Warsoul & Godly Weapons

Comments

• angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hehe there is another way to get the warsouls that won't take forever b:chuckle check closely

The things you have to kill are just rediculously strong...
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hehe there is another way to get the warsouls that won't take forever b:chuckle check closely

Please share b:beg
  • simop
    simop Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    guys i just wonna say some words this is a game so nothing most be impossible in a game and for everyone lisctening to this if you want to made something nothing most stop ya and you must do it even if it was impossible
    edited April 2009
    simop wrote: »
    guys i just wonna say some words this is a game so nothing most be impossible in a game and for everyone lisctening to this if you want to made something nothing most stop ya and you must do it even if it was impossible

It's not a matter of hard work. It IS impossible because they made it that way. Noone could farm the stuff for this before PWI dies.
  • Alliandrin - Heavens Tear
    Alliandrin - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Warsoul: Avalokites

Fragments of Avalokites can be obtained by collecting 100 perfect stones or 158 mysterious chips for a total of 15,800 chips or 10,000 perfect stones.

So it's not impossible, it's just very much an end game goal. And the way some of you play im suprised your not halfway there already......I hope you all find this helpful.

Hate to burst your bubble... but I had 100 perfect stones. In fact, I had well over 2000 perfect stones. I tried to make the Warsoul fragment. It came up with "Manufacturing Failed". Every. Single. Time.

Over 20 times, flat out failed.

So even if you manage to FIND 10,000 perfect stones, for the 100 fragments (1 for the mold, 99 for the weapon), it's not even gonna be CLOSE to enough.

Someone has already worked out it would take 88 years to farm all the chips needed for warsouls.... add in this sucky success rate of manufacture, it truly does make it impossible for us mere mortals.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So it exists solely to cruelly taunt a coveting playerbase with strong desires, grandiose promises, and false hopes?

That's so.... mean.
    b:cry[/QUOTE

that is exactly what they are for. i bet if you even managed to get all the IMPOSSIBLE pieces. The second you tried to make it it would probably be like
    "Server error, Please log in again"
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • manfor
    manfor Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hate to burst your bubble... but I had 100 perfect stones. In fact, I had well over 2000 perfect stones. I tried to make the Warsoul fragment. It came up with "Manufacturing Failed". Every. Single. Time.

Thats odd seeing as http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/21126 says it should have a 100% success rate, it makes me wonder if there isn't some kind of glitch or something. I know that pwd isn't 100% accurate but still.
    Satellite Internet: The permanent "hold on a sec" connection

Always ready with the S'mores and hot dogs for when the flames get going.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    theres only 2-3 warsoul weapons on most pw servers...
    takes roughly 2 years to get with the help of your entire faction and the spending on ALOT of gold (to buy chips from other players)
  • AzureKiller - Heavens Tear
    AzureKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I don't think that it's impossible to not get the "Godly Weapons" you high lvl people call. Anything can be done, it may seem or look like it's impossible but it's actually not. All you need is pure guts to do it(and probably a lot of free time) and in the end you might wanna give up and call to your mom. But If you manage to hold til the very end, you'll be the most powerfull character in the most servers.

"Oww, big words from a low lvl noob" -you guys might think but I've done researches on the internet and found that some geeks managed to lvl up from 1 to 60 in three days(not much sleep though and I'm not so very sure about it). The second example is my classmate whom had lvl up from 1 to 40 in four days(ten lvls a day), even though he told me the trick I don't get it yet. And he say that it's just normal lvl-ing up speedb:shocked

Well anyways if you get easily bored and don't have the guts, make a deal with your friends to help each other out. In that way the chance of you and your friends getting some of those mighty weapons, before you get old n' grey is bigger b:laugh
  • Tisa - Dreamweaver
    Tisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I don't think that it's impossible to not get the "Godly Weapons" you high lvl people call. Anything can be done, it may seem or look like it's impossible but it's actually not. All you need is pure guts to do it(and probably a lot of free time) and in the end you might wanna give up and call to your mom. But If you manage to hold til the very end, you'll be the most powerfull character in the most servers.

"Oww, big words from a low lvl noob" -you guys might think but I've done researches on the internet and found that some geeks managed to lvl up from 1 to 60 in three days(not much sleep though and I'm not so very sure about it). The second example is my classmate whom had lvl up from 1 to 40 in four days(ten lvls a day), even though he told me the trick I don't get it yet. And he say that it's just normal lvl-ing up speed

Well anyways if you get easily bored and don't have the guts, make a deal with your friends to help each other out. In that way the chance of you and your friends getting some of those mighty weapons, before you get old n' grey is bigger

There's a difference between biting through a few days of grinding/questing for high levels or doing the same thing for months.

Most people can spare a day or two of farming every now and then. No normal person can spare playing a game 12 hours+ every day, and even this amount of time apparently wouldn't be nowhere near enough for these weapons.

So getting any of these weapons is pretty much an illusion for your average player.

