Warsoul & Godly Weapons

Comments

• Lumiinos - Sanctuary
    Lumiinos - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If im not wrong i do believe a cleric on sanc just got a warsoul weapon. I don't know how long it took or how much real money he or she spent but its not impossible to do
  • david12345
    david12345 Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If im not wrong i do believe a cleric on sanc just got a warsoul weapon. I don't know how long it took or how much real money he or she spent but its not impossible to do

Probably a TT99 weapon, not a warsoul. Getting a warsoul right now will probably cost you at least 5 billion coin and 2-3 years of chip farming daily.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Necro (o.0)
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • KazumaSei - Dreamweaver
    KazumaSei - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Necro (o.0)

almost 30 day's worth b:chuckle
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    someone on sanc did manage to make a warsoul wep, he even showed it off to everyone
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    someone on sanc did manage to make a warsoul wep, he even showed it off to everyone

pics or it didnt happend :D
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2009

100% not possible, you must be confused. I guarantee this person doesn't have a warsoul wep.
    angeRR
  • Amarta - Sanctuary
    Amarta - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Even with WC off, I would've seen or at least heard about this at some point. b:shocked
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Altros quit lying... Saintblu's a wizard not a cleric.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Yeah aapparently a couple of GMs "decided to be cute" and gave themselves warsoul weapons, instead of the GM weapon or something.
    The GM weap is the best weapon after the warsouls though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • madform
    madform Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Everyone pray to whatever god/s they happen to worship that the devs don't make it any easier to obtain these weapons than they already just have (level 100+ bounty hunter).

I don't like the idea of god-like players running around 1-hitting whole factions.
    I like it being near-impossible even for the most hardcore of the most hardcore players to achieve.

I would rather have it be like 2 years + of everyone in a faction farming for one person, probably the leader, to have it.

It's just like in Eve Online with the Titan ship, which actually has a kill button for clearing out an entire area. The whole corporation (guild) would pay for it and only about 2 have ever been built that I know of.
  • YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
    YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Have to agree, it does look impossible from what I can gather it isn't worth it.

Out of interest though, lets say we did manage to get everything we needed and was about to craft the weapon. Is there a chance of failing? Or is it 100% to craft the weapon every time (assuming the person had all the mats needed).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010

I'mma follow up with a story from Harshlands that I'm sure will be met with people calling me a liar too. :P Gonna post it anyways cause I'm not lying.

My guild leader said she say a magic warsoul weapon (believe it was a pataka, but I didn't pay attention cause wtf I can't use it) in the AH for 150mil. First I thought that was bull because they seem impossible to make, second I thought it seemed severely underpriced.
    Well, went and did the filter for it and ta-da, there was a damn warsoul in the AH, just like she said. Was sorta tempted to call everyone I knew so we could get our money together and buy the thing for what seemed like an incredible steal, but I knew there was no way I'd pull that off.

I have no idea what happened to it. Lemme check my screenie folder real quick. That seems like something I might've bothered taking a screenie of.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:question didnt xulin get a warsoul a few months back?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    b:question didnt xulin get a godly wep a few months back?

Hold on lemme just check my XuLin equipment flow chart.
    Wtf I have no idea I don't keep tabs on her. I don't even know if it is a her. :U

Anyways I can't find a screenie for it. If I wasn't confused or drunk when I saw that thing though (my guild leader saw it too) then I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard to find who has it. It'd be like looking for a guy driving a Ferrari in the year 1922.

Found a bunch of hysterical screenies of an insane cleric trying to challenge our party's tank to an honor duel because the cleric wasn't satisfied with the way the tank did his job, though. That's just as good, right?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
    YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Have to agree, it does look impossible from what I can gather it isn't worth it.

Out of interest though, lets say we did manage to get everything we needed and was about to craft the weapon. Is there a chance of failing? Or is it 100% to craft the weapon every time (assuming the person had all the mats needed).

Hello? lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'mma follow up with a story from Harshlands that I'm sure will be met with people calling me a liar too. :P Gonna post it anyways cause I'm not lying.

My guild leader said she say a magic warsoul weapon (believe it was a pataka, but I didn't pay attention cause wtf I can't use it) in the AH for 150mil. First I thought that was bull because they seem impossible to make, second I thought it seemed severely underpriced.
    Well, went and did the filter for it and ta-da, there was a damn warsoul in the AH, just like she said. Was sorta tempted to call everyone I knew so we could get our money together and buy the thing for what seemed like an incredible steal, but I knew there was no way I'd pull that off.

I have no idea what happened to it. Lemme check my screenie folder real quick. That seems like something I might've bothered taking a screenie of.

It was probably the mold of the weapon, we had a mysto caster mold in LC one time
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    It was probably the mold of the weapon, we had a mysto caster mold in LC one time

I was just wondering that.

150mil seems severely underpriced, but for the mold it seems alright.
    I'm really not sure though. I had better things to do than to stare at a weapon I could never afford for a class I don't even play, so I didn't pay an amazing amount of attention to the details.

Question is where the Warsoul molds would appear in the auction house: under what filter? I'm very sure it wasn't the "Molds" filter. This was a filter specifically for Warsoul, because this thing was, of course, the only item on it's list.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I was just wondering that.

150mil seems severely underpriced, but for the mold it seems alright.
    I'm really not sure though. I had better things to do than to stare at a weapon I could never afford for a class I don't even play, so I didn't pay an amazing amount of attention to the details.

Question is where the Warsoul molds would appear in the auction house: under what filter? I'm very sure it wasn't the "Molds" filter. This was a filter specifically for Warsoul, because this thing was, of course, the only item on it's list.

The mold for Mysto Caster appeared under the warsoul filter if I remember correctly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol.. that's just the mold. you are 1% there gj.
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    gj gl&hf m8. Nice necro btw.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    .......great job. Nerco'd an amazing old thread =.=
  • Cyrl - Raging Tide
    Cyrl - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    NecroPost.jpg
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5843465009&dateline=1276709082[/SIGPIC]
    ~Made by the amazing Forsakenx~

"Hogwarts is full of Communists?!"--Lingie
    "No. I'm actually the reincarnation of a God. Retired. Hi."
    "My life is one whole WTF moment."
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I totally have a warsoul wep.

Also...... necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Whyyyy?! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    Thailer - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It was a mold and it belonged to Doomkaiser
  • Pure_Black - Harshlands
    Pure_Black - Harshlands Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yes it belonged to doomkaiser. He tried to farm/pay his way to warsoul and failed horribly ( just like himself btw )

he gave up when he got the mold and saw the actual cost.

Doomkaiser was/ and still is one of the heaviest cashshoppers in HL
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Doomkaiser was/ and still is one of the heaviest cashshoppers in HL

Heard that everyone ? b:surrender Even he still far away from warsoul.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    n-n-n-necro
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Someone on dreamweaver is 86% to warsoul....
    Guess who...

hint: not me
This discussion has been closed.