Options

Comments

• Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    People are pointing fingures at Xtacy for being me ^_^

Wait, only Jesus is. Unless there's another alt that bad talks GZ. b:shutup

b:shocked I are not alt. Alt name is Amirdi and is executor of KandyLand!!!
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • radonja88
    radonja88 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Cq dont know how to PK and KOS. Get over it guys and dont talk ****. Cq was KOS with BLT well we can say from server start but they couldnt do nothing to BLT. GZ kosed them for like 2 months and BLT was close to falling apart. They switched leader, they lost a lot of members, some very important ones, like their director b:pleased so CQ guys stop talking **** that u learned how to pk coz u are still pk pussies. Do u want a proof? Here it is..

When CQ ***** get his 90 +6 armor he feels brave enough to pk 40+es at roses. Great job cq b:kiss I almost fall in love with ur pk skillsb:dirty.

1 thing in which CQ is rly good is botting. Do i need to talk about daikoku? Nah...

Or ppl like some HH freaks that multi acc full HH party and can get u full HH90 mats in just one night?

Guys...U dont know what is pk, u never knew, and u will never learn...To much grinding if u ask me.

If there was no GZ and RQ, BlT would still be most powerfull guild on server.

U were just lucky.

Facts:

Cq still sucks at open world pvp, pk, kos.
    BlT improved a lot when they switched leader and when Flamez got banned (playing on xmx tho)
    GZ still have best PKers on server, and more of them will shine soon when they get 3-4 more lvls.
    RQ idiots are gone.
    Pandore who "hated" botting soo much got baned.
    X = dddFunLOL ---> can u have two lvl 90+es in such a short time?
    BLT have multi acc party aoe where 1 or 2 ppls control whole party. Proof---> why would whole party of 95+es run to safe zone when they get crashed by 1 lvl 94? Answer: 1 or 2 ppl cant control whole party :)Very simple. Enjoy guys

Good bye CQ PvP noobs.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    radonja88 wrote: »
    Cq dont know how to PK and KOS. Get over it guys and dont talk ****. Cq was KOS with BLT well we can say from server start but they couldnt do nothing to BLT. GZ kosed them for like 2 months and BLT was close to falling apart. They switched leader, they lost a lot of members, some very important ones, like their director b:pleased so CQ guys stop talking **** that u learned how to pk coz u are still pk pussies. Do u want a proof? Here it is..

When CQ ***** get his 90 +6 armor he feels brave enough to pk 40+es at roses. Great job cq b:kiss I almost fall in love with ur pk skillsb:dirty.

1 thing in which CQ is rly good is botting. Do i need to talk about daikoku? Nah...

Or ppl like some HH freaks that multi acc full HH party and can get u full HH90 mats in just one night?

Guys...U dont know what is pk, u never knew, and u will never learn...To much grinding if u ask me.

U were just lucky.

Good bye CQ PvP noobs.

We may never learn how to pvp but you my friend will never learn how to speak english. Oh and btw, Daikoku does cube...... If you haven't noticed yet, people who do cube level faster than most. It's liek a daily that everyone is missing out on.

Second, if we could farm HH in 1 night I would have all my damn gear. Multi clienting means you get to run HH with a party. Doesn't mean it hacks you to getting mats faster.

Third, you're getting the story wrong. You're right about when you pointed out that GZ did do something to BL when they were first in kos; but, they called it off. All those noobs gathered back into BL. Also, you guys continued were you left off at. We just decided to take action.

Fourth, What the **** did RQ ever do? they did nothing.... They were never around for any fights. And when it was their fight they would call BL and then leave.. GZ kosed BL back again was BL's stupid decision to attack them after they agreed to not doing so. Especially when CQ had you in the palm of their hands and were waiting for the right time to close it into a fist.

Last but most certainly not least, our core group is based on pure strategy alone. We used to have the most garbage gear on the server and still had land. We used to kill BL all the time (Don't get me wrong we still **** em) and have bad gear.

Now please, tell me how you came to the conclusion of us sucking? You had your chance to attack us while we were weak. Why didn't you take you roll? Oh, that's right.... You guys were waiting for the blessing to go away.. WAIT, it did go away. And the following week no attack?

Lawl, all we could do was just wait till we took all the land in that little corner and then take you guys out. Don't come up with a dumb excuse for that one. I have a counter for EVERYTHING.

Wait a minute. ROFL, you're a GZ. That explains your typing skills. Very impressive. i hope that GZ can continue to grow.
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Fairly sure the blt drama started AFTER WE BEAT THEM IN TW TO TAKE THEIR LAND. The week before when we got beat everything was fine in blt b:surrender As far as the whole pk thing. Even numbers we do well against blt and rq unless you wanna count ganking and outnumbering. Not sure about gz as we have never pked each other on a large scale
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

U were just lucky.

