Valentines DAy Masacra

Options
KillerFreak - Heavens Tear
KillerFreak - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
This new valentines day even is by far the WORST perfect world has come up with u designers should be ashamed of wot you've created!
There is only 5 roses in which more than 50 people are trying to get them which to me is just perfetic i could have come up with something better than this trash. I waste 30mins just to get 1! rose and that was only because jewlscalen was lured there.
You just had a major glitch and had to shut the servers down yes that's fine im ok with that because glitches happen and need to be fixed asap, i would have thought at least to say sorry for the muck up in the first placed that you would at least make this event better well i know my money isn't going into this game anymore, you stopped people from exploiting the glitch that's good now you should STOP exploiting US!
Respect is something that can never be given or recieved it must be earnt.
That's why i campaign for noobs to stand up against me....

.... so i can watch 'em die by my armageddon b:laugh
Muahahahahaa

That is true respect, at least they got to stand next to me. b:chuckle
Post edited by KillerFreak - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LegoverLass - Heavens Tear
    LegoverLass - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i just spent 2 hrs flying over the rose garden ,,, just to lure jewelcalen away each time he's lured there ,, i cant do this all day what we need is someone with time who maybe gets paid ,, i dunno maybe a GM !!!!!

heres an idea ,,, they could also ban the ppl that lure him there in the 1st place ,,,,what ya think ??

i dunno ,, maybe the GM are busy with real issues on the game ,,, like COUNTING THEIR MONEY

seriously sort it out ,,, or shud we go to a game that is moderated by adults not 14 yr olds
  • xxemmxx
    xxemmxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i saw ppl there and well it was silly how many ppl were there with the small amount of rose's mind u the honey isn't much better but we got more chance with that then u lot have with the rose's
  • Seanthrgreat - Heavens Tear
    Seanthrgreat - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This is a rubbish event, far too many people trying to do the same thing in a tiny tiny space it's a waste of my time. I have no intention to take any further part in the event.
    As for the complete idiots that find it funny to lure jewl to the garden to kill everyone i hope that are banned for this moronic attitude towards the game.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This is a rubbish event, far too many people trying to do the same thing in a tiny tiny space it's a waste of my time. I have no intention to take any further part in the event.
    As for the complete idiots that find it funny to lure jewl to the garden to kill everyone i hope that are banned for this moronic attitude towards the game.

When I was luring bosses, the gms said it's fine as long as I don't take it near town (because people in town attack it, then it goes in town...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Advice - Lost City
    Advice - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lols this event is a bucket of fail for guys.
    After you collect the 99 roses, the girl will get like 100k+ exp while the guys get like 10k. Either the GMs fked up the exp reward or this event is just really unfair to guys...
  • Shiga - Sanctuary
    Shiga - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lols this event is a bucket of fail for guys.
    After you collect the 99 roses, the girl will get like 100k+ exp while the guys get like 10k. Either the GMs fked up the exp reward or this event is just really unfair to guys...

Sounds just like the real valentines day to me.
  • Digirono - Lost City
    Digirono - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    guys, wtf...i got pked no less than 50 times out there by Everix and Lessie.
    its a freaking massacre....gms why cant u do anything about it?b:angry
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Sounds just like the real valentines day to me.

Hahahaha. I have to OFT!b:laugh
  • Advice - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    GMs didnt really think this event through imo..they probably rushed it because the servers were down and they didnt want to make ppl wait a long time.
  • arashiice
    arashiice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i dont care if gm fcked up i spent 40k exp dyin as the jewel kept comin then i finally got 99 roses we complete it and i fin i got 4140 exp she gets 54k, i need 4 faithful wish things to get tht key, how r u faithful if u need 4 girls? and is this event stayin for 4 days? otherwise how do u complete it? its not they "didnt think this through" they "didnt think" full stop.
  • Emmxx - Heavens Tear
    Emmxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    who said u need 4 girls can u not use the same girl? anyway yes its a rip off
  • arashiice
    arashiice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    also to open chest u cant only get 1 rose u def need 99, do u no how long tht will take? will they carry on 4 4 days?

has ne1 realised how quiet the gms r now?
  • Advice - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    they're always quiet when they mess upb:surrender
  • avidgamer
    avidgamer Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    this event is a joke
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Q
    QQ
    QQQ
    QQQQ

"Oh no I can't get a bonus event in the game and don't have the free will necessary to just ignore the event and treat it like a typical grind day."

