Conq got wtfpawned

Comments

• NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Xtacyb:shocked So this what you been doing all this time when you're offlineb:angry

Well, actually, this is what I do when I am Xtacy. Sometimes I do other things such as anyone and everyones dailies. And other times I play with other chars making believe that I am them for a bit.

At the end of the day I'm just a guy in FISH GEAR being a very MEANGIRLwhile trolling on the forum giving it Cancerand a bunch of dumb people calling me a r3tard.

P.S. I am really Meangirl/Raven/Cancer/Xtacy/an e-thug/a wannabe troll/ a troll
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well, actually, this is what I do when I am Xtacy. Sometimes I do other things such as anyone and everyones dailies. And other times I play with other chars making believe that I am them for a bit.

At the end of the day I'm just a guy in FISH GEAR being a very MEANGIRLwhile trolling on the forum giving it Cancerand a bunch of dumb people calling me a r3tard.

P.S. I am really Meangirl/Raven/Cancer/Xtacy/an e-thug/a wannabe troll/ a troll
    i enjoy your use of colors
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i enjoy your use of colors

Thanks. I do my best to make it look good to my viewers aswell as myself.
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol at bl since the first first war u won back at 7x its "OMG WTFPAWNED LOL U GUYS GOT ROLLED COS WE DEFENDED 3 HRS" Try an attack maybe? Or maybe dont get beaten later on? We'll see how things turn out and u never know if we win you could always merge more guilds. Maybe add the few rq that are left perhaps some enraged mixed in and a sprinkling of integrity and retuner?
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol at bl since the first first war u won back at 7x its "OMG WTFPAWNED LOL U GUYS GOT ROLLED COS WE DEFENDED 3 HRS" Try an attack maybe? Or maybe dont get beaten later on? We'll see how things turn out and u never know if we win you could always merge more guilds. Maybe add the few rq that are left perhaps some enraged mixed in and a sprinkling of integrity and retuner?

And for dessert, a large scoop of GuardianZ.

This dish is best served icy cold.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    And for dessert, a large scoop of GuardianZ.

This dish is best served icy cold.

They already have some GuardianZ too much would be..........

Well u get the picture
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • ThunderBeam - Lost City
    ThunderBeam - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    260m income and you still lose LOL
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    260m income and you still lose LOL

You do know the money is split into everyone right? I don't know where all you ******* come from but you guys come fast. It's like all the people that love BL are ****.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    They already have some GuardianZ too much would be..........

Well u get the picture

They still don't have all the failures. BL might as well finish the job and start absorbing GZ land (or even better, ATTACK US FFS) so we at least know where we stand with our alliance (or what's left of it).
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Um... that was a great war, CQ.
    I wasn't part of it, I went to Yakuza's instead, but.. my friend was and I watched his monitor the whole time. It looked like a pretty awesome battle, and I wished I was part of it.

Great battle, I wanna be in the next one!
  • Niyome - Lost City
    Niyome - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If people think that loss crumbles CQ they're crazy. Everyone loses sometimes. They will come back with new things
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Um... that was a great war, CQ.
    I wasn't part of it, I went to Yakuza's instead, but.. my friend was and I watched his monitor the whole time. It looked like a pretty awesome battle, and I wished I was part of it.

Great battle, I wanna be in the next one!

Yeah it was fun, I just wish people weren't so co.cky and actually brought pk pots and !---HEIROS---!
  • Takaru - Lost City
    Takaru - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Lmao Conq you got owned. You didnt even destroy 1 tower. Blt wiped all your outside towers and got your crys to 50%. This just proves that on even ground you guys cant pvp. It was all good when you outnumbered or outlvled other guilds. You guys have no organization lol I never saw all 4 of your catas at the same time. Your people would rush to a tower but by the timeyour catas got there it was to late, and you would think that after rushing line b 37 times and getting wiped you guys would adjust b:laugh. I saw wbs chasing wbs , wbs in the air. Only 2 warriors stunning were warmachine and law. You guys just left your catas to die lol. WTFPAWNED prepare to get rolled again b:bye

lawl . where was our thread about BL getting owned. we never did that cause its a game and we stayed humble. ppl dont take the game to personal have some **** fun. only reson you would post this is because when you log on you say to yourself **** CONQUEROR then press m and look at TW map then repeat again **** CONQUEROR. dude its game, again take some time off if you feel like you are actually merging your real life with the game. if the game is getting you stressed then its not a game for you. b:surrender
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Lol @ the people bragging about winning.

