Please Rollback GM

Comments

• Ethas - Heavens Tear
    Ethas - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Are you so thick skulled that you think everyone not wanting a rollback benefited? The roll back didn't happen. and after all that me and my BF did through the night with our quest. After everything everyone that has been playing has done. Since the servers went back up. Also the fact that the GMs wont be back till Monday. You really think they are gonna rollback? You really think the players that are going to be playing through the weekend are gonna be happy about a rollback. The Gms fixed the bugs, Banned the exploiters, and stripped the servers of the excess gold. The only ones that are hurt by it not being rolled back are the people that exploited the bug and got banned. And the people the decided hey lets spam world chat. They are just gonna roll back anyways. I wont be out the gold.

WTF at lvl 17 you complain of loosing some night of grinding? What about me i will loose XP to , but IDGAF now i will not be able to play against players who have millions of illegal coins, I need millions to to up my skills im not asking for millions im asking for an equal balance for all players. ROLLBACK IS THE SIMPLE WAY
  • CuteWereFox - Sanctuary
    CuteWereFox - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Sign me up, CuteWereFox-Sanctuary
  • Camelia - Heavens Tear
    Camelia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes for rollback.

Camelia - Heavens Tear
    b:bye
  • Domnorix - Heavens Tear
    Domnorix - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LOL you already did . but thsi one might be a bit bigger.
  • Yunmi - Heavens Tear
    Yunmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Are you so thick skulled that you think everyone not wanting a rollback benefited? The roll back didn't happen. and after all that me and my BF did through the night with our quest. After everything everyone that has been playing has done. Since the servers went back up. Also the fact that the GMs wont be back till Monday. You really think they are gonna rollback? You really think the players that are going to be playing through the weekend are gonna be happy about a rollback. The Gms fixed the bugs, Banned the exploiters, and stripped the servers of the excess gold. The only ones that are hurt by it not being rolled back are the people that exploited the bug and got banned. And the people the decided hey lets spam world chat. They are just gonna roll back anyways. I wont be out the gold.

How naive . You really think that everything is fixed now and we can all go run on a field of flowers as if nothing had ever happened ?

The rollback is as fair as anything could be . Since EVERYONE would lose the same ammount of time worth of gameplay . I would also have to re-do a lot of stuff again , and I'm not complaining here , am I ? Do you know why ? It's because I care about the game as a whole ; I won't put my personal achivements or whatever else that might have to do with me above all else .

@Ethas : you may add me to the list if you're still keeping that up , I'm all up for the rollback . (IGN : Yunmi Server : Heaven's Tear)
  • DeCentury - Heavens Tear
    DeCentury - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well, I wasn't able to even get on the game last night and wasn't playing when everyone hit the lottery. From what I am seeing here I think a rollback would be the best way to restore things.

Besides, I'm sure they still have people investigating this situation and there will be further fallout from this. If a rollback with rectify it, then do a rollback. I'm in if that is the case.

It's not going to change my game play or how often I play. It's free, if you want it to be, and if you don't like it in the game, quit.
    edited February 2009
    oops sry wrong post
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    If people dont get it how it works:

Player 1 buys with RL money some gold
    Player 2 grinds 2 weeks for coins

Player 1 sells gold for coins
    Player 2 buys gold for coins

if Player 2 is angry because some Exploit made some people filthy ritch in game he will quit. Then player 1 will never sell his gold , no Boutique sells, the game is going slowly downwards. So the PWI team should realy reconsider the ROLLBACK option
  • lulululu
    lulululu Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Rollback now and refund the ppl who sold gold for coins 130k for each gold
  • SupraSumo - Sanctuary
    SupraSumo - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i agree with the rollback
  • Arzalea - Sanctuary
    Arzalea - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I want to quit so bad, so please sign me up.

Arzalea - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3656411
  • KwanYing - Heavens Tear
    KwanYing - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yesssss, great Idea......
    Rollback after one Day and everyone is happy.
    But after 2 or 3 Day's are stupid.

