Ty Rq/blt/gz

Showharu - Lost City
Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Well I personally wanna thank these guild for teaching us things that CQ lacked.

RQ I thank you guys for teaching us how to PVP. We were so bad at teamwork and yes back then we did get beat sometimes. After a while we got better teamwork and learned how to fight in a team. Oh yea and Vent works very well.

BLT Thank for showing taking FISH and out lvling us.That gave us motivation to to lvl faster and of course, finding the wonderful undines. While you guys settle with little parties; we had 2 partys getting massive loots to keep us poor people going.

GZ Thank soooo ****ing much for showing how to KOS. We didn't really KOS BLT too much back then. Its jus a couple of our people doing most of the PK.
During the ceasefire we realized "wow wtf we can beat these guys; we need to crash more." Anyways you guys taught us to fight back.

Most of all Thankyou Daikoku your the best leader ever and have the best TW strategy. You kept your head up with your crappy gear for a long time while others got their gear before you did.

Once again TY to RQ BLT and GZ, you made us a better guild.b:cute
I don't care.
Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
Post edited by Showharu - Lost City on

Comments

• Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I don't know whether to be suspicious or touched. :o

But in case this isn't total troll/sarcasm, ilu Showharu. <3
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well I personally wanna thank these guild for teaching us things that CQ lacked.

RQ I thank you guys for teaching us how to PVP. We were so bad at teamwork and yes back then we did get beat sometimes. After a while we got better teamwork and learned how to fight in a team. Oh yea and Vent works very well.

BLT Thank for showing taking FISH and out lvling us.That gave us motivation to to lvl faster and of course, finding the wonderful undines. While you guys settle with little parties; we had 2 partys getting massive loots to keep us poor people going.

GZ Thank soooo ****ing much for showing how to KOS. We didn't really KOS BLT too much back then. Its jus a couple of our people doing most of the PK.
    During the ceasefire we realized "wow wtf we can beat these guys; we need to crash more." Anyways you guys taught us to fight back.

Most of all Thankyou Daikoku your the best leader ever and have the best TW strategy. You kept your head up with your crappy gear for a long time while others got their gear before you did.

Once again TY to RQ BLT and GZ, you made us a better guild.b:cute

We didn't suck at pvp we just lacked teamwork. That's really all you had to put down there. b:scorn
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have to second what show said and esp thank you to daikoku. He provided us the plans to take down blt lvl 2 and lvl 1 land. He is just plain awesome.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Showharu - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    We didn't suck at pvp we just lacked teamwork. That's really all you had to put down there. b:scorn

LAWL I did state it was teamwork BISH<-- in big lettersb:shutup
    I don't care.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Thanks Xtacy for teaching me what a one-shot was, so I could make sure it would never happen to me in the future b:bye

<3
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Actually, OP had some pretty decent points. Only the future will tell if CQ makes the same mistakes those guilds did, such as:

1. Random PK'ing at the expense of gear/levels
    2. Corruption among the leadership, and arrogance
    3. Short-sighted goals with no long term growth.

With about 7-8 world chats today about CQ random pk'ing, you might want to look more closely at some of your members. It's impossible to know what everyone's doing, but power breeds corruption. You're not quite at the point where you can walk all over everyone, so starting your PK fest now would be a bit premature.
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Actually, OP had some pretty decent points. Only the future will tell if CQ makes the same mistakes those guilds did, such as:

The problem of bloodlust wasn't related in any way to corruption, it was due to non steady-leadership and people who's ego steam rolled their brain.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    Thanks Xtacy for teaching me what a one-shot was, so I could make sure it would never happen to me in the future b:bye

<3

With about 7-8 world chats today about CQ random pk'ing, you might want to look more closely at some of your members. It's impossible to know what everyone's doing, but power breeds corruption. You're not quite at the point where you can walk all over everyone, so starting your PK fest now would be a bit premature.

What people should do if they ever see random pking is ask for an officer in Conqueror. We don't allow it so that person will most likely get kicked. Same with what we did to LunaBlade and Deity.

<3

You an **** hole b:lipcurlb:scorn
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So is it true what I'm hearing about BL and GZ? Are they truly on a ceasefire?

Man, GZ doesn't remember what happened the last time they did that? ROFL. They got the OTHERSIDE OF FISH

Lol, BL are the best **** holes this server has met. They fool kids (GZ) into believing anything.

BloodLusT: Lets call this kos off for a bit. I'd like to focus on the main issue this server is about to face.

GuardianZ: I dun kno yet. May can wait a bit longer u kno until we find out for sure bout our decision.

BloodLusT: Wouldn't it be best to act now though? If we wait till later it will only become a bigger issue you know that first hand. I mean.. We did it to you guys after all.

GuardianZ: dun maek it hard of decide for me. i not sure if can take this preshure yet.

BloodLusT: Ok fine... But if you don't remember we called a ceasefire before and then attacked you because you guys were so naive about what word was up to date.

GuardianZ: FINE.... we taek seace of BL but we wont take action too fast.

I'm just assuming that, that's how the conversation went. I will re-read this post and Lol about it till someone decides to reply b:chuckleb:chuckleb:
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    So is it true what I'm hearing about BL and GZ? Are they truly on a ceasefire?

Man, GZ doesn't remember what happened the last time they did that? ROFL. They got the OTHERSIDE OF FISH

Lol, BL are the best **** holes this server has met. They fool kids (GZ) into believing anything.

BloodLusT: Lets call this kos off for a bit. I'd like to focus on the main issue this server is about to face.

GuardianZ: I dun kno yet. May can wait a bit longer u kno until we find out for sure bout our decision.

