BYE BYE RoC WE'LL MISS YOU

Options

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    WHAT? NO MORE ROC? if roc leaves im gonna have to quit rad and start my own ninja guild to take fight rad and have fun with TW's
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    WHAT? NO MORE ROC? if roc leaves im gonna have to quit rad and start my own ninja guild to take fight rad and have fun with TW's

You weren't ever gonna get a TW even if RoC continued to exist. Well unless the devs keep making emergency TW-canceling maintenances and we lose land until we had 1 left :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol sucks =)
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tanri - Heavens Tear
    Tanri - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh wells, wasn't expecting RoC to be still playing :), now I can work on my thesis, yey !

P.S. I was in RoC ...
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

The bulk of us are still around, since Hong wanted to quit and just wait for Aion, and some of us wanted to keep TW'ing we just made Enrage instead. Look for us to be coming around in the next few weeks taking our land back!b:chuckleb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    My funest RoC memory was the 8 people defend tonight,was most fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The funniest RoC moment...is that right there...RoC...thats the funniest thing..

Enrage wont take much back really...Ya'll fail .. half your good TWers quit anyways/ sold accounts *cough* serjah..
  • Deatharcher - Heavens Tear
    Deatharcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    SHHHHH No mentioning of names!

Well RoC will fun but now TW is going to be damn peaceful cause we dont have a hater guild! Well at least not yet....

I cant imagine what will happen if Rad changed and turned hater lawlz its going to be .......
  • rocsux
    rocsux Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHA- Thank god! *jumps up and down cheering*

First, i would like to give props to Hong for being a total a$$hat and organizing the ever-so bitter sweet demise of RoC-

Secondly, I would like to invite all other mentally damaged RoC members to follow his lead and get the H311 off HT since NONE, oh yeah.... i mean NONE of you are even in the slightest bit interesting at all. You are all a bunch of no respect having @$$h@ts that no one on HT will miss....

I have never seen a faction that had so many losers in it at one time that treated everyone around them like trash- SOSOSO glad to see u all go. I mean, common, at least some of the other big groups, like radiance, show some level of respect to the other players on the server; u guys were just straight idiots and deserve to have two shoes thrown at ya, be spat on, and beaten in public- If any one leader could put together the most ignorant, egotistical group on the planet, it would have to be hong; he deserves a gold medal.

Rot in peace, glad to see u fall apart-

U SUCK-
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    rocsux wrote: »

First, i would like to give props to Hong for being a total a$$hat and organizing the ever-so bitter sweet demise of RoC-

Secondly, I would like to invite all other mentally damaged RoC members to follow his lead and get the H311 off HT since NONE, oh yeah.... i mean NONE of you are even in the slightest bit interesting at all. You are all a bunch of no respect having @$$h@ts that no one on HT will miss....

I have never seen a faction that had so many losers in it at one time that treated everyone around them like trash- SOSOSO glad to see u all go. I mean, common, at least some of the other big groups, like radiance, show some level of respect to the other players on the server; u guys were just straight idiots and deserve to have two shoes thrown at ya, be spat on, and beaten in public- If any one leader could put together the most ignorant, egotistical group on the planet, it would have to be hong; he deserves a gold medal.

U SUCK-

b:chuckle This is why I loved RoC. Not only do they have some of the best PVPers in HT, but they always brought out such raw emotion out of people. In cluding me whne I got my **** handed to me in TW b:surrender
    Thats kool though, It was hella fun. Honestly, I have gotten plenty of help from thier people in the beginning so I cant really complain too much about them. Hate to see ya go guys. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    his whole post lost any sense of worth, when he hid behind a fake name to make it lol.. Thats just sad lol b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

U SUCK-

it's not RoC's fault that u suck in the game. suck less, imo. grow some balls and stop hiding behind a fake name. b:laugh
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hahahahahaha- Thank God! *jumps Up And Down Cheering*

First, I Would Like To Give Props To Hong For Being A Total A$$hat And Organizing The Ever-so Bitter Sweet Demise Of Roc-

Secondly, I Would Like To Invite All Other Mentally Damaged Roc Members To Follow His Lead And Get The H311 Off Ht Since None, Oh Yeah.... I Mean None Of You Are Even In The Slightest Bit Interesting At All. You Are All A Bunch Of No Respect Having @$$h@ts That No One On Ht Will Miss....

I Have Never Seen A Faction That Had So Many Losers In It At One Time That Treated Everyone Around Them Like Trash- Sososo Glad To See U All Go. I Mean, Common, At Least Some Of The Other Big Groups, Like Radiance, Show Some Level Of Respect To The Other Players On The Server; U Guys Were Just Straight Idiots And Deserve To Have Two Shoes Thrown At Ya, Be Spat On, And Beaten In Public- If Any One Leader Could Put Together The Most Ignorant, Egotistical Group On The Planet, It Would Have To Be Hong; He Deserves A Gold Medal.