No Rollback
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Yesssss, great Idea......
    Rollback after one Day and everyone is happy.
    But after 2 or 3 Day's are stupid.

No Rollback

Another lucky one. WTF man it only passed a few hours. So better now. Take it as a long update.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Reallity check. GMS ARNT HERE ITS THE WEEK END THEY ARE AT HOME. I highly doubt they are gonna do a 3day rollback. When they get back Monday.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    REALITY FACT

Do you really think they let the servers unwatched?
    edited February 2009
    b:tired i am tired.. good luck with your rollback petition.
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    b:tired i am tired.. good luck with your rollback petition.

Ty lets hope we do something

I am unable to play the game now i w8 for a roll back
  • sylvrin
    sylvrin Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Sylvrin-Sanctuary

Please do a Rollback!
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Many players of PWI have played other MMORPGs in the past. I'll point the reason many quit their games.

First the hosting company wants to give players the feeling everything is under control and nothing escapes their eyes. Then, when a bug widespreads, try desperately to get it fixed and then cover up. Then it happens again and again until the game environment is dominated by those who exploited these bugs. That includes item duping, currency exploits, trade hacks, speed hacks, item creation and upgrading bugs, gain of admin rights and so on.

We've seen it ALL.

So it can't be unreasonable to ask for a rollback. We understand that's bitter medicine, but letting it go is a poison to game experience and will, perhaps in one year or two, ruin this game completely.

I've just described my experience as ex-player of Global Mu Online, hosted by K2 Network. After 5 years of trying I've finally left that game and joined PWI. Unless these threats aren't taken seriosly enough, this game will also be doomed.

If you don't believe or think I'm playing drama, just take a look at their forum http://www.globalmuonline.com/forums or http://www.la.bbb.org/BusinessReport.aspx?CompanyID=100018034
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • ReYVynN - Heavens Tear
    ReYVynN - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Not that its going to do any good, but here's my john hancock

ReYVynN- Heaven's Tear
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I was just in the game and saw an general chat a guy saying

"WTB a bunch of MP charms" --> Did he save up?
  • Evo_x - Heavens Tear
    Evo_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i have already decided to quit... GM's seriously messed this one up bad. However, throw my name on it for good measure

evo_x Heaven's Tear
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    /signed as well. I want to keep playing but simply won't be able to if this isn't fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I also will keep playing this game but im 1000% sure this EPIC FAIL will backfire soon. IM KEEPING THE LIST GOING SO SIGN UP
  • k2n0twork
    k2n0twork Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Alot of new threads? Posts yes no problem but please keep it clean. Will further combine if needed.
    hey you trol - move petition post with names to the 1st page coz your "moved" screwed it up - thxb:bye
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    im quitting if they dont RollBack. so yeah, count me in

Clunker - Signed
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    k2n0twork wrote: »
    hey you trol - move petition post with names to the 1st page coz your "moved" screwed it up - thxb:bye

Calling mods names is probably not the best idea there.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    aaaaaaaa add me add me pl0x!!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Pretty much useless now since they reopened the servers, but add my name anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Every "b:cryrollb:crybackb:cryplzb:cry" should re-read this post
    When the servers went down,Ppl asked for roll backs by the hundreds.NO ROLL BACK.
    Then if rollback, would be i assume....back to befor patch.

NOW AFTER they fixed the bug, probably OFF work from working throughout the night,i assume back on MONDAY. 48 hrs+ later....u think will have ROLLBACK?

I'm sure the adults here will agree with me.The ONLY chance we had for rollback was when the server went down for emergency maintainance.
    That didn't happen.
    So i hope u all can see the futility.

Just voicing out the TRUTH here.Not saying yes or no rollback.
    This is my small attempt to help those who are sitting infront of the com, checking every few mins for update of rollback,to accept the fact and reality of it NOT happening.

GL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
This discussion has been closed.