Please Rollback GM

Comments

• Craiz - Heavens Tear
    Craiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lmao stop crying about this, wont help.
    saying im gona leave if you dont do this and that b:cry.
    Looks like its desided no roll back so stop acting like babys

DO like me blacklist any one whining on game chat about why they gona leave or anything related to this. black list em so we geat some peace.

pff cry babys.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I dont mean to hijack your thread but can someone tell me WHAT the bug was? I see ppl talking about it but I have no idea WHAT was going on. I figure now that it's been fixed someone can tell me
    Thanks

when version 77 was deployed there were 2 bugs:
    1. whoever goes to etherblade lake would get stuck
    2. people were selling dyes to npc for a high ammount or coins. so in a matter of hours gold trading suffered inflaction of 250%+, some players earned billions this way and distributed molds, items and gold to friends, guild mates and even random people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    Ethas - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lmao Stop Crying About This, Wont Help.
    Saying Im Gona Leave If You Dont Do This And That B:cry.
    Looks Like Its Desided No Roll Back So Stop Acting Like Babys

Do Like Me Blacklist Any One Whining On Game Chat About Why They Gona Leave Or Anything Related To This. Black List Em So We Geat Some Peace.

Pff Cry Babys.

It Seams You Got A Good Share Of The Profit
  • Sehkmaa - Lost City
    Sehkmaa - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok, I now understand the bug, thank you
    My question now is, was it a bug exploit to buy the duke Rose piece and turn it in as a quest to the post box for pigments?
  • Yunmi - Heavens Tear
    Yunmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lmao stop crying about this, wont help.
    saying im gona leave if you dont do this and that b:cry.
    Looks like its desided no roll back so stop acting like babys

DO like me blacklist any one whining on game chat about why they gona leave or anything related to this. black list em so we geat some peace.

pff cry babys.

Yes , so obvious . You don't seem to have a clue about anything .

Mind you , this is a message board . If you aren't used to them , keep in mind that they are used for players to express their opinions about anything regarding the game .

You don't even have an argument . Saying people are just crying or whining isn't helping anyone really .
  • ELFron_M - Sanctuary
    ELFron_M - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Count me in.
    eLFron_M - Sanctuary
  • Craiz - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    nop i dont exploit games no fun, just tired of cry babys.
    Staff deside what need to be done wont help acting like a baby.
    making new posts about gm plz roll back gm plz do this bla bla bla, waist of time

funny thing is that who ever dont agree gets attacked that they exploited.
    Most didnt they just are grown up and understand that its up to staff to deside action that need to be taken for server best.

grow up a bit

In game tip
    *Do it like me ^^ Black list the in game cry babys*
    Black listed 23 and counting
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    making new posts about gm plz roll back gm plz do this bla bla bla, waist of time

Most didnt they just are grown up and understand that its up to staff to deside action that need to be taken for server best.

grow up a bit

In game tip

lets see if you can play later on lvl 8x+
  • Yunmi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009

grow up a bit

In game tip

You keep up with the 'cry baby' thing . It seems you can't go beyond that , hm ? ^_^;

Guess what , if there are a lot of new threads about the need of a rollback , it's because maybe , just MAYBE there is a need for it . And people wouldn't get 'attacked' if they could (at least) bring up a good argument against the rollback (I don't think there's one so far .)

The 'grow up' thing is highly overused and quite useless too . And your 'solution' to the problem is even worse .

PS: It's good to see that at least some people in this thread can use their brains . \o/
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You keep up with the 'cry baby' thing . It seems you can't go beyond that , hm ? ^_^;

Guess what , if there are a lot of new threads about the need of a rollback , it's because maybe , just MAYBE there is a need for it . And people wouldn't get 'attacked' if they could (at least) bring up a good argument against the rollback (I don't think there's one so far .)

The 'grow up' thing is highly overused and quite useless too . And your 'solution' to the problem is even worse .

PS: It's good to see that at least some people in this thread can use their brains . \o/

Alot of new threads? Posts yes no problem but please keep it clean. Will further combine if needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sehkmaa - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    My question seemed to have been lost so ...

Ok, I now understand the bug, thank you
    My question now is, was it a bug exploit to buy the duke Rose piece and turn it in as a quest to the post box for pigments?
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I am not FOR or against the rollback. But i hope some of you guys will listen to common sense.

When the servers went down,Ppl asked for roll backs by the hundreds.NO ROLL BACK.
    Then if rollback, would be i assume....back to befor patch.

NOW AFTER they fixed the bug, probably OFF work from working throughout the night,i assume back on MONDAY. 48 hrs+ later....u think will have ROLLBACK?

I'm sure the adults here will agree with me.The ONLY chance we had for rollback was when the server went down for emergency maintainance.
    That didn't happen.
    So i hope u all can see the futility.

