Conq got wtfpawned

124»

Comments

• Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    syl wrote: »
    his style jumps from topic to topic, and sometimes he makes a new line and talks about the same thing.

nothing's wrong with it as these forums aren't going to put in any english class, but it's still funny to speed read it nonetheless.

i wish i had vent so i could read to everyone in like a fast, high pitched, no breath taking voice.

it reminds me of a kid on too much sugar running around. Like Cleaveland's (from family guy) son

ROFL, I know what you mean. Maybe we can make this forum a bit fun if we start following X's example of typing. We can speed read through everything with no periods whatsoever. Sound like a plan?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ROFL, I know what you mean. Maybe we can make this forum a bit fun if we start following X's example of typing. We can speed read through everything with no periods whatsoever. Sound like a plan?

you know i was going to try and type like x, but it looked like i was trying too hard and just ended badly. Gotta go drink a few cups of coffee first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X - Lost City
    X - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think you're looking for quagmire though.

BUT ZOMG WTF BR ULTRA SPEED DAMAGE FBI SWAT UBEROWNAGE HACKS

BLT>CQ FLAME WAR YAY OWNED

on a side note:

and now it's time for parenting with Xtacy.
    the first black man in PWI to have rank 8~ b:cute
  • Tryangle - Lost City
    Tryangle - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think Raven is more understandable than X.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Yeah but raven's a downer, always complaining
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X - Lost City
    edited February 2009

the difference is, I don't always talk like that mr I'm level 74 CQ suck up.
  • Koan - Lost City
    Koan - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    the difference is, I don't always talk like that mr I'm level 74 CQ suck up.

So you make yourself look stupid on purpose?

Cool.
    b:shutup People still don't seem to be figuring out the connection
  • X - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I'm trying to live with the IQ of these topics..gotta adept to your environment, peer pressure HOMIE

ZOMGWTFHACKS TW
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm trying to live with the IQ of these topics..gotta adept to your environment, peer pressure HOMIE

ZOMGWTFHACKS TW

i think i find more enjoyment from x's posts then raven b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased
  • Koan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    syl wrote: »
    i think i find more enjoyment from x's posts then raven b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased

I don't. His posts read like they've been written by a 10 year old shortly after consuming a large amount of sugar.

The problem is, he's so obviously **** around that the mental picture in my brain is a 40-something fat guy whacking his keyboard to make funny posts so his internet friends can laugh.

Raven on the other hand, he's interesting. Raven is either a master troll, the king of the internets, with the power of convincing englishfails and faked stupidity.. or some weirdo from some whatever country who got dropped on his head as a child. It's hard to tell which.. I keep changing my mind b:surrender
  • X - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I don't. His posts read like they've been written by a 10 year old shortly after consuming a large amount of sugar.

The problem is, he's so obviously **** around that the mental picture in my brain is a 40-something fat guy whacking his keyboard to make funny posts so his internet friends can laugh.

Raven on the other hand, he's interesting. Raven is either a master troll, the king of the internets, with the power of convincing englishfails and faked stupidity.. or some weirdo from some whatever country who got dropped on his head as a child. It's hard to tell which.. I keep changing my mind b:surrender

You're like a lil hungry fish who swims around in his lil pond, waiting to get fed by the owner of the lil pond, but be careful there's cats around that lil pond waiting to get you.

in other words, n o o n e c a r e s a b o u t y o u r p o s t s.
  • Koan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    You're like a lil hungry fish who swims around in his lil pond, waiting to get fed by the owner of the lil pond, but be careful there's cats around that lil pond waiting to get you.

in other words, n o o n e c a r e s a b o u t y o u r p o s t s.

You're post is of young ant crushed by giant foot.

Yes, let's all post meaningless ****, why not?
  • X - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    the fact that I'm correct about the "care" part, must be hurting your pride. You went from good english to grammar errors. My post must have touched a soft spot that you're blinded by anger right now and wish to come fk me up in RL.

I know little keyboard bandits like you.
  • Koan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    the fact that I'm correct about the "care" part, must be hurting your pride. You went from good english to grammar errors. My post must have touched a soft spot that you're blinded by anger right now and wish to come fk me up in RL.

I know little keyboard bandits like you.

Assumptions are cool. They're the go-to device when you fail at arguing.
  • Blonk - Lost City
    Blonk - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I wish I was a keyboard bandit.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I wish I was X. No.. wait.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    seriously u all suk...

your lives are belong to me
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory