Emergency Maintenance - Complete!

Comments

• Cenire - Sanctuary
    Cenire - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I remember seeing Braveheart as a kid XD I forgot what it was but I think I remember a dragon? I like dragons :3

We Were Soldiers...never seen it XD So I can't comment :3 Watch both? XD It'll pass the time faster :O

lol there's no dragons in braveheart. it's a scottish war movie according to the summary.

but which should i see first? Or should i just flip a coin :P
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    Baraiai - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    it doesnt matter what server you play on....cant we all be friends b:laugh

b:victory

I like friends :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cenire - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    We were soldiers,, then Braveheart!!
    ok you're the first one to say it, so we were soldiers it is! b:laugh
  • KarmaXIce - Sanctuary
    KarmaXIce - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol there's no dragons in braveheart. it's a scottish war movie according to the summary.

Mel Gibson? Braveheart? shooting a lightning bolt out of yer ****? no brainer on which to choose o_O
    AndromedaB :"i was just wondering why the will of the phoenix doesn't work in duels"b:bye
  • Dry - Lost City
    Dry - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I second that @_@ Lost City people are usually stuck up and self rightous alot. That why I don't play there. I like being carefree, friendly and have fun. Not pk nooblets all day, insult people and look like a jerk >.>

wow you just described RQ hahaha
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009

rofl I think it was back when I was a kid and I saw some movie with a dragon then saw another movie with the same actor and I was all "same movie?" XD my bad :3

yeah flip a coin XD Let fate decide! Heads can be BraveHeart tails can be We Were Soldiers :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LupineStorm - Sanctuary
    LupineStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    it doesnt matter what server you play on....cant we all be friends b:laugh

b:victory

Would be preferable! But hey I stand my ground!
    I Do not suffer from Insanity.... I njoy every second of it!!!!b:victory
    Pain is Just Pleasure with a twist! The Marque De'sade
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nataros - Heavens Tear
    Nataros - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    eh I got use to it XD I play on all three servers but like Sanc. more cuz the people here are my friends :3

And for Lupine before he degrades himself with Lost City terminalogy:

Carebear: Lost City's expression for Heaven's Tear/Sanctuary for failing at various objectives they beilieve they easily do. >.>

Its what I get for snooping around enough without posting that i'm there XD

I just say ignore people like that who make fun of others XP

also no offense, Lupine, i'm not picking sides. I just wanna save you the noob comments and tell you why he said Carebear often >.> not trying to offend.

b:cool show the love man, way to be b:heart Besides, as a game, to take offence would be to show true naivete and immaturity. BTW, Dry, grats on having the highest levels period for the three servers. LC represent (Though, Blessing could take em XD)
    Any and all who check out this link will be shocked.
    http:/ / s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=164851

As you fall, so too shall you be raised high, by my steadfast hand never shall you die.
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    D2 ladders are always reset. All players know there will be a ladder reset. It's not "oh hey i'm bored, let's put everyone back to level 1."

And D2 doesn't have a cash shop. Players don't spend $0-$5000 on their character over 6 months just to lose it all with no refund.

Do you really think all the whales (the people who actually make PWI very profitable for PWE) would tolerate losing everything, and have no problem doing it ALL over again, spending ALL of their money again?

I haven't even spent a dime on the game, but even I wouldn't play again if there was a reset. If I was level 10 I might feel differently (but the idea of another possible reset when I was higher would sure turn me off)

You keep your items on D2, your level is the only thing that resets, the only reason you wouldve used money for pure lvling purposes is illegal and results in ban and so your saying whales are the best and no one else makes this game fun? i find that insulting
    Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
  • Yukibi - Heavens Tear
    Yukibi - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have a faction too if you like :D I just want to get my dress back that I bought earlier today from another player.. :( was looking for a white crystal love dress for some time, and finally got it this morning *Cries* and now I'm gonna loose it. The exp is no biggie, a few fb runs will solve my lvl, but I want my dress!!! it was perfect!! *sigh* sorry about the rant :P
    Enrage and Proud.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tearl
    tearl Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    There's a program named Qlock that allows you to have simultaneous clocks with different timezones. I find it very handy.

