Phoenix Flesh Ream Issues

Comments

• Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Informative posts. I did not know that it was the skill flesh ream that was bugged, and that this issue was separate from the phoenix.

I'm interested now, could people make little phoenix equivalents by skilling a pet bird with flesh ream? That's a lot cheaper than buying the actually phoenix b:shocked

Once again Flesh Ream itself is also working as intended. The only thing not working as intended is the damage reduction in PvP. Cant expect them to fix the correct problems until you guys figure out what is the problem. So ill say it again. Flesh Ream and the Pheonixs are NOT THE PROBLEM. The problem is for some odd reason there is no damage reduction in PvP. Thats all there is.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No as Im smarter than most ppl here it seems like. Pheonix is working as intended and flesh ream is working as intended so no there is no bug with either period. There is a bug that the damage reduction isnt being taken into account is the bug.

Seriously I have arcane armor on and 3k hp and I can deal with 2 nixs on me. Stop ur damn whining for the wrong frakkin ****. Get better plain and simple. Devs of another game ruined there game listening to such BS from some players when all they had to do is get better at playing. Once you pull your heads from where the sun dont shine you may realize that.

I said in my post the skill's damage is not reduced in pvp and that this is the bug. Then u quote me and say the same thing? Yes flesh ream is bugged on pets as it does the same damage pvp and pve which is what i said, confused as to whether u are agreeing or disagreeing with my post.

@Bold section~ dont lie (unless by deal u mean die)

Getting better at playing has nothing to do with the fact that its bugged and OP. You say "some players" as if its a small minority but truth is its the vast majority of the pw community including venos who believe the skill should be fixed as it imbalances pvp. Its not one class complaining its all classes, the only people who defend it are a few odd venos who dont see the problem and usually play on the pve server. (This makes no sense to me as if there was a fix it would be pvp-wise so this wouldnt effect pve playersb:sweat)
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I lol'd at the bold section too Chaotiic. My phoe 1shot(flesh ream'd) a level 83 robe cleric. Also didnt you say you were gonna stop posting here. b:kiss
    edited February 2009
    fleshream.jpg

Since you still havent figured it out. That is what Flesh Ream does PERIOD.
    It is not the skill that is bugged. There is a big difference. Perhaps the problem is you need to get better. When I say deal I mean deal. And that robed cleric didnt have his char set right. Yes getting better at playing has everything to do with it.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    fleshream.jpg

It is not the skill that is bugged. There is a big difference. Perhaps the problem is you need to get better. When I say deal I mean deal. And that robed cleric didnt have his char set right. Yes getting better at playing has everything to do with it.

**** detected.
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    nevermind :-)
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    fleshream.jpg

Nice level -2- Flesh pic you got there.

See Thread:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=185032
    edited February 2009
    Nice level -2- Flesh pic you got there.

See Thread:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=185032

Yeap and it backs me up. Dont need to see it, but others sure as hell need too. That it is the bleeding and not the skill that is the problem.
    **** detected.

Comming from someone who's to afraid to show there real character. Thanxs for letting us know about you.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    I'm quite sure majority of players know that the skill is working properly and as is the phoenix.

It's been stated throughout this thread that simply the damage of the bleed isn't being pvp reduced. People refer to the bleed skill not working properly as a generalization, and its implied that they meant the damage isnt being reduced.

ie.) its simpler to say "the flesh ream bug" instead of "the flesh ream's bleed not being reduced bug"

So for simplicity purposes its referenced as such.
  • Michaeas - Sanctuary
    Michaeas - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I find it really hard to believe that this game has gone through at least three iterations that I have read about and still the classes are not balanced? Is it just that the code is hard to fix? Is it just that the game originally came from China and they don't have enough experience with balancing MMORPG classes?

I have read time and time again about the OP of Venomancers in general on these forums. Now, I DON'T profess to having any first hand knowledge as I don't play one. But, based off of what I have read about and heard about in game it seems as if they have a special place in the developers' hearts.

Does anyone know why the classes have not been balanced yet? Is it for any of the reasons I listed above, or one I had not thought of yet?

Thanks.
    It's as I have always said, "You can get more results with a kind word and a big stick, than you can with merely a kind word."

EKAS: Explorer 100.00%, Killer 46.67%, Achiever 40.00%, Socializer 13.33%
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Bleed skill needs the same reducement as any other skill in pvp,but after that happens could ya'll stfu about venos this venos that?Some of you won't be happy until venos need a 5 man squad to take down kun kun.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you can't kill a venomancer that has phoenix AND is your level, you fail..

Archers should 1-2 hit them and BM's ect should do the same, BM's can mass stun that veno .. n with all the AOEs you should be eatin away at phoenix..ENUFF QQ..Make a veno if ur so sad bout this all..HT is hugged into secret passage so in PKing it doesnt matter..Its 5 demons vs everyone usually..Id say yall need to stop hiding in arch when your in pk mode..or get out of SP..honestly..SP is weak means u need to wall glitch/hug sz/be able to hide fast..outside SP is a diff battle field for you wanna-be pkers that think your 'leet'
  • Qqme - Lost City
    Qqme - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Archers should 1-2 hit them and BM's ect should do the same, BM's can mass stun that veno .. n with all the AOEs you should be eatin away at phoenix..ENUFF QQ..Make a veno if ur so sad bout this all..HT is hugged into secret passage so in PKing it doesnt matter..Its 5 demons vs everyone usually..Id say yall need to stop hiding in arch when your in pk mode..or get out of SP..honestly..SP is weak means u need to wall glitch/hug sz/be able to hide fast..outside SP is a diff battle field for you wanna-be pkers that think your 'leet'

oh well HT pros that can 1-2 hit a LA Veno(with hp charm), a veno that doesnt know how to shift to fox form nor does the veno use Soul Transfusion....why dont you guys head over to LC and give us noob LC EAs a lesson or two?
  • Xiyao - Heavens Tear
    Xiyao - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok, I too think the phoenix is too over powering, because I been in TW with the guild that's been abusing it's powers .

