Ty Rq/blt/gz

Comments

• NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Btw, this happened maybe an hour and a half ago.. DURING the "ceasefire"

** Hopes some GZ leaders read this **

14y7q5g.jpg

That's confusion FieryDevil is in is like saying that a phoenix has a mind of its own. As if you don't TARGET the person you're killing..... That is.... THE SECOND TIME
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009

14y7q5g.jpg

wait you're not cq?
  • Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wait you're not cq?

Ohh I know why FieryDevil killed me... its because my alt Jesus/ is in CQ b:cute
  • Jesus/ - Lost City
    Jesus/ - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ohh I know why FieryDevil killed me... its because my alt Jesus/ is in CQ b:cute

bahahahhahaa Jesus you noob
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    bahahahhahaa Jesus you noob

You're in CQ now? Didn't notice us letting the level 2 in the guild. when anyway, welcome to the guild. Want an HH90 belial bow?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Jesus/ - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    You're in CQ now? Didn't notice us letting the level 2 in the guild. when anyway, welcome to the guild. Want an HH90 belial bow?

no thx... I am a warrior. I would like a GX tho b:dirty
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    no thx... I am a warrior. I would like a GX tho b:dirty

Of course. But ya know, there's a longer line for that than the belial bow. You could re-roll into an EA and get it before the time ever came for a GX. Trust me.. I'm serious.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Jesus/ - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Of course. But ya know, there's a longer line for that than the belial bow. You could re-roll into an EA and get it before the time ever came for a GX. Trust me.. I'm serious.

But my main is an EA and according to world chat Pandora one shots me all the time b:shocked

And I don't wanna get oneshotted by a light mage
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    But my main is an EA and according to world chat Pandora one shots me all the time b:shocked

And I don't wanna get oneshotted by a light mage

Don't stress getting one shotted by Pandora. He one shotted everyone. Lol, he one shotted me too while doing my fb19 with me. Pretty weird since I'm still blue name but it appeared on the bottom as "Pandora has managed to kill you with a one shot."

He's pretty pro from what I hear.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009

14y7q5g.jpg

LMAOb:laugh such a smart ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    cq luck was to have gz like allied...

whitout gz they would be still 8x

and now cq pk gz lol

if gz and blt kos cq,half cq quit lol

cq is a random pk guild ..now they have more "brave" players only because they have avarage level more high but in 3-4 weeks all guilds will have lvl 9x..and cq will get screwed lol
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LMAO JESUS

funny post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    raven wrote: »

and now cq pk gz lol

cq is a random pk guild ..now they have more "brave" players only because they have avarage level more high but in 3-4 weeks all guilds will have lvl 9x..and cq will get screwed lol

I like your awesome predictions. But if we didn't have GZ as allies we would have twice the amount of 9x than we already do. The reason for that is because we share or shared undines with them. We could have just kept it like BL did with fish.

The thing is we're not like that. You say we start to kill GZ? Does that mean something happened yesterday?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2009

and now cq pk gz lol

Lmao CQ will never quit considering how soft KOS is in this server. Lol half of us had to fight WL and their worse. Raven if really think CQ is gonna fall your dumb, >.< nevermind you already know that.
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    Lmao CQ will never quit considering how soft KOS is in this server. Lol half of us had to fight WL and their worse. Raven if really think CQ is gonna fall your dumb, >.< nevermind you already know that.

i dont want cq to fail...

i want avoid that cq take all map or everyone quit and you play alone in a empy server.
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2009

i want avoid that cq take all map or everyone quit and you play alone in a empy server.

Well we are allies with GZ and I doubt will get whole map, unless for some wierd reason everyone on server hates us.
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009

and now cq pk gz lol

why do you laugh at everything you say
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    why do you laugh at everything you say

why you pm people saying elayne bot a lot?
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009

There is a few rebelious guilds from Oracle you have to remember. They would all attack WL and all would fail. Including the major guilds such as black and allied. Black fought hard and even won some of the fights. But in the end they ended up not having as much team work needed to keep it up.

The point of this is the majority of people in our guild..(core group) had to fight WL and whether it be people from black :D or people from allied = /

Why would we want to take the map when in a previous server we tried to prevent that? b:shutup
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• raven
    edited February 2009
    There is a few rebelious guilds from Oracle you have to remember. They would all attack WL and all would fail. Including the major guilds such as black and allied. Black fought hard and even won some of the fights. But in the end they ended up not having as much team work needed to keep it up.