Facts:

BlT improved a lot when they switched leader and when Flamez got banned (playing on xmx tho)
    GZ still have best PKers on server, and more of them will shine soon when they get 3-4 more lvls.
    RQ idiots are gone.
    BLT have multi acc party aoe where 1 or 2 ppls control whole party. Proof---> why would whole party of 95+es run to safe zone when they get crashed by 1 lvl 94? Answer: 1 or 2 ppl cant control whole party :)Very simple. Enjoy guys

Good bye CQ PvP noobs.

I never read that many wrong statements in one post, congrats whoever you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Fairly sure the blt drama started AFTER WE BEAT THEM IN TW TO TAKE THEIR LAND. The week before when we got beat everything was fine in blt b:surrender As far as the whole pk thing. Even numbers we do well against blt and rq unless you wanna count ganking and outnumbering. Not sure about gz as we have never pked each other on a large scale

Look at everything he's saying. He's clarifying clearly that he's a GZ. LOL, he says they're the best at pvp which is a lie. Why can't they clear out RQ during war with ease? Also he says that they are growing and soon to be the strongest when they get 2 more level 90s. That's a funny lie I'll never get over. They lost so much members and still.. This is the best troll they could come up with.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

U were just lucky.

Facts:

RQ idiots are gone.

Good bye CQ PvP noobs.

Hi Rale? b:bye
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hi Danika b:bye

ROFLMFAO, that's Danika? Please say you're not joking. I'd gladly take the lead roll of putting him down and stating facts after facts. Thus filling his head with knowledge and ridding the BR ways that he hold so dear to him.

They call you a hero on this forum you know that Danika? LMFAOb:chuckle

If GZ is saying we bot then they do some multi party botting or some sht. I grinded with you guys.. How can you call us bots!?!?! ROFL
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Jesus - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ROFLMFAO, that's Danika? Please say you're not joking. I'd gladly take the lead roll of putting him down and stating facts after facts. Thus filling his head with knowledge and ridding the BR ways that he hold so dear to him.

They call you a hero on this forum you know that Danika? LMFAOb:chuckle

If GZ is saying we bot then they do some multi party botting or some sht. I grinded with you guys.. How can you call us bots!?!?! ROFL

I was wrong its not danika b:laugh its my buddy Rale b:surrender
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I was wrong its not danika b:laugh its my buddy Rale b:surrender

Don't get me so excited.... **** b:sad
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Jesus - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    we can talk about danika if you want.. lemme just get on my alt so no one knows who i am
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    we can talk about danika if you want.. lemme just get on my alt so no one knows who i am

I like your style.... But you have to find a way to get Danika on these forums. These days are no fun when you can't argue to someone. Mainly why I start things with people and tell everyone secrets and twist them so that people think something different about it.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• radonja88
    edited February 2009
    Options
    We may never learn how to pvp but you my friend will never learn how to speak english. Oh and btw, Daikoku does cube...... If you haven't noticed yet, people who do cube level faster than most. It's liek a daily that everyone is missing out on.

Second, if we could farm HH in 1 night I would have all my damn gear. Multi clienting means you get to run HH with a party. Doesn't mean it hacks you to getting mats faster.

Third, you're getting the story wrong. You're right about when you pointed out that GZ did do something to BL when they were first in kos; but, they called it off. All those noobs gathered back into BL. Also, you guys continued were you left off at. We just decided to take action.

Fourth, What the **** did RQ ever do? they did nothing.... They were never around for any fights. And when it was their fight they would call BL and then leave.. GZ kosed BL back again was BL's stupid decision to attack them after they agreed to not doing so. Especially when CQ had you in the palm of their hands and were waiting for the right time to close it into a fist.

Last but most certainly not least, our core group is based on pure strategy alone. We used to have the most garbage gear on the server and still had land. We used to kill BL all the time (Don't get me wrong we still **** em) and have bad gear.

Now please, tell me how you came to the conclusion of us sucking? You had your chance to attack us while we were weak. Why didn't you take you roll? Oh, that's right.... You guys were waiting for the blessing to go away.. WAIT, it did go away. And the following week no attack?

Lawl, all we could do was just wait till we took all the land in that little corner and then take you guys out. Don't come up with a dumb excuse for that one. I have a counter for EVERYTHING.

Wait a minute. ROFL, you're a GZ. That explains your typing skills. Very impressive. i hope that GZ can continue to grow.

I rly like ppl who know just 1 language telling other ppl to learn english good b: it rly make mi laugh. If u can understand what im writing (and since u replied at my post it means u can) then my english is at least ok. Do u want to make more jokes coz i dont know perfect english? Go on pls call me BR...(hmm RQ style)b:laugh

Multi acc HH = 1man control WHOLE party...Do i need to draw u that?
    If u still have **** gear my frend ask some ppl around ur guild who can get it for u in 1 night. (ask DirtyGirl).