BloodLusT: Wouldn't it be best to act now though? If we wait till later it will only become a bigger issue you know that first hand. I mean.. We did it to you guys after all.

GuardianZ: dun maek it hard of decide for me. i not sure if can take this preshure yet.

BloodLusT: Ok fine... But if you don't remember we called a ceasefire before and then attacked you because you guys were so naive about what word was up to date.

GuardianZ: FINE.... we taek seace of BL but we wont take action too fast.

I'm just assuming that, that's how the conversation went. I will re-read this post and Lol about it till someone decides to reply b:chuckleb:chuckleb:

NuNuie is such a spy lor.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    NuNuie is such a spy lor.

You have no idea. I have one set in every big guild there is. The best part is they are all high level so no one would really know. Not only that but BL allowed one of them to attend their war. That made me laugh so hard. b:chuckle
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The problem of bloodlust wasn't related in any way to corruption, it was due to non steady-leadership and people who's ego steam rolled their brain.

Now, I never said which problems related to which guilds, did I? Why would you go and assume I meant BLT with that issue? Or do you know something I don't? (Or do I...)

:)
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You have no idea. I have one set in every big guild there is. The best part is they are all high level so no one would really know. Not only that but BL allowed one of them to attend their war. That made me laugh so hard. b:chuckle

It's like n0ob all over again. But NuNuie is nicer b:pleased.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    It's like n0ob all over again. But NuNuie is nicer b:pleased.

Aww, thank you Rundora b:cute

I wonder how N0ob was. Heard a lot about how annoying he was. Can't all be true. Or can it?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Now, I never said which problems related to which guilds, did I? Why would you go and assume I meant BLT with that issue? Or do you know something I don't? (Or do I...)

:)

Topic says RQ/BLT/GZ

Sorry, my brain works in a logical and structured way, so I figured 1. RQ 2. BLT 3. GZ. I'm sorry if you instead, went for a completely random way to present your opinion. b:surrender
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Showharu is so hot, I want him :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ty CQ so much for..... ugh forgot. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • Showharu - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I don't know whether to be suspicious or touched. :o

But in case this isn't total troll/sarcasm, ilu Showharu. <3
    Showharu is so hot, I want him :D

Shhh...dont tell people about usb:quiet
    I don't care.
  • Takaru - Lost City
    Takaru - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i would like to Ty RQ for bringing drama to server more fun hehe. BL for KOS, without your KOS we might have less land then right now, every1 would try to be alliesb:laugh
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    shizo wrote: »
    Ty CQ so much for..... ugh forgot. b:surrender

Conqueror didn't exactly do anything for anyone. Unless you consider the fact that they farm HH for anyone who's in guild and they provide useful tips to make you believe that they're fresh out of the chinese server.

Not to mention the increasing amount of times when they helped people get to their fb29s because they were being blocked by RQ. They're like police officers. No one likes them but the good people b:chuckle
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Takaru - Lost City
    Takaru - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Conqueror didn't exactly do anything for anyone. Unless you consider the fact that they farm HH for anyone who's in guild and they provide useful tips to make you believe that they're fresh out of the chinese server.

Not to mention the increasing amount of times when they helped people get to their fb29s because they were being blocked by RQ. They're like police officers. No one likes them but the good people b:chuckle

i like being an officer, reminds me when COFFIE was camping fb 29 with some archer on Oracle and WL chased them out lol. think at the time inflamez was the guild master of that PK guild called PK. at least that what i remember ahh good timesb:pleased
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    i like being an officer, reminds me when COFFIE was camping fb 29 with some archer on Oracle and WL chased them out lol. think at the time inflamez was the guild master of that PK guild called PK. at least that what i remember ahh good timesb:pleased

That was when FlameZ was an animal that listened to no one. Also when he caused kos for a perfectly innocent guild. They would have owned land for a looooong time if it wasn't for him.

Poor Myth didn't deserve that.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If we are the police i think im corrupt b:chuckle

b:avoid
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    If we are the police i think im corrupt b:chuckle

b:avoid

If by corrupted you mean random pking.. Stop doing it nub b:angry
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    If by corrupted you mean random pking.. Stop doing it nub b:angry

i didnt u think so poorly of meb:surrender

guess that means nunuie is from internal affairs b:sweat
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009

No, I'm just an e-thug and a troll looking to be friendly with everyone and point out all their mistakes to make them feel bad. Thus causing a big arguement that I love to do so much.

But not like I hate anyone when I do it though b:cute
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    No, I'm just an e-thug and a troll looking to be friendly with everyone and point out all their mistakes to make them feel bad. Thus causing a big arguement that I love to do so much.

But not like I hate anyone when I do it though b:cute

Um...dont lie uv been telling everyone u hate them since lv 1. Expecially a certain mage. And why have u replaced playing pw with trolling forums b:angry
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Um...dont lie uv been telling everyone u hate them since lv 1. Expecially a certain mage. And why have u replaced playing pw with trolling forums b:angry

Lets leave that specific mage out of this. We don't need to mention him. and no I didn't intend on actually trolling on forums over playing the game. It's just I'm kind of inactive and am only able to do dailies and check up info with my special friends. If you know what I mean.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Aww, thank you Rundora b:cute

I wonder how N0ob was. Heard a lot about how annoying he was. Can't all be true. Or can it?
    Oh, it can. You bet your **** it can.

Me and Mezzy can play good cop, bad cop b:cute
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Oh, it can. You bet your **** it can.

Me and Mezzy can play good cop, bad cop b:cute

People are pointing fingures at Xtacy for being me ^_^

Wait, only Jesus is. Unless there's another alt that bad talks GZ. b:shutup
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J