Warsoul & Godly Weapons

gitana
gitana Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
I wanted to open a discussion about godly weapons because i can't find much really concrete information out there to help players attain all the necessary materials to make one. There is a lot of speculation on needing 300,000 mystical chips or $10,000 in gold. I'm hoping to get some answers though on more important info beyond this speculation.

First off, there are seven different types of material that are needed to make these godly weapons. Of these Mats, you need 100 of each to complete the process. These materials, known as Warsouls, are called the following.

1.Ksitigarbna
2.Vajra
3.Samantabhadra
4.Manjusri
5.Arkarsja
6.Jakari
7.Avalokites

The first three of these Warsouls:Ksitigarbna, Vajra and Samantabhadra are the only ones I have found information on. The Ksitigarbna are attainable by trading specific Twighlight Temple Materials at the Warsoul Spirit in Archsour. The Vajra are tradable from Lunar Glade Mats and the Samantabhadra from Frostland Mats respectively. However the remaining 4 Warsouls are not explained by the Warsoul Spirit. I assume that you can attain them in the later 100+ level instances that no one has yet gone to. However it would be helpful to know either what these instances are, if they exist yet in the current "World" and if not how do we start collecting the mats? I hope some of you players and GM's alike can help contribute to my search for the ultimate weapons.
Post edited by gitana on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I know how to obtain all the warsoul fragments but it's pointless because no one in this server will ever have one.
  • lordmoto
    lordmoto Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i sat down and figured this out one day..b:bored
    you need to get 321,000 in mystical chips from the cube..
    provided you did the cube and got 10 chips from the cube on average per day.
    321000/10=32100 days... now figuring 365 days a year, 32100/365=88 years to collect.
    considering you can only do the cube once per day.

it is impossible for anyone to get godly weapons...
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I heard no one in MY-EN has one either. To get it you'd have to have a whole guild cubing every day/buying chips for like a year and pooling it to one person to have one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lordmoto wrote: »
    i sat down and figured this out one day..b:bored
    you need to get 321,000 in mystical chips from the cube..
    provided you did the cube and got 10 chips from the cube on average per day.
    321000/10=32100 days... now figuring 365 days a year, 32100/365=88 years to collect.
    considering you can only do the cube once per day.

it is impossible for anyone to get godly weapons...

Sure is a good thing you can buy chips.

Not cheap of course, but it doesn't take 88 years.
  • Maruja - Heavens Tear
    Maruja - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Thank you for your enthusiasm LOL! I know it seems impossible and to some, down-right pointless, but i plan on making it a long term project with some friends of mine. Would you mind sharing how to obtain the last 4? I would greatly appreciate it. My plan is to get a regular squad to do boss runs for 3 drops a few times a week. That way each player gets at least on fragment. after a while (im sure months and months) we will be able to make warsouls. Continuing this process until we reach the level to be able to obtain all the fragment either through chips or farming. I cant see how this is impossible with the friends that i have. You just need to have the determination to do it. I dont plan on making it the only reason i play PW, however this is the ultimate end-game. The idea of being able to one-shot entire squads and kill pheonixs's without much effort makes mage very enthusiastic. Thank you and i look forward to more info.
  • lordmoto
    edited February 2009
    so buy (788) chips at say even 100k each on top of the 3-5 million to buy it from the merchant... so lets say one fragment cost...3-5.788 million to buy.. if you can find someone who has 788 chips good luck. considering these chips are non-transferable.

or you could use the glitch that happened recenty and you might have had a chance to purchase all the mats needed to create a few warsouls.
  • Maruja - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    BTW - gitana = maruja - sorry for confusion....

My question still remains - what are the other mats used to get the remaing 4 kinds of fragments?
  • lordmoto
    edited February 2009
    you can find out what is needed and how much from here..

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items
  • Maruja - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Moto for some reason that link openned up a page called "item not found"..... could you check the link for me. I'll try pwdatabase again myself as well. for some reason i didnt find enough info last time. TYVM. b:victory
  • Maruja - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    OK - TY Moto. I actually found all the info and will post soon all the mats - turns out some mats are from quests - races and arena. This actually makes it more attainable in a way - but still damn near impossible LOL.
  • ArwenFrost - Heavens Tear
    ArwenFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    omg maruja don't tell me your going for a warsoul wep 0.0, its gonna be so hard and require so much time but......good luck :) b:bye
  • Maruja - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I found on pwdatabase a page that actually linked me to what i needed. How i missed this the last 3 times i checked still baffles me.

maruja <
    noobish lol

so here it is.....

the other 4 warsoul fragments can be crafted in the following ways. Remembmer, you need 100 fragments to complete the entire process:

Warsoul: Manjusri:

crafted from either 1 Light of Warsoul, on wrts or 158 mysterious chips. since 158 mysterious chips is rediculous and the probability of obtainung a wrts is near 0.000000 the best option is to craft the light of warsoul which in turn can be crafted from a warsoul tag. Warsoul tags are obtained from competing in the heavyweight arena. Depending on your progress you can win from 9 - 45 warsoul tags in a single competition. This makes crafting the Manjusri much more attainable than the first three as long as the arenas are working......

Warsoul: Arkarsja:

Fragments for the Arkarsja can be obtained by collecting mystical tome fragments (100) or by collecting 473 mysterious chips. That mean 47,300 chips or 10,000 mystical tome frags..... OUCH!

Warsoul: Jakari

Fragments of Jakari can be crafted from 473 mysterious chips or from 18 Purified Perfect Stones. Purified perfect stones are obtained from decomposing high level equipments. Wiegh the options - 47,300 mesterious chips or 1800 purified perfect stones......