Rot In Peace, Glad To See U Fall Apart-

U Suck-
    we drinkin santana champ cause its so crisp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KaimerasPain - Heavens Tear
    KaimerasPain - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol, u all are funny. You post not to hide but never get to the point of his/her post; that RoC seemed to be straight evil in the game and that ppl are glad to see you all go- just my humble opinion. Who cares if he (im assuming its a guy, a girl would have dissed u with much cuter style) is hiding, I like the raw sense that he expressed how he felt about RoC- thus feel he is warranted with a response- rather than a stupid dont hide comment--- beating around the bush much? lol

Anyways, have a good one! ::EDIT:: due to his new comment, bicker away!

Kaimera-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MysticAve- What the Deuce?! Pwnt again.....
  • rocsux
    rocsux Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol, u all are funny. You post not to hide but never get to the point of his/her post; that RoC seemed to be straight evil in the game and that ppl are glad to see you all go- just my humble opinion. Who cares if he (im assuming its a guy, a girl would have dissed u with much cuter style) is hiding, I like the raw sense that he expressed how he felt about RoC- thus feel he is warranted with a response- rather than a stupid dont hide comment--- beating around the bush much? lol

Anyways, have a good one! enjoy your stupid internet bickering!

Kaimera-

I dont need your help lady- I have battled these egofkrs many times in TW and me "hiding" behind a good name such as (RoCSux, what a great name) this has nothing to do with my "game ability" as so well put by the RoChead up there.... so you can b:shutup

To the haters: enrage will never amount to shizz and within weeks you will be runnin b:shocked and b:cry cause Rad and evo are going to roll right the fk over you.... You all were only held together by a leader who "dissed" (as the chic above put it) you and bounced with all your **** anyway!

Kat do you even remember how to sign in? Is it the dial up slowin you down or are you just scared to get roked by the so-called b:shocked players in other guilds?

hahhah .... oh yeah.... hahahaha...ha.ha...ha.....hahahahahahhaaha to Xero- I have a screenshot or two of you on your back, so watch your lip you little twit-

You still havent figured out who this is?? man you RoC leftovers are dense-

Leave HT cause you NOW officially suck- **** off
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I dont need your help lady- I have battled these egofkrs many times in TW and me "hiding" behind a good name such as (RoCSux, what a great name) this has nothing to do with my "game ability" as so well put by the RoChead up there.... so you can b:shutup

To the haters: enrage will never amount to shizz and within weeks you will be runnin b:shocked and b:cry cause Rad and evo are going to roll right the fk over you.... You all were only held together by a leader who "dissed" (as the chic above put it) you and bounced with all your **** anyway!

Kat do you even remember how to sign in? Is it the dial up slowin you down or are you just scared to get roked by the so-called b:shocked players in other guilds?

hahhah .... oh yeah.... hahahaha...ha.ha...ha.....hahahahahahhaaha to Xero- I have a screenshot or two of you on your back, so watch your lip you little twit-

someone must really love RoCs, he post nearly the exact same thing about RoC in other thread lol
  • Tanri - Heavens Tear
    Tanri - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

U SUCK-

Nice rant but we don't care.
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I dont need your help lady- I have battled these egofkrs many times in TW and me "hiding" behind a good name such as (RoCSux, what a great name) this has nothing to do with my "game ability" as so well put by the RoChead up there.... so you can shutup

hiding in a fake name means ur scared of being KoSed by one of us, probably cause u lack skill. clearly, it has everything to do with ur ability. fail more. b:chuckle
    To the haters: enrage will never amount to shizz and within weeks you will be runnin cause Rad and evo are going to roll right the fk over you.... You all were only held together by a leader who "dissed" (as the chic above put it) you and bounced with all your **** anyway!

lol how clueless r u? the first tw we had with evo, we had less than 40 people and we took out their hq with more than an hour and a half remaining. rad? i heard quite a lot of their core players already left for enrage.fail even more. b:chuckle
    Kat do you even remember how to sign in? Is it the dial up slowin you down or are you just scared to get roked by the so-called players in other guilds?

don't think Cat likes talking to d-bags such as urself, i suggest u stop talking to her.

oh wow, someone actually took a screenshot of me b:shy i can't blame u, though. i'd take someone else's screenie if i thought they were waaaaaaaaaay better than me. b:pleased

i kinda smell nicestuff but i've never seen him in any legion TWs we had. was probably meditating in their spawn point, cussing in local chat or something.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    why do i see overuse of hyphens and semi-colons in unneeded places? jesus. inner-grammar **** is killing me to read these 2 idiots posts. and, damn, they have the exact same typing style, and have the exact same views about everything. coincidence? no, probably not. this is, after all, the internet.
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    why do i see overuse of hyphens and semi-colons in unneeded places? jesus. inner-grammar **** is killing me to read these 2 idiots posts. and, damn, they have the exact same typing style, and have the exact same views about everything. coincidence? no, probably not. this is, after all, the internet.

You forgot to capitalize most of the word beginning of a sentence, hence that's the rule to capitalize every word beginning of a sentence b:laugh. Also, when writing a sentence, try to spell your numbers out. In addition, you never use 'and' or any other conjuction word in the beginning of a sentence, ever. b:thanks
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Kat do you even remember how to sign in? Is it the dial up slowin you down or are you just scared to get roked by the so-called players in other guilds?

oooo someone has issues~

All I can say is PW IS NOT FOR YOU so Uninstall pls b:bye
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Someone made a new name just to diss us. I'm quite flattered.