I LOVE this program. When I was doing work around the world and living in the states it was a life/sleep saver...
  • Cenire - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    rofl I think it was back when I was a kid and I saw some movie with a dragon then saw another movie with the same actor and I was all "same movie?" XD my bad :3

yeah flip a coin XD Let fate decide! Heads can be BraveHeart tails can be We Were Soldiers :3

lol its ok, but coin says we were soldiers! So coin + lupine's choice = we were soldiers duh.
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    wow you just described RQ hahaha

lol I did? I never played Lost City long enough to judge the factions XD I just go to town and get ganged by people calling me a noob for being a lvl 1? Just cuz there's a low lvl doesn't make em noob XD they just wanted to try another server :3

I did, however, read the forums alot last night in the lost city section and read that RQ was a nasty guild XD

I just don't see how we all can't be friends :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    lol its ok, but coin says we were soldiers! So coin + lupine's choice = we were soldiers duh.

XD I never read the other post before I posted the coin deal XD So yeah, enjoy the movie :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I wonder if I can make 100 posts through this. b:chuckle

EDIT: Oh, I just did.
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    I wonder if I can make 100 posts through this. b:chuckle

You just did XDD grats :3

I hope I get there soon :O

almost halfway >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    tearl wrote: »
    I LOVE this program. When I was doing work around the world and living in the states it was a life/sleep saver...

So any one know a god Program to get Vedio of Perfect World? I have Gun cam and it just doesnt do it for me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pms
    pms Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i agree with this guy. i belive its the work of people against Friday the 13th. Some radical terrorist plot to slow down the enjoyment of people everywhere. Think about it... superstition, chaos, fear, its ALL part of a plan to stop us from having fun on what is, after all.. JUST A GAME!.. does anyone else agree with this?
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    So I noticed, thanks. b:thanks
  • KarmaXIce - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Time to get my post count up too <_<
    AndromedaB :"i was just wondering why the will of the phoenix doesn't work in duels"b:bye
    edited February 2009
    pms wrote: »
    i agree with this guy. i belive its the work of people against Friday the 13th. Some radical terrorist plot to slow down the enjoyment of people everywhere. Think about it... superstition, chaos, fear, its ALL part of a plan to stop us from having fun on what is, after all.. JUST A GAME!.. does anyone else agree with this?

UhMMMMMMMMM

???

Conspiracy Theorists Unite!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    still no verdict on whether or not we're getting a rollback?
  • Dry - Lost City
    Dry - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol I did? I never played Lost City long enough to judge the factions XD I just go to town and get ganged by people calling me a noob for being a lvl 1? Just cuz there's a low lvl doesn't make em noob XD they just wanted to try another server :3

I did, however, read the forums alot last night in the lost city section and read that RQ was a nasty guild XD

cant call some1 noob for being low lvl we were all there once
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Time to get my post count up too <_<

Allow me to help! b:victory
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    pms wrote: »

rofl

that made me lol XD Friday the 13th always causes **** XD

btw it may be just a game, but alot of us are bored as **** without it :3 I got college full time and nothing else better to do after that. So, I enjoy talking to others in a game :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ephemiral - Heavens Tear
    Ephemiral - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    While this update goes on, which movie should I watch...

Braveheart or We Were Soldiers?
    Braveheart for sure b:pleased

b:angry "FREEDOM!!!"
  • Yukibi - Heavens Tear
    Yukibi - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    rikuowns, I would but I run on heaven's tear :S
    Enrage and Proud.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KarmaXIce - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009

I bet you dont remember me do you ._. XCyrusX from Crisis
  • Nataros - Heavens Tear
    Nataros - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Pretty easy to figure that one out, Barai. Some people solely exist in MMO's to purely **** you off or annoy or insult you, as they are more than likely having it done to them irl. As such, having the mask of the WWW allows them the strength they don't have irl to do what they do in the game or on the forums. And the only reason they(flamers) stick around, is because they continue to get the reaction they seek.

(On a side note, I'm a cleric. I'm friends with everyone <--full F-list)
    Any and all who check out this link will be shocked.
    http:/ / s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=164851

As you fall, so too shall you be raised high, by my steadfast hand never shall you die.
    edited February 2009

So your reasoning for calling me a Noob was what? Your an Arogant A$$!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]