~Saitada

And what made you the moral authority of humanity exactly? You sit there behind a computer and judge all of humanity yet what exactly are you doing thats so righteous? Playing a videogame and criticizing the way things are does not make you any better then the rest. The fact is you don't feel that passionately about any of what you're saying, because if you did you wouldn't be here you'd be out there doing something to make a difference.

Up until a little while ago people used to gather in town squares to watch public executions. The whole family would attend. It was concidered good wholesome family fun. Up until a little while ago black people were getting linched in america. It was concidered good wholesome family fun. Go to south africa, and the likes, today, and most villages concider **** to be a normal part of everyday life.

What defines morality is your upbringing and serroundings. You have very christian beliefs. Some poor villager born in a village that had a diamond mine, who's mother was **** and murdered, her father the same, then taken as a child to become a soldier for said rapists and murderous, is he an evil being? He will ****, he will murder, he will steal, but he is just a product of his environment. Like you are, like i am.

Point being, morality is all fine and good when your belly is full and you are not in constant fear for your life. If you want to judge a thief, you first have to be one. If you want to judge a murderer, try being one. It's really easy to sit on a high horse and judge everyone who doesn't live up to your standard, but what you don't realise is morality is a washcloth and nothing else. It is discarded once it has served its purpose.

Like i told you, on a good day if humanity tries really hard it can apsire to something less then pure evil. Your problem is you put humanity on a pedestal and then are sorely disapointed when they don't meet your standards. My point is, i take humanity for what it is, a multi-celled organism trying to survive, and at that basic level, i'm never disapointed or happily surprised.

Dont forget rome lasted for a thousand years, and for a good part of those years murder was concidered family fun. They threw christians to the lions, this is not a saying but actual fact. Less then 70years ago humans were hearded into concetration camps and either starved to death or put into gas chambers. We're talking over 40million people died during WWII alone.

And in the face of all this you want to tell someone "murder" and "violence" is not the norm? It's the only "norm" humanity has ever known. Might equals right. That's it and that's all. You either have or you don't. You're either rich or your poor. Morality is a bed time story you tell your children to shield them from the harsh realities of life. There is no morality in nature whatsoever, and as part of nature, there is no real morality in human beings. It's all religious propaganda.

I actually am religious, i actually believe like you that some things should be the norm. Not stealing, killing, ****. But unlike you, i fully realise these are just blind illusions when you understand that humans are just another form of ape. And the one truth i have realised in my life is those that have will have, and those that don't won't. Some of the wealthiest families in america alone all earned there wealth a few generations ago through criminal acts. The kenedies were bootleggers for christs sake. Drug peddlers of the drug of there day. Today one of the most respectable families in the US.

So please, leave morality at the door when you speak about reality. Now i know you'll come back with a post of your own detailing this and detailing that...you're bored at work and need something to do i know, but this discussion is over. Once you realise that the ideals you try to live by were invented by people who did not want competition, you'll realise how sobberingly black and white life really is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]