Warsoul: Avalokites

Fragments of Avalokites can be obtained by collecting 100 perfect stones or 158 mysterious chips for a total of 15,800 chips or 10,000 perfect stones.

So it's not impossible, it's just very much an end game goal. And the way some of you play im suprised your not halfway there already......I hope you all find this helpful.
  • Lanevo - Lost City
    Lanevo - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I've seen some one in JP server has the Warsoul dual axe it hit a 9X+ wiz 13000+dmg 1 hit O.o
  • mosh
    mosh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I've seen some one in JP server has the Warsoul dual axe it hit a 9X+ wiz 13000+dmg 1 hit O.o

I know Warsoul dual axe can do better than that b:chuckle
    Pain is the name
    PaS - Being 2nd is not an option
  • Andiano - Lost City
    Andiano - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    SlapMyBow: u will never get that weapon andi

Agreed cuz to get it u need 6 ppl, massive amount of time (1-3 years), massive amount of rl and in game money and being obsesive >>

to get one sort u need to make lunar gear 18x99x3= 1782x3 = 5346 runs through lunar glade >>
    other one require mats from TT and Frostland and its not 100% trade = =
    other one fuel... much much fuel... even on Snowman event i didnt got one warsouls.. >>
    next is.. winning final race on mounts = =
    another is things from rebirth order >>>>

so....... F-O-R-G-E-T b:laugh
    Don't try to run. I find u everywhere...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    SlapMyBow: u will never get that weapon andi

Agreed cuz to get it u need 6 ppl, massive amount of time (1-3 years), massive amount of rl and in game money and being obsesive >>

to get one sort u need to make lunar gear 18x99x3= 1782x3 = 5346 runs through lunar glade >>
    other one require mats from TT and Frostland and its not 100% trade = =
    other one fuel... much much fuel... even on Snowman event i didnt got one warsouls.. >>
    next is.. winning final race on mounts = =
    another is things from rebirth order >>>>

so....... F-O-R-G-E-T b:laugh

QFT.

Many of the mats only have a ~10% chance of being crafted successfully. In other words, you have a 90% chance of having to go farm lunar/frost/HH again for the ridiculous mats you have to get to craft ONE. You need 100 OF EACH fragment to craft one weapon. Calculate the heiro usage, time it would take to get the rare mats to craft a fragment, and amount of times you will have to farm those mats to SUCCESSFULLY craft one fragment, then multiply that times the number of different fragments you have to farm, then multiply that times 100 since you have to farm 100 of each to craft the weapons. That's how ridiculous it is to get one. Don't even try.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I know a foolproof way to get a warsoul weapon. 100% guarenteed to work every time and you can get it instantly with no effort at all.

You have to be a GM. =p
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Prewancker - Lost City
    Prewancker - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I know a foolproof way to get a warsoul weapon. 100% guarenteed to work every time and you can get it instantly with no effort at all.

You have to be a GM. =p

Waste of my time and bandwidth.
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Waste of my time and bandwidth.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but as a general rule if Zoe posts it, it's more than likely a waste of your time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Maruja - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    So far a lot of opinionated stances about warsoul have been expressed by people, some of who dont have the level to even make the call. I'm not being insulting - at level 77 - I dont have that experience either. I do know one thing though. At level 105 - a tt 90 run will be like any other fb, and at that point frost will be attainable to. As they lift the level restriction and people get higher all these instances will become much easier. if you work on the set of mats thats attainable at your level then its not so bad. It will still take f---- forever though!
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It will still take f---- forever though!

I guess that's the entire point why nobody ever will have such a weapon. I want to have some of whatever the person smoked who designed that quest to get Warsoul weapons. It must be fairly strong stuff. That person even forgot that humans are mortal and thus have limited time to play a game, it seems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    right now warsoul is an easy way to catch rats. i mean no legit player will ever have one so only cheaters will.

maybe someday, when dozens of 200+ roam the land, GMs will make some crazy hard map drop chips like coins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    OK so wtf is the point? Why did they put this **** ingame if it takes 1 person like 90 years to get all the mats for it?
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    OK so wtf is the point? Why did they put this **** ingame if it takes 1 person like 90 years to get all the mats for it?

but you want one, don't you? that's exactly the reason it's there^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • MetallicFoo - Sanctuary
    MetallicFoo - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    but you want one, don't you? that's exactly the reason it's there^^

So it exists solely to cruelly taunt a coveting playerbase with strong desires, grandiose promises, and false hopes?

That's so.... mean.
    b:cry
    Signatures are for fat, weak, obnoxious little doodyheads who sit on forums all day and think that the collection of pixels at the bottom of their typed idiocies properly perpetuates the minute details of their personalities to fellow forum-ers.

That being said, this is my signature.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Why dont you get 35k or 200k rep and buy a rank weapon? Nearly as good and much easier to get (as if 200k is easy... well its easy compared to warsoul:P)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009

the reason for existence of these weapons are to foster bonds of brotherhood among fellow guildies so that they can help out one chosen player to get his ultimate guild weapon and then...awww who am i bull ****ting

it was put into the game for eye candy.
    make people spend loads of real life $$$ on something that might not even be possible to achieve. as long as their coffers are filled, this game remains free to play.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i always figured the warsoul items were put there so people couldn't say "i've done everything". you haven't done everything in this game until you've farmed warsoul and gotten one of the legendary weapons. once you spend the next 2 years doing so, then by all means, good job. i tip my hat to you, pw master.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    oooops read that wrong damn im sleepy
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hehe there is another way to get the warsouls that won't take forever b:chuckle check closely
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.