I don't think the GM is gonna fix the "bug", nor will the venos give up their beloved pet. My point being since venos have a chance of overpowering everyone else by buying a cash shop item. Why not give that chance to all classes? Have cash shop equip or something SPECIFIC to each class, be it expansive or not, at least we all have an equal chance. So both sides can stop complaining about it.
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok, I too think the phoenix is too over powering, because I been in TW with the guild that's been abusing it's powers .

I don't think the GM is gonna fix the "bug", nor will the venos give up their beloved pet. My point being since venos have a chance of overpowering everyone else by buying a cash shop item. Why not give that chance to all classes? Have cash shop equip or something SPECIFIC to each class, be it expansive or not, at least we all have an equal chance. So both sides can stop complaining about it.

Stop blaming the Phoenix when it's the skill that any pet can have : Flesh Ream.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • Xiyao - Heavens Tear
    Xiyao - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Stop blaming the Phoenix when it's the skill that any pet can have : Flesh Ream.

Just wanta say, why would anyone invest a huge amount of money on something if it doesn't offer some kind of advantage? and why should advantage only be offered to a selected group of ppl? If we r talking about fair game here.
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Ever heard of the phrase "Easier said than done?" Apply it to your post. Veno's can still move while their pet is attacking, want to know what half of them will do when they're about to be attacked? Run away. Who's there still trying to attack you with that bugged skill...? Oh that's right! The Phoenix!

Sure I'll make a Veno and ditch my BM even after all the time and money I put on him to make him stronger. Again "Easier said than done."
  • Dauthus - Sanctuary
    Dauthus - Sanctuary Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Yes, but does any pet have the attack rating of phoenix at the same lvl thus the same (or at least close) damage output from a flesh ream?

I'm actually asking out of curiosity since I have a veno... I'm indifferent towards the whole phoenix/flesh ream issue... lol
  • Afet - Heavens Tear
    Afet - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes, but does any pet have the attack rating of phoenix at the same lvl thus the same (or at least close) damage output from a flesh ream?

I'm actually asking out of curiosity since I have a veno... I'm indifferent towards the whole phoenix/flesh ream issue... lol

Doesn't matter if it does or not since the phoenix itself isn't the problem.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Closest you can get to the Phoenix is a petite sawfly that I have seen so far. The one major difference is the sawfly is a pansy and dies relatively fast, whereas the Phoenix is not.

Damage differences are still fairly large. Phoenix puts out a lot more base damage, which is what Flesh Ream bases it's damage from making a Phoenix equipped with Flesh Ream put out nasty amounts of damage.

Originally I was against Flesh Ream being tampered with because I really didn't see a lot of difference to it (I was much lower level then as well). I started watching and doing my own experiments and yes. The skill doesn't reduce in PvP like it should, and as others have been saying, it is bugged.

There is NOTHING OFFICIAL about it, and i'm sure they are aware of it, so i'm assuming it's either just not going to be fixed, or the Dev's know it's this way and that is exactly how they want it.

Anyway. I need to go get ready to go Whale Watching. Man.. gotta love living in Hawai'i (yes that is a gloat.. ya'll main-landers freezing yer buts off, and I have sunshine, 80 temps, and Wahine's everywhere in Bakini's... pure HEAVEN.).

~Saitada
  • enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ROFL, anyone notice how the people sticking up for nix are the ones on PVE servers, and venos (obviously). How can anyone not on the pvp server even be talking here? Seriously gtfo
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Anyway. I need to go get ready to go Whale Watching. Man.. gotta love living in Hawai'i (yes that is a gloat.. ya'll main-landers freezing yer buts off, and I have sunshine, 80 temps, and Wahine's everywhere in Bakini's... pure HEAVEN.).

Oh my god, I want to go swimming now. I miss my pinkish-reddish bikini. ;_;
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Oh my god, I want to go swimming now. I miss my pinkish-reddish bikini. ;_;

b:dirty

~S

Yes, I am a guy and yes like most males... I have a fixation on the finer points of a woman. Her hair.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    b:dirty

~S

Yes, I am a guy and yes like most males... I have a fixation on the finer points of a woman. Her hair.

Stop saying what we want to hear and speak your damn mind. ^.~
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Stop saying what we want to hear and speak your damn mind. ^.~

To be fair, he didn't say what hair... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Oh wow that's sick lmao
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I dunno about you guys, but I find armpit hair quite attractive. The coarse texture of it when you run your fingers through it....mmm. And sometimes the woman's deodorant clumps up in it and you can lick it all off.
    edited February 2009
    I lol'd

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I dunno about you guys, but I find armpit hair quite attractive. The coarse texture of it when you run your fingers through it....mmm. And sometimes the woman's deodorant clumps up in it and you can lick it all off.

Oh-la-la mon chere! b:laugh

I saw a commercial the other day with a man and woman on a bike, her in front, with armpit hair that was so long it blowing in the guys face... ewwww!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I keep seeing people talking about this flesh ream bug but couldn't find any info on what the bug actually does. What does it do?
This discussion has been closed.