The war lasted for almost 3 hours, and you should realise not everyone wins. I'm sure you would shut your mouth once you lose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Actually, it's a good thing that we lost, so we don't get bored completely. At least now we have something to improve on and maybe finally take things seriously.
  • Blonk - Lost City
    Blonk - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    CQ should merge into BLT now. If you can't beat them, join them.
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I don't see any actual BLT members posting anything at all.
    I think most of you here just got trolled hard.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I don't see any actual BLT members posting anything at all.
    I think most of you here just got trolled hard.

the blt members dont ever post on the forums
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    the blt members dont ever post on the forums

yea they are so smart and do it with alt charsb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    10 bucks says after 5 months of trash talk and loss of 2 lands and 1 city, they're still to afraid to attack us.
  • VVind - Lost City
    VVind - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    FUN WAR MOTHERSUCKAS!!!, CQ got to cocky eh b:laugh? Oh hey, lets go in there and finish them off fast again, like last time. The only reason y we lost so fast last time was because we had 3 CORE parties in atk mode early in the war when CQ completely zerged and owned our assigned defensive parties. As a result of our horrible mistake, both B lanes towers went down in like 5 minutes or so . So y did CQ lost this week tw? Simple, overconfident and we had more of the classes needed for tw that we didnt have the week before. ALL DONE AND SAY.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    454 Life Entertainment! Support the movement!!!
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    FUN WAR MOTHERSUCKAS!!!, CQ basically got to cocky eh b:laugh? Oh hey, lets go in there and finish them off fast again, like last time. The only reason y we lost so fast last time was because we had 3 CORE parties in atk mode early in the war when CQ completely owned our assigned defensive parties ( i was in one of the three core parties b:victory). As a result of our horrible mistake, both B lanes towers went down in like 5 minutes or so ( i dont remember exact time suckas). We are more organized under the leadership of Yoshiki and have more high levels classes essential to tw that we didnt have before b:pleased. So what happened at last week war? BOOM HEADSHOT MOTHERFAKER , thats wat happen!!! b:laugh

Spoken like a true ****.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    FUN WAR MOTHERSUCKAS!!!, CQ basically got to cocky eh b:laugh? Oh hey, lets go in there and finish them off fast again, like last time. The only reason y we lost so fast last time was because we had 3 CORE parties in atk mode early in the war when CQ completely owned our assigned defensive parties ( i was in one of the three core parties b:victory). As a result of our horrible mistake, both B lanes towers went down in like 5 minutes or so ( i dont remember exact time suckas). We are more organized under the leadership of Yoshiki and have more high levels classes essential to tw that we didnt have before b:pleased. So what happened at last week war? BOOM HEADSHOT MOTHERFAKER , thats wat happen!!! b:laugh

You just contradicted yourself. You said we lost because we were cocky then you said we lost cause your strategy was bad. Self fail. If you didn't notice we did the exact same thing we've done every war. Go down B "famous cq zerg" I guess we can't win by brute force and I do blame our leaders for not even attempting to change the plan but with pk pots and heiros this week I'm sure we can remove you fa.gs from the forum for another couple months.
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Nah, that just how VVind and his crew talk like. I remember Angelika saying to not join the channel with the noobs spamming about cube. Then I go in to hear and they sound like they're having a ****.
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Nah, that just how VVind and his crew talk like. I remember Angelika saying to not join the channel with the noobs spamming about cube. Then I go in to hear and they sound like they're having a ****.

They're always in the same vent channel with their little crew having a circle jerk, didn't you know?
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    They're always in the same vent channel with their little crew having a circle jerk, didn't you know?

Yes, and naming their pets after their male friends.
  • X - Lost City
    X - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    zomg wtf hacks , R kelly strikes agian
    the first black man in PWI to have rank 8~ b:cute
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    zomg wtf hacks , R kelly strikes agian

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN? b:bye
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Did you know that they're **** enough to name their pets after each other... That's so **** I can't even begin to describe it. As long as we don't have to hear from any other *** in that crew I'll be fine.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Chowy - Lost City
    Chowy - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So defending for 3 hours = Ownage now?