Conq got wtfpawned

Options

Comments

• Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    So defending for 3 hours = Ownage now?

Those are their standards, gotta let them have their fun.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If we just defended for 3 hours in base then i would call it a draw, but the fact that we wiped all of your exterior towers and got your crys to 50% in a DEFENSE means you got wtfpawned. Excuse and troll more lah b:bye
  • Chowy - Lost City
    Chowy - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Being in a defending war doesn't mean you can't attack the attacking enemy's crystal. It's not like you can't carry catapults over. Disregarding the loss/gain of a territory it's the same battle on both sides: Try to destroy each other's crystal. Of course the defender could defend for 3 hours but who wants to do that?

Seems like every time a defending team gets hits on an attacking enemy's crystal they go all "owned? we defending and damaged your crystal lol you guys suck"

And I don't feel the need to waste time to "troll more lah"
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Everyone always tell guilds they got owned when attacking fail to win. So get used to it.
  • Macros - Lost City
    Macros - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nah guys we got pwned, BL too strong, CQ gonna have to re roll on the new PvE sever cuz we can't cope with PVP.

BL going to wipe us from map now T_T

(MASSIVE SARCASM DETECTED)
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    So many hypocrites, I remember when I was in bloodlust how people were going nuts because GZ was claming they owned us because we couldn't break through them when we attacked while they took some of our towers down. Same situation we have here isn't it? Oddly enough this time those same people are claming that CQ got owned because they couldn't break through BL towers when they were attacking. Stop being such hypocrites.

But for all of you stupids, that don't see to understand why defending is much easier than attacking, I'll explain it in a way that even the most clueless person in the world would understand.

When you are attacking, you put 85% of your effective on attacking so you have 15% of your effective defending. While you are defending you put 85% of your effective defending and 15% attacking. Now you say, sounds equal right?. Well It's much easier to take down towers when you are defending than attacking because to get to the towers and actually take them down you need to have your tanks tanking and surviving from 85% of your opponent's effective while when you are on attack, your tank have to survive only 15% of the opponent's effective which means they're are most likely to survive longer and therefore take down towers.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Your percentage look messed up, warmachine. I'm going to add one more thing. The time limit put pressure on the attacking team.
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Your percentage look messed up, warmachine. I'm going to add one more thing. The time limit put pressure on the attacking team.

Yeah it's because to begin with I made an approximation and then I figured I'd just put the -cookie cutter- setup which is 2 DEF parties and I forgot to adjust one of the two percentage b:surrender It's fixed now tho.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If we just defended for 3 hours in base then i would call it a draw, but the fact that we wiped all of your exterior towers and got your crys to 50% in a DEFENSE means you got wtfpawned. Excuse and troll more lah b:bye

Lets put all ignorance aside and think for a bit. If we weren't so fixed at attacking rather than defending do you really think that you would be capable of such? In full defense we'd **** you guys. Don't make it seem otherwise boy.
    dekciw wrote: »
    So many hypocrites, I remember when I was in bloodlust how people were going nuts because GZ was claming they owned us because we couldn't break through them when we attacked while they took some of our towers down. Same situation we have here isn't it? Oddly enough this time those same people are claming that CQ got owned because they couldn't break through BL towers when they were attacking. Stop being such hypocrites.

But for all of you stupids, that don't see to understand why defending is much easier than attacking, I'll explain it in a way that even the most clueless person in the world would understand.

When you are attacking, you put 85% of your effective on attacking so you have 15% of your effective defending. While you are defending you put 85% of your effective defending and 15% attacking. Now you say, sounds equal right?. Well It's much easier to take down towers when you are defending than attacking because to get to the towers and actually take them down you need to have your tanks tanking and surviving from 85% of your opponent's effective while when you are on attack, your tank have to survive only 15% of the opponent's effective which means they're are most likely to survive longer and therefore take down towers.

I remember this too. When you guys lost to GZ, the only thing I could think of is they have enough power to hold their own. Doesn't mean you out DD them or are stronger. What is your point of view of BL if you really think so? You say wtfpawned but how much help will you need to realize that you've been getting wtfpawned since the beginning of this server?

You're a bit blind so I'll put it into prospective for you. (war, I'm not talking to you if that's what you think :3) BL attacking GZ was a fail and was never a success not once. CQ attacking BL was a fail but we didn't give up so fast and find a new target. We got to you guys before we decided to attack RQ. At least we were able. You aren't.... So why are you still being cocky? You literally have no right. We're going to take you down unless you have all our lands attacked by some strange reason and the entire server goes against us.