Also, Enrage =\= RoC. Get your facts straight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Enrage stronger then RoC? Apparently Radiance n Evolution lost members to Enrage cuz Charity wanted to carebear legion/evolution ..They really need to over throw her cuz she carebears so much .. Roadkill doesnt deserve that peice of land..Also she wants to allie with everyone which is why Hong said no to her and charity kept attacking them (FUN TWS) Now its carebear love n ganking of the noob guilds

GG Radiance on a failed leader ruining TW.

GG to all factions accepting her alliances.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You don't have your facts straight either. Legion and Evolution lost members to RoC.

Enrage is a guild of people who were friends already and for various reasons became guildless. We simply coagulated to form what is now Enrage. We like to party and TW and PK. We will steal your cookies. Some of us will be RoC at heart, but Enrage =\= RoC, despite suspicious similarities. We run differently, have different people, and we're still adjusting to our new niche in the server :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Lordanubis - Heavens Tear
    Lordanubis - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Enrage stronger then RoC? Apparently Radiance n Evolution lost members to Enrage cuz Charity wanted to carebear legion/evolution ..They really need to over throw her cuz she carebears so much .. Roadkill doesnt deserve that peice of land..Also she wants to allie with everyone which is why Hong said no to her and charity kept attacking them (FUN TWS) Now its carebear love n ganking of the noob guilds

GG Radiance on a failed leader ruining TW.

GG to all factions accepting her alliances.

did radiance reject your application or something? so much hatred on this young one. im sure you feel left out when you watch in the sidelines while everybody else TWs but if you want to apply in radiance again feel free to again b:pleased
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You forgot to capitalize most of the word beginning of a sentence, hence that's the rule to capitalize every word beginning of a sentence b:laugh. Also, when writing a sentence, try to spell your numbers out. In addition, you never use 'and' or any other conjuction word in the beginning of a sentence, ever. b:thanks

Thank you. Thank you very much for that. n____n b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You don't have your facts straight either. Legion and Evolution lost members to RoC.

Enrage is a guild of people who were friends already and for various reasons became guildless. We simply coagulated to form what is now Enrage. We like to party and TW and PK. We will steal your cookies. Some of us will be RoC at heart, but Enrage =\= RoC, despite suspicious similarities. We run differently, have different people, and we're still adjusting to our new niche in the server :P

how a moron like you can even type words with pronunciation is ****ing beyond me.
    you 'forgot on purpose' that most of the top brass PKers from radiance defected to enrage along with defected? still you 'forget on purpose' to add radiance to that list. was remembering the names of three guilds so damn hard for a moron like you?
    and now for the fun part.
    (o)various reasons = wanna wipe evolution off the map just cause...cause.
    (o)became guildless = defected along with defected from their home guilds who helped them get the level they are currently at with current equips.
    (o)coagulate = form blood clots, in this case form ****(hat) clots(seems like its the current fancy new word you learned at your 5th grade bio class)
    (o)enrage = collection of asshats from every guild on HT
    (o)party(,)TW and PK = lure AOE bosses into rose patches and dreamweaver port for kicks, pissing people off, getting more QQ to fap off e-pein, be sore SOBs like usual.
    (o)steal your cookies = obesity disorder
    (o)roc at heart = asshats
    (o)suspicious similarities = being asshats and/or asshats at heart
    (o....ive become too tired to translate that clump of BS. so think what you want and improvise.

now who was the ****ing clown who made you in charge of Enrage public relations
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    all i can say is rofl, thats just wow, you must be the guy who likes to post under the hidden id the past few days.. so sad.. I really hope you find some meaning to you life and soon. Happy Gaming! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thanduril wrote: »
    how a moron like you can even type words with pronunciation is ****ing beyond me.
    you 'forgot on purpose' that most of the top brass PKers from radiance defected to enrage along with defected? still you 'forget on purpose' to add radiance to that list. was remembering the names of three guilds so damn hard for a moron like you?
    and now for the fun part.
    (o)various reasons = wanna wipe evolution off the map just cause...cause.
    (o)became guildless = defected along with defected from their home guilds who helped them get the level they are currently at with current equips.
    (o)coagulate = form blood clots, in this case form ****(hat) clots(seems like its the current fancy new word you learned at your 5th grade bio class)
    (o)enrage = collection of asshats from every guild on HT
    (o)party(,)TW and PK = lure AOE bosses into rose patches and dreamweaver port for kicks, pissing people off, getting more QQ to fap off e-pein, be sore SOBs like usual.
    (o)steal your cookies = obesity disorder
    (o)roc at heart = asshats
    (o)suspicious similarities = being asshats and/or asshats at heart
    (o....ive become too tired to translate that clump of BS. so think what you want and improvise.

now who was the ****ing clown who made you in charge of Enrage public relations

Damn you sound enraged.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Judging from the lulzful responses people are giving Aesthor, I vote Aesthor for Enrage public relations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
This discussion has been closed.