Conq got wtfpawned

Options
Ninloth - Lost City
Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Lmao Conq you got owned. You didnt even destroy 1 tower. Blt wiped all your outside towers and got your crys to 50%. This just proves that on even ground you guys cant pvp. It was all good when you outnumbered or outlvled other guilds. You guys have no organization lol I never saw all 4 of your catas at the same time. Your people would rush to a tower but by the timeyour catas got there it was to late, and you would think that after rushing line b 37 times and getting wiped you guys would adjust b:laugh. I saw wbs chasing wbs , wbs in the air. Only 2 warriors stunning were warmachine and law. You guys just left your catas to die lol. WTFPAWNED prepare to get rolled again b:bye
Post edited by Ninloth - Lost City on

Comments

• Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Who the hell is this trash player?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Dunno but it saves me the trouble of thinking of something to stir up drama on this board
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This thread is relevant to my interests.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This thread is relevant to my interests.

You know...this thread actually sat here for like almost 10 mins with no replies. I was hoping one of you was going to have something good to say by now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    mel why run 1v1 so much b:shutup u got a qqbird b:bye
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh.....my...... days... Something to talk about again.

You're either ignorant or ****. We did take some of your towers down. May not have been all but it was enough to get to your crystal. You're hatred against a guild that admits to being carebear is hilarious. You tell us we can't pvp but you think we care?

I'm not done just yet. You do realize that they had people from RQ and GZ go into their guild right? Or maybe you're one of those dumbasses that went to the guild? Honestly, you're stupidity shows so well the way you presented yourself.

Clean yourself up and come up with a more legit reason to why CQ lost. Don't fool yourself. I know how that works with ****.s; it never ends well.

mel why run 1v1 so much b:shutup u got a qqbird b:bye

Wow, to make things worst you're MeLoveYou? ROFL, you're a baddie. First you post 2 days later and second you make yourself look stupid by posting at all. I love these forums more than you Rundora....
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh.....my...... days... Something to talk about again.

You're either ignorant or ****. We did take some of your towers down. May not have been all but it was enough to get to your crystal. You're hatred against a guild that admits to being carebear is hilarious. You tell us we can't pvp but you think we care?

I'm not done just yet. You do realize that they had people from RQ and GZ go into their guild right? Or maybe you're one of those dumbasses that went to the guild? Honestly, you're stupidity shows so well the way you presented yourself.

Clean yourself up and come up with a more legit reason to why CQ lost. Don't fool yourself. I know how that works with ****.s; it never ends well.

Fail.

This was your chance to BRage and be epic like raven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Fail.

This was your chance to BRage and be epic like raven

I can't do it!!! >.<
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    almost the exact same situation the first time we didn't beat bloodlust, next week we fixed our problems and steamrolled u guys. then you're guild goes qqemo and falls apart. no one left when we lost either time, our guild isnt composed of big egos b:laugh

still waiting on the blt attack.. jones blessing is gone.. waiting for crit blessing to be gone too? b:cute
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    almost the exact same situation the first time we didn't beat bloodlust, next week we fixed our problems and steamrolled u guys. then you're guild goes qqemo and falls apart. no one left when we lost either time, our guild isnt composed of big egos b:laugh

still waiting on the blt attack.. jones blessing is gone.. waiting for crit blessing to be gone too? b:cute

I looked to see if any dumbass left because of a lose in attacking and saw more than what we had before, lol.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I can't do it!!! >.<

If you can't deal with BR, i'm sure bein in cq you see plenty of MY speak in guild chat. Throw in some la, lor, liao in a rage and you can be epic too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This is MeLoveYou??? How do you know, Devoted?
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If you can't deal with BR, i'm sure bein in cq you see plenty of MY speak in guild chat. Throw in some la, lor, liao in a rage and you can be epic too!

Yeah but that's MY talk. They're cool and they're girls are cute when they talk. BRs aren't cute at all. Maybe some..... I don't know actually.