Make this easy on you and stop wtfpawning and shtting all over yourself.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Macros - Lost City
    Macros - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'd love to see Bloodlust attack us. I wonder if they'd even get past our first towers when we're playing the defence game..
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'd love to see Bloodlust attack us. I wonder if they'd even get past our first towers when we're playing the defence game..

They wont attack unless someone else does with them. Like say... SG1
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    They wont attack unless someone else does with them. Like say... SG1

LOL. Like SG1 would make a difference. Considering our highest level is 85, I assume 3 archers to our 10 plays would be suffice. Not that i'd go VS CQ.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LOL. Like SG1 would make a difference. Considering our highest level is 85, I assume 3 archers to our 10 plays would be suffice. Not that i'd go VS CQ.

Or just send Elayne to solo all.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Breadbun - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Or just send Elayne to solo all.

And that would be?
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Options
    And that would be?

lvl 100 wiz la. with +8 hh99 gold weapon b:shocked

He hurts D:<
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    lvl 100 wiz la. with +8 hh99 gold weapon b:shocked

He hurts D:<

Stun and run...My motto :D

I thought HH's are green? :S

Awww I wish I never quit i'd be like 90 and be like pro 'n cool too :(
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Stun and run...My motto :D

I thought HH's are green? :S

Awww I wish I never quit i'd be like 90 and be like pro 'n cool too :(

When you are 99 the only things that are green are the 4 swords decomposed to make 100 ultimate 2* sword with the best stats that you can get after military rank. At 100 that is.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Breadbun - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    When you are 99 the only things that are green are the 4 swords decomposed to make 100 ultimate 2* sword with the best stats that you can get after military rank. At 100 that is.

Lol...Ty for the info. Not like i'll ever get to 100. Let alone 90.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lol...Ty for the info. Not like i'll ever get to 100. Let alone 90.

Don't say that. I thought the same one and look at me, I'm 1 lvl above my goal b:cute
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Breadbun - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Don't say that. I thought the same one and look at me, I'm 1 lvl above my goal b:cute

Lol nah, it's probably true. I started LC when it first opened. Quit when I was like level 25 or something (not by choice at first) and im only just 65...I've been 60 for about 2 months or so lol. My dedication to leveling. I'm currently living off...The daily quest! A WHOLE WHOPPING 9PCT! >.> I get bored too much too...The grinding on here is like watching paint dry o.o
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't see any actual BLT members posting anything at all.
    I think most of you here just got trolled hard.

I think I spoke too damned soon.
    *face palm*
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I just getting my thread count up. Can i join CQ?

Press Start to Continue..Thanks for playing, Game Over!!
  • X - Lost City
    X - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    zomg CQ at it again...macros 1 shot byebye

dont try to be cool with your guildies who actually can do stuff

this thread is pure comedy

who owned CQ? DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN AND DYLAN COZ HE SPITS HOT FIYAH

zomg we have t3h lost...call 911...no wait menz we IZ HAVE EXCUSE

that sums up how all you CQ are talking, really.
    the first black man in PWI to have rank 8~ b:cute
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    zomg CQ at it again...macros 1 shot byebye

dont try to be cool with your guildies who actually can do stuff

this thread is pure comedy

who owned CQ? DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN AND DYLAN COZ HE SPITS HOT FIYAH

zomg we have t3h lost...call 911...no wait menz we IZ HAVE EXCUSE

that sums up how all you CQ are talking, really.

No sharpen tooth, enough said.
  • X - Lost City
    X - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i didnt know these forums were so fun starang. just play the game, dont post to win.

CQ post count zomg wtf 500+, must get 700+ to get exec or marshal

BLT postcount way way lower

play the game, dont flame lala
    the first black man in PWI to have rank 8~ b:cute
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    try to read X's posts really really fast

u'll die from laughing
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    try to read X's posts really really fast

u'll die from laughing

Why? Because there's like no periods? ROFL
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• syl
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Why? Because there's like no periods? ROFL

that's y u gotta read it fast don't pause for breaths or anything
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    that's y u gotta read it fast don't pause for breaths or anything

I feel like a **** reading that. X, you're a funny guy b:chuckle
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• syl
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I feel like a **** reading that. X, you're a funny guy b:chuckle

his style jumps from topic to topic, and sometimes he makes a new line and talks about the same thing.

nothing's wrong with it as these forums aren't going to put in any english class, but it's still funny to speed read it nonetheless.

i wish i had vent so i could read to everyone in like a fast, high pitched, no breath taking voice.

it reminds me of a kid on too much sugar running around. Like Cleaveland's (from family guy) son