• chakitis
    chakitis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    yes ROLLBACK pls
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    me.. Heaven's Tear
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary

Why do I have to spend real life money on this game when others just abuse bugs for it? I want my money back.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Veverka - Heavens Tear
    Veverka - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yeah i agree! Rollback pls!
  • Estepario - Sanctuary
    Estepario - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Count me in...
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    Ethas - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Spread the word guys. Help me out a bit.
  • Scryxalis - Sanctuary
    Scryxalis - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Sealed with a kiss <3
    Scryxalis ~ Sanctuary
  • jaroslav
    jaroslav Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I agree with Rollback.
  • kitten79
    kitten79 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes! Rollback is needed PLEASE! There r to many players who have ended up with billions of coins form the glitch! And they do have still have there coin! It is totally unfair to the rest of us who did not cheap the game. So PLEASE!!! do a roll back to before the patch this weekend! b:shocked
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Do you agree to a rollback ? if yes we can ask for a 12 hour Double XP atleast
    >.> You make it sound like if we ASK, they will GIVE, which is not the case.

Even that Petition and the Poll threads, non of them where official from the GMs nor the mods. Players made them on their own accord, and once fullfilled, they expected the GMs to carry out their 'orders'. They even b1tched about it, (tho with understandable reason considering this situation) when their 'own-made' plan wasnt followed out.

I dont disagree to a rollback, it WOULD have been decent. But I will keep on playing, and seriously dont want a rollback a week later when Im several lvls higher, several crafts luckier, and grinding after LV70 is **** stuff I cant even start to imagine how **** it is after 80 or 90. (think lv40 and your back to lv1 hell even a negative if that could be possible) Double exp isnt even gonna cut it for those past lv70 seriously.

I admit it also aint fair for the economy with pple having several hundred million coins runnin around. Especially when TW is one of the major activities for half the pple playing. Not even gonna go to newbie players that are gonna have a hard time starting =/

Time will be a major issue if they even are going to consider any more changes, and hopefully a voice to the community so they wont waste time and play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nemesid - Heavens Tear
    Nemesid - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes, i agree. Pls rollback!
  • washthestampede
    washthestampede Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I wana rollback too pls!
  • Radodajka - Heavens Tear
    Radodajka - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    pls roolback gm
  • shakuu
    shakuu Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Shakuhiko - Heavens Tear

I'm for rollback or permenent ban.
  • Shibato - Heavens Tear
    Shibato - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I agree with the rollback.
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    If you guys dont agree now tomorrow will be to late. If you loose 24h of Xp its not to bad compared to not being able to afford what the GLITCH abusers earned through illegal use of a bugged item. So i rather loose 99% of level then not having a chance in front of those who have maxed Skills and UPPED items with illegal COINS
  • Jackkator - Heavens Tear
    Jackkator - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    pls roolback gm
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Go make a huge event with massive coin prizes, like every player would get 1m-100m.

That would make part of the gains of the bug to be lost. Of course all items bought with buggy coins will still be there.

market and gold trading are terribly messed already. that won't change much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Apparently the petition post was removed.. that should be a hint
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • freedoom
    freedoom Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ^it was moved :D

RollBack please
    I tried to go on with the game but its just too much to take in.b:sad
  • Drussella - Sanctuary
    Drussella - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Just got back into the game. PPl i know still got their 60 Million coins trought the bug.

Nothing compared to what others have but 60 Million is 600US$. Twice or maybe 3 times the ammount of cash i would spend on PWI in a life time.

Its not fixed, not at all.

**** this. go play with someone else feet.b:bye
  • Sehkmaa - Lost City
    Sehkmaa - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I dont mean to hijack your thread but can someone tell me WHAT the bug was? I see ppl talking about it but I have no idea WHAT was going on. I figure now that it's been fixed someone can tell me
    Thanks
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I dont mean to hijack your thread but can someone tell me WHAT the bug was? I see ppl talking about it but I have no idea WHAT was going on. I figure now that it's been fixed someone can tell me
    Thanks

A shop item had a bug they used that shop item to turn it into COINS then bought all AH gold and sell it for overpriced COINS. and that way made Billions

IF ITS NOT TOTAL ACCURATE don't flame me
  • polynaoh
    polynaoh Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    devil85 wrote: »
    I suggest a rollback and give a double exp event. I dont mind missing a day of Game on valentine but I want the server to rollback. You can take 24 hr to fix it. I'm sure not all the money is removed. Someone will earn money by selling charm and etc.

THIS IS NOT OUR FAULT. The economy rise and ppl selling charm with high margin is due to the BUG. Dont blame us for the economy rise and accept those benefit to the seller due to the event.

I agree with the topic creator . In my opinion , If the game administrators leave as it is , Perfect World International is doomed to go downhill with a bit of time . I certainly don't appreciate playing a game in which I know there are players that abused a bug/glitch to get an unfair advantage over other players , and I know that a lot of people would agree with me on this .

I think a rollback is the best option to completely clean the game and restore it's integrity . Really , if you think about it there's no other way around it ; it's a way too big mess to even try to work on it in the current situation .
  • Alarith - Sanctuary
    Alarith - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The bug started with a cash shop item (duke rose item) that was faulty and sold for huge amounts of money to a npc. People who sold it directly had the money revoked and their accounts suspended. As a side effect tho, people who amassed huge amounts of money due to said bug, took it to the AH and wreaked havoc in there, raising the value of 1 gold up to 900k at times. At the end of the day, people had hundreds on millions sitting on their accouns just by playing the market because of the said exploit. Most of them still do (except the 70 that abused the bug directly), hence the petition and need for a rollback.

Signed btw.
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Belive me guys i dont have a grudge on anyone who made COINS the legit way. Good for them. But trust me i dont like to play against players who got rich over knight. Those player dont deserve to play. IF YOU SEE A BUG YOU REPORT , YOU DON'T ABUSE IT.
This discussion has been closed.