Even if somehow miraculously you could farm the materials for these weapons, and if you'd actually be the only person possesing it, would it be worth it?
    In my opinion no, because the value of the time spent gathering all the needed things/money spent far exceeds the value of the weapon and the value of you 1 shotting barbs your own level or whatever. Just isn't worth it. It's like selling your house for a Ferrari and then sleeping in a box. :/
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So getting any of these weapons is pretty much an illusion for your average player

They aren't meant for average players to have, and quite frankly no average player really has the need for such weapons.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The second example is my classmate whom had lvl up from 1 to 40 in four days(ten lvls a day)

He's lazy

As for the warsould weapons, they are in a totally other league than levelling from 1 to 40 in four days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i always figured the warsoul items were put there so people couldn't say "i've done everything". you haven't done everything in this game until you've farmed warsoul and gotten one of the legendary weapons. once you spend the next 2 years doing so, then by all means, good job. i tip my hat to you, pw master.

Actually, given the requirements to make one, I think the more appropriate reply would be, "You need to get a life."
  • elmii
    elmii Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There is an easier way to get them, however you will need the whole guild to agree on this plan. Look at the territory map on the Sanctuary server... Do you see that? bsaically every week bash those coins into the mats for 1 person along with farming for them... b:shocked
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm not sure if you noticed, but as a general rule if Zoe posts it, it's more than likely a waste of your time.

HA HA HA HAb:laugh
    edited April 2009
    Actually, given the requirements to make one, I think the more appropriate reply would be, "You need to get a life."

Lol even if someone was crazy enough to no-life 12 hrs a day for all the mats the game would shut down before they could ever complete it.

Then they'd end up commiting suicide or some **** because like 4 years of their life have been totally wasted.
  • Alliandrin - Heavens Tear
    Alliandrin - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    manfor wrote: »
    Thats odd seeing as http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/21126 says it should have a 100% success rate, it makes me wonder if there isn't some kind of glitch or something. I know that pwd isn't 100% accurate but still.

I sent a World Chat after - asking for people who knew about Warsoul, and that it came up with "Manufacturing Failed"...

I had a few responses, but those who had tried it all agreed - many level 90+ on this server HAVE tried it, and it has failed every single time. So it can't be level/questline based either. Just REALLY sucky success rate or manufacture.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yes somewhere there were the %s im not sure if not at the warsoul itself, the cheap gold mats tended to be <2% i believe
  • Darkchiborn - Heavens Tear
    Darkchiborn - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
    ALL MY DREAMS OF WARSOUL ruined ='(
  • Mephistic - Dreamweaver
    Mephistic - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Simply put, it's waaaaay too early to cry about it being impossible (for the very large majority anyway)...first off how about you get yourselves to 100+ then if you ever develop a need for them start whining. I'm sure by the time an entire server is full of players high enough to need them obtaining these "Godly Weapons" won't seem so impossible after all.

Don't stress yourselves over something that doesn't even concern you yet, just enjoy the game and in due time everything will follow. :)
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I keep trying to make frags with my perfect stones I collect but so far every time its failed.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    that's ebcause the success chance is 2.2%...
  • Goreoath - Lost City
    Goreoath - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm glad I read this. But I won't be surprised if someone does pull this off. b:pleased
    PK Guild - Cascade

The dead and the absent have no friends.
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I keep trying to make frags with my perfect stones I collect but so far every time its failed.

LOL @ 127.0.0.1. I have a sticker from thinkgeek that says that. Loopback FTW.

BTW, I TCP/IP but mostly IP. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    im thinkin of makin one at least, but i dont think id be able to pull it off with out an entire servers help lol ^.^''
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lordmoto wrote: »
    i sat down and figured this out one day..b:bored
    you need to get 321,000 in mystical chips from the cube..
    provided you did the cube and got 10 chips from the cube on average per day.
    321000/10=32100 days... now figuring 365 days a year, 32100/365=88 years to collect.
    considering you can only do the cube once per day.

it is impossible for anyone to get godly weapons...

weapon was going to take long time lol,i love this game,i played few in the past and i think PWI is ,at least so far the best,in other games at higher lvls you know practically everything and you probably got everything you want,in PWI its just opposite,and i think its great because i love a challenge,but its really frustrating when someone actually takes time to calculate how long its going to take or how much all this great stuff is going to cost, NO ONE WILL EVER GET IT,why even bother putting it in a game? i just did my Heaven's Tear in the past quest and i was actually looking up info on warsoul weapons,but if above calculation is right i will not live long enough to get that weaponb:cry(i'm 36) so sadly my research is done
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Originally Posted by lordmoto
    i sat down and figured this out one day..
    you need to get 321,000 in mystical chips from the cube..
    provided you did the cube and got 10 chips from the cube on average per day.
    321000/10=32100 days... now figuring 365 days a year, 32100/365=88 years to collect.
    considering you can only do the cube once per day.

it is impossible for anyone to get godly weapons...
    you just summed up the entire highlighted section with your post, it has been said and said over and over again,
    please dont bump old threads for the sake of repetition.
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Call Korren he'll get those for you any dayb:cute
  • whoisthis
    whoisthis Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    warsouls should be removed imo, as soon as someone gets a warsoul weapon, i quit, because that one person becomes a literal god, its ridiculous.

you guys have seen that WB on my with 31k hp right? now put a warsoul weapon + 12 in his hands.... he could 1 man a whole guild with just slam.. its ridiculous

(a bit of sarcasm there, but still)

warsouls are ridiculous

Q.Q
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    you just summed up the entire highlighted section with your post, it has been said and said over and over again,
    please dont bump old threads for the sake of repetition.
    so once someone posts their opinion,no one else that agrees with it ,is allowed to state their opinion?? there's slight chance that maybe something will change if enough people complain about it
This discussion has been closed.