This is MeLoveYou??? How do you know, Devoted?

I was wondering the same.... la?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Ninloth - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Perhaps you would understand my post more clearly if i spoke differently.
    Conq am noob. Only knew of pve. Theys are the sucks yuo no waht im spoking off la

Edit: YUO GUYZZ ARE SUXXXORZZZ LAIO, LOH
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Conq am noob. Only knew of pve. Theys are the sucks yuo no waht im spoking off la

See now there's some decent BR with a little MY tossed in at the end. Not enough Rage for my tastes though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This just proves that BLT figured out our ONE strategy, it only took them 5 weeks of getting **** all over to realize we did the same thing every war.

Guess the next strat we come up with will **** you for 5 weeks again until you merge with the other half of the remaining server?

GG kids. b:bye
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options

Sorry it might need to be translated again, heres my attempt:

We needed RQ and several GZ's to beat a guild that was unprepared, cocky and overconfident in a defense war. This has happened before and the next week we got 'WTFPAWNED' so I'm going to trash talk while I kite you 1v1 with hell fox form.

Was I close?
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You know...this thread actually sat here for like almost 10 mins with no replies. I was hoping one of you was going to have something good to say by now

The replies always come. Patience, young grasshoppa.

QUOTED 4 TRUTH
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Not my fault you guys luan luan lai. I dont know why people listen to the troll alts from Conq they whole day chui kong lum par song only. |You will get rolled next week cant fix those bad of problems in 1 week lah
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Not my fault you guys luan luan lai. I dont know why people listen to the troll alts from Conq they whole day chui kong lum par song only. |You will get rolled next week cant fix those bad of problems in 1 week lah

Why aren't you ip banned?
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    whatever the reason, grats on ur victory BLT, hope ur guild grows because of it and u can keep the pvp balance on the server.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This just proves that BLT figured out our ONE strategy, it only took them 5 weeks of getting **** all over to realize we did the same thing every war.

Guess the next strat we come up with will **** you for 5 weeks again until you merge with the other half of the remaining server?

GG kids. b:bye

As devoted suggested during war "The famous CQ zerg"? I think that's what you're talking about. We did that in literally every TW and no one knew this? WTFPAWNED. Ok at least we have a back up plan for everything; otherwise, we'd be ****ed.

Oh yeah, For the finish against our next TW, we're going right down that middle lane. CONQUEROR style. RAWR!!!
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Ninloth - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Why aren't you ip banned?

Bringing back bad memories of MY d4nny ? Not that noone noticed just that its your only strategy and if it fails you guys are lost and cant readjust
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options

Worst part is, is he's making fun of his own heritage. Amazing how **** someone can be.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Ninloth - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    What heritage? Conq is just pro in singlish/hokkien dialect thats all. Its better for you all to undertsand you know that meangirl
  • Orlyqq - Lost City
    Orlyqq - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    What heritage? Conq is just pro in singlish/hokkien dialect thats all. Its better for you all to undertsand you know that meangirl
    orly? qq. b:laugh
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options

If you're calling me Meangirl that means you also think that I am Xtacy. Why don't you blurt it out instead of going around it and calling me Meangirl. Lol, I have a new name b:cute

I guess I am Xtacy officially guys. It's out!!! It's over!! I am the one they call..... That guys bank also SomeGui b:chuckle

P.S. Keep guessing? Or maybe you're right? you'll figure it out ^^
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Viriilink - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Xtacyb:shocked So this what you been doing all this time when you're offlineb:angry
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Bringing back bad memories of MY d4nny ? Not that noone noticed just that its your only strategy and if it fails you guys are lost and cant readjust

Watch out for next week.

Who knows maybe ill farm pk pots and our members will have heiros.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Watch out for next week.

Who knows maybe ill farm pk pots and our members will have heiros.

and maybe meet at tusk earlier than 15 mins prior

i was so ronery b:cry