The point of this is the majority of people in our guild..(core group) had to fight WL and whether it be people from black :D or people from allied = /

Why would we want to take the map when in a previous server we tried to prevent that? b:shutup

allied never was a major guild on my en

you cant compare wl to cq

wl are insane they have all gears+12 and 8 jun +12 not 1 single person in cq can get those gears(oracle server is corrupt anyway you can buy coin for real money)

cq advantage now is only high number of 9x..but other guilds are growing...and knowing cq skill and blt and gz skill i highly doubt cq has 1 single chance of win against same number of 9x in pk and tw. O_O

in this game you cant fake bid as well if 9 guilds attack cq its GG cq

blt could nto crash undine because Gz was creating troubles...cq never was a trouble for pk
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Perfect world requires skill? When did this happen? I thought you just spammed your num/fkeys with your skills....................hhhhhhhh

And just an FYI, CQ could probably take 9 guilds out rather easily for TW unless of course there was an evenly matched guild going vs them...
  • Takaru - Lost City
    Takaru - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    radonja88 wrote: »
    Cq dont know how to PK and KOS. Get over it guys and dont talk ****. Cq was KOS with BLT well we can say from server start but they couldnt do nothing to BLT. GZ kosed them for like 2 months and BLT was close to falling apart. They switched leader, they lost a lot of members, some very important ones, like their director b:pleased so CQ guys stop talking **** that u learned how to pk coz u are still pk pussies. Do u want a proof? Here it is..

When CQ ***** get his 90 +6 armor he feels brave enough to pk 40+es at roses. Great job cq b:kiss I almost fall in love with ur pk skillsb:dirty.

1 thing in which CQ is rly good is botting. Do i need to talk about daikoku? Nah...

Or ppl like some HH freaks that multi acc full HH party and can get u full HH90 mats in just one night?

Guys...U dont know what is pk, u never knew, and u will never learn...To much grinding if u ask me.

If there was no GZ and RQ, BlT would still be most powerfull guild on server.

U were just lucky.

Facts:

Cq still sucks at open world pvp, pk, kos.
    BlT improved a lot when they switched leader and when Flamez got banned (playing on xmx tho)
    GZ still have best PKers on server, and more of them will shine soon when they get 3-4 more lvls.
    RQ idiots are gone.
    Pandore who "hated" botting soo much got baned.
    X = dddFunLOL ---> can u have two lvl 90+es in such a short time?
    BLT have multi acc party aoe where 1 or 2 ppls control whole party. Proof---> why would whole party of 95+es run to safe zone when they get crashed by 1 lvl 94? Answer: 1 or 2 ppl cant control whole party :)Very simple. Enjoy guys

Good bye CQ PvP noobs.

Yay i like this guy. cant wait for TW = new land = 10mill = BL lose againb:pleased
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    Perfect world requires skill? When did this happen? I thought you just spammed your num/fkeys with your skills....................hhhhhhhh

And just an FYI, CQ could probably take 9 guilds out rather easily for TW unless of course there was an evenly matched guild going vs them...

cq always lost when was same number vs same number

dont watch at blt vs conq of last weeks..its as 30blt vs 90cq

cq win only for numbers

skill has 3 categories;:

pc:a good pc increase your win chance in pk and specially in tw(50% conq barely has requisite for play this game and they play with visibility 0)

potting skill:ability to pot at right timer

targetting skill:ability to target right class and use right skill
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    So really this game doesn't require skill then.

Anyways lets change the topic....What do you all miss? I miss when the server first opened and it was the mad rushhhhhhhhh to 30 to fly on a flying sword....Awwww nub days ftw.
  • Link - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    cq always lost when was same number vs same number

dont watch at blt vs conq of last weeks..its as 30blt vs 90cq

cq win only for numbers

lol, BL doesn't attend in full numbers because they know they won't stand a chance after we rolled their full defense once and started taking their territories.

oh btw, do you know that max for TW is 80ppl =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    lol, BL doesn't attend in full numbers because they know they won't stand a chance after we rolled their full defense once and started taking their territories.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Ownt. Though I thought max was 100? :S
  • raven
    edited February 2009

10 other person are troll spammer that spam at blt leaders chat/whisper chat and try to add friend list for delay them reflex.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    10 other person are troll spammer that spam at blt leaders chat/whisper chat and try to add friend list for delay them reflex.

lolol proof or it didnt happen
  • Link - Lost City
    edited February 2009

blacklist ftw?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    blacklist ftw?

you guys are good troll..already have 200 accounts fake/troll each

watch at rundora/daikoku

arcane/lushes