Then...Who the **** is talking about RQ except u? They were nonfactors from day 1 to their last day. Bunch of idiots talking about **** and pking in fb29.
    And their epic leader Prundora.

And my friend we never wanted to attack u. But why u dont attack us? Ill tell u why. U need some1 to do all pk/kos thingy for u right? Again bcoz AGAIN u suck at open world pk/kos. And we are aware of that.

Shinz is doing cube too. Every day. WTF cube have to do with lvling? When u reach 90+ u are not geting xp from cube. Read manual.

And last i never said u suck as a guild. I just said u suck at pk. Well that improved a bit when 15 90+es form GZ joined CQ b:chuckle

And yes i am GZ. Do i need to be afraid?Do i need to hide that im from GZ? Will u pk me?b:shocked
    Maybe GZ-CQ KOS bcoz of me?b:cry
  • radonja88
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Look at everything he's saying. He's clarifying clearly that he's a GZ. LOL, he says they're the best at pvp which is a lie. Why can't they clear out RQ during war with ease? Also he says that they are growing and soon to be the strongest when they get 2 more level 90s. That's a funny lie I'll never get over. They lost so much members and still.. This is the best troll they could come up with.

Find me where i wrote that we are growing pls? And find me where i said that we will be strongest? Hmm maybe u cant read good my bad english b:sad
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I rly like ppl who know just 1 language telling other ppl to learn english good b: it rly make mi laugh. If u can understand what im writing (and since u replied at my post it means u can) then my english is at least ok. Do u want to make more jokes coz i dont know perfect english? Go on pls call me BR...(hmm RQ style)

If u still have **** gear my frend ask some ppl around ur guild who can get it for u in 1 night. (ask DirtyGirl).

Then...Who the **** is talking about RQ except u? They were nonfactors from day 1 to their last day. Bunch of idiots talking about **** and pking in fb29.

And my friend we never wanted to attack u. But why u dont attack us? Ill tell u why. U need some1 to do all pk/kos thingy for u right? Again bcoz AGAIN u suck at open world pk/kos. And we are aware of that.

Shinz is doing cube too. Every day. WTF cube have to do with lvling? When u reach 90+ u are not geting xp from cube. Read manual.

And last i never said u suck as a guild. I just said u suck at pk. Well that improved a bit when 15 90+es form GZ joined CQ

And yes i am GZ. Do i need to be afraid?Do i need to hide that im from GZ? Will u pk me?b:shocked

Wow >.< is it me or GZ dont like CQ or something after we helped them. Start saying we cant PVP and all. Who ever you are stfu; if you guys dont need CQ dont ask for help. We haven't betrayed anyone and dont plan. I hear all this ceasefire with BLT **** after RQ gone. Is that you guys taking action or are you a BLT that want CQ to turn on GZ so they can have a better advantage. Lol, if your better in PVP come play with us.b:cute

P.S. Your in the wrong thread btw "I lke to talck bade engrish is inn anothera 3D"b:bye
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Why would we attack an ally b:puzzled. So I guess somebody esle got us all of our lands b:surrender. Maybe im stupid but i dont remember 15 gz joining conq much less 15 9x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • radonja88
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lol guys.
    I dont hate CQ and no1 in GZ hate u. CQ haters went to BLT or CQ.
    Just that "tnx GZ for teaching us how to KOS" was LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLb:chuckle

I still think RQ are idiots, and i still think BLT are idiots.
    I hate them. And i dont like we stoped kos. But hey it wont last long, its gonna be same like last 3 or 4 times so dont worry b:victory
    And if i hated cq i would be joining BLT not staying GZ.

But i cant understand why are u so mad coz we stoped KOS with BLT. At start we was ok with BLT and with CQ and no1 was angry?

Is that bcoz u cant kos them alone?Or u can?Or u rly need us to do KOS/PK/TRASH job for u again?

Where is Deityb:cry
    **** he sold account to Ralan....:(

Special thanks to NuNuie for making joke of us BR's b:surrender U just showing how primitive u are. Im not touched sorry :(
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lol guys.
    Just that "tnx GZ for teaching us how to KOS" was LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I hate them. And i dont like we stoped kos. But hey it wont last long, its gonna be same like last 3 or 4 times so dont worry b:victory

But i cant understand why are u so mad coz we stoped KOS with BLT. At start we was ok with BLT and with CQ and no1 was angry?

Is that bcoz u cant kos them alone?Or u can?Or u rly need us to do KOS/PK/TRASH job for u again?

Where is Deityb:cry

Special thanks to NuNuie for making joke of us BR's b:surrender U just showing how primitive u are. Im not touched sorry :(

LMAO, honestly I think your an idiot. The reason why I said thx GZ for showing us how to kos becuz we didnt focus much on it. Most of us didnt pk cause due to the lack of money and our whole core group is non CS/ Its not like you guys help at all I dont ever see GZ anywhere pking contributing to kos. Yes we can take them alone and never say again cause we helped you guys(things we dont get from you guys at all anymore.) All we hear is that u guys make deal with RQ BLT to take us down. Like we said we have no intentions of attacking GZ.

Now person afraid to show their face I got questions for you.
    Are you getting **** by BLT or want to protect your land so you stop KOS?
    Do you want to turn on CQ after we helped you guys with RQ after you called for us? jealousy?
    lol your really sad. If you think Deity mad a difference lmao goodluck to you baddie.
    kthx byeb:bye
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I rly like ppl who know just 1 language telling other ppl to learn english good b: it rly make mi laugh. If u can understand what im writing (and since u replied at my post it means u can) then my english is at least ok. Do u want to make more jokes coz i dont know perfect english? Go on pls call me BR...(hmm RQ style)

And last i never said u suck as a guild. I just said u suck at pk. Well that improved a bit when 15 90+es form GZ joined CQ

And yes i am GZ. Do i need to be afraid?Do i need to hide that im from GZ? Will u pk me?

The reason for my saying that your english is bad is because it took me 2-3 times more time than the average to read and understand wtf you were writing. Cube gives you experience you dumbass and it gives a mother ****in mother load too. You do that along with dailies = monster exp. Ask dddddfunLOL how the hell he caught up he didn't bot that's for sure. we took all the grind spots WITHOUT GZ.

Don't worry bro, last thing I want to do is kos an ally. You try us we kill you. That is how it goes in this server. Unless you weren't in UnLimited? Do you want to hear the story behind why it looked random that we would take their land? If so say "yar la" if no say "dun wan lor"

We happen to have a great team going for us in HH. Ever since our noob HH days, HH has always been in our favor. That's where our most popular day comes from. We call it HH day. A day where everyone takes a day off and does HH. People either hide from it.(Can't hide when you talk in guild chat b:chuckle) Or they go with it because they need something or their just damn helpful. Sht, even if your dumbass joined the guild we'd be so kind as to farm for your fail ****.

We don't and can't have 1 person play with 6 characters because everyone in our guild has a terrible computer. We never even used money on the game. Speaking of course of our core group. So back the **** up with all your dumb talk. If I call you a BR I'll call you a BR. Never demand me to say it again. Bish.

Lol guys.
    Just that "tnx GZ for teaching us how to KOS" was LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I hate them. And i dont like we stoped kos. But hey it wont last long, its gonna be same like last 3 or 4 times so dont worry

Where is Deity

Glad to see that you have nothing against CQ. It doesn't mean that a bunch of others in GZ.. (The people that can actually change everything in your guild) They can make a change of plans in two words. "CQ KOS"

And if I knew who you were I would not kos you because I'm such an awesome person that I wouldn't defy Daikoku... Unless he found out who I was in guild and told me to stop trolling. I love doing this stuff. Take Raven for an example... I make fun of him and he's in GZ. Don't know if he knows that I love em thoughb:cute

He's so funny :D
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• radonja88
    edited February 2009
    Options
    AHAHAHAH a good one for Raven xD

Btw i think at this point al cq haters are left GZ with Danika, and some other who hate BLT too much. But a bunch of people is back now when Dan left so its ok.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    AHAHAHAH a good one for Raven xD

Btw i think at this point al cq haters are left GZ with Danika, and some other who hate BLT too much. But a bunch of people is back now when Dan left so its ok.

That's good to hear. Heard Danika was trying to be a "hero" and get CQ on kos. Heard that from RQ members though b:chuckle
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Jesus - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    That's good to hear. Heard Danika was trying to be a "hero" and get CQ on kos. Heard that from RQ members though b:chuckle

that is sadly true.... kinda... um yeah i guess it is true
  • radonja88
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nah that is true. He was talking **** about Shinz too. Told BibBoss to **** off, kicked some core members (lol) etc.
  • Jesus - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nah that is true. He was talking **** about Shinz too. Told BibBoss to **** off, kicked some core members (lol) etc.

well i tell BigBoss that all the time b:thanks
  • radonja88
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Me 2 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLb:laugh
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options

ROFL. That's probably the most wild story I've heard on this forum. Kicking core members = trying to break guild... Good thing you guys did kick em...
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Jesus - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    after this undines party ill upload something funny
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    after this undines party ill upload something funny

Great. I look forward to seeing it.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Jesus - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Btw, this happened maybe an hour and a half ago.. DURING the "ceasefire"

** Hopes some GZ leaders read this **

14y7q5g.jpg
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Btw, this happened maybe an hour and a half ago.. DURING the "ceasefire"