People who persevere in this event (just like love) will be rewarded. People who want an easy fix, and free stuff, will not (just like love again)

Maybe this event is better than you think. Even if you don't like it, all the pk'ing is HILARIOUS.
  • Dulcamara - Lost City
    Dulcamara - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Don't you guys know? Love is pain.b:surrender
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I love this event! Nothing like tempesting the rose patch! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Mucke - Heavens Tear
    Mucke - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    this is so boring ,,,,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bulgaria123
    bulgaria123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lol grats GM that be the best sux and bored event who i see to any game.How to fair all is negative.Poor guy's spend alote time to get any stupet rose for what,just for nothing.And girls neve ris happy from that what can get evrytime just say "need boy whit 99 roze".Go girls change place whit guy's to see how is easy to get this roze,be happy only he can get and one.Yes my boy get 9 roze and that is so much but all other is so poor girls(just 99) bulshit.And why dont make GM one norlmall event like 1,5 drop rate or exp?Be easy and fair for evryone
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nice event, tons of pking around the roses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Zzathenazz - Lost City
    Zzathenazz - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This New Valentine's Day even is by far the WORST Perfect World has come up with you designers should be ashamed of what you've created!
    There are only five roses and more then fifty people are trying to get them, which to me, is just perfect! I could have come up with something better than this trash. I wasted thirty minutes just to get one rose, and that was only because Jewlscalen was lured there.
    You just had a major glitch and had to shut the servers down. Yes, that's fine I'm okay with that because glitches happen and need to be fixed as soon as possible, I would have thought to at least say sorry for the muck up in the first place, that you would at least make this event better. Well, I know my money isn't going into this game anymore, you stopped people from exploiting the glitch that's good now you should STOP exploiting US!

Who likes grammar, and legibility? I DO!
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The more people die the more funny this event gets.

"I just killed 12 people with dragons"
    "So i just killed 22 people with peridition"
    "I killed 25 people by luring Jewel there"
    "OMG, i just hit 49 people with Tempest"

Absolutely classic. GM's this is the best one yet, keep it up

If you don't like it, don't do it. You are not owed by the devs some bonus exp cause its V day
    b:bye
  • Tazuki - Lost City
    Tazuki - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    U dont have to collect 99 b:chuckle u can collect 9 too if u really cant, ur gf will understand b:laugh. Since rose bud is not sz luring boss there is not bannable
  • Aerole - Heavens Tear
    Aerole - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I wouldn't say it's unfair, but it definitely sucks. x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature designed by Forsakenx <3
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    We are taking note of all your feedback regarding this event and will pass that feedback to the developers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ithilmir - Sanctuary
    Ithilmir - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    While the event is optional, it's disappointing that the developers spend the time and effort into making an event for the masses that is near impossible to participate in. Might as well not have the event.
  • Evilixx - Heavens Tear
    Evilixx - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    guys, wtf...i got pked no less than 50 times out there by Everix and Lessie.
    its a freaking massacre....gms why cant u do anything about it?b:angry

And you play on LC why?

Really now, if you dont like to be PKed why play the PK server?

Too many idiots and not enough bullets...
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    We are taking note of all your feedback regarding this event and will pass that feedback to the developers.
    Seriously, you guys must be having one hell of a week. It seems like it's nothing but hate-hate-hate, crisis-crisis-crisis coming at you from every direction.

If it makes you feel any better, I still love the game, problems and all. If nothing else, this week has been very interesting!

As long as you guys are trying your best to learn from any mistakes you've made over the past week, then I'm happy to remain a (sometimes paying) customer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Seriously, you guys must be having one hell of a week. It seems like it's nothing but hate-hate-hate, crisis-crisis-crisis coming at you from every direction.

If it makes you feel any better, I still love the game, problems and all. If nothing else, this week has been very interesting!

As long as you guys are trying your best to learn from any mistakes you've made over the past week, then I'm happy to remain a (sometimes paying) customer.

Oh they did. And yes it has been one hell of a weekend so far... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh they did. And yes it has been one hell of a weekend so far... b:surrender
    *rides in an a choice wave, scoops up my board and trots into the forums* Hey! Lookie! it's mah favorite Mod Aryannamage! Hiyas! Still hating on me? Hope not. You'd love Hawai'i.

~Saitada
This discussion has been closed.