Just voicing out the TRUTH here.Not saying yes or no rollback.
    This is my small attempt to help those who are sitting infront of the com, checking every few mins for update of rollback,to accept the fact and reality of it NOT happening.

GL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Common people spread the word. Sign the petition. Tell your guild mates , friends , and all others who care and like this game. If not ,soon , more exactly you will see the results of this EPIC fail at next TW bid's. And then will be to late to do anything. Do it now and all of RoC, Radiance, Evolution and other server big Guild will start new threads about illegal BIDS and outbids of some fantom guild. Changes in the Territories. And many more ...
  • Yunmi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Alot of new threads? Posts yes no problem but please keep it clean. Will further combine if needed.

Sure thing . I actually meant there were a lot of threads regarding the current circunstances , or about the bugs/glitches . It's a critical situation right now , and my guess is that it will get even worse if the game administrators decide to 'ignore' it .

It would be nice to hear a bit more from the administrators about this matter .
  • Craiz - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    why not lock the topic there not gona roll back. why ceap on criying over somthing that not gona happen.

*do it like me ^^ Black list in game cry babys *
    Blacklisted 24 and counting
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009

Then at least move my list to #1 and do a flag on it please. At least you could have done is put my list first.
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    If this thread will be locked down i will start another one , and another one and another one. So leave it be.
  • CuteWereFox - Sanctuary
    CuteWereFox - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    SIGNED, CuteWereFox. RollBack
  • Domnorix - Heavens Tear
    Domnorix - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    SIGNED, CuteWereFox. RollBack

lol. we get it you want rollback
  • Caelon - Lost City
    Caelon - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If this thread will be locked down i will start another one , and another one and another one. So leave it be.

Ignorance...

bannable.

I seriously think everyone needs to retake the 1st grade, learn how to read then come back..

So many times.. there wont be a roll back.. to keep pushing for it is useless.

greed is what the problem is now, the greedy people took advantage of it.
    Greed is NOT against the rules.. do not expect a roll back because someone
    Was smart enough to take advantage of this..

In no way am i saying the bug abusers were in the right, im saying the people who made money by selling things to them or What ever happened did Nothing wrong..

They fixed the problem, so there is no reason for a roll back..

PS. any incorrect info here, correct it. although i am pretty sure they fixed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insanity has a nice ****..
  • Bohemia - Heavens Tear
    Bohemia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes i agree with rollback
  • Aip - Heavens Tear
    Aip - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I agree with Rollback.
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Ignorance...

bannable.

I seriously think everyone needs to retake the 1st grade, learn how to read then come back..

So many times.. there wont be a roll back.. to keep pushing for it is useless.

greed is what the problem is now, the greedy people took advantage of it.
    Greed is NOT against the rules.. do not expect a roll back because someone
    Was smart enough to take advantage of this..

In no way am i saying the bug abusers were in the right, im saying the people who made money by selling things to them or What ever happened did Nothing wrong..

They fixed the problem, so there is no reason for a roll back..

PS. any incorrect info here, correct it. although i am pretty sure they fixed it.

I see lot of people profited from this glitch . hmm
  • Caelon - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Lots of people profited from the people buying stuff in AH.
    which would indeed mean they Indirectly profited from the glitch.
    Still not against the rules.

I did not if that is what you are trying to say, i played 15mins yesterday.. long enough for daily.

That does not change the fact that a roll back will not occur...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    You not complaining about the Illegal COIN spill in game so you agree to be tagged like a profit holder. So what ever you say now its useless. So if you agree to a rollback just say so and that way everyone will turn back to normal.
  • Caelon - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    hard headed~

i am against it so i will not be back in this thread.

Good Luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I see lot of people profited from this glitch . hmm

Are you so thick skulled that you think everyone not wanting a rollback benefited? The roll back didn't happen. and after all that me and my BF did through the night with our quest. After everything everyone that has been playing has done. Since the servers went back up. Also the fact that the GMs wont be back till Monday. You really think they are gonna rollback? You really think the players that are going to be playing through the weekend are gonna be happy about a rollback. The Gms fixed the bugs, Banned the exploiters, and stripped the servers of the excess gold. The only ones that are hurt by it not being rolled back are the people that exploited the bug and got banned. And the people the decided hey lets spam world chat. They are just gonna roll back anyways. I wont be out the gold.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • vangeltanker
    vangeltanker Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i am banned i want to rollback
    evanpele-sanctuarry
  • Sehkmaa - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Im going to assume that since no one answered, no one can answer my question??
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Dont roll back Lost City FFS -.-

Our goldprices where never affected and they are still around 100k+ as usual

Dont punish pvp server when its greedy tea party ppl at Sanctuary that are haxxing the gold trade b:shutup

Lost City is ( for ones ) totally innocent b:cute
    I get 0.9% per hour grinding on miji so i rather not loose several hours- days of killing mobs just b/c ppl on some other server are beeing greedy dumbasses. Thanks ^^
